Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

Poll

What is your favourite weight to ride/carry (compared to yours)?

carry heavier people

31% - 31
carry lighter peopel

23% - 23
ride heavier people

18% - 18
ride lighter people

13% - 13
people around your weight

13% - 13
Total: 98

#1 2008-10-21 23:11:20

diggory99

your favourite carrying/riding weight

I like to carry heavier people and ride ligter people!

#2 2008-10-22 04:28:50

15a55

Re: your favourite carrying/riding weight

I like to carry heavy people and if i ride i like to ride lighter people idk its a thing of mine i really like it when the rider is bigger

#3 2008-10-22 07:09:50

equidum

Carrying heavier people is a VERY APPEALING concept, and indeed that's what I prefer ...... as long as I don't have to DO it !!!!! Because then, reality strikes, very heavily, and I realize that I can't sustain such heavy rides for very long ! So, the great intellectual pleasure of being "forced" to carry a huge weight is quickly offset my physical shortcoming, as such ride can't be as long as I would wish ! That's why I voted "lighter rider", as I prefer to be ridden in long-lasting rides than in shorter ones...

Equidum

#4 2008-10-23 08:47:22

15a55

well to me idk i would perfer a short ride with a heavy person because if they are light then its no fun in my opinion but yeah i like to struggle with a heavy rider cause light well it's just not as hot if i can hold someone and not feel the same struggle and with someone who can hold my weight 135 pounds well i just find it boring but if they can barely stand then i start to love it

#5 2008-10-25 05:24:54

Ladylifter

I like to carry a nice petite girl with a dynamite pair of legs!

#6 2008-10-25 15:35:59

namaegaaru

Ladies, all men are different. For those ladies that would like to shoulder ride me, personality and character are also very important. Sure, I am attracted to beauty and brains, unlike some men who feel threatened by women of superior intelligence, but I try to maintain distance between the mean, selfish, and hypocritical women no matter how pretty they are. The masochists can have the mean, selfish, and hypocritical. The seven year old little neighbor girl who got to shoulder ride me when I was thirty-two got to do so by being a polite, kind, and appreciative lady.

Equidum, you may certainly have all the Hollys of the world and keep them away from me.

What I have seen so far of Jillian Michaels is that she is polite and encouraging  to those that are trying to lose weight. She certainly is pretty and intelligent too. Jillian has the possibility of shoulder riding me. I do not know how she treats her subordinates at work when not before the publics' eyes. I saw it posted on a wall that the best indication of a person's character and worth is how he (or she) treats those that he has little use for and those that can not fight back. I have also heard that a to judge people is by why they do what they do.

So ladies, not all guys are so shallow and stupid as to care only about a gal's looks or sexuality. Look at the marriages of movie stars at Hollywood. Their looks may attract each other, but their personalities and character drive them apart. They probably  failed to Do unto others as they would have others do unto themselves.

Sam

#7 2008-10-29 01:00:26

RidingBlonde

What an interesting survey!  There haven't been enough responses to conclude that the percentages are really definitive, but the trend seems to make sense.  From a female rider's point of view, I guess a lot depends on why she likes to ride.  If she likes dominating her horses she might enjoy riding people smaller or lighter than herself.  If (like me) she loves to ride simply because it's exciting and erotic, a big issue is confidence.  I like to ride a horse whom I know can carry me easily and securely, so that I'm not distracted from the pleasure of riding by any worries about falling or injury to me or my horse. 

Another big issue, of course, is that riding someone who finds it exciting to have me astride him, or her, means that we share the enjoyment and that makes it even more fun.  Some people are shy about letting their riders or horses know how they feel about riding.  I think it's nice to be quite frank about it.  I'm very lucky because I get to spend lots of time riding a wonderful, muscular man who cheerfully acknowledges that he loves having me ride his shoulders, and that my own excitement when I ride him adds to his pleasure.

It's fascinating to read about how various members feel about riding, and what their experiences and even fantasies are like.  I think this group is TERRIFIC! smile

Liz

#8 2008-10-29 02:59:03

namaegaaru

Yes, Liz. I too appreciate honesty and clarity and only care to give shoulder rides to kind appreciative enjoying ladies and children who honor such an act as the gift of love it is and the privilege that it is. How long have you been shoulder riding Roger?  Since you have indicated that he does not object to sharing you with other "horses" and you seem to not mind sharing him with other ridresses how would you feel or he feel about him participating on this website? Maybe the other ridresses on this website and you  would feel most comfortable in meeting each other and sharing each others horses for shoulder riding purposes. I know that most women hate to be one woman alone among many men even though I suspect she would be a defacto queen in such circumstances in that most men would protect her from a few social deviants and be at her service and pleasure. In the next life, if there is reincarnation, I would like to be as you describe and have all these "horses" available to help my feet not have to touch the ground so much.

Sam

#9 2008-10-30 20:46:19

RidingBlonde

Dear Sam,

I'm a lucky girl.  Roger and I met at a mutual friend's pool party during my first year in graduate school, and and have been very happy together ever since.  He's a brilliant, gentle, muscular hunk who came into my life not long after I graduated from college and thereby ended my delightful career as a cheerleader and, in the process, unfortunately lost a lot of shoulder-riding opportunities.  We share lots of interests (in addition to each other) and as a riding couple we are awesomely compatible.

I think I've already said that we sometimes switch partners temporarily during friendly chicken fights at a pool or beach with other attractive couples, and enjoy seeing the responses of our temporary partners when they experience rides with very experienced, skillful, and (let's face it, hot) people like us.  But it's impromptu and almost always anonymous, nothing like an "open" marriage.  Besides, I'm a professional concert violinist, and unlike a rock singer who can ride anyone in public and add to her appeal, I feel more secure keeping my two major passions separate.

Roger could certainly contribute comments to the group, although because the group has so few women (which I've already said I don't really understand), he believes that comments I offer are more likely to elicit responses from men who, like him, love being ridden.  Whenever we can, we like to read everyone's responses and independent comments, and scan the videos and photos together, simply because quite frankly it's a turnon for us.  Of course he can speak for himself, athough he acknowledges that his basic message is most likely to be what I often hear him say when he comes across an example of hot riding: "Go for it!"

From both of us:  Go for it! smile

Liz

#10 2008-10-30 20:56:39

namaegaaru

Dear Liz:

Thank you for responding to my message. I think you both are lucky to have each other and will respect your wish to keep your passions as shoulder ridress and concert violinist separate. Sorry if I came across as suggesting you and he share each other on a romantic basis as in an open marriage. I doubt you ever did or would.  I believed you did indicate that you were switching ridress and "horse" on an impromptu or temporary basis in each other's presence.

Best regards to the two of you.

Sam

#11 2008-10-31 22:39:22

louie_sr

RidingBlonde wrote:

Roger could certainly contribute comments to the group, although because the group has so few women (which I've already said I don't really understand), he believes that comments I offer are more likely to elicit responses from men who, like him, love being ridden.  Whenever we can, we like to read everyone's responses and independent comments, and scan the videos and photos together, simply because quite frankly it's a turnon for us.  Of course he can speak for himself, athough he acknowledges that his basic message is most likely to be what I often hear him say when he comes across an example of hot riding: "Go for it!"

From both of us:  Go for it! smile

Liz

Dear Liz and Roger,

maybe I speak only for myself right now but I can imagine others here would also be interested to hear Roger share his experiences here in addition to yours Liz. As he many of us in this group like to have nice girls perched on our shoulders and he is the lucky one to be your "horse". I would enjoy to read the stories from his point of view as well once in a while.
However, kindest regards to both of you,

Louie

#12 2009-01-29 13:38:54

Tina
Website

I should like to ride on heavier men than I'm but that is little bit problem because I'm rather heavy woman. I'm not fat (maybe little bit) but I'm big full figured lady with big boobs and thick thighs. Most of men are lighter than me and they have problems to carry me :-(((

#13 2009-01-29 13:42:48

frederik

The heaviest lady or girl I ever carried had about 74 or 75 kgs.
It was real well built tall lady who did not look fat at all.
But more than 75 kgs seems to me a torture.
Fortunately most women and girls have between 55 and 65 kgs.
Ove 70 kgs you feel every kg the double.

#14 2019-01-18 09:43:35

Pickles

Since I am exclusively a rider, I have to say I like to be carried by people around my same weight or heavier. I am a heavier rider, and I want to feel secure on the person. I would personally feel like I am crushing someone if they were lighter than I, which would make me feel bad. The person who carries me is around my same weight, a little lighter, but we feel the same. I have to also agree that personality and character is important, both for the rider and the carrier. I view myself as equal with the person who carries me and don't feel dominant over him, yet he is not dominant over me either. We both treat each other with respect and look out for each other's needs. And if he is getting tired, I suggest we take a break for a while. And he always makes sure that I am comfortable and secure on his shoulders and likes it that I enjoy being on his shoulders. Our feelings of enjoyment are mutual, which is what I prefer most during a shoulder riding experience. smile

#15 2019-01-18 10:40:25

esel

My "fantasy" is to be ridden by a heaver rider. But as I want to be ridden for a long time, and distance, I wisely choose to be ridden by lighter riders ... And so I voted.

#16 2019-01-20 04:37:30

bubbleman

I'm a very heavy male rider so I have to go with riding on lighter people, and specifically I only ride on girls. A very appealing aspect is the struggle and effort the girl has to go through to not only keep me up but to give me a good ride. I learned first hand that if a girl is really dedicated to you then they can give you good rides despite a huge weight difference.

The absolute lightest girl I ever got to ride was about 90 lbs and I rode astride her shoulders in the pool, the feeling of her intense struggle just to get me up onto her shoulders in the first place as I sat there doing little to aid her was amazing as my heavy weight almost tripled hers.

#17 2019-05-28 06:47:42

Ajax

As a rider, I prefer lifters close to my weight or slightly more.

I agree with Pickles. A dynamic where both the rider and lifter enjoy the experience is what I like best.

#18 2019-05-28 10:27:18

andu_andu

I am only a carrier - and my favorite rider is a strong and heavy woman. I like the rider to be very demanding and I always do my best to offer comfort and safety for the rider!
The heaviest rider was about 100 kg.

I’m looking forward for the next rides! So if any riders are interested they can contact me!

#19 2019-05-29 08:48:30

Pickles

Ajax wrote:

As a rider, I prefer lifters close to my weight or slightly more.

I agree with Pickles. A dynamic where both the rider and lifter enjoy the experience is what I like best.

I'm the same. And it's nice to finally run into a person here who also thinks the feelings of the rider and lifter should be of equal enjoyment.

Board footer