Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2008-11-02 17:53:57

equidum
Male (72), France

Re: longest shoulder ride

I'm not sure, Frederik ! in most cases, the rider sits upright on Her mount's shoulders ( See most photos),which then means that all of Her weight is transfered to Her horse thru the back of Her thighs ... Now, I understand that it is far more pleasurable for Her to press Her crotch on the back of Her mount's neck, and a good mount will obligingly bow his head to offer his rider that little pleasure. As a result, part of the rider's weight will be transferred on his neck , but only a small part, I think. Actually I believe that the best ride is achieved, for both rider and ridee, when She WEIGHS on the shoulders, while PRESSING Her crotch on the back of his bowed neck ... She will get maximum pleasure, and he will be able to offer longer-lasting rides, as he will carry most of Her weight with his stronger shoulder muscles ...

By the way, it's my shoulder muscles which are sore after a long ride, much more than those of my neck, even though, the longer the ride, the more I tend to bow my head forwards/downwards ...

Just my two cents ... A feminine opinion would be very welcome and, obviously, highly appreciated  wink

Equidum

#52 2008-11-02 18:34:54

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Dear equidum,

beeing a riding instructor I know extremely well that balance is the secret of riding.
Riding on a human being the backbone of the rider and the backbone of the human horse should buld one straight line.
Perfectly the backbone of the human horse ist nothing but a prolongation of the rider's backbone.
This way you can keep balance and this means that the rider has to contenrate her weight into the middle of her crotch and then directly on the neck.
In a horse-saddle (after the spanish style we use in Europe) the rider also sits with the center of the crotch in the middle of the saddle and the butts only give an inferior additional support to the rider's balance.
The shoulders of a human being are to small for that, so that a rider has to take care that she is concentrating her weight just though the middle of her crotch directly on the for being able to buld an upright and straight line with her backbone to the backbone of her human horse.
The biggest mistake a rider can do, that is to let hang down the butts behind the shoulders of her human horse and trying to sit with her thighs on the shoulders. This will never work for a long time and the rider loose her balance.

#53 2008-11-03 17:06:38

equidum
Male (72), France

I think we don't understand each other well ... I agree with your theory of the "backbones linearity" ... but from my experience, even in that case, the result is not that the rider's weight applies on the neck ! I watched very closely my shoulder-riding videos, and while the very good riders actually comply with your "backbones linearity" theory,  their weight is still obviousy applying on their horses' shoulders though ... By the way, it's only too logical, because, as you clearly stated, the backbone of the rider being the prolongation of the ridee's one... the gravity will then apply VERTICALLY from backbone to backbone, from butt to shoulders ...   

Maybe you have a long and strong neck, and you bow it quite a lot for your riders' comfort and pleasure ?

Equidum

#54 2008-11-03 17:22:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

equidum wrote:

I think we don't understand each other well ... I agree with your theory of the "backbones linearity" ... but from my experience, even in that case, the result is not that the rider's weight applies on the neck ! I watched very closely my shoulder-riding videos, and while the very good riders actually comply with your "backbones linearity" theory,  their weight is still obviousy applying on their horses' shoulders though ... By the way, it's only too logical, because, as you clearly stated, the backbone of the rider being the prolongation of the ridee's one... the gravity will then apply VERTICALLY from backbone to backbone, from butt to shoulders ...   

Maybe you have a long and strong neck, and you bow it quite a lot for your riders' comfort and pleasure ?

Equidum

Indeed I am used to bow down my neck and of course I got a very tough and strong neck.
But we agree that there has to be a clear linearity between the backbone-line of the rider and the back-bone-line of the human horse.
And as better the rider is looking for this kind of linearity the better she can keep her balance.
Also true it is that for the human horse it is much less comfortable if the rider is centering her crotch on the neck.
If you habe a look at the sitting position of a rider you will see that her weight line is not at all in her butts.
The center of the weight of a rider should be right in the middle of the crotch if you imagine a vertical line from head to backbone.
Having a rider on my neck I the center of my weight will climb upwards and as less the rider can keep her balance the less I can keep balance because tzhe center of the whole weight is climbing up to my chest.
Usually the center of weight of a human being is just right about the navel.
And if you are using a saddle this center of your weight is even more climbing upwards.
So a saddle is not a real good solution.

#55 2009-09-06 17:42:42

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

Few weeks ago, on some concert in Belgrade, Ther was one beautiful blond girl standing with her girfriend,about 188 tall, 75 kg,..... and it was her favourite band. I offerd her to sit on my shoulders and she sad, leater,.....  And a few minutes later  she aproch to me and sad: Can you lift me now. And I did, this beautiful blond girl was exelent rider, I was astonished. After a few minutes I put my hand in my pocket and took my camera. Wit one hand I have recorded her ride! She was on my shoulders 45 minutes all the time dansing and jiggling! And without break 55 minutes! After 20 minutes I have started to sweat and after 40 minutes I was comletely wet, the sweat was licking from my forehead.
After some 40 minutes I have thought that I cant stand anymore! But I didnt want to disturb her, she was really enjoying the concert, and was very excited I felt that on my neck! Her female friend was also really nice looking girl and she took my glass of beer  to help me. She had smile on her face all the time when she was looking at my. It was amasing that girl didnt look down for that 55 minutes! I have seen that after on my camera. i was lucky that the concert was ended after this 55 minutes. I really could n't stand any more, it was my last atom...
And for this time very often she really jumpt up and down on my shoulder suporting herself with  hends pressing the top of  my head!!! I had realy hard task to endure that and keep balance. Luckily She was exelent rider and she really felt me!!! So it was very pleasant expiriance!!!  After last song and applause  I put her down. She sad thank you , thank you alot!!! I went to find something to drink, completely wet, I didnt stand with her because of that!

There is one the beginning of this riding, first song ( she was quite still at the beginning), ....second clip is too long... more than 40 minutes.... so there is first song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfqunG63ypQ&feature=channel_page (New Window)

Forbereit

#56 2009-11-13 21:10:51

PonyPeter
Male (53), America

A SHORT RIDE>>>>

One of my first riders was an attractive girl in my town.  She had to be home by a certian time and when it was getting late and we headed for her house with another girl friend...first she got on my shoulders and said "RUN". I ran for a while but was unbalanced. She moved to my back where she straddled me for stability. I could run faster but not fast enough. She was yelling faster...faster. After all these years I think she was just having fun?!?!

#57 2009-11-17 12:10:11

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Hello Frederik,

Sorry I dont always get chance to access internet,but from what i read stories of yours that you have a very strong neck, what do you feel after hours of a girl riding on your neck instead of your shoulder? did you ever complain? because most of girls are nice, i think if you complain they will get down, so here is a question: you want them stay on your neck right? you enjoy every bit of it, do you?

Hong

frederik wrote:

Alice wrote:

equidum wrote:

Bonjour, Alice

I'm glad to read what yo say about having numbed legs after a 25 minutes ride ! That's because you're sitting on the back of your thighs, instead of sitting, as anatomy commands, on your butt. That's why a saddle is required for  comfortable rides, or at least, "something" on which the rider can rest his butt and be really seated. A mere backpack on the pony's back, with a foam mattress tightly rolled and fixed on its top part, suffices to provide a very effective sitting to the rider ... Please, Alice, just try it, and, promised, your nice legs won't be numbed any more ;- and if you take a break during your rides, it will be to spare your mount

Equidum

thank you equidum, so I will need to buy a saddle, I don't have one like this in my home. it's a geate idea now that I think
about this, thank  you

Excuse me please but as I know from all my experiences, women sit at the best with their crotch on the neck just as if they would sit on a saddle.
For keeping balance it is inevitable to sit as far foward on the neck of your human poyn and tryingb to get his neck as deep as possible between your thighs and into your crotch.
As deeper you sit inside the neck the better you keep balance.
Your butts schould only touch al little bit the shoulders of your pony but the centre of your weight should be concentrated right in the middle of your crotch.
This way the neck of your pony is in a certain also a suspension for you as a rider.
But I know very well that some women and girls have the same problems by sitting on the neck as they have it on a saddle of a bicycle.
In this case you should for a thin but well padded saddle which is made over the neck of your pony and then you will see that you sit comfortable for a long time.
A saddle like a saddle for horses would mean that your centre of weight gets higher and you will have much more problems keeping your balance.
So a special thin saddle just for the neck which is well padded can help.
And if you sit with all your weight mainly on your crotch, you should stretch your legs along the body of your pony and a good idea are always stirrups which are attached at the head of your pony with a harness.
This way you keep his head down and you will have a better and more comfortable sit and you have a comfortable rest for your feet and legs.

#58 2009-11-22 00:42:24

shoulders812

The longest shoulder ride I had is when my girl friend Laura fell off her bike. Luckily i forced her on to my shoulders and even had to get a necklace to tie around her thighs.

She was tightly bound to my shoulders for one hour until I put her down and piggybacked her while I was riding my bike!

#59 2009-11-24 19:14:01

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

Dear movieyou2003,
From my experience, it is very havy task carring a riding girl when she sitting right on my neck. if the riding girl is very heavy or just riding wild on my neck it is hard to breed when my head is down and the jaw is pressing my chest. So then I always trying to raise my head and it is not possible when girl is sitting right on my neck. I am talking about long rides.... over 15 minutes.......

movieyou2003 wrote:

Hello Frederik,

Sorry I dont always get chance to access internet,but from what i read stories of yours that you have a very strong neck, what do you feel after hours of a girl riding on your neck instead of your shoulder? did you ever complain? because most of girls are nice, i think if you complain they will get down, so here is a question: you want them stay on your neck right? you enjoy every bit of it, do you?

Hong

frederik wrote:

Alice wrote:

thank you equidum, so I will need to buy a saddle, I don't have one like this in my home. it's a geate idea now that I think
about this, thank  you

Excuse me please but as I know from all my experiences, women sit at the best with their crotch on the neck just as if they would sit on a saddle.
For keeping balance it is inevitable to sit as far foward on the neck of your human poyn and tryingb to get his neck as deep as possible between your thighs and into your crotch.
As deeper you sit inside the neck the better you keep balance.
Your butts schould only touch al little bit the shoulders of your pony but the centre of your weight should be concentrated right in the middle of your crotch.
This way the neck of your pony is in a certain also a suspension for you as a rider.
But I know very well that some women and girls have the same problems by sitting on the neck as they have it on a saddle of a bicycle.
In this case you should for a thin but well padded saddle which is made over the neck of your pony and then you will see that you sit comfortable for a long time.
A saddle like a saddle for horses would mean that your centre of weight gets higher and you will have much more problems keeping your balance.
So a special thin saddle just for the neck which is well padded can help.
And if you sit with all your weight mainly on your crotch, you should stretch your legs along the body of your pony and a good idea are always stirrups which are attached at the head of your pony with a harness.
This way you keep his head down and you will have a better and more comfortable sit and you have a comfortable rest for your feet and legs.

Forbereit

#60 2010-02-14 19:26:38

gatomontes
Male (43), Spain

hectorrr6 wrote:

I weigh 68 kg and I force to my ponys to resist the possible biggest time, but it is good to give them some small rests.

When advancing the time, my pony is drained more, it changes the position of its head, shoulders and back, and I stop to be comfortable on its shoulders.

It is moment that he/she rests a little so that it relaxes their muscles, or to change to piggyback or any other form in that the pony supports my weight.

It is sometimes good to force to the pony to that resists without rest, but as me I is necessary to be comfortable on their shoulders, I value to the pony that is able to resist a good and long session that includes some small rests among each walk.

2 hours of session, 1:15 hour on the shoulders and 45 minutes in intermediate rests, is good resistance when the pony worries that I go completely comfortable to my pleasure on its shoulders.

Quite agree Hector.
Do you ride pony gils in Spain?

#61 2010-02-14 21:49:01

shouldertaxi
Male

I carry a 85 kg guy on shoulders for 20 minutes, so I just wonder how long I can carry a 60 kg girl...?

#62 2010-02-15 22:27:01

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

forbereit wrote:

Few weeks ago, on some concert in Belgrade, Ther was one beautiful blond girl standing with her girfriend,about 188 tall, 75 kg,..... and it was her favourite band. I offerd her to sit on my shoulders and she sad, leater,.....  And a few minutes later  she aproch to me and sad: Can you lift me now. And I did, this beautiful blond girl was exelent rider, I was astonished. After a few minutes I put my hand in my pocket and took my camera. Wit one hand I have recorded her ride! She was on my shoulders 45 minutes all the time dansing and jiggling! And without break 55 minutes! After 20 minutes I have started to sweat and after 40 minutes I was comletely wet, the sweat was licking from my forehead.
After some 40 minutes I have thought that I cant stand anymore! But I didnt want to disturb her, she was really enjoying the concert, and was very excited I felt that on my neck! Her female friend was also really nice looking girl and she took my glass of beer  to help me. She had smile on her face all the time when she was looking at my. It was amasing that girl didnt look down for that 55 minutes! I have seen that after on my camera. i was lucky that the concert was ended after this 55 minutes. I really could n't stand any more, it was my last atom...
And for this time very often she really jumpt up and down on my shoulder suporting herself with  hends pressing the top of  my head!!! I had realy hard task to endure that and keep balance. Luckily She was exelent rider and she really felt me!!! So it was very pleasant expiriance!!!  After last song and applause  I put her down. She sad thank you , thank you alot!!! I went to find something to drink, completely wet, I didnt stand with her because of that!

There is one the beginning of this riding, first song ( she was quite still at the beginning), ....second clip is too long... more than 40 minutes.... so there is first song

Again, it sounds very impressive to me. From what I could see of her, she was very feminine, pretty, and enjoyed dancing while astride shoulders.  Did you ever shoulder carry her again after that day?

Sam

#63 2010-02-16 13:27:33

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

Yes She is very beautiful and real Godess, I havent met her again, maybe I will meet her on some concert  again, After this shoulder riding I was comletely  wet and at the and of my strenght,. I just went after she thanked me .....so I didnt ask for phone nummber to keep  contact  with her,...I have tried to download longer clip from thet evening where she rode me, but it is too big for yourtube,.....

Forbereit

#64 2010-02-16 16:06:19

walter_berneburg
Male (56), Germany

You could upload the file on http://www.depositfiles.com (New Window) (up to 2 GB) and post the link here.

Walter

#65 2010-02-17 09:17:11

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

frederik wrote:

As I told you already, I was carrying adult ladies - I think up to 72 or 75 kgs just for 4 hours but after two hours I needed a rest.
It was indeed very strenuous and exhausting. After about 1 hour any lady or girl who rides on me it is a real exhausting affair to me and usually I loose any feeling in my neck and shoulders.
If the lady or girl is a good rider of horses, they have usually an excellent feling for me and can help me a lot.
So, I prefer indeed riders who a lot of experience in horse-riding.
The very best riders are those who are excellent dressage riders. They have an excellent fine feeling and know how far they can go.

when those ladies riding you do you also lower your head and make your neck a more comfortable place for them to sit? do you prefer like this or not? do you need them to put something to push your head down? and you say you  felt strenuous and exhausting after long ride, so you were not enjoying those right? and what is the ideal length of a ride for you?

#66 2010-02-17 10:21:19

adolfo_picone
Male (55), Italy

The longest shoulder ride I get from one of my friends when we was on hight school: he (65 kilos) carried me (75 kilos) for more than 26 minutes.
Like I tell on another post

http://ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3176 (New Window)

Adolfo.

#67 2010-02-17 16:45:45

equidum
Male (72), France

shouldertaxi wrote:

I carry a 85 kg guy on shoulders for 20 minutes, so I just wonder how long I can carry a 60 kg girl...?

Hi, shoudertaxi

Based on two asumptions and some common sense, I think you would carry 60 kg for 43 minutes ...

I asume that 1) You are able, like any other average man to carry 10 kg for 8 hours  and 2) the effort required to carry any load varies by the square of the weight of that load ...

So, the effort required to carry 10 kg would be 10˛ = 100 . The effort required to carry 85 kg would be 85˛ = 7225. The effort required to carry 60 kg would then be 60˛ = 3600

You say that you can carry 85 kg for 20 minutes. So we can design a exponential scale on which a 100 effort relates to one hour, and the 7225 index  refers to 20 minutes...  On that scale, the point 3600 says you would keep that effiort for 43 minures ...

#68 2010-02-17 16:54:05

shouldertaxi
Male

Would be nice to see if your "science" count is correct!
Have to find a 60 kg girl (or guy).

#69 2010-02-20 01:57:12

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

walter_berneburg wrote:

You could upload the file on http://www.depositfiles.com (New Window) (up to 2 GB) and post the link here.

Walter

Thanks, there is a link me carryng this lady ...... I just recorded longer part from this riding....

http://depositfiles.com/files/d1ncnwfxm (New Window)

Forbereit

#70 2010-04-05 23:21:34

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

My longest ride is about 2h smile

#71 2010-04-06 19:50:39

parcour
Male (34), Russia

riderrii wrote:

Hi riderrii ! Tell more in detail as you  ride on  girls ?

#72 2010-04-15 22:21:36

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Riderii
I wish to be ridden by you more than 2 hours.

riderrii wrote:

#73 2010-04-15 22:24:09

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Alice, youssef is right.
1. Stirrups.
2. Stretch your legs and walk few minutes before the next ride.

youssef wrote:

Alice wrote:

A question to  the ridders: Do you have pain in the legs after a long time of ride on the shoulders?
After 25 min I must rest because my legs is sleeping
Did it happen to you? rest is nessesary to the both sides.

Alice

Hi Alice,
  there are 2 possible causes for that pain , each with a different solution;
  First: as other respectable friends said about the way you ride on him .. this is because you rest on a nerve on each side of your "but" and this nerve ( sciatic nerve) supplies the skin over the lower part of your leg leading to the numbness you feel .. THIS IS THE NEURAL THEORY.
  Second: it is a VASCULAR THEORY , saying that your legs in the dependent position suffer from pooling of the blood in the deep leg veins , with subsequent compromise to the blood circulation in you legs, so you feel numbness...
                 OK , what's the solution ?
Simply , the stirrups , and more important , to have rest periods every half an hour.. leg exercises are very beneficial to improve your circulation ( in times other than those of the ride of course ) .An important thing also is to move your legs every now and then so it helps pumping the pooled blood back to the heart , thus improving the circulation..
  sorry for the prolongation .. and hope you enjoyable rides for long periods " preferably on my neck "
    Yours,
    Dr. Youssef .. Egypt

#74 2010-04-15 22:33:15

shoulderrider77
Male (32), spain

2 hours and 1hour shoulder ride is not possible for the shoulder crash for more time is imposible 1 and 2 hours carrying an person on shoulders

#75 2010-05-22 15:24:52

jerrao
Male (47), Brazil

louie_sr wrote:

Everyone who replies to this topic (and hadn't done it already: ) is invited to share their stories as well!  Jerrao, you know a girl who loves to ride you, would you like to tell us your experiences with her? Or any other girl on your shoulders? Or about shoulder riding in Brazil in general? It seems quite common.

Ok, yes I have many stories, not only with Dani but as with other girls. Here are two recent with the Dani:
The first story: We were celebrating the birthday of our city and had several shows going on simultaneously. In one, Dani sat on my shoulder and there she was dancing to be patting my face in the music. Then she forced me to carry it from one side to the other while she was talking to our friends and one of those times she went through a stranger and said: "There's no more slaves as before !!!!" and the guy replied, "Because he is not obeying well?" and she replied, "No!" and gave me two slaps on my face as I carried it to the car. That's because I did not want to trot like a horse because I was totally tired and sweaty.
The second story: I was at home on Monday when six o'clock in the afternoon Dani calls me and says she would like to go to the market sitting on my shoulders.
A few minutes later she came to go to market. The first thing she did was that I have lowered it to sit on my shoulders which I did immediately.
The path to the market that usually takes about five minutes lasted about fifteen minutes because Dani always picked where she wanted to go, saying, "Let's go there", "let's go through here," we pass by those people and things thus making the path longer and time consuming ...
In turn, Dani ordered me to carry sitting on my shoulders again and during the way back that lasted about fifteen minutes she again answered the phone and talked while I was driving by the way she wanted to go without worrying if I was tired or not and I was really tired because I had to use stairs, cross streets, up and down hills ... I carried it while I was completely sweaty and panting while Dani was simply supporting his hand on my head.
Well these are just the latest stories in which my friend Dani sat on my shoulders. Sorry for bad English ...

#76 2010-05-26 16:08:04

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

forbereit wrote:

walter_berneburg wrote:

Walter

Thanks, there is a link me carryng this lady ...... I just recorded longer part from this riding....

AMAZING! Have you other videos like that? Is so long! I love it!

#77 2010-05-26 16:20:49

dom_92
Male (18)

Nice story:P

#78 2010-05-26 16:28:07

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

mts wrote:

forbereit wrote:

walter_berneburg wrote:

Walter

Yes! of course,
the girl was so wild!

Forbereit

#79 2010-05-26 20:50:51

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

forbereit wrote:

mts wrote:

forbereit wrote:

Yes! of course,
the girl was so wild!

Can you upload any other long videos to megaupload or depositfiles or where you want? Please... You are the best rider I have never seen

#80 2010-05-27 12:18:56

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

mts wrote:

forbereit wrote:

mts wrote:

Yes! of course,
the girl was so wild!

Can you upload any other long videos to megaupload or depositfiles or where you want? Please... You are the best rider I have never seen

I must ask these girls first, without their admittance I can not  do this. But it needs time, there is a lot girls......

Forbereit

#81 2010-05-27 12:38:42

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

forbereit wrote:

mts wrote:

forbereit wrote:

Yes! of course,
the girl was so wild!

I must ask these girls first, without their admittance I can not  do this. But it needs time, there is a lot girls......

One more of 20 or more minuts? please...

#82 2010-05-29 00:26:43

shoulderrider77
Male (32), spain

hello mts you are spanish?

hola mts eres espaņol?

#83 2010-05-31 02:58:00

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

Yes friend

Si amigo

#84 2010-07-14 01:14:14

fincarry
Male (33), finland

I have carried my wife about 40mins in concert.

#85 2010-07-14 21:41:32

mac
Bonus member
Male (40), Germany

forbereit wrote:

mts wrote:

forbereit wrote:

Yes! of course,
the girl was so wild!

could you upload the file you had uploaded before again, please? the link doesn't longer works. thank you forbereit.

mac

#86 2012-03-13 01:43:32

zop
Female (26), China

forbereit wrote:

walter_berneburg wrote:

Walter

i want to see but it has been removed, by the way, may i ask your weight.

i want to be carried

#87 2012-03-13 16:30:13

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

I am 77 kg

zop wrote:

forbereit wrote:

walter_berneburg wrote:

Walter

i want to see but it has been removed, by the way, may i ask your weight.

Forbereit

#88 2012-03-15 13:38:03

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

jerrao wrote:

louie_sr wrote:

Everyone who replies to this topic (and hadn't done it already: ) is invited to share their stories as well!  Jerrao, you know a girl who loves to ride you, would you like to tell us your experiences with her? Or any other girl on your shoulders? Or about shoulder riding in Brazil in general? It seems quite common.

Ok, yes I have many stories, not only with Dani but as with other girls. Here are two recent with the Dani:
The first story: We were celebrating the birthday of our city and had several shows going on simultaneously. In one, Dani sat on my shoulder and there she was dancing to be patting my face in the music. Then she forced me to carry it from one side to the other while she was talking to our friends and one of those times she went through a stranger and said: "There's no more slaves as before !!!!" and the guy replied, "Because he is not obeying well?" and she replied, "No!" and gave me two slaps on my face as I carried it to the car. That's because I did not want to trot like a horse because I was totally tired and sweaty.
The second story: I was at home on Monday when six o'clock in the afternoon Dani calls me and says she would like to go to the market sitting on my shoulders.
A few minutes later she came to go to market. The first thing she did was that I have lowered it to sit on my shoulders which I did immediately.
The path to the market that usually takes about five minutes lasted about fifteen minutes because Dani always picked where she wanted to go, saying, "Let's go there", "let's go through here," we pass by those people and things thus making the path longer and time consuming ...
In turn, Dani ordered me to carry sitting on my shoulders again and during the way back that lasted about fifteen minutes she again answered the phone and talked while I was driving by the way she wanted to go without worrying if I was tired or not and I was really tired because I had to use stairs, cross streets, up and down hills ... I carried it while I was completely sweaty and panting while Dani was simply supporting his hand on my head.
Well these are just the latest stories in which my friend Dani sat on my shoulders. Sorry for bad English ...

Thanks jerrao for your reply, I seem to have missed it when you orginally wrote it. How old is your friend Dani? She seems to have a little (?) domina side in her personality. You are welcome to add more stories and I'd be also interested in when those happened.
Thank you very much! Muito obrigado!

#89 2017-02-16 03:15:25

Dragon
Male (28), America

forbereit wrote:

Good story, mister.

Thanks for sharing.

#90 2017-02-16 03:16:49

Dragon
Male (28), America

jerrao wrote:

louie_sr wrote:

I liked your stories Mister Jerrao. Dani must be a dominant girl if she loves to ride you. And because of the first story you told, she treated you like a slave. What is her weight? and how she start riding you? I would like to read more about your experiences.

#91 2017-02-16 03:18:02

Dragon
Male (28), America

Here is my last post again:

I am the Dragon

I liked your stories Mister Jerrao. Dani must be a dominant girl if she loves to ride you. And because of the first story you told, she treated you like a slave. What is her weight? and how she start riding you? I would like to read more about your experiences.

#92 2017-06-12 00:02:25

Baasda
Male (31), italy

Nice wow sighting today at the beach, i think one of longest that i'have seen and i liked it much because it's happend between 2 normal girls and not professional wrestlers.

I was on the shore while in the water there were 6 girls between the ages of 17 and 18 who were playing. At some point they decide to have a chicken fight. The first couple was formed by a tall girl with a toned body and dark braided blond like "horse" and another girl more short and slim. The other two couples had some difficulty getting on each'others shoulders because the water was too low(The water came just below the basin) so they choose to moved towards more deepest water, with the first two girls always on each other's shoulders. After some try, other 2 girls were able to climb on each other's shoulders, so the chicken fight started, but lasted only few second, because the first couple wins quickly. The girl on shoulders decided to wait on her friend's shoulders (She asked something to her horse but i could not understand what, I was too far away), but no challengers has come forward, so one girl probably told to leave and the group get  out of the water.
The most interesting part in this story, is that the girl on top don't dismount from her friend's shoulders, so they walked on shoulders from the water to the beach out of the water and passed near to me. I noticed that the girl on bottom was a little tired because she did not smile anymore like before. I heard that the girl on bottom also said: "Do we come to the shower and  you get down ok?". The shower was about after 35 meter, but first to reach it, another friend scream:"Get down!" And tugged the couple, so the girl on top climbed down. I think the whole ride lasted about 7 minutes, but on the sand it was hardest. The bottom girl then touched her back, but smiled again.
After half hour the group went again in the water (i was in the water also) and the small girl who was on top request another chicken fight. This time the bottom girl request to get on top and not on bottom, so she try to climb on top of another friend, but without success. The chicken fight abort very soon.

#93 2019-07-07 17:38:44

Ian Edison
Male (24), Mexico

forbereit wrote:

Hi forbereit I have just crear this account in the forum. I would like to watch the video that you posted but I can't watch IT.
Could you post it again or send me the video? please.

Board footer