Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-11-04 18:08:46

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Shoulder ridden by my neighbours wife

A couple of years back, when i was finishing my college in Washington, i used to stay with my room mates in an apartment complex. We had this really amazin hot woman named Jessica, in her late 20's/ early 30's in the neighbouring apartment who had the most amazing BUTT that i had ever seen. She looked a bit like Salma Hayek and only had the luxury of seeing her in tight jeans, but all this was soon about to change. She was unfortunately married to a US marine and none of us dared to even talk to her when he was around. Fortunately for us he used to be out of town for long periods and it was duing one of these instances that this incident happened.
     One of my roommates and I were returning from college one day and as soon as we entered the complex we had the habit of glancing at the pool to see if any hotties were swimming in the pool or relaxing in the sun. Much to our glee we saw 2 incredibly hot women in the pool splashing water at each other. One of them was Jessica, our neighbours wife. We had never seen her in a swim suit and when she stepped out of the water had a full blown view of her butt and bosom. She was trying to force her way on top of her friends shoulders and her friend who seemed slightly skinny was struggling to maintain Jessicas weight. While we stood there gazing at this spectacle, Jessica spotted us and waving at us,signalled us to come over. My friend and I sheepishly walked over towards to two gorgeous beauties. When we moved closer, we realized that both were wearing thongs and really really small bikinis.
    Jessica said
"Hey, I have seen you guys around.".
I replied
"Yes we stay next door".
To which she asked
"Would you guys like participate in a chicken fight with us ?"
My friend and i replied in unison "Sure :-)"
We decided to have one round on land and the second round on water.
My friend easily picked up the Jessicas friend who was prety skinny and got ready in to position. Jessica who was slightly well built, spread her legs apart and i placed my head in between her gorgeous thighs and crotch. I tried standing up but she was slightly on the heavier side and i struggled.Jessica did not help and just sat on my shoulders with her hands on her hips. I was very skinny back in college and given that Jessica was atleast 8-9 years older than me, i struggled to stand up and finally decided to give up. Jessica came up with a plan.She asked my friend to get down on all fours so that she could stand on his back and then try to get on my shoulders while i was standing up. My friend followed her instructions and got down on all fours. She stood on his back and gleefully rubbed her feet on the back of his head to get the sand off her feet.She then lifted her right leg placed her gorgeous thigh on my right shoulder and then using my head as a support, placed the other thigh on my left shoulder.I wobbled a bit initially but finally was able to maintain balance. Every time i wobbled a bit Jessica would get nervous and tighten her thighs around my head, till it felt like popping sometimes. I kept wobbling a few times intentionally just so that she would do that more often and it felt really good every time she pressed her thighs and squeezed my head.
     We lost the first round, as i really had to struggle to keep her on top. We then had the second round in the pool and it was slightly easier to carry her in the pool. The teams were even and jessica lost her patience and slowly stood on my shoulders and leapt across the other team who came crashing down.
We then decided to exchange partners and it felt a lot easier carrying the skinny chick on my shoulders. My friend it seemed was enjoying having Jessica on top more and was reluctant to let her down even after the fight. I saw him slowly kiss her thighs and much to my surprise she just smiled and stroked his head.I started feeling jealous.
    We tried different moves like exchanging riders from one shoulder to another without them having to get off. Once i got Jessica back, i refused to do any more exchanges. I too kissed her thighs and she just smiled.She then suggested reverse shoulder riding chicken fight.with her crotch in my face and my hands on her butt , i was the happiest person on the planet.I had to use all my strenth to keep her on top but it was totally worth it.The constant rubbing of her crotch against my face was the best turn on i had ever had, i i could not resist sticking my toungue out.Im not sure if she noticed it but then again i would not be surprised if she did.She just smiled and continued with the chicken fight. My friend later told me that he did the same with the skinny chick.
After a good 30 min of having these goddess on our shoulders we decided that we had enough. Jessica said she would like to massage our shoulders and asked us both to accompany her to her room. She asked us to lie on the floor and  she and her friend started walking on our backs slowly focussing on our upper backs and shoulders.I must say that it did help a lot in relieving the pain endured for 30 min.

#2 2007-11-05 23:40:33

doverh3
Male (46), Southern California, USA
Website

Re: Shoulder ridden by my neighbours wife

Wow, another great and erotic story! Thanks Wittykitty, for sharing your creative writing with the Ultimate Shoulder Ride board.

Carry On,
Dover

#3 2007-11-06 08:21:56

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Yes, very nice story, thanks.

#4 2007-11-06 16:23:01

wittykitty
Male (36), USA
Website

Thanks Dover and Nick for the encouraging words. I Will be writing more

#5 2008-10-18 18:57:51

smackthat
Male (21), Thailand

omg, it's my dream

#6 2008-10-18 19:09:55

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Did the Marine ever hear of this from neighbors that tattle? Or did you two soon move out and hide for your lives? This story sounds familiar with just some variations. Why not add some more variations, get your story copyrighted, and try negotiating with Play Boy, Penthouse, or other magazines. You have much talent. Such a naughty revolting story. Shame on you! I just had to read it from beginning to end!

Sam

#7 2008-10-18 22:15:34

equidum
Male (72), France

Wittykitty, you're a pervert and will therefore go to hell and burn for ever !!!!! But don't worry, you won't be alone ! All those who loved your story will be there, and I'll be the first ... :-))

Thanks for this great story

Equidum

#8 2008-10-18 22:45:13

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Equidum, save a hot one for me.

Sam

#9 2015-12-03 00:09:37

MJ10V3
Male (32), US