Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-19 02:27:03

ridecarry
Male (35), U.S

Parade shoulder ride

Gave  another random shoulder ride today while at a local parade .He was in his early 20's I would say. 5 -11 and 180 #. I noticed he had a camera with him to take pics of someone in the parade. As the parade started he leaned in and politely asked me "Can I get up on your shoulders ? " I was surprised by him asking me this since I had never seen this person before. I nodded yes and stooped down so he could get seated on my shoulders. I felt him wrap his legs around my back as I hoisted him up . A few mins later as a certain float went by he took some pics then motioned for me to let him down .As I stooped down he  dismounted   , thanked me for the lift and then disappeared  into the crowd . I was going to ask him  if I could get up on his shoulders too but he left too quick . I didn't mind really lol

#2 2015-12-21 00:21:33

Tom Booker
Male (42), Switzerland

Re: Parade shoulder ride

ridecarry wrote:

Gave  another random shoulder ride today while at a local parade .He was in his early 20's I would say. 5 -11 and 180 #. I noticed he had a camera with him to take pics of someone in the parade. As the parade started he leaned in and politely asked me "Can I get up on your shoulders ? " I was surprised by him asking me this since I had never seen this person before. I nodded yes and stooped down so he could get seated on my shoulders. I felt him wrap his legs around my back as I hoisted him up . A few mins later as a certain float went by he took some pics then motioned for me to let him down .As I stooped down he  dismounted   , thanked me for the lift and then disappeared  into the crowd . I was going to ask him  if I could get up on his shoulders too but he left too quick . I didn't mind really lol

Hi ridecarry! Nice anecdote, I like your different posts... Is it so easy in the US to find willing carriers while at a parade? Do you just to pick out a strong guy and ask him to lift you on his shoulders? If so, I surely should move to your place. ;-)

Board footer