Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-16 17:02:50

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

Looking for a trip

I want to know where travel destinations travel shoulders were common and not cost me find young ponies.
On the other hand I would like to go to some country where the average height was small and people are usually thin. Any recommendations or experience?

#2 2016-08-17 13:54:43

patrick20020
Male, USA

Re: Looking for a trip

I don't know that I can necessarily help you out with recommendations for a destination for your trip, but I would be interested in chatting with you if you'd like to send me a message.   Your email function is turned off.

#3 2016-08-17 14:41:53

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

I guess China would be a suitable place for you

Isaac

#4 2021-09-18 03:47:11

Rolantecamina

YO SOY EXACTAMENTE LO QUE USTED BUSCA, @Stepmother. Recientemente cumpli 21 años asi que soy un chico muy joven. Mido aproximadamente entre 12 y 13 centimetros menos que usted. Y actualmente peso solo 65 kilogramos comparado a sus poderosos 90 kilos. Mi contextura fisica es esbelta, muy bien proporcionada, y soy muy energetico.
DESEO PROFUNDAMENTE PODER CONVERSAR CON USTED, me he creado una cuenta en esta pagina con la unica intencion de conocerla. Tengo entendido que a usted le gustan ponis mucho mas pequeños y livianos. Yo cumplo con esos requisitos, ademas de que soy totalmente inexperto, ya que JAMAS he sido montado por nadie. Usted seria la primera en reclamar mi espalda como su propiedad al poner todo su peso sobre mi. Yo siempre quise llevar mi fuerza hasta el limite al cargar una dama elegante y madura como usted. Yo adoro la idea de tener que usar toda mi fuerza y llevar mis fibras musculares y articulaciones hasta el limite con tal de mantener sus pies separados del piso mientras todo su peso me empuja hacia abajo.
Me gustaria que usted hiciera lo mismo que hizo con el niño que entreno en su historia que publico hace ya un tiempo, "La niñera". Intentar hacer flexiones de brazo con usted sobre mi espalda y llevarla en mis hombros. Por ultimo he leido que gusta de practicar el Facesitting, cosa que tambien me gustaria intentar de ser posible.
Se que este es una publicacion vieja, pero tengo entendido que usted sigue activa, asi que si gusta de hablar, podriamos hacerlo por otro medio mas personal. Espero pueda responder a esta publicacion. Si por algun motivo no se siente del todo convencida aun, le informo que me he guardado algunos detalles extra que se que la convenceran de conocerme. Pero no los he añadido aqui porque no me gusta la idea de usar un medio publico como este para divulgar tantos datos.
Por ultimo, se que ya ha pasado un tiempo desde la ultima vez que se metio a este sitio. Asi que en caso de que pase mucho tiempo desde que yo publico este mensaje y que usted lo vea, le dire que no se desanime y respondame de todas maneras ya que siempre estare revisando la pagina a diario solo por si acaso. Podriamos decir que tengo casi una obsesion por usted jajaja.

La vida es suspiro asi que me gustaria poder disfrutarla al maximo cumpliendo uno de mis mas grandes deseos y se que usted tambien se divertiria un montonazo conmigo el tiempo que decida pasar juntos, y ciertamente quedaran grabados en nuestras memorias.

Se que usted y yo hablamos español y no hay necesidad de una version en ingles, pero tengo entendido que debo dejar una o los administradores eliminaran mi publicacion.

english version below:

I AM EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, @Stepmother. I recently turned 21 so I am very young. I am about 12 to 13 centimeters shorter than you. And I currently weighs only 65 kilograms compared to your powerful 90 kilograms. My physical build is slim, very well proportioned, and I am very energetic.
I DEEPLY WISH TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSE WITH YOU, I have created an account on this page with the sole intention of knowing you. I understand that you like ponies much smaller and lighter. I meet those requirements, plus I am totally inexperienced, since I have NEVER been ridden by anyone. You would be the first to claim my back as your property by putting all your weight on me. I understand that you are even older than my mother, I always wanted to push my strength to the limit by carrying an elegant and mature lady like you. I love the idea of ​​having to use all my strength and push my muscle fibers and joints to the limit in order to keep your feet off the floor while all of your weight pushes me down.
I would like you to do the same thing that you did with the child that you train in your story that you posted some time ago, "The Nanny." Try to do push-ups with you on my back and also carrying you on my shoulders. Finally, I have read that you like to practice Facesitting, which I would also like to try if possible.
I know this is an old post, but I understand that you are still active, so if you like to talk, we could do it through another, more personal means. I hope you can answer until publication, if something I said is interesting to you. If for some reason you do not feel completely convinced yet, I inform you that I have kept some extra details that I know will convince you to meet me. But I have not added them here because I do not like the idea of using a public medium like this to disseminate so much data.
Lastly, I know it's been a while since you last logged onto this site.

Last edited by Rolantecamina (2021-09-18 06:06:23)

#5 2021-09-20 13:20:27

stalot
Male (45), austria

Stepmother wrote:

I want to know where travel destinations travel shoulders were common and not cost me find young ponies.
On the other hand I would like to go to some country where the average height was small and people are usually thin. Any recommendations or experience?

Stepmother
i have a good news for you, just drop me a mail
pandatom@tuta.io

#6 2023-07-16 16:07:21

ponyforuse
Male (42), India

Stepmother wrote:

Greetings Maam.. I am a human pony form India..I  am sure you would love to travel for your escapades on my shoulder..Morever
i can help you organise your itinerary...with me as your pony...Ponyforuse

#7 2023-07-17 16:12:30

sunnynair80oo.com

Hi ponyforuse, I am an Indian male rider. Do u want me ride you

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

#8 2023-07-17 16:33:18

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

sunnynair80oo.com wrote:

Hi ponyforuse, I am an Indian male rider. Do u want me ride you

@sunnynair80oo.com you have to stop harassing every single carrier in this site, we are tired of your relentlessly and persistently asking every single and all of carriers, we all understood that you are so desperate to ride on someones shoulders, because you HAVE asked every single one of them, please do something more contributing instead of just asking!

Board footer