Creare app oficial of the wed

Does anyone know how to create an app?
Should have:

map

carrier and rider position

Info and puntuation of user

Events

Can you create this app

Last edited by Carrier (2018-10-16 19:42:19)

#2 2018-10-17 23:21:54

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Re: Creare app oficial of the wed

There aren't many social resources on the net about the different kinds of human riding, and a modern app would of course be of great help.
Sadly, making such an app takes weeks or months of a developer, and it won't generate income, so it has to be done by someone as a hobby.
That's why the few sites dedicated to these topics, such as this one, have a dated look and little social capabilities. Keeping them running is work enough for the admins (and we should all thank them for it! Thanks guys!!), let alone do new development.

But to answer your question... As a developer, I've been toying with the idea of making something like that for a while, actually.
But it would require more than someone willing to spend a lot of time: hosting, design, a bit of marketing, ... and of course, interest from the users.
Anyone would be interested in helping in such a project, in the non-development roles?

#3 2018-10-17 23:36:28

Carrier
Male (26), Spain

Re: Creare app oficial of the wed

ponyplay-es wrote:

There aren't many social resources on the net about the different kinds of human riding, and a modern app would of course be of great help.
Sadly, making such an app takes weeks or months of a developer, and it won't generate income, so it has to be done by someone as a hobby.
That's why the few sites dedicated to these topics, such as this one, have a dated look and little social capabilities. Keeping them running is work enough for the admins (and we should all thank them for it! Thanks guys!!), let alone do new development.

But to answer your question... As a developer, I've been toying with the idea of making something like that for a while, actually.
But it would require more than someone willing to spend a lot of time: hosting, design, a bit of marketing, ... and of course, interest from the users.
Anyone would be interested in helping in such a project, in the non-development roles?

it's true (thanks to the adminitration of this forum)

I am not a programmer, but since I met this forum, I wanted an application, I can not create an app.

but it would be a good idea, to find people in real life, I have not found anyone from Madrid, but I'm only registered 3 days ago.

Sorry im use muchas Google translator.

I have much interst un this app

Board footer