Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-09 08:39:01

sunilrane53
Male (45), India

My Shoulder riding experience with best friend David

It was raining that evening. I called David. He said he was on his way. I was just excited. Finally I am going to sit on shoulders -   my favorite style of riding.

I called him and he said, "Come!". I was a little nervous as it would be the first time I am meeting someone, but asked him for the hotel address.

I parked the bike and went inside the hotel. The person at the reception was asking me the name and I got confused. I said I called him he is here, I think. Suddenly he came,   "Oh thanks" and we met. He is having his dinner. He offered me as well but as I also was expected for dinner at home, I ate just a little and finally we went to his room.

I was just talking with him about his country and other stuff as l am shy to say I want to sit on his shoulders. Finally I said can we do some lifting and he said of course. He sat on the bed and I sat on his shoulders and he stood up and started walking. He was walking very fast. I sat just on his neck more and I was really feeling nice on his shoulders.

Wow! I held both his hands and then his head and he gave me a long ride. I was enjoying the ride. We now tried a one-shoulder ride. I was at top feeling great, then I said get me down we will try mounting from table.   I stood up on the table and then comfortably sat on his shoulders. Wow he is very friendly to do that and again walked fast. He is so strong. I thought we could try outside but that was not possible. I wanted to try on stairs but could not. As I had not much time I left for the day.

Next morning I met again and again the shoulder ride he tried a different lift that was amazing. He is very friendly. We tried piggyback. I had thought of many different lifts but I forgot that day. How lucky I was that day someone from long long way came just to gave me shoulder rides. So nice person.

David No words How best friend you are.

Best friend in my life who lifted me on his shoulders and fulfilled my dream to sit on shoulders.

It was many years back so till date missing the shoulder ride.

And a memorable shoulder ride.

Waiting for many more rides from you.

Hope we will meet again

#2 2019-04-10 20:33:19

ali2121
Male (71), England

Re: My Shoulder riding experience with best friend David

Well done,Sunilrane!!Your patience has been rewarded after all these years! I hope you have many more rides with your friend.Its a shame you are so far away.Good luck with your future riding.

Pisces

#3 2019-05-06 04:07:50

david.c
Male (51), Aruba

Hi SunilRane53

Thank you so much!  You're very kind.

I'll meet you when I next visit India, for sure
Take care, and I hope you get plenty of lifts and rides soon.

David

#4 2019-05-07 10:07:29

sunilrane53
Male (45), India

david.c wrote:

Hi SunilRane53

Thank you so much!  You're very kind.

I'll meet you when I next visit India, for sure
Take care, and I hope you get plenty of lifts and rides soon.

David

Waiting for rides

#5 2019-05-07 10:09:42

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), Espaņa

any photo for this amazing history?

#6 2019-05-08 10:09:50

sunilrane53
Male (45), India