Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 04:43:13

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

How does it feel when ride someone or when you are top of some one?

kindly share how you will feel as a rider..and how you will see a carrier

#2 2020-04-22 10:03:26

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

Re: How does it feel when ride someone or when you are top of some one?

When I Ride On a pony I feel
I am some what superior and the guy under me ia some what inferior.
He is there to serve me..
I enjoys his movements between my legs and when his neck and head press on my shorts it feel great.

I.like to force him to carry me even if he is exhausted

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#3 2020-04-22 19:38:56

Audreyb

STUDEKM:

You should  feel superior because, at least when you're sitting on him,  you are superior.
He acknowledges that by his  willingness to  bear  your weight  and take  your directions, Or  by being in a  position that he is required to do so.
If  you are sexually stimulated by  your superior position, it's a mater of  indifference  because you're sitting up  there for whatever  enjoyment or purpose you might have  and he's  bearing your weight  regardless of your  feelings  and also regardless of his.

#4 2020-04-22 22:48:52

Tom Booker
Male (42), Switzerland

I feel dominant and safe if the carrier is strong and motivated.

#5 2020-04-24 09:53:41

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

STUDEKM wrote:

When I Ride On a pony I feel
I am some what superior and the guy under me ia some what inferior.
He is there to serve me..
I enjoys his movements between my legs and when his neck and head press on my shorts it feel great.

I.like to force him to carry me even if he is exhausted

Nice..

#6 2020-04-24 09:55:49

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Audreyb wrote:

STUDEKM:

You should  feel superior because, at least when you're sitting on him,  you are superior.
He acknowledges that by his  willingness to  bear  your weight  and take  your directions, Or  by being in a  position that he is required to do so.
If  you are sexually stimulated by  your superior position, it's a mater of  indifference  because you're sitting up  there for whatever  enjoyment or purpose you might have  and he's  bearing your weight  regardless of your  feelings  and also regardless of his.

You must be declared as the Queen of shoulder riding.... I wish every pony in this world must be given a chance to carry you...

#7 2020-04-24 09:56:22

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Tom Booker wrote:

I feel dominant and safe if the carrier is strong and motivated.

Thanks cool

#8 2020-04-25 05:11:58

Audreyb

gilsllvae:

>You must be declared as the Queen of shoulder riding.... I wish every pony in this world must be given a chance to carry you<

I was  simply acknowledging the obvious in the rider/carrier relationship.
I believe it covers the reality of  it regardless of the gender, sexual orientation or the  relationship outside of the rider and carrier  portion of their lives.

A wife may ride her husband or the reverse for example  and have a perfectly  normal marriage and still have a superior vs inferior relationship when one is sitting on the other's shoulders.
They  need not  even regard the other's view. The rider may feel superior  while the carrier may  not see his/her position as  inferior and may have his own  motives.
Yet their respective position  do in fact demonstrate a superior/inferior status.

The beast of  burden must be considered inferior to the one sitting on him whether the  beast of  burden is an  animal or  human. If I were to sit  on a donkey for example, the donkey's opinion or  motivation would be a matter of complete indifference  to me.

Please understand that I'm not contending that the carrier is invariably inferior as a person. Only that he  must be  viewed as  inferior to the one sitting on him  during the ride.

#9 2020-04-25 06:47:42

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Audreyb wrote:

gilsllvae:

>You must be declared as the Queen of shoulder riding.... I wish every pony in this world must be given a chance to carry you<

I was  simply acknowledging the obvious in the rider/carrier relationship.
I believe it covers the reality of  it regardless of the gender, sexual orientation or the  relationship outside of the rider and carrier  portion of their lives.

A wife may ride her husband or the reverse for example  and have a perfectly  normal marriage and still have a superior vs inferior relationship when one is sitting on the other's shoulders.
They  need not  even regard the other's view. The rider may feel superior  while the carrier may  not see his/her position as  inferior and may have his own  motives.
Yet their respective position  do in fact demonstrate a superior/inferior status.

The beast of  burden must be considered inferior to the one sitting on him whether the  beast of  burden is an  animal or  human. If I were to sit  on a donkey for example, the donkey's opinion or  motivation would be a matter of complete indifference  to me.

Please understand that I'm not contending that the carrier is invariably inferior as a person. Only that he  must be  viewed as  inferior to the one sitting on him  during the ride.

Ok mam... understood your view..

Board footer