Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-22 05:19:51

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

I got a few stories for yall. Pics coming!

So it's been a while since I've shared my stories with you guys, since I've been working a lot more than usual, plus i'm doing alot around  on top of that. Buuuuuuut I'm still carrying in my neighborhood. I'm gonna be sharing with you guys a few of my latest stories and try to keep each one relatively short so you don't have to read as much. These are all in chronological order as to the times each of these have happend as well.  Enjoy!

Story 1. Some of you might remember my best friend Tylie from my old story titled "Shenanigans at a Summer Fest"
Picture from that story http://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/img/gall … 402851613.jpg
Well me and her all this time have been close. But we've never been able to hang out because we're adults with jobs. Boo! Yeah I know. Anyways, we managed to get a day we got to hang out last summer! Woo! Welp me, her, her Bf and our friend Elizabeth all went swimming at my place, because pool. And inevitably, because there was 4 of us, she suggests we play chicken. So "we play" as she said to her Bf. My friend Elizabeth waits for him to say "c'mon" and she says to me, who is behind me "Alright. Down" so I put Lizz on my shoulders and Tylie gets on her partner and we play a round. I waited until they locked hands and I walked back, making Lizz pull Tylie into the water and lose. Hilarious and clever. Tylie then says she wants to switch teammates because I won haha. So she hops over to me, because thats how people walk in the pool, and she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me down and gets on my shoulders and Lizz gets on Tylie's bf. Round two happens and I do the same thing and win that round. Needless to say Tylie was happy and was having a good time on my shoulders. And then bf had himself a laugh and pushed her off. XD I did get pics from the experience and I'll be posting them to the Pool Pics album here shortly.

Story 2.
Okay so this takes place literally the same day as the above story. So the four of us went to the very festival that we went to when I carried Tylie the first time. We are walking about and decided to go for a walk through the woods because we're a bunch of adventurers. Now I should say there is a little creek that runs along a path in said woods. We decided to creek walk. Along the way we find a tree that's 45 degrees horizontal. So I decided to climb it because I may be part panther. Well best friend, Tylie decided to join me in the tree. We took some selfies like a couple of geeks. And a few minutes later, I hop down. Tylie however becomes the kid stuck in the tree (We were all that kid once if we were in a tree at some point in our lives) So I came over and said I'd help her down. I suggested a few ways, that I could grab her legs and lower her to the ground, I could arch my back and she could use me as a step stool, or our favorite, I let her lower herself onto my shoulders. Guess which one she picked? If you picked the step stool, you're hilarious. Nope, she lowerd herself onto my shoulders, and boy, was it nice. I could tell it's exactly what she wanted because she immediately wrapped her feet behind me and placed her hands on top of my hands when I held her thighs. We got a picture which I'll share, and you can just tell by the smile on her face, she was enjoying her nice little ride. I didn't hold her up very long because we were in a creek, but if I had my shoes on, on dry land, she wouldn't have been walking haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed those stories, I have more to come. Be on the look out for those pics. They're coming tongue

#2 2020-04-23 16:52:48

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Re: I got a few stories for yall. Pics coming!

So there's a problem uploading my pics from the story to the albums. Every time I go to upload it it says the pic exceeds the size. So I'll put the link to the post on my Instagram. I only ask for no inappropriate comments please. Here you go!

First Story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSzkBwgH38/ (New Window)

Second Story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzS4fj4gnpu/ (New Window)

#3 2020-04-23 19:12:37

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

So there's a problem uploading my pics from the story to the albums. Every time I go to upload it it says the pic exceeds the size.

You can use a site like www.picresize.com (New Window) to resize the pic.

#4 2020-04-23 19:21:16

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hunter wrote:

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

So there's a problem uploading my pics from the story to the albums. Every time I go to upload it it says the pic exceeds the size. So I'll put the link to the post on my Instagram. I only ask for no inappropriate comments please. Here you go!

First Story

Second Story

Do you give rides nowadays??

Sure do. I give rides and I also receive them every once in a while

#5 2020-04-24 00:23:22

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hunter wrote:

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Hunter wrote:

Do you give rides nowadays??

Sure do. I give rides and I also receive them every once in a while

Are they heavy,?
😊

Not for me. Then again I'm pretty fit so yeee, not heavy at all hahah

#6 2020-04-24 06:11:03

trigger
Male (38), India

You are a very lucky guy.

The Horse

#7 2020-04-24 10:01:52

gilsllvae
Male (29), India

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

First Story

Second Story

you are so lucky bro...

#8 2020-04-24 22:34:20

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hunter wrote:

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Hunter wrote:

Are they heavy,?
😊

Not for me. Then again I'm pretty fit so yeee, not heavy at all hahah

Well it's pretty good then..
By the way, how much they weigh.. roughly 😊

Roughly? Hmm Tylie I would have to guess is 150-60lbs at the most and Lizz I'd have to guess is 145. So not bad at all

#9 2020-04-24 22:42:53

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hunter wrote:

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Hunter wrote:

Roughly? Hmm Tylie I would have to guess is 150-60lbs at the most and Lizz I'd have to guess is 145. So not bad at all

Wow...great:)...
Can we talk..
amangarg30531@gmail.com

Sure. I sent you an email

#10 2020-04-25 10:06:56

sunnynair80oo.com

Will meet whenever things are normal.

Hunter wrote:

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Hunter wrote:

Wow...great:)...
Can we talk..
amangarg30531@gmail.com

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

Board footer