Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-27 01:29:11

Audreyb

Relationships and intimacy.

Without specific  details, I'm curious if  individual riders  and carriers on USR are commonly  intimate with the people  they ride  or carry  or if the rider/carrier  relationship is limited  exclusively to riding and carrying   respectively.

I normally keep  my carriers and lovers  separately  and choose not to cross over .  But on  a few occasions,  the  line  has become fuzzy.

#2 2021-08-27 04:49:15

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Re: Relationships and intimacy.

Dear Audreyb

Being extremely experienced as a carrier in shoulder riding  I can tell you that is an obsoute red line anda NoGo having real sex with a female rider.
Quite often or even usually female riders are insisting on extended oral services all kind but real sex none of them ever wanted have.
Between a female rider and a carrier there is an extremely wide gap.
And so I am educating my female riding students that it should be .Real sex between female riders and carriers I think are an outstanding exception.
Males may hope for real sex with their riders but in general this will be nothing but a wet dream.
Even a young teenage girl who was riding a guy would instinctively ever accept real sex with her carrier.
The red line between a carrier and his rider is absolutely and mentally clear.
Inferior sex services  like oral services are self-evident but not more.
The carriers also will stay beneath the rider.

I had quite a lot of very nice riders and with some I stayed almost in a real friendship but even in such a good relationship the barrier stayed that I was only her mount and carrier.

#3 2021-08-27 06:03:25

phantom
Male (33), United States

Having had shoulder rides with both women I was in a relationship with and women who were my friends, I have to say my preference depends on whether I’m carrying or riding. Maybe my thought process here is strange, but I prefer carrying friends because I like the idea of a non-sexual yet intimate interaction with another woman, and I prefer riding on my wife in part because I’m close to her family so I’m actively turned on by the idea of using their daughter and sister as no more than a horse. I feel like those two feelings are contradictory, but so it goes sometimes.

I don’t get to ride or carry as much as I’d like to these days, so this is based on the last time I jumped on my wife’s shoulders in a swimming pool four years ago and an evening spent with a coworker five years older than me a decade ago.

#4 2021-09-08 16:48:58

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb wrote:

Without specific  details, I'm curious if  individual riders  and carriers on USR are commonly  intimate with the people  they ride  or carry  or if the rider/carrier  relationship is limited  exclusively to riding and carrying   respectively.

I normally keep  my carriers and lovers  separately  and choose not to cross over .  But on  a few occasions,  the  line  has become fuzzy.

After all my experiences there has been always an extremely wide distance between my riders and me as their carrier.
After my feelings they were regarding and treating me clearly as an inferior.
They were expecting from me mot more and not less that I obeyed to them and fulfilled their expectations.

I think an intimate relationship would be a very rare exception.
Between rider and carrier there seems to be a strict red line.
Even if most riders could be quite friendly in the end all of them were dominant.

#5 2021-09-09 17:47:56

Audreyb

The reason for my  question is that it seems that some people in USR find  riding/carrying  more  erotic  than others  here.

For myself, I have sat on the shoulders of men that I've been intimate with  and  been carried on the shoulders of some of them as well.
But fare more often I have  been  carried by  men I wouldn't normally consider being intimate with  and I am sometimes more attracted to  the men  who are riders than I am to most of the carriers I  or  they might be sitting on.

Also, some  USR  people    have conveyed that they  specifically  enjoy  the  sensation  of  shoulder riding such as the  motion,  the friction between the carrier's neck and the rider's genitalia  etc.  as well as the dominant/submissive aspect.

Please  note that I  do not see any right or wrong  in any of these feelings or opinions  among consenting adults.

#6 2021-09-09 22:22:38

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Mistress AudreyB
you are absolutely right what you say.
Excuse me please that I was on a vey wrong way.
I accept your statement completely and I think further discussions with you on this topic will be excluded .
I just have the very deep impression that you do not have any idea of human riding .
So I will no longer answer at any of your contributions.
I rather guess that ¥ou are nothing but a fake.

#7 2021-09-09 22:57:30

Ajax
Male (32), United States

I prefer a platonic relationship with the carrier; it could be with a friend or an acquaintance. I like when there’s friendly camaraderie too.
I often have to make my boundaries clear, but each carrier I’ve met has respected them. Occasionally I might engage in nonsexual forms of intimacy, like cuddling, but nothing beyond that.
I’m mainly interested in enjoying a nice ride on a pair of strong shoulders, along with the sensation of being high up and feeling weightless.

#8 2021-09-10 01:48:18

Audreyb

frederik:

Your opinion of me is of no matter  to me at all.
If  it were not for your rudeness  I wouldn't  bother to respond.

However, I very much  doubt that anyone  who reads on this  forum  believes any of your poorly  composed , semi incestuous sadomasochistic fantasies.

It's  rare for me to challenge  even the most unbelievable  nonsense on this or any other public  forum.

However,  since you started this, I might as well add  that I very much  doubt that anyone  with an active  prefrontal cortex either believes or  is  entertained by  your fictional accounts.

#9 2021-09-10 15:16:16

JayRey8585

I’m confused as to what Audreyb did that made Fredrick upset?

#10 2021-09-10 16:05:18

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

What do you enjoy about riding on a male carrier? I know you typically don’t want any intimacy from your human mount, so I’m just curious what feels good to you and what you specifically like.

#11 2021-09-10 21:00:25

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

It's never been about intimacy, though I know it is  for some others.
For me, it's much more about being served as a  woman. About  gentle conquest in having a man,  willing or  coerced  serving me with the strength of his body in the  capacity of an underling.

As for  frederik, his  retort was confusing at best and  I  believe  he was actually responding to a post on  a different subject.
I  honestly couldn't care less,  but I believe it was in regard  to the subject  of a carrier falling beneath a rider. He seems  rather  confused. 
However, I stand by my  reply  to him.

#12 2021-09-10 21:47:44

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

It makes sense to me after many conversations as to why you like what you like and that’s awesome that you do!

As for Fred getting upset, I just read the thread about carriers falling and you said nothing wrong. What country does he live in that his stepmom and stepsisters trained him to be a human horse that teachers use during school? I believe that like I believe you have ocean front property in Arizona. Lol.

#13 2021-09-11 02:42:42

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

frederik is listed  being in  Germany.
As I said, I  don't  challenge  fetish/fantasy stories regardless of how silly they  are or how repetitive the theme.
But since you have read many of my accounts and remarks, you know  that I never claimed to have  more than a few shoulder riding experiences  each year  over the past 4 years since being invited to pursue it  as an  activity in itself.
I  usually restrict my  replies  to preferences ,my  limited experiences  and my feelings.  This week for example, I  haven't even had time for my handyman.

I've  always been  dominant  by  nature but I'm not  unique   in wanting men who  dedicate their  life to me, obey my  every  whim,
protect me , die  for me and  humble himself to me.
Almost all women  want that  whether they  admit it or  not.
The difference is  that  I admit I want it,  but I don't  really expect it.

Board footer