Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-25 12:57:04

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Riding Goddesses

A beautiful and attractive woman with a good shape, generous breasts, astonishing hips, amazing thighs and perfect buttocks; in a word, she is a GODDESS (it is worth mentioning: only few women are Goddesses).

Whatever the height or weight or ethnic group or whatever the Goddess is, she has the Right and the Mightiness to ride on the shoulders and on the backs of men and other women who are not Goddesses.

Ebony Goddesses, Ivory Goddesses, Latin Goddesses, Asian Goddesses and Goddesses of other Ethnic Groups, riding on a light-skinned man or any other ethnic group man, who bites the bite when she rides his shoulders or his back and controls him with reins , spurs and riding whip, making him walk, trot, gallop, stop, turn right, turn left; at home, in office, in public places, streets, parks, cross country, etc.

Goddesses to whom we fall on our knees; we crawl towards her feet; we kiss and lick her feet, boots, and whatever footwear she wears, including heels and soles.

Goddesses who put their feet on our heads as a sign of ownership and dominion, Goddesses who walk all over us, over our entire bodies.

As I said: Few women are Goddesses but all Goddesses are women.

#2 2021-09-25 13:24:16

caballito
Bonus member

Re: Riding Goddesses

Goddess, this privileged woman who literally has the world under her feet, she owns everyone but is not owned by anyone. If she wanted it she would be the owner of a herd of human horses, taming, training and riding them all whenever she wanted.

She does not allow rivalries or jealousies between her human horses, possible rivalries would end when she makes them kiss her feet and shoes.

If she were the head of the family, her family rides on the shoulders and back of her partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, etc.) and rides on the shoulders and back of her lovers before her partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, etc.) .

If she wishes to ride with her partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, etc.), family or friends, she rides one of her human horses and commands one or more of her human horses to be ridden by her partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, etc.), relatives or friends, even she makes her partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, etc.) be ridden by another person even by another of her human horses or her lover.

#3 2021-09-25 13:56:33

caballito
Bonus member

The herd of human horses of the Goddess is made up of relatives (couple - husband, groom, boyfriend, lover, suitor, etc.-, father, grandfather, brothers, cousins, uncles, nephews, etc.), friends, family friends , classmates, teachers, co-workers, subordinates, bosses, salespeople, buyers, etc.

In her workplace she rises easily and quickly because she grabs the leash of her boss's dog collar who crawls on all fours before her and because of her, then the Goddess has her boss kneeling before her, then the Boss prostrate himself kissing her feet and shoes, then she puts the sole and heel of her shoes on the skull of her boss.

At home, she grabs the leash of her partner's dog collar (husband, groom, boyfriend, boyfriend). Both at home and in the office, she is comfortably seated, he (her partner or boss) crawling on all fours approaches her with the dog leash between his teeth, she laughs, he gives the dog collar and she holds it, shows The collar on a leash to him with a smile, then she puts a dog collar around the male's neck and secures him, she strokes his head saying "cute little dog", he kisses her feet and shoes.

#4 2021-09-25 14:18:28

caballito
Bonus member

The Goddess partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, lover) also rises quickly and easily because Goddess easily controls and dominates the boss of her partner.

In the social gatherings of her partner's work, she impresses the bosses who approach her, she takes them to a secluded place to talk and seduces them by defeating them.

When they are under her control, she handles them like marionettes or puppets, they kneel before her, kiss her feet, she steps on her heads and puts dog collars around their necks, witnesses of her there are even her partner.

Boss of her partner does everything possible to be close to her and be dominated by her, even organizing reunions and family outings never before done, all by being under her, dominated by her.

In her pool she wears a bikini while she rides on the shoulders of her partner's boss the entire time the event lasts, from the time she arrives until she leaves with her partner.

#5 2021-09-25 14:38:35

caballito
Bonus member

The Goddess dominates the bosses, her boss, boss of her partner, boss of her relatives (father, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons, etc.), bosses of her friends , etc.

In social and family events organized by the company, actually by the boss hoping to be dominated by the Goddess, the boss waits at the door welcoming the guests until the Goddess arrives.

She arrives riding on her partner (when the event is organized by her boss or her partner's boss), or riding on her dad, her brother, her uncle, her nephew, her cousin, her nephew, her brother-in-law, her friend male, her lover, who is a subordinate of the boss who organizes the event.

The chief falls to his knees before the Goddess, kisses her shoes, licks her sole and heels, and puts her feet on top of his head, foot by foot.

Then she rides on the boss throughout the event.

#6 2021-09-25 14:48:50

caballito
Bonus member

The Goddess's partner (husband, groom, boyfriend, lover, pretend) looks and keeps quiet.

He does not share the Goddess because he does not have property rights over her, she is the Owner who rides hers human horses hers,
she rides her human horses from her herd.

As long as she is a Goddess, she has mortal humans like hers, human horses, human dogs, human pets, human seats, human rugs, etc.

She has the right to dominate, tame and have fun.

#7 2021-09-25 14:55:06

caballito
Bonus member

The Goddess may be taller or shorter than her human horse, she may be heavier or lighter than him, she may be older or younger than him (both being of legal age), she may be of the same ethnic group or from a different ethnic group than him, she may have more money or less money than him, she is always the Goddess and the Rider and he is always the human horse.

#8 2021-09-25 15:22:25

caballito
Bonus member

Once upon a time, a mortal was riding along the path and in the distance he saw a house, distinguishing a woman sitting at the door, curiosity got the better of him and he led his horse towards the mysterious lady.

As he approached, he realized how beautiful she was of hers and greeted her, she answered her greeting with a smile.
- Beautiful place, he said.
- Yes, it is my farm and my husband went to town taking my children and my horses because they will bring food.
- Blessed horses because you ride them.
- Not only do I ride my horses, I also ride my husband, dad, relatives, neighbors, friends, and my workers.
- They are also blessed, I envy them!
- Why do you envy them?
- Because they are your human horses.
- How special is being my human horse?
- It would be a blessing to be ridden by you, beautiful Goddess, to be under your dominion, to be animalized by you, to be ridden like a horse by you and treated like a dog by you.
- I treat my dogs well, they are obedient and obey all my commands, they like to lick my hands and feet ...
- And they also lick the soles of your shoes, he interrupted.
- My husband and the other human horses do it too, she answered.
He he became restless and excited, he never before was before a Goddess. He got off the horse.
- Why are you trembling? She asked.
- It is that, I have never been before a Goddess.
She wore a hat, dark glasses, a white blouse, white lycra shorts, white calf-length socks and white sneakers, the white color was a beautiful contrast with her brown skin.
- All men are equal, they are like animals, pets who need to be under my command. Come here!
He froze.
- If you can't come walking, come crawling like a dog or a worm because you are an animal before me.

#9 2021-09-25 15:59:27

caballito
Bonus member

He admiring the Goddess fell on her knees, then got on all fours and crawled towards her.
- Crawl on your chest, like the worm who you are before me.
He he obeyed her and continued to crawl before her and towards her. Once he was close to her, he kissed hers sneakers from hers.
She got up and walked all over him.
- You are a worm on which I step because it is my will to step on you.
She gets off the worm and orders him to get up from her, he obeys her.
She compares heights.
- I perceive you are 30 cm. (1 foot) shorter than me, you should be 152 cm. (5 feet) well, I am 183 cm. (6 feet), you are young, how old are you, boy?
- 18 years old, ma'am.
- You are the age of my son, I am not going to tell you my age because a lady has no age.
He knelt before her again and kissed hers to her feet. She stepped on his head.
- Stop! You will only kiss my feet and my shoes when I allow you to kiss them. Stay here!

#10 2021-09-25 16:09:48

caballito
Bonus member

She went inside her house and was out in 30 minutes, stopping at the door of her house. She continued to wear white hat, sunglasses, and white blouse, but now she is also wearing black jeans and high-heeled white knee-high boots.
- I like it that way, because you are prostrate in the same place where I left you. Come here and you will kiss my boots when I allow it!
He obeyed her.
- Do you like my heels? They are 10 cm. (4 inches), now I am much taller than you, my little dwarf. I don't want my white boots to get dirty while I walk around my farm.
- Yes ma'am. How will you prevent your boots from getting dirty while you walk around your farm?
- Obvious! Riding on you.
He tried to kiss her boots, she backed away to avoid him.
- I told you, I don't want my boots to get dirty. Run to the horse trough and drink water while you clean your lips and tongue, dry yourself off, and go back to me.
He obeyed her.
- Kiss my boots!
He obeyed her, kissed her boots with love and passion, with a warmth that she felt through the leather of her boots.

#11 2021-09-25 16:44:18

caballito
Bonus member

- Do you like to kiss my boots?
- I love kissing your boots, ma'am.
- You are not the only one, more than 20 years my husband kisses my feet and boots, also those who are ridden by me kiss my feet and boots too.
"Your husband is blessed because he is your horse, madam."
-Not only my husband, but also my peasants and the others, now I do not ride on any peasant because they are busy with his tasks.
- They are blessed. He affirmed as he continued to kiss her boots.
-When my relatives and my peasants are busy, I sit at the door of my house and a man always passes by, he approaches me and I transform him into my human horse. Almost everyone does not leave my farm because he becomes my peasant and my human horse forever. Those who are released return frequently to be ridden by me. Stand up!
He obeyed her.
The difference in her height is noticeable, his height is at the level of her breasts. Obeying her, he opens his mouth for her to bite into it, she ties the bridle on his head, she grabs the reins and ties him to the hoop placed on the wall, then she blindfold him and goes inside her house.
Sounds like a bell warn him she is approaching, he tries to talk about her but cannot because of the bite of her she placed him in her mouth.
She puts saddle on him.
((From this part, the narration depends on the imagination of each one of you, because she can put the saddle on his shoulders or on his back, if it is placed on his horizontal back, the human horse can crawl on all fours (on his hands and knees) or he may walk on poles and his feet)).

#12 2021-09-25 17:15:15

caballito
Bonus member

- You cannot speak and you cannot see because I decided so, in this way I will tame you, I will break you in, I will dominate you.
She continues talking as the bit she placed on him prevents him from speaking.
- All men are horses, all men are my horses.
- I always ride on the shoulders and backs of men because they are my horses. Until now I ride on my early horses: my dad, my grandfather, my brothers, my uncles, my cousins, friends of my relatives, my friends, my classmates, my teachers, parents of my classmates, etc., their children are also my horses when they reach legal age.
-My husband knows men are my human horses, I do not need his approval, his authorization or his permission to ride them, my husband is one of my human horses.
- From my husband, my human horses do not need his approval, his authorization or his permission to be ridden by me
- Do you like the sound of bells? They are my spurs I will use them on you if necessary, just like the whip which I grab.
She untied the reins tied to the hoop attached to the wall, stepped on the stirrup, jumped, crossed one leg over her animal and stepped on the other stirrup
- Giddy up!
He obeyed her and she started riding him on.

#13 2021-09-25 17:44:31

caballito
Bonus member

He quickly learned to obey her commands and loved it.
She used the reins, whip, and spurs to control her new human horse.
While she was riding, she supervised the work of her peasants, from time to time she ordered to stop while talking to one of them, peasants on their knees kissed Goddess boots while they reported to her, she stepped on their heads and with a light kick commanded them to retire.
After the little walk they returned to the door of the house, her husband was waiting on her knees. They chatted while he kisses his wife's boots.
- There is a horse at the door of the house, said her husband
-Yes, that horse was ridden by another horse, this horse that I'm riding now, she answered as she removed blindfold and bit from the human horse.
- Good morning sir, greeted the human horse.
- I know your new human horse, he is Jorge's son, your ex boyfriend, I met you riding on Jorge, that is my first memory of you, riding on another man.
- The father is my horse and the son is also my horse, she affirmed.
The Goddess's horse felt its face heat up.
-Don't worry, you and your dad are not the only parents and children who are my wife's horses, for example, her father and her grandfather who are ridden by her, he said as he continued to kiss the wife's boots her.
-Your father comes to my farm to be ridden by me, he even sleeps in a stall in the stable along with the other horses, each one in his stall. Said the Goddess.
- I would like to rest in the stall, asked the human horse.
- In your father's stall?
- Yes
-Well, you can't because right now your dad is in his stall. You can be there another day.

#14 2021-09-25 18:00:55

caballito
Bonus member

-Madam, if you ride on my dad while you leave me in his stall?
- Why not?
The Goddess went to the stable riding on her human horse, they entered the stable and then the stall of her father.
- Hello my horse!
Daddy responded with neighs, many neighs of joy.
She went inside the stall, took the snack and the blinfold back to daddy.
Dad on his knees saw Goddess riding on his son then he kissed Goddess boots and licked the soles of her boots.
- Father and son are my horses, you were my boyfriend and we could have children, now you and your son are my horses.
She dismounted, father and son kissed her boots, she tied the son's reins on the stall's hoop, put bit and blindfold on him again. Then she grabbed the father's reins and rode him away, leaving the son behind.

#15 2021-09-25 22:05:26

caballito
Bonus member

As she rides on her ex boyfriend, she ran into her husband.
- Sooner or later it had to happen, my ex boyfriend left town and married a millionaire woman interested in money, 5 years ago he came to town with his wife and children, they bought a farm and on his first opportunity he came to surrender him at my feet, he said he never stopped loving me and missed me all these years.
- You are generous with him because you accepted him as your human pet.
- At first I whipped him, I tied him to the trunk and whipped him with all kinds of whips, then I hugged you and kissed him in front of him, we even made love to him, this hurt him more than the whips.
She took the bite out of her ex boyfriend's mouth.
- Was it worth having married a rich woman?
- No, it wasn't worth it, ma'am.
- What do we do with your son?
- He is of legal age, he can decide.
- He could have been my son.
- It isn't, ma'am.
She pointed to the horse who was ridden by her human horse.
- The horse on which he rode.
-It was a gift from my wife for her son.
- Give it back.
After 2 hours she sent the son home.
- Your father informed your mother that he is on a business trip within 3 days, if you want to come back tomorrow, said the Goddess.

#16 2021-09-25 23:03:59

caballito
Bonus member

The next day, early in the morning the son arrived at the door of the house of the Goddess.
She waited for him wearing a riding helmet, white polo shirt, white lycra shorts and hight-heeled white knee-high boots, her white clothes and her white teeth contrasted with his brown skin.
He prostrated himself before her and put her forehead on the ground, she approached him and put her foot on his head
- I'm a brunette because I have African and Latino ancestors, does it bother you?
- No, no, not at all, I am your slave and your animal.
- Just like your father.
- That's how it is.
- I knew you are coming back, that's why I prepared a ride where I will ride several horses, including you, and you will be ridden by other riders.
- You command and I obey, madam.
She puts bit, bridle with reins and saddle with stirrups to her human horse, he is on all fours before her Riding Goddess.
- Extend your hand, I'll give you something.
He obeys her.
She hands him spurs.
He kisses her boots while he places the spurs on her boots.
- You are getting used to my saddle, my reins and my weight, you will get used to my spurs and my whip, just like your father.
The Riding Goddess rode on her human horse, once on top of him she put the bit on her human horse.

#17 2021-09-25 23:04:23

caballito
Bonus member

Before them, her ex-boyfriend approached, being ridden by her husband. She took the bite out of her ex boyfriend's mouth.
- I am the only one who can put and remove the morsel from your mouth, because you want it and I have the natural right to do so.
- Yes my Mistress.
- My husband rides you because I want him to ride you, if I did not want him to ride you, he would not ride you.
- I understand my Mistress.
- What are you watching?
- I'm seeing my Mistress riding my son on.
- What are you thinking?
-My Mistress has the right to ride my son, because her father is her horse and her son is also hers.
- Hers what?
- He is also my Mistress's horse.
- Your son has fair skin.
- My Mistress has wonderful ebony skin.
- What are you wishing for?
- Being ridden by my Riding Mistress.
- Sorry, now I'm riding on your son.
- I know, I'm happy about it.
- Because?
- Because we both belong to your herd of human horses, we belong to you.
- My husband is also part of my herd of human horses, I am the Owner of all of you.
- It's true.

#18 2021-09-25 23:47:21

caballito
Bonus member

She gave a passionate French kiss to her husband.
- What did I do?
-My Mistress she gave her husband a passionate kiss.
- Who did I give those passionate kisses before?
- To me, my Mistress.
- You are now in the friend zone.
They went to the stable, she chose 2 human horses, grabbed their reins and continued riding towards her husband's stall.
He dismounted, she continued to ride her human horse, bridled and saddled her husband, now she is holding the reins of her 5 human horses.
She removed the bit from the horse's mouth who is being ridden by her.
- Do you remember that when you met me you were a horse riding on another horse?
- Yes ma'am.
- You recently saw one of my horses riding on another horse, now whoever was ridden will ride on whoever rode him.
Under her commands, ex boyfriend rode on husband, she withdrew the ex-boyfriend's mouthful from her.
- You ride on my husband while I ride on your son.
- I wish to be ridden by my Mistress.
-I know, your son is docile and obedient as you were at his age.
- You always owned a herd of human horses.
- Your son reminds me of times past with you, come here.
She pulled the reins of the former crush on her and kissed him, they both hugged and kissed.
- Stop! You must thank your son because he brought memories to my mind and because of this I kissed you.
- Your husband?
-He is now a horse, now he is not human.
They rode together until she sensed the horses they had ridden were tired.
One of the other human horses fell flat on the ground, she dismounted walking all over him.
- Father and son, kiss my boots, she commanded.
They obeyed, each kissing a boot.

#19 2021-09-26 00:22:21

caballito
Bonus member

Riding Goddess rode on the son, now she rides on the father.
She commanded the horse who was not trampled by her to be ridden by the son.
- Thank you very much for riding me, ma'am.
- You're welcome, son. You belong to me, as my property you are ridden by me and by whoever I want.
- Yes ma'am. You said you had a son my age.
- I have a son and a daughter, they are twins, they were born the same day, they are both legal age, my daughter can be your rider, she is also a Goddess.
- Thank you ma'am, it's an honor.
- My Mistress's daughter is also an excellent Riding Goddess, she rode me many times. Said the father.
-Her son?
- He is Rider and ridden, he rides human horses like me and he is ridden by Riding Goddesses. Said the father.
- Who ride it?
-His sister and ..
Riding Goddess put bite into the mouth of the former crush on her.
- You belong to Me? Riding Goddess asked.
- Yes ma'am.
- Dismount because you will be ridden by my husband.
He obeys her.
She removes the morsel from her husband's mouth.
As she rides, her husband and son of her ex boyfriend kiss her boots who step on stirrups, then the soles of her boots are licked.

Last edited by caballito (2021-09-26 13:04:07)

#20 2021-09-26 00:43:30

caballito
Bonus member

- We ride together again. She said.
- Yes, we have changed horses, first you rode the son on and now you ride the father on. They are both your human horses, they belong to you.
-Our daughter has hers of her own human horses.
-Yes, one of her early ones is our son, and many of her human horses are older than us.
- It is natural, I also have human horses much older than me.
- And younger than you.
- They are all legal age.
- I heard our daughter will be Riding Goddess of the son?
- I would love to be her daughter's horse, said the son.
Riding Goddess removed the bit from the horse's mouth who is ridden by her.
- I love being ridden by both Riding Goddesses, said the father.

Last edited by caballito (2021-09-26 13:04:23)

#21 2021-09-26 01:33:43

caballito
Bonus member

They heard the horn of a car. They rode to where the car was. Dad dismounts.
- Daddy and Mommy, I brought my new mare. She owns a ranch and I broke her in. I ride her in all styles, on shoulders and on back.
Her daughter is darker skinned than her mother, she wore a cowgirl hat, dark glasses, plaid blouse, blue jeans, and high-heeled black knee-high boots.
- I see you ride on your ex, who licks the soles of our boots. I will ride on your new human horse.
She rides on the son, once on top of him, she puts the morsel in his mouth, he supports her weight and obeys her commands.
- This human horse is obedient and docile like your ex.
Mother Goddess riding on the father, Daughter Goddess riding on the son, the new mare appeared. She is the wife of the father and mother of the son.
Ridden horses recognized her and she recognized them.
- My mare, I introduce you to my mother, as you can see we ride on our human horses as I rode you on your farm
She nodded her head.
Young Goddess realized who was being ridden by her wanted to speak.
--Only my mother can remove the bit from her horse's mouth, said the daughter.
- He is your horse, assured the mother.
Young Goddess took the bit out of her ridden horse's mouth, Mother Goddess took the bit out of her ridden horse's mouth.
-Come here, Young Goddess commanded her mare.
She obeyed her Owner.
- Do you have something to say? Young Goddess asked.
- The horse who is ridden by your mother is my husband, and the horse who is ridden by you is my son.
- What you think?
- You have the right to ride on my husband and my son, and on me too. She said as she on her knees kissed her Mistress's boots.
- Daughter, can I ride on your mare?
- Of course.

Last edited by caballito (2021-09-26 04:50:49)

#22 2021-09-26 04:59:53

caballito
Bonus member

Goddesses went to the stable riding their horses, being followed by the mare and the husband of the Mother Goddess.
In the stable Goddesses dismounted, their boots were kissed by those who were ridden by them. Meanwhile Young Riding Goddess bridled and saddled her mare by removing the bit from her.
Mare kissed the Riding Goddess's boots from hers.
- First I want to talk to her, said Mother Goddess. The daughter nodded.
Mother Goddess commanded her daughter's mare.
- Ride on your husband, I'll ride mine.
So it was done, wives on top of husbands and Young Goddess on the young human horse.
- Your husband is my human horse, he is my ex.
- I know, I was in love and I accepted it despite everything.
- 5 years ago, after returning to town and buying your farm, the first thing your husband did was come to me, prostrate himself before me, kiss my boots and offer himself as my animal, my pet and my horse.
-I know, I perceived the marks of his dog collar, your whips and your spurs. I knew his ex treated him like a horse.
- What did you think of this?
- I wanted to be your mare.
In this came the son of Mother Goddess. He kissed his mother's and his sister's boots.

#23 2021-09-26 05:50:47

caballito
Bonus member

- We are riding on our husbands and my daughter on your son.
- Your son who is ridden by me is a meek and docile horse, I will mark him with my seal.
- Mistress!
- I'll mark you too.
They returned to the stable, without dismounting and as a skilled professional Young Goddess bridled and saddled her brother, then she rode him.
- We have ridden our husbands, now I will ride your son and you will ride mine.
- I do not dare to ride your son, I am not worthy.
- Will you ride my husband?
- If you allow it, ma'am.
They change horses, Young Goddess over her brother, Mother Goddess over her ex's son, and mare over Mother Goddess's husband. Young Goddess tied the mare's husband to the hoop and left him.
- You ride on my husband and I ride on your son.
- Yes ma'am.
- How did you meet my daughter?
-In the main square, she was riding on her brother and I approached her, at first she ignored me and I whinnied. She asked me what I wanted, and I confessed my desire to be ridden by her on my ranch. Immediately she rode me in the middle of witnesses, halfway I got tired and she rode on her brother.
-Daily I broke her in her making her a more skilled and stronger mare.
- Well, we'll try it now.
They returned to the stable, mare dismounted, Young Goddess riding her brother tied the reins of her father to the hoop.
Mother Goddess dismounts and rides the mare, Young Goddess tied the reins of the mare's son to the hoop.
She then she unties the reins of the mare's husband, she rides him and ties her brother's reins to the hoop.
Then both Goddesses go out to ride.

#24 2021-09-26 06:03:02

caballito
Bonus member

- You are being ridden by my Mistress.
- You are being ridden by my Breaker, my Tamer.
- I'm sorry, I didn't tell you anything about my ex.
- I knew it, I love you and I love you because I always wanted to be a mare.
- You are the mare of my Mistress's daughter.
- I am happy for it, and for our son who is the horse of Goddesses.
Mother Goddess interrupted.
-I'm glad that you have solved, now each one of us will ride on her mount.
Mother Goddess on her ex and Young Goddess on her mare.

Over time, the mare rides on other horses of the Goddesses, even the son of the Mother Goddess.

#25 2021-09-26 07:00:25

caballito
Bonus member

She is a lawyer who is in her thirties, brown hair and fair complexion, long legs and tall stature, she always dresses in fashion, tailored suit, dark stockings and high heels pumps.
She always wins controversies and her feet are kissed by her clients, competing attorneys, and their clients.
Her husband is an office worker in his forties, he has a boss who puts a lot of pressure on him, he complained and she decided to approach him.
She visited him in his office, when she stood at the door he got up from his seat and approached her, he is in his sixties, he hunched his back and invited her to sit on the seat, she sat crossing his legs and he knelt before her:
- What does the lady want? Forgive me if I am on my knees before you, it is the first time I kneel before someone. I do not know what is happening to me, you are beautiful, you are a Goddess.
- I'm used to men kneeling before me, kissing my feet and shoes, and licking their soles.
- I could?
She stretched her leg out and put the sole on his face, he licked her sole and her heel, wiping them with his tongue, then her other foot.
- My husband is Peter, he complains, you pressure him a lot.
- That is the nature of our jobs, they are pressure chains, I promise to do relaxation activities to de-stress.
She with her foot pushed down the head of her husband's boss, his forehead on the ground, sole and heel on the head of her husband's boss.
- I hope so.

Last edited by caballito (2021-09-26 12:20:04)

#26 2021-09-26 13:00:36

caballito
Bonus member

In the following week Peter told his wife that his company where he works will organize activities on the weekends.
- This weekend will be activity in the pool, come please.
They went, she swam in the pool wearing a red bikini.
Men drool while admiring her.
Peter's boss found the Goddess, dived into the water and swam towards her, following her like a dog.
She stopped at the shallow end of the pool, he stopped next to her.
- Ms.
- Hello sole licker.
- I am your sole licker, only yours, because the only soles I have licked are those of your boots.
- I want to get out of the pool, go over the pool railing, but some of your subordinates are there and I don't want to go past them.
- You could jump in and out this way.
- Do you have another idea?
- There is no pool railing here.
- Pool railing is an object that is stepped on to get out of the pool.
- You stepped on my head when we met.
- Your place is under my feet, because you are the ground to whom I step. You are just dust under my boots.
- Yes ma'am, you walk all over me.

#27 2021-09-26 13:02:22

caballito
Bonus member

He stood by the pool wall, she stood behind him.
- Who are you to me?
- I'm your pool railing.
- What is a pool railing?
- It is the object you step on to get out of the pool.
- A pool railing has steps, offer me your right hand placing it at the height of your chest so I can step on it.
He obeyed her, she put her hands on his shoulders, she jumped, she stepped on the hand of her pool railing, that hand sank and she stepped on his shoulders.
Peter was near and out of the pool.
- Take my hand but don't pull me, I'll go out when I want.
He obeyed her.
Meanwhile, Peter's boss had the full weight of the Goddess on his shoulders.
- People are looking at you, watching you are trampling on my boss's shoulders.
- Let them see and know he is an object that I use.
She used the head of her husband's boss as her step, she put her foot on his head and stepped out of the pool.
- Now you're going to see how he crawls like a worm because of me.
- Come here, jump and come out this way.
He obeyed her, grabbed the edge of the pool, jumped and came out of her crawling from her onto her chest, the Goddess was 5 steps away from him, he crawled towards her and kissed hers feet from her.
-Thank you, thank you, thank you very much Madam, he said as he kissed her feet.
- For using you as an object, as a pool railing?
- Yes ma'am.
- Your subordinates and their relatives are watching you while you are kissing my feet.
- I don't care, only you matter.

#28 2021-09-26 13:35:26

caballito
Bonus member

Peter was worried.
-He is a married man, his wife and his son can make problems for you.
- To me? They don't know who they will mess with.
- Where is your wife and son?
-She's at home, the chief replied as he continued kissing the feet of the Goddess.
- How old is your son?
- 20 years old, ma'am.
- Bring your cell phone here.
He obeyed her.
- Give me your cell phone and squat down!
He obeyed her and she rode on his shoulders.
- You will go into the pool using the pool railing while I ride on your shoulders.
He obeyed her.
- Make a video call to your child.
He obeyed her.
- Hi dad, are you having fun at the pool party?
- Yes son.
- I see wonderful thighs on your shoulders and on the sides of your face, I see that you are happy, I envy you!
- If I am happy.
- A pool party without riding on shoulders is not a pool party, is it the first time in your life you have been ridden?
- Yes.
- May I meet your Rider?
He handed over cell phone to Goddess.
- Hello there.
- Hello beauty, I see you tamed my dad.
-Yes, now he is a docile horse, my horse.
- You are his first Rider, not even I could ride him when I was a child.
- Have you been ridden before?
- Neither, but I'd love to be.
- Come here!
- I am going.

#29 2021-09-26 13:56:35

caballito
Bonus member

- Now, video call your wife
He obeyed her with some fear.
- Hi dear.
- Hello, your face is very close to the phone, please put it away and focus on yourself
No, no, you changed the camera, you making love to old man.
Now I see you, are you being ridden on your shoulders?
- Yes.
- HA HA HA HA HA HA
You have never been ridden before, not even by your son when he was little.
How did it happen?
- She visited me 2 weeks ago complaining about the pressure exerted on employees, I promised her changes.
- Is this pool party because of her?
- Yes.
- I thought this pool party would be boring like you, but now I'll go. Can I have a chat with your Breaker in and your Rider?
- Hello there.
- Hello, you're riding the indomitable old jerk. Please pan all the people in the pool.
- There are many who kiss my feet. I 'm coming.

#30 2021-09-26 14:16:36

caballito
Bonus member

With kicks to the side of her she commanded him to go to Peter, she handed him the cell phone and continued riding the boss in the pool.
Seeing the Goddess, other girls rode on shoulders, Secretaries and Lady subordinates on bosses, Lady bosses on subordinates, wives on husbands, etc.
The boss's wife arrived wearing a bathing suit, she called the Sales Manager, he looked at his boss who was being ridden by the Goddess, eyes crossed, he kissed the boss's wife's feet, she ordered him to jump into the water, he He obeyed, then she rode on his shoulders.
- Nice to meet you.
- The pleasure is mine.
- I see you broke my husband in.
- It was easy.
- All subordinates are my horses, except Peter.
- He is my husband.
- Rightly so!
- Rightly what?
- Living with you, it is impossible for me to break it in.
- It's true.
- It's fun riding on shoulders, thanks to you I'll do it more often and without hiding.
The boss's son arrived, being ridden by the Sales Manager's Secretary.

#31 2021-09-26 14:39:14

caballito
Bonus member

- Whoops, your husband is collapsing.
-He's not used to being ridden.
-Well, now he's getting used to being ridden.
With a sign of her hand, the Goddess commanded Peter to approach her, he obeyed her. She changed horses without dismounting.
- Go and rest to be ridden again, meanwhile I ride my husband on.
- The boss is your horse, said the Secretary of the Sales Manager.
- The boss's son is your horse, how old are you?
- I am 18 years old.
- Are you the Secretary of my horse? Asked the boss's wife.
- You should be riding this sixties.
-He is around 50 years older than me.
- That matters?
- No.
- Why didn't you go to rest?
- I'm resting near Riders.
"Without us dismounting our horses, your wife will ride you, the Secretary will ride her boss and I will ride your son."
Said and done, the young Secretary in bikini rode her boss on, the boss's wife to the boss and the Goddess to the boss's son.
- We're going to have a lot of fun riding.

#32 2021-09-26 15:34:27

caballito
Bonus member

The next activity was to ride, ride equine horse on, ride human horse on, and be ridden as a horse, upon registration.
Human horses must wear coveralls, stirrups and horse mask of the same color, it can be any color but it is uniform.
Most were registered as human horses and few equine horses were rented.
At the event they met the Goddess, wife of the boss, Secretary of the sales manager, all wearing riding clothes.
- Your riding helmet, your blouse, your gloves, your riding pants, your riding crop, and your boots with spurs are cute.
- Thank you very much, your riding clothes are also cute.
- How are you doing with your boss?
- After riding him in the pool, he crawls before me, every day he prostrates himself before me and kisses my feet at the beginning and end of the working day and every time he talks to me, because he crawls on his hands and on my knees I ride his horizontal back on.
- Your husband?
-From the swimming pool ride I ride him all the time he is in the house.

#33 2021-09-26 15:34:47

caballito
Bonus member

The sales manager arrived, kissed the boots of the Goddess, the boss's wife, and his Secretary, then crawled up behind his Secretary Rider.
The boss arrived, he kissed the boots of the Goddess, the Secretary and his Wife, on all fours he stood behind his wife.
Peter arrived, kissed the boots of his boss's wife, the Secretary and the Goddess, then on his hands and knees he stood behind Goddess.
The other human horses kissed the feet of the Goddess, the wife, the Secretary, and the other Riders.
The boss's wife used the megaphone:
- Welcome, now you can bridle your human horses, bridled horses will use a special horse mask for bridles, each Rider has a whistle, if your horse gets tired or you want to change horses you just have to blow and whistle, a human horse will approach to be ridden. Have fun!
Goddess, Secretary, and Wife bridled their horses, put horse masks on them, and rode them.
Riders chatted happily, they were wives over husbands, Lady bosses over subordinates, Lady subordinates over bosses, women over partners, suitors, admirers and lovers, female cousins ​​over cousins, etc.
The whistles sounded and Riders exchanged horses for other rested horses

#34 2021-09-26 16:05:06

caballito
Bonus member

Secretary touched the whistle 2 times, before her a horse with reins approached, she changed horses, she grabbed the reins of hers, 2 of her horses, who now she rides and hers, her boss, who crawls on all fours behind her.
The boss's wife touched the whistle 2 times, she now grabs the reins of 2 horses, who are being ridden by her and her husband who follows her on all fours.
They reached the place of the first break.
Goddess touched the whistle 3 times, the boss fell to the ground, she dismounted and she stood on it.
-This guy lay on her back, most of them lie on her chest.
-They resist longer when I stand up and walk on his back. He prefers to see me on him. Goddes took off his mask and bit and he lick the soles of her boots.
The rest time is over, Goddess returns to ride her husband, the chiefs rested and now they walk on her feet behind their Riders.
The chief's wife blew the whistle 2 times, a new horse with reins is ridden by her.
Goddess blew the whistle 2 times, she rides a new bridled steed.
Secretary says to her boss:
- This horse is tired, if you want me to ride you again, you must stomp the ground 1 time, if you don't want, you must stomp the ground 2 times.
1 stomp.
Secretary rode her boss on.
Goddess asked the boss's wife.
- Can I borrow your horse?
- My husband?
- Yes.
-Take the reins of him, I'll lend you my horse.
Goddess grabbed the horse's reins and rode it.

#35 2021-09-26 16:23:31

caballito
Bonus member

They reached the place of the second and last rest.
Secretary and Diosa blew their whistles 3 times.
The horse that was ridden by the Secretary fell to the ground, she stood on it.
The Goddess's husband fell to the ground, she stood on him.
The chief fell to the ground next to the Goddess's husband.
Again they fell on his back.
Riders sat on the chests of their horses, took off their horse masks and bits.
- My horse is the boss's son.
The chief licked the soles of the Goddess and the Secretary's boots being stepped on his chest.
The ride ended.
Women said goodbye and wished good luck.

#36 2021-10-01 12:37:11

caballito
Bonus member

A Goddess is a female deity, a female divine being, a female celestial being, a female supreme being, a female divinity (the state or quality of being divine), a female immortal, a female creator, a female demiurge, a female godhead (a greatly admired or influential person), a female daemon (e.g. the hindu Goddess Kali), a female numen (the spirit or divine power presiding over a thing or place), a female avatar(a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher).

So a Goddess is a very outstanding woman (all goddesses are women but not all women are goddesses), she has might (power) over guys drived by her because before her presence her worshipers fall at her feet, they crawl at her feet and are driven like chariot’s human horses by her (If she wished, the Goddess would be the owner of a herd of human horses).

#37 2021-10-01 13:27:55

caballito
Bonus member

Being of legal age, all serve in the army, air force, or navy.
Instructors (older troops and officers - lieutenants, captains, majors, commanders, colonels, generals-) wait for privates at the military base.
There are demanding instructors, who demand physical training from their soldiers. They all enter as common soldiers.
The Goddess entered as a private, she and her companions were received by 2 male sergeants and a lieutenant who ordered them to run and do physical exercises, she is an athlete and has good physical condition, performing physical exercises without difficulty, seeing many of her companions (men and women) fall exhausted around her.
The male lieutenant separated the tired recruits and congratulated the remaining recruits.

#38 2021-10-03 03:37:28

caballito
Bonus member

Looking from the window of his office, the head of the military base (a colonel) observed the performance of the recruits and admired the strength of the new female recruit who passed the physical tests like a veteran.
He also admired her majestic posture and presence.
He hurried down the stairs and, accompanied by a captain, they approached the woman who called his attention.
Standing before her, he was stunned by such beauty of her, falling to his knees before her.
She did not flinch, seeing the surprised face of the other men when they saw the colonel kneeling before her, she said: I am used to having men humble themselves at my feet.
The other men knelt before her.
The colonel crawled over to her and laid his forehead on the ground at her feet.
She stepped on his head.

#39 2021-10-03 04:02:00

caballito
Bonus member

I will love being in this place, I will enjoy it. She affirmed.
I would like to enjoy a tour in this military fort. Who is going to carry me? She kept talking and questioned.
Me !, many male voices were heard.
She looked down at the man on whom she placed her foot.
You colonel! You are supposed to be the head of this military fort, but this head is under my foot, you are going to carry me throughout this entire military fort. She commanded.
Yes ma'am, answered the colonel.
She lifted the foot placed on the colonel's skull, stepping off the colonel.
The colonel crouched before her, she rode him on his shoulders.
The colonel was an old man, 58 years old, 40 years older than her, but strengthened, who easily got up on his feet and began to walk.

#40 2021-10-08 19:18:25

caballito
Bonus member

He was ridden around the military fort, they had time to talk.
He commented he had passed the exam to be General and soon they would give him his star, it is his last days in the place and a new colonel will come to take his place.
He confessed he was happy because he was going to be transferred to another place, but now he is sad because he met her, a woman who made him feel like her horse, hers her horse.
"You should not get used to what will not last," she sentenced.

#41 2021-10-08 20:48:31

caballito
Bonus member

In 3 months he learned everything, arming and dismantling weapons, shooting weapons, use of other weapons such as daggers, self defense, camouflage, night raids, even skydiving.
She was frequently riding on top of the colonel and other senior officers, junior officers, and troops.
On her own merits she was promoted to the military rank of Corporal.
The colonel was promoted to general, in the public ceremony the general kissed the Goddess's boots and was ridden by her.

#42 2021-10-08 21:14:01

caballito
Bonus member

In the following week she received a transfer notification, she was transferred to cavalry headquarters.
She also received a mail from the general, who told her in cavalry, she would be better off because she is good at riding all kinds of horses, equines and humans, including him.
From the first day she demonstrated her dominance over the animal, being admired by all.
One day she went to her horse stall, finding the general instead of the equine, she laughed.
He knelt down, prostrated himself before her, and kissed her riding boots.
She was dressed in riding attire, helmet, blouse with jacket, tight riding breeches (jodpurs), and black knee-high boots.

#43 2021-10-09 13:31:01

caballito
Bonus member

- I already sensed / guessed sooner or later you will appear before me in this position being a horse, my horse. She said as she stepped on the general's head.
She lifted her foot and stepped back to the ground.
- Present your face and look at me. She commanded and he obeyed.
- In my hand I hold bridles, it is composed of the bit, straps to tie them to your head and reins. Open your mouth! She commanded and he obeyed.
- I see you have a surprised face. At your almost 60 years is the first time you see flanges?
- No ma'am, approximately 20 years ago I was ridden by a beautiful and dominating lady when I was captain, and approximately 40 years ago I was ridden by an extraordinary lady.
- I know, I know. She said as she placed a bite in his mouth, tied bridles with straps on his head, and tied the reins in the hoop placed on the wall of the post.
He felt a cold sweat run down his body as he shivered. How could his secret be known?
She unfazedly placed a saddle with stirrups on him.

#44 2021-10-09 15:11:18

caballito
Bonus member

She untied the reins from the hoop, took hold of the reins, rode on her human horse, and rode out through the stable and the field.
While the other servicemen rode equine horses, she comfortably rode her human horse.
Several recognized the general being ridden by the female corporal, but said nothing because they were also ridden by her.
At the end of the ride, in the stall she dismounted, unsaddled and removed the bridle of the animal from her.
He followed her to a stool where a horse saddle was placed on it.
- Remove the saddle and lie down on the stool. She commanded and he obeyed.
She put human horse saddle on top of him and rode comfortably, sitting on the saddle and stepping on the stirrups.
- Tell me about your 2 previous Riders. She commanded.

#45 2021-10-09 15:57:37

caballito
Bonus member

- When I was about 20 years old I went to a military parade to see it. There was a crowd of spectators / observers. Many women riding men's shoulders on, including a spectacular and imposing lady of approximately 30 years old riding on a 40-50 years old man, later I found out it was her husband, she with tanned skin and he with pale skin, her dominance over him was absolute.
- Ok, I hear you, you should keep talking.
- I forgot about the parade and I stared at her, she noticed my interest in her. A young woman came and talked with them, I heard the conversation between wife and husband:
* I have to go. He said.
* I'll stay. She answered.
* But, people are going to squeeze you and you will be uncomfortable.
* Now I'm not uncomfortable.
* Because you are riding me on, when I leave you will be standing in the crowd.
* That's what you think, you are not my only horse. You leave and I can ride others on, on top of hundreds, atop of thousands, overhead of millions.

Last edited by caballito (2021-10-09 17:50:55)

#46 2021-10-09 16:01:15

caballito
Bonus member

So, she called me.
* Boy, come here.
I obeyed her. Being before her I followed my impulses, I knelt down and kissed her feet in front of her husband, she wore some delicious high heels sandals, I kissed her insteps, her ankles, her heels, her toes, I licked the soles and heels of her sandals.
* This boy kisses my feet and cleans the soles and heels of my footwear just like you. Said the wife to her husband.
* Get up and stand in front of my husband, turning your back to him, so that they will both look in the same direction. She commanded and I obeyed the married woman.
She put her powerful thighs on my shoulders, pushed her husband's head down, sat on his head and then she rode on my neck and shoulders.
Her husband stayed.
* You didn't say you were leaving, go now! She commanded and he obeyed.

#47 2021-10-09 16:38:14

caballito
Bonus member

She watched the military parade riding comfortably on my neck and shoulders.
* Do I weigh a lot?
* No ma'am, you are light as a feather.
* I am riding on your neck and shoulders, you are looking down and you are not looking at the military parade.
* Do not worry ma'am, I am proud to be your horse and ridden by you, it is what matters to me and not the military parade, please remain riding to me.
Time passed and I used my strength to be ridden by her. Her ex approached her, he accompanied by his wife.
* Hello beauty, you are riding as always and this time, like many others, it is not your husband who is ridden by you. He greeted.
* When we fell in love I rode you on and others on, I am the owner of herds of human horses, kiss my feet!
He obeyed her by kissing my Rider's feet in front of his wife. Meanwhile, the Goddess stroked the hair of the man's wife, a man who was kissing her feet.
* How are you? The Goddess asked the wife.
* I'm fine thanks. How are you?
* I'm fine too, thank you.
* Stop kissing my feet! He obeyed.
Then she rode on the shoulders and neck of her ex. I immediately went back to kissing the feet and licking the Goddess's footwear.

#48 2021-10-09 16:57:41

caballito
Bonus member

The Ebon Goddess conversed with the wife.
* The military parade will last a long time, I guess you will get tired standing all this time.
* Don't worry about me, it's okay.
* I'm riding on your husband.
* He is your horse.
* I can lend you any of my horses so you can ride it. Boy, come here!
A guy approached her and moved me kissing her feet and shoes.
The Goddess rode the new guy, again I kissed the feet of the Goddess, and the wife rode her husband.
* It is the first time I ride my husband's shoulders on.
* This is because he is my horse and I commanded him to be ridden by you, I lent you my horse.
She then she told me:
* Be more useful and out of your pocket, bring us soft drinks and sandwiches for us, Riders and horses. I obeyed her.
The husband of the Goddess arrived along with her brother, the brothers kissed the brown feet of the Goddess.

#49 2021-10-09 17:18:31

caballito
Bonus member

Wife and husband said goodbye, she rode away riding him on.
The Goddess had at her disposal 4 human horses: her husband, her brother-in-law, the new guy and me. She rode her 4 horses in turns until the end of the military parade.
She riding her brother-in-law on, I worshiping her feet, kissing her feet, she commanded me:
* I will adopt you as my pet, you will apply and enter the army, you will be in cavalry thinking you are a horse, my horse, riding on another horse, you will become a general.
She trained me, she tamed me, she broke me in, by adopting me she housed me in her stable and put me in a stall, along with hers, other horses from hers.
Daily she bridled me, saddled me and rode me, I applied and entered the military academy, where I stood out for my strength, strength acquired by being ridden by her.

#50 2021-10-09 18:16:26

caballito
Bonus member

The general was lying on his chest and face on the stool, the Corporal rode him on his back, she dismounted and unsaddled him.
- Lie on your back on the stool. She commanded and he obeyed.
She put the saddle on his chest, then she rode him.
- Now you can see me while I ride you. Tell me about your second Rider.
- 12 years ago I was about 45 years old, I was a cavalry captain and I liked to go out for a ride riding on an equine horse and I used to see a majestic 30 year old lady riding on a bridled and saddled human horse of my age. I saw her several times until I dared to approach her.
* Good morning ma'am.
* Hello, your horse is cute, I would love to ride it.
* Of course you can ride this equine horse. I said as I dismounted.
Once my feet were on the ground, I fell to my knees and kissed her boots, she dismounted and rode the equine horse.
* I'm riding your horse on, you can ride my horse on. She said.
I was frozen.
* Why are you surprised and doubtful? Horse is horse, you gave me yours and I give you mine. Let's ride together!
* But ma'am, I never rode one of these horses.
* While I saw you riding the horse on I thought: I am seeing a horse riding another horse on. Ride to him!
I obeyed her.

Board footer