Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#551 2023-02-13 06:45:49

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Riding Goddesses

A Fantasy Tale (5)

The Goddess is at the top of the food pyramid or pyramid of command, dominating those who are below her and belong to her.

She drove her horse to the door of the house, her horse's wife was scared:
- We're almost naked.
- Not me, I'm wearing a white top, black leather jacket, blue short jeans and high-heeled black leather knee-high boots.
- People on the street can see my breasts.
- Everyone will look at me, no one will notice you are below me.
She ignored him and went riding outside.

- Good night Miss, you are on top of 2 majestic equine horses, which is not common because you mostly ride human horses.
- Good night slave.

- Good night Miss, time to ride equine horses?
- It is also time to ride human horses. Good night slave.

- Why nobody talks about me? Is that nobody sees me?
- Nobody sees you because they see me. You're just a saddle.
- No one calls my husband and son by their names.
- They are horses, and horses don't have human names.

Her cousin approached, kissed her boots.
- Your equine horses are great. I know they are human and you transformed them into equines.
These saddles were well worked. Wait! The saddle you are riding is human.
- How do you know?
- Because I am also your horse and human saddle.
You ride my dad and me at the same time, my dad is your horse and I am the saddle, and vice versa.
Years ago your mom had me as a saddle while she rode my dad or your dad or another of her horses.
- My mom also transforms men into animals?
- Why are you surprised? I thought your power was hereditary and your mother gave it to you as an inheritance.

- How are you with your girlfriend?
- She started to like riding because of you.
- Because of me?
- She rides me on my shoulders, she is very demanding, as I get tired she rides others.
- Does she ride others before you?
-You do the same in front of your dog.
-You said well, he is my dog. His name is Brady but I call him Brandy, after the dog.
- Your mom encourages me to be your horse.
- She knows you're a good horse.
-First she used me as a saddle and then I was her horse.
- I remember, the first time she rode you in public was when you came of age.

- My aunt told me there is another legend different from Ladies Riders of Men.
- Yes, the man who is horse
-He transforms himself from a man to a horse to be ridden by ladies.
- Ladies Riders of Men transform men to be ridden by them or other ladies

- Mommy, you're riding my uncle.
- That's right, daughter, I rode on his shoulders from the house to here, looking for the saddle, your cousin.
Mom dismounted, her nephew kissed her boots while she transformed her brother-in-law into an equine horse.
- Throw yourself on top of the horse.
Her nephew lay on his back on top of the animal's back, she rode him on his belly, she stepped on his hands and transformed him into a saddle.
- You always liked riding me on your belly, since your mom brought you and your dad to visit us. At the door I rode on top of my husband, your dad and you crawling towards me to kiss my boots, my son ran to your mom to carry her on his shoulders.
Then I rode your dad and my husband went to your mom to be ridden by her.
Your mom hugged me, one riding the other's husband and our boots being kissed by the other's son.

- My daughter, when I got pregnant again your uncle and your cousin came to serve me, your uncle my horse to move me from one place to another, I bridled him, saddled him and rode him on his shoulders, I was the only one pregnant who rode her own horse.
At home I rode them on all fours.
One night the Lady Riders of Men appeared, the tallest sitting on top of my brother-in-law and the shortest sitting on top of my nephew, the Lady Riders rode on the shoulders of their chosen ones.
They went to my bedroom, they woke us up, we went to the patio, they dismounted and they taught me to transform men into animals.
I transform my brother-in-law into a horse, I command my nephew to lie on the animal's back and he lay on his back, I ride my horse sitting on my nephew's belly, I step on his hands and transform him into a saddle sitting on him and stepping on the stirrups.
My son came out, I transform my husband into a horse, my son lies on his chest on top of my animal, I ride sitting on my son's back, I step on his hands and transform him into a saddle sitting on him and stepping on the stirrups.
Of all my human saddles, my nephew is the only one who lies on his back.

-Your son, my brother, is his wife's pet.
-That's right, but she doesn't transform him into an animal, if she could, she would leave him permanently as an animal.

#552 2023-02-19 16:05:42

caballito
Bonus member

A Fantasy Tale (6)

-True, my sister-in-law is dangerous because her ex-boyfriends, being married with children, keep following her. Even new suitors present themselves to her to flatter her and try to make her fall in love.
-My son is a man dominated by his wife.
-Not only him, all the men around her are dominated by her, even my husband.
- My brother is happy being her doormat.

Meanwhile, mother and daughter kept riding their horses atop saddles.
The uncle walked gallantly, his son on his shoulders and his sister-in-law riding both on her son's shoulders.
The husband walked with his wife on his shoulders and his rider riding them both sitting on his wife's shoulders.
But godless eyes only see equine horses being ridden by ladies sitting on saddles.

-Speaking of the devil, here comes my sister-in-law riding a man who is not her husband.
- Right now I'm not riding your dad, my husband.
- Sorry i did not mean to offend you.
- I know it's not your intention, but your brother comes after her being ridden by... another man.
- Poor fool!
-Wait, that girl came up to my daughter-in-law and petted my son like he was an equine horse!
- Hey guy! What horse is that woman riding?
- A brown equine horse, properly bridled and saddled, Ma'am.

- Oh my God! Also the Ladies Riders of Men gave her the power to transform men into animals and objects?

The brother of the Goddess was always submissive before the Ladies, with his father he has always been kissing the feet, the footwear and the boots of his mother and his sister, less frequently since he began to have girlfriends and even less since he He married his Mistress and Owner.
Since he began to fall in love with her Mistress, she has always had an equine horse at her disposal, she only had to whistle for him to appear to be bridled, saddled and ridden by her.
From the beginning she has ridden her herd horses, her equine horse, Goddess's brother, her ex-boyfriends, her friends and her relatives.

At her wedding, wearing a white cowgirl hat, white blouse, white leather jacket, white leather gloves, tight white leather pants, high-heeled knee-high white leather boots, she rode into the church riding her bridled and saddled godfather (one of her ex-boyfriends, whom she loved the most but he married another).
Now next to her future husband, her horse knelt down and leaned over, putting his hands on the ground, lowering her head, she rode on top of his neck and stepped on his hands.

The priest stood in awe, admiring the beautiful bride, his heart pounding hard and fast as he saw the bride riding her horse, and something grew bigger and harder in his crotch and began to leak.

At one point during the mass he approached the bride and groom, he always scolded both bride and groom and even slapped them, but this time he only scolded and slapped the groom, and he approached the bride looking at her white boots, she smiled, he said "i beg you, slap me", she slapped him, he knelt before her and kissed her boots. "Son, you should always worship your wife, adore her because she is the daughter of God, she represents him on earth, obey each and every one of her commands and stay under her."

The priest took the host at communion, soaked it in wine and put it in the bride's mouth, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out of her mouth, he gently put the host in her mouth thinking "My God, I'm sinning, I would like to be instead of the host to be swallowed by the bride".
As if she were guessing his thoughts, she looked into his eyes and smiled at him, then slowly she chewed the host looking and smiling at the priest, and asked him for wine, he gave her the chalice and she drank the wine and ate the host. "Delicious, thank you father."
He couldn't take it anymore and he fell back on his knees before her kissing her boots.

At the end of the mass, the priest kneeled again before the bride and kissed her white boots.
- During the mass three times you prostrated before me kissed my boots, are you allowed to kiss the feet and boots of the brides?
- No ma'am
- Your vow or promise of chastity?
- Madam, forgive me.
- Who you should ask for forgiveness is God and not me.
- You are a creature of God, you are his representative on earth.
- His or hers? As far as I know, God would not have sex, and there are those who affirm "God is a woman."
- Excuse me ma'am.
- Okay, I forgive you and I command you to stop kissing my boots.

Then, her husband kneeling before her, she bridled him, saddled him and rode him before the priest.
- Your words father, or you want to be ridden too.
- With all my heart.
- Father?
- Sorry.
- I forgive you.
- Thank you.
- Did you fear losing your priesthood while you kissed my boots?
- No Ma'am, I don't regret anything and when my superiors meet you they will understand me.

#553 2023-02-19 17:40:15

caballito
Bonus member

A Fantasy Tale (7)

She rode her husband from the altar, passed through the main door of the church and reached the street, there her husband knelt before the car, she got into the car being followed by him and the car started its march .

Little by little the church vacated, the priest closed the door and on going to the tabernacle he found a horse, an equine horse. He caressed him.
- Child of God, how did you get here? It's already late and it's dangerous outside, come I'll put you up in a suitable place and I'll give you food and drink, tomorrow we'll look for your owners.
The priest took in the horse, gave it food and drink, then housed it in a room.
The priest began to touch himself in the solitude of his room. "Forgive me for what I will do after many years, but this woman deserves what I am going to do."

The next day the father fed and drank the horse.
- Excuse me, but last night I was excited for the newlywed wife, I sinned, my underpants are wet, and I forgot to remove your bridles and saddle.
- Don't worry, all men are the same and priests are no exception.
The horse responded as he transformed into a bridled and saddled man.
- You are the best man of the bride last night. Who are you? The demon?
- If I were the devil, I couldn't be inside the church and its rooms last night. Do not worry because I am not the enemy but I am your friend.
- Who brought you here?
- You, your equine thoughts brought me here while you officiated the marriage of one of my favorite riders.
- The newlywed bride from last night is one of your riders?
- Favorite riders.
- I envy you.
- Why don't you ask her to ride you?
I wish with all my heart but...
- But what?
- In my condition...
- You are a man before a priest.
- She is a married woman.
-You will not make love to her, you will be ridden by her.
The host transforms into a horse and then into a man.
- If you do not want to be recognized, you transform yourself into an equine horse.
- This is the devil's thing!
- The devil and god are out of this.
- I don't understand... What is your name?
- They call me the man who is a horse.
- The character of the popular legend?
- Yeah.
- But, you are a legend invented by the inhabitants with the Ladies Riders of Men.
- We are legend, but we are not invented. If you like, I present to you the Ladies Riders of Men.
- No, sorry, no.

At this someone knocked on the door, the newlywed wife riding on the shoulders of her bridled and saddled husband, dressed in a black cowgirl hat, white top, tight blue jeans and high-heeled black leather knee-high boots, with her were her her husband's father-in-law and brother-in-law, also bridled and saddled, the priest opened the door and knelt before her, kissing her boots.
- Good morning priest. Excuse me father, I lost my best man. There you are! What happened?
- I saw the suffering of the priest and decided to comfort him.
- But, my best man was with us until the end of my wedding party.
-Because the priest went to bed early, and he woke me up early.
- You were with me on my first husband and wife walk before the party.
- I was and I wasn't in the car behind you, your sister-in-law's husband drove and didn't realize it.
- My husband's brother-in-law and father are other of my horses.
- You have a herd of human horses, taking advantage of here are bridled and saddled your husband's brother-in-law and your father-in-law, I will call the Ladies Riders of Men.

Suddenly the Ladies Riders of Men appeared riding on the shoulders of the brother-in-law and the father of the recently married husband.
- Why did you summon us?
-This Lady owns a herd of human horses, here we have 4: her husband, her husband's father, her sister-in-law's husband and the priest. Being able to have more.
- What can we do?
- If she is worthy, give her your powers.
-We have had encounters with her and we know of her potential, from now on she can transform people into animals and objects at her will.
- Thank you.
The Ladies Riders of Men disappeared.

- Do I have the power?
- You got it.

She transformed the priest into her equine horse. She bridled and saddled him, then took him outside for a walk.

#554 2023-02-20 04:01:30

caballito
Bonus member

A Fantastic Tale (8)

The priest was very happy being ridden by the newlywed wife, people commented some in favor of her and others against her:
-There is the woman, the priest kissed her boots at her wedding.
- Woman, leave her alone. The priest was the one who knelt before her and kissed her boots, no one forced him.
- She put a spell on him. In addition, she rode on the shoulders of bridled and saddled men at her wedding and her wedding feast.
-I know, she came into the church riding her godfather, the whole ceremony she was riding him, 3 times the priest kissed her boots. At the end of the ceremony, she rode her husband's shoulders and scratched the priest's hair, the priest kissed her white gloves.
- Her godfather must be strong, she rode on his shoulders the whole time the wedding lasted.
They even drove around the town and its surroundings in 2 cars, the newlyweds were in one and the best man was in the other, they stopped at the most beautiful places to take pictures, her father-in-law, her husband , her brother-in-law and her best man kissed her boots.
She put dog collars on them and walked them grabbing their leashes.
She bridled them, saddled them and rode them because they are her horses.
- Weren't you against her?
- Yes, but...
- You want to be in her place, having men at your feet and kissing your boots. I see you savoring every time you talk about her.
- You're crazy! I'm just telling the truth.
- Just relax! Don't get mad.
- Well, the truth is I would like to have my husband as she has hers: subdued and ridden.

The guests waited in the ballroom and the wife entered riding on her husband's shoulders.

Last edited by caballito (2023-02-24 07:44:25)

#555 2023-02-25 13:57:18

caballito
Bonus member

A Fantasy Tale (9)

Remembering the wedding dress: white cowgirl hat, white blouse, white leather jacket, white leather gloves, tight white leather pants, high-heeled knee-high white leather boots.

The groom's dress? A suit, shirt, tie, socks and shoes, highlighting the saddle on which the wife rode comfortably on top of her husband, and the bridles whose bit he bit and the reins used by her to drive him.

Behind her followed the bridled and saddled groomsman while the new bride kept grabbing his reins from her.

The guests applauded. Keeping the wife rides her husband, she bridled and saddled her father,
- Daddy, you are my first horse and I will never leave you.
to her husband's father,
- Father-in-law, you are my horse and you raised good horses to be ridden by me.
to her husband's brother.
- Brother-in-law, just like your brother you are my horse
and her husband's brother-in-law.
- You are a good horse, you are not your wife's horse, because you are a horse owned and ridden by your sister-in-law.

Her dad was ridden by her mother-in-law, her father-in-law was ridden by her mom, her brother-in-law was ridden by her sister, and her husband's brother-in-law was ridden by her sister-in-law.
The ladies who ride men bridled and saddled other men and thus all the men were bridled and saddled, and the lucky ones were ridden by ladies.

She then called her husband's sister, wife of her husband's brother-in-law.
- Sister-in-law, whoever does not ride is ridden, your husband is your sister's horse, he is ridden by my other sister-in-law.
- She broke my husband in before I got married.
- Look at your dad and your brothers, the 3 were bridled and saddled by me, I am riding one of them and the other 2 are kissing my boots. Look at your husband, as soon as I bridled and saddled him he crawled at your sister's feet and kissed her boots while you witness him defeated at her feet, then she rode him because he is her horse
-He is happy to be my sister's slave.
-Your sister is stunning wearing a white blouse, black leather jacket, black leather gloves, tight black jeans, and high-heeled knee-high black leather boots, she came with several of her pets.
- I'm happy for my little sister.
- Little sister? She is legal age.
- She is younger than me and I have always carried her.
- As?
- My brothers and I on all fours and my sister riding on our horizontal backs, sometimes I rode with her. Away from home my dad and her brothers prefer to be ridden by her, she rides them on their shoulders, my mom also rides, I only ride when I'm very tired.
- What else?
- My sister is younger than me and my friends visited me to be available to her and my mom.
- It is not news because my husband's friends are at my disposal and at the disposal of your sister. He is a captain and he is loved, he commands lieutenants, second lieutenants and troops, but he is commanded by majors, commanders, colonels and generals.

The wife's other sister-in-law intervened. She came up riding on the shoulders of the emridated and saddled brother-in-law of hers and grabbing the reins of another horse who followed her.
- Sister, sit on the saddle I placed on the shoulders of one of my horses, before our sister-in-law bridles you, saddles and rides you.
- Because you deny her the pleasure, maybe she wants to be my mare in my wedding party.
- If she wants...
... Sister! Ride immediately on the horse I brought, all the men who are in the ballroom are old enough to be ridden.
Sister-in-law, this horse I brought for my sister approached me with his mouth open, I put the bit on him, I tied a bridle on his head, I saddled him, I grabbed his reins and brought him.
The newlywed's sister rode the horse offered by her sister.

- Now we are family, welcome!
- Thank you, it is an honor to be part of a Riding Mistresses family, although there are always exceptions.
- Let's not forget about our horses, like your husband, your brother-in-law or your father-in-law.
- They are your brothers and your father
- This is life.
- Your brother-in-law is your horse.
- That's how it is. Yours too.
- They are somewhat different, your horse is your sister's husband and my horse is my husband's brother.
- What difference does it make? Horse is horse! You ride my horse and I ride yours. The horses are here to be ridden by us, their Mistresses, Owners and Ladies.

#556 2023-02-26 15:18:11

caballito
Bonus member

A Fantasy Tale (10)

- Your brother is a captain.
- You know it just like I do because he is your husband.
- I met him when he was a second lieutenant. about 5 years ago.
-Now he is captain, he is ascending fast.
-He is good in his career. And he is also a good horse. You are a good rider.
- Since I can remember
- I don't remember your age.
- I am 8 years younger than my brother.
- You can ride, then.
- As I said, I've been riding since I can remember, both in public and in private, always.
We can all ride in public, the restriction is: people with little strength should not be ridden in public. I always ride, I have no restrictions.
- What do you do besides riding?
- I'm a captain.
- In that way?
- I studied at the university, graduated and applied, won the contest.
- My husband is in the mounted cavalry.
- True, the horse rides horses. He also rides tanks. Currently the cavalry is tank. What happened? are you tired?

The newlywed husband's sister noticed her horse was making great efforts to keep from being ridden on his shoulders.
- Poor animal, this happens to you because you eat a lot and you are fat, I will ride whoever is in better physical condition than you.
- You punished him.
- He likes to be ridden by me, but I must take care of him and me, him to stay alive and me to not get hit if he collapses and falls.
- Who will you ride.
- I have horses available, they are men who want to be animalized by me, you must start the party with the initial dance, the guests are waiting.

- If you like, you can ride the horse you just gave me, you ride while I attend to my husband.
- I have the ability to tame more horses, enjoy dancing while your husband takes care of himself.
The riding sister drove her brother-in-law to a saddle, she made him sit on it, she dismounted and went for another horse while her brother-in-law passed out.

- General?
- Captain!
The 62-year-old general knelt before the newlywed's sister and kissed the 22-year-old captain's boots. She commanded him to offer her mouth and he obeyed her. She inserted the bit and rode him (previously she bridled and saddled him and other men). He got up as she rode on her shoulders.

The wedding dance began, in the center of the ballroom the wife rode the husband and he danced https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_03BOlV0MS4 (New Window) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwe0HFJl3A (New Window)

Then she danced with the groomsman and he with the bridesmaid, Ladies riding men.
She played the dads turn, she rode her dad and she rode her father-in-law.
Then the party was general, women riding on top of men.

Next to the ballroom there is a large yard with a swimming pool, the Ladies Riders drive their horses towards it, without dismounting they remove the bits from their horses and talk with them.
- What experiences, general!
- 12 years ago I was the commander of the Officer Candidate School (OCS) when your brother was admitted to it.
- Now 2 cute stars are under my thighs
-You are a 22-year-old young captain, your brother is 30 years old but he is also young. I received the officer candidates at the door, your brother approached with her mother and you, I kissed your mother's boots and she rode on my shoulders to the presidential box where she sat in a seat. How much I envy that seat! Your brother followed us carrying you and you sat next to your mom.
- My mother and I visited you at the beginning and end of the years at the OCS.
- I looked forward to those days to be ridden by your mom.
On opening days your mom came with you and your brother, I was ridden by your mom and your brother carried you following us. At the end of the ceremony I was ridden by your mother and a commander carried you to the door, then you two left together.
The closing days arrived, you and your mother, your mother rode me to the presidential box and a commander carried you. At the end of the ceremony I was ridden by your mother and your brother carried you, then you three left together.
- I remember my mom had priority because I saw you being ridden by female officer candidates, other moms and female relatives of other officer candidates.
I know within the OCS you were ridden by female officer candidates, female second lieutenants, female lieutenants, female captains, female majors, and female commanders.
- Your mom is the first one who rides me.
- I know, I know.
- Since my mom rides you, you are the horse of all beautiful women, you meet
- Your brother's last year at OCS was special for me, I began to be your horse and you began to ride me.
-After my brother graduated, he stayed at the OCS instructing officer candidates even after they moved you to another place
-He is from the cavalry, he teaches officer candidates to ride horses, male candidates only ride equine horses and female candidates ride equine horses and human horses

#557 2023-03-25 19:31:51

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (1).

His mom and his female relatives on his mom's side are beautiful ladies, men drool over them.

His female relatives from his dad's side are not as beautiful as his female relatives from his mom's side, but they are also attractive.

Her mother and her father met when they were students and neighbors, at first she ignored him and he admired her a lot when he saw her and her mother on top of slaves, even his father.

Since then he wanted to be in the place of the ladies' slaves: prostrate before ladies kissing their female feet, to be a mat and trampled by ladies, a dog tamed by ladies and a horse ridden by ladies.

-----
His paternal grandfather visited his maternal grandmother to kiss her boots and be hers her slave, her rug, her dog and horse together with her maternal grandfather. He knocked on the door and it was opened by the husband of his maternal grandmother, who invited him in. Once inside they both crawled to her and kissed her boots and she tamed her slaves (she enslaved them) dogs (she put dog collars around their necks, she fed them like dogs, she played fetch and other games with her dogs, she grabbed the leashes of her dogs and she walked walking them who followed her on all fours) horses (she saddled, bridled and rode).

His maternal grandmother visited her paternal grandmother to talk with her. She walked as she grabbed her saddled and collared husband's dog leash who followed her on all fours, she knocked on the door it was opened by her paternal grandmother's husband who prostrated himself before her and kissed her boots with her husband's. The paternal grandfather got on all fours, she saddled him and rode, once on top of him she bridled him and drove him towards the paternal grandmother.

His maternal grandmother invited his paternal grandmother to ride on the horizontal back of his paternal grandfather
- Our husbands are on all fours because of me and I ride on the horizontal back of your husband. I invite you to sit on my husband's horizontal back and let's talk.

After talking, the Ladies rode on bridled and saddled men's shoulders and went out into the street.

In the town's streets, brown-skinned women and medium-brown-skinned women ride on saddled and bridled men's shoulders.

-----
The legend is: ladies of the town descend from an African princess who enslaved the owners of the pantation, whom she transformed into her dogs and her horses.
African Princess' daughters (her female descendants) she enslaves and animalizes men, including African Princess's sons (her male descendants).
Men come to the town to live the legend and invest to be animals of Beautiful Brown Skin Goddesses (this money is not spent but is invested in a rewarding investment).

---
At school the male students arrive early to see his mom arrive riding her bridled and saddled slave, the school principal was waiting for her saddled on his knees at the gate, he kissed her footwear and licked the soles of her footgear and told her he handed over his bridles. Then she rode to the school principal, being on top of him she bridled him and rode from the gate into the school.

Inside the school, the principal, the male teachers and the legal age male students are saddled, and in their briefcases or backpacks they bring their bridles (bite, straps and reins) to be bridled when they are ridden. Daddies and legal age male visitors enter the school saddled carrying their bridles.

His mom's mom, his maternal grandmother, came to school riding to hers bridled and saddled as her slave, usually his maternal grandfather. The saddled and kneeling school principal kissed her boots and licked the soles and heels of her boots and was ridden by her.

His dad's mom, his paternal grandmother came to school. The saddled and kneeling school principal kissed his footwear and licked the soles of his footgear.

-----
The school principal came to town because of the African Princess's legend and being the town's Ladies' animal. Almost all Lady Teachers, Moms and Lady Students are African Princess' daughters.
He learned the rules: Only legal age horses can be ridden in public by legal age Ladies

#558 2023-03-26 15:14:54

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (2)

The rules are met! The school principal is clear about this idea.

For this reason, he devised a method to prevent an underage horse from being ridden by a legal age rider considering the following:
1. Dads, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers and legal age male students may be ridden by mothers, female tutors, female teachers, female administrative workers and legal age female students, without restrictions.
2. Underage male students may be ridden by underage female students when necessary and for academic activities.
3. Underage male students may not be ridden by moms, female tutors, female teachers, female administrative workers, and legal age female students, no exceptions.

In addition:
1. Moms, female tutors, female teachers, female administrative workers, and legal age female students, may ride dads, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers, and legal age male students, without restrictions.
2. Minor female students may ride underage male students when necessary and in academic activities.
3. Underage female students may ride fathers, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers, and legal age male students with restrictions:
- When absolutely necessary due to an emergency, quick action is required, for example, crossing the street when it rains and water prevents you from crossing the street.
- When absolutely necessary in academic activities, for example exercising during physical education hours or participating in sports competitions.
- On other occasions authorization from dad, mom or tutor is required.

-----
Dads, moms, tutors, teachers, and administrative workers are all of legal age, and are easily identifiable as such.
To separate legal age students and underage students, he registered them and made legal age students wear identification garments on their uniforms.

Thus, inside the school, the principal, fathers, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers, and legal-age male students wear saddles with stirrups and bring their bridles with reins.

The school principal verifies the rule is followed while he is being ridden by a mom, a female teacher, a female administrative worker or a female student.
- Lady teacher and Lady administrative worker moves inside the school riding on the shoulders of principal, male teacher, male administrative worker, dad, male tutor or legal age male student.
- Mom and Lady tutor moves inside the school riding on the shoulders of principal, male administrative worker, male teacher, dad, male tutor or legal age male student.
- Lady student moves inside school riding on shoulders of principal, male teacher, male administrative worker, dad, male tutor or male student. Legal Age Student Lady Rides Legal Age Male Student.

#559 2023-03-26 18:25:05

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (3)

The school also includes education trainees (a student or apprentice who works, sometimes without pay, in a trade or occupation to gain work experience) and administrative interns.

These interns are students in their last years of university in education or administrative careers (law, accounting, economics, etc.).

In the rules, trainees are considered teachers or administrative workers. The Ladies ride and the men are ridden.

Lady interns are young women from 18 years old to 25 years old who ride with greater ease and frequency.

-----
Lady teachers ride on top of education's male interns' shoulders.
The horses argue:
- We are horses ridden by experienced Lady teachers because they are our mentors, they are above us driving us and we are below them because Lady teachers are our Superiors.
- Lady teachers ride and drive to us, trainees. They also ride and control fathers, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers, and legal-age male students.
- If in the following years I am a trainer, I will be ridden by Lady education's trainees.

Lady education's trainees ride on top of male teachers' shoulders.
The horses argue:
- We are horses ridden by young Lady education's trainees because we are their mentors, they are above us driving us and we are below them because education's Lady trainees are Superior to us.
- Lady education's interns ride and drive us trainers
  masculine. They also ride and control dads, male tutors, male teachers, male administrative workers, and legal-age male students.
- If in the following years I become a trainer again, I will again be ridden by Lady education's trainees.

-----
The school first enters the principal, administrative staff and teachers, and trainees,
finally the students
parents enter if they are invited.

In the general meeting before the entrance of students, Ladies standing and men on all fours or crawling.
Saddled men (principal, male teachers, administrative workers, education's trainees and male administrative's trainees), kiss Lady teachers, Lady administrative workers and Lady trainees' boots.
Ladies then ride on top of men on all fours' saddles and the meeting continues with ladies comfortably riding.
At the end of the meeting, the Ladies ride their horses' shoulders towards their offices or classrooms.

Male teacher coach or trainer is ridden by education's lady trainee.
Lady teacher Coach or trainer rides education's male trainee.
ladies chat:
- Is your horse a good specimen?
-He is not excellent or lousy, he is somewhere in between.
-He was my trainer when I practiced in this school, upon meeting me he fell before me and crawled at my feet, kissed my boots, I trampled on him and he is my animal (dog and horse).
- The same thing happened to me, I imagine he will do the same every year with all the Lady trainees.
- It's true.
- You compared this horse with others.
- For years I've been riding a lot.
- How old are you?
- Don't worry, I'm legal age to ride. Your horse is of legal riding age.
-I know, I checked his resume.
-Did you check if he is single?

-He married very young, I am married and your horse is married.
- Does your husband get jealous?
- Not at all!
He knows, I ride the principal, administrative workers, male professors like your horse, my male trainees, my former students, my current legal age students, and my students' dads, uncles, grandparents, and male tutors, and kiss my boots.
Your horse's wife knows he is ridden by Ladies administrative workers, Ladies teachers, Ladies trainees, Ladies ex-students, Ladies legal age current students, and his students' moms, aunts and female tutors, and he kisses Ladies' boots.
We have walks with our relatives and parents and with students.
- Explain to me.

---
- With our relatives, parents and guardian we go far from the town, we meet early at school.
The tours are by levels (there are levels for 2 and 3 years):
1st level: first and second year.
2nd level: third and fourth year.
3rd level: fifth and sixth year.
4th level: seventh and eighth year.
5th level: ninth, tenth and eleventh year.
Students do not participate in these trips.

There are 5 levels, there are 5 different walks, too many people would go if it was a walk for the whole school.
The school principal tops being ridden by a mom, a lady tutor, a lady teacher, a lady administrative worker, a lady trainee, or a wife of a male teacher or male administrative worker or male tutor.

Last edited by caballito (2023-03-27 06:35:21)

#560 2023-03-26 20:27:03

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (4)

Males are saddled and their riders bridle them when they are ridden. The beautiful ladies ride their own horses and have others willing to be ridden when replacements are needed.

Beautiful ladies always ride human horses for the entire journey, both the journey out and the journey back.

In the town they come across:
- policewomen riding policemen, male complainants and male accused,
- lady complainants riding policemen and accused men,
- lady nurses riding male doctors and patients' male relatives,
- patients' female relatives riding male doctors,
- lady engineers riding male engineers and male operators,
- lady operators riding male engineers and male operators,
- the priest being ridden by a parishioner, etc.

-----
When a lady goes to the police station to report, troops go out with her to capture the accused, if the complainant is beautiful she rides a policeman and the policewoman rides another policeman.
Captured the accused
-If the accused is a man, he is ridden by the complainant or by the policewoman.
- if denounced is another beautiful lady, she rides a policeman.
Policewoman returns riding a policeman or the accused, with a beautiful woman or beautiful women riding a policeman or the accused.

When a man goes to the police station to report, troops go out with him to capture the accused, the policewoman rides the complainant or a policeman.
Captured the accused
-If the accused is a man, he is ridden by the policewoman.
- if denounced is a beautiful lady, she rides the denouncer or policeman.
Policewoman returns riding policeman or complainant or denounced, with beautiful woman or beautiful women riding policeman or complainant.

-----
In a medical emergency, a team of a female nurse dressed all in white: blouse, jacket, pants and high-heeled knee-high boots, a male doctor and 3 male technicians.
The nurse rides on the shoulders of one of the technicians. Upon arrival, another technician lies on the ground next to the patient, the nurse dismounts and walks all over the technician lying on the floor while she attends to the patient with the doctor.

Once the intervention is over, the doctor decides if the patient stays at home, having to go to an outpatient clinic, or should be admitted to the hospital.
-If the patient is a beautiful woman, the doctor kisses her feet and her footgear, and she goes to the hospital riding on the shoulders of the male doctor.
- if the patient is a man or a woman who is not beautiful, but has a beautiful female relative (grandmother, mother, sister, wife, sister-in-law, daughter, niece, granddaughter), he or she is taken to the hospital on a stretcher or in a wheelchair while his / Her beautiful relative has her feet and footwear kissed by the doctor, and she rides on the doctor's shoulders.

Moral: If you are a male or a non-beautiful female, you must have a female friend or a beautiful female relative to be well served.
They will not serve you because of you, because they will serve you because of her, through you they are serving her.

Such is the case of the Goddesses' children of her: her companions and teachers are attentive to them in the hope of approaching the Goddess and being enslaved by her.

-----
The priest gives talks to the future spouses and future godparents, he explains that they must be faithful and submit to their partners.
- kneeling future husband kisses feet and footgear of future wife, while kneeling current husband kisses feet and footwear of current wife, the priest participates kissing feet and footgear of the ladies, saying "so, you should always kiss your wife's feet"
- future godson kisses the feet and boots of the future godmother, the priest also kisses her boots saying: "so, you should always be grateful to your godmother"
- while the future godfather kisses the feet and boots of the future goddaughter, the priest also kisses her boots saying: "so, you must be servile with your goddaughter".

Then, future husband, current husband and the priest throw themselves on the floor, future wife and current wife walk all over future husband, current husband and the priest who says: "so, ladies are above us as superior beings, Goddesses".

Finally, the future wife rides the future husband while the future godmother rides the future husband, the priest says: "The couple is not 2, they are only 1 team, she commands and he obeys."

Then future goddaughter rides to future godfather, the priest says: "so, you must serve and guide your goddaughter - thus, you must use your godfather, he will lead you on the right path" while future godmother rides to future godson, the priest says : "so, you should let yourself be guided by your godmother - so, you should lead your godson".

Finally, the priest is ridden by the future godmother and then is ridden by the future wife.

Last edited by caballito (2023-03-27 06:36:12)

#561 2023-03-27 03:50:00

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (5)

In another talk by the priest to future spouses and godparents. The ladies wore white blouses, jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, the bride-to-be wore white boots, and the bride-to-be wore black boots.
- I'm glad you came to the second session to give you a pre-marital talk, I'm glad godparents have been married for many years and will know how to guide the newly married couple. Submit to your partners.
The future husband knelt before the future wife and kissed her boots, the current husband knelt before the present wife and kissed her boots. The priest participated by first kissing the boots of the current wife and then the boots of the future wife.

Now I will teach you to give yourself to your partner, the priest gave the current wife a dog collar and leash and kissed her boots, she put the dog collar around her husband's neck and grabbed the leash.
- Very good!
- I have years of experience, not only my husband is my dog, my male classmates, my male teachers, my male relatives, his male relatives, my male coworkers, his male coworkers, my male friends, his male friends masculine and other men are also my dogs.
She said as she walked being followed by her husband crawling on all fours. Her husband wanted to kiss her boots but she did not allow him using the dog leash so his lips would not come near her boots.
- Kiss the boots of your future godmother.
The husband-to-be crawled on all fours to her future godmother and kissed her boots while the priest kissed the bride-to-be's boots, the current wife lowered her hand and allowed her husband to kiss her boots with her future godson.
- Give the dog leash to your future goddaughter.
The future godmother gave her husband's dog leash to her future goddaughter, the future godfather kissed his future goddaughter's boots.
The future goddaughter walked being followed by her future godfather crawling on all fours. Her godmother-to-be wanted to kiss her boots but she didn't allow him using the dog leash like her godmother-to-be did.
- You learn quickly, I'm glad. Now kiss your wives' boots.
The priest gave the future wife a dog collar and leash and kissed her boots, she put the dog collar around her future husband's neck and grabbed the leash.
She walked being followed by her husband crawling on all fours.

-----
Both ladies standing with their couples on all fours behind them, ladies placed and tied saddles on top of their partners, horses spurred their riders' boots and kissed boots and spurs, and ladies rode and bridled them.
- I see you saddled, rode and bridled your future husband with mastery.
- I have years of experience, I have already ridden my future husband and my future godfather.
- I noticed when you rode them in the previous meeting. Saddles are as much for riding on the back as they are for riding on the shoulders, ride your horses on your shoulders.

Once ladies riding on the shoulders of their ridden horses.
- Change horses.
The future goddaughter riding on his future godfather's shoulders and the future godmother riding on his future godson's shoulders.

-In wedding ceremony the saddled groom waits at the altar, his godmother wearing riding attire rides on his shoulders. The priest appears and kisses the godmother's boots.

Outside the church the saddled godfather awaits, the bride arrives and her ex-couples (ex-lovers, ex-boyfriends, and ex-husbands), male relatives (uncles, cousins, nephews, etc.) and male friends make a path with their bodies and she walks all over them towards her godfather who is waiting for her on his knees.
He kisses her high-heeled white knee-high boots, and puts spurs on her boots, she steps on his head as a sign of victory, hands on her hips, first the right boot and then the left boot, he kisses her boots again.
With a snap of her fingers she commands him to raise his head, she scratches his hair, pats his head and puts her finger in his mouth, he opens his mouth and she puts a bite in his mouth, then ties a bridle to his head, she grabs his reins and rides to him on his shoulders.
Then she commands her godfather to get up and walk, he obeys her goddaughter.

The bride appears riding her saddled and bridled godfather from the gate to the altar, the godmother dismounts the groom, the bride leads her godfather using the reins, spurs and whip, she victoriously looks at her groom, points to her horse and then her boyfriend signing to him: the next horse I'll ride is you. She impressively looks at the priest who submissively lowers his gaze.

10 meters from the altar the godfather kneels and crawls on all fours while his goddaughter rides on his shoulder blades, he now crawls on all fours towards the altar being ridden by the bride, the saddled priest and the saddled groom on their knees await her .
They kiss her boots and she steps on their heads.
She gets up and rides on the priest's shoulders, the priest stands up and preaches:
-Today we will celebrate the wedding of the beautiful lady who rides me and her boyfriend.

#562 2023-03-27 06:33:26

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (6)

The best man is now prostrate on his knees and elbows on top of a high tier placed expressly next to the low tier where the groom is, the best man's back is higher than the chair next to where the groom will sit.
The priest kneels, the bride dismounts him and she rides her godfather's back, she steps in the stirrups, she grabs the reins and she pulls the godfather's reins from her so he looks at the altar and attends the mass.

When everyone stands up, the godfather gets up on his knees and his goddaughter rides on his shoulders while he remains kneeling, when everyone sits down, the godfather prostrates himself and his goddaughter rides on his horizontal back.

- You can kiss the bride.
The bride pulls her groomsman's reins to her groom's side and she spurs her groomsman on the opposite side from her groom. The groomsman on his knees obeys her being ridden by the bride on his shoulders, he turns to the groom's side and the bride and groom embrace and kiss passionately (she puts the groomsman in the friend zone), then she scratches his groomsman's hair .

At the end of the wedding the newlyweds look at each other, previously the ridden godfather obeying his goddaughter turned to the side of the husband, the newlywed husband kneels before his wife who rides on her kneeling godfather's shoulders, the husband kisses her white boots , she triumphantly steps on his head, first his right foot and then his left foot.
-Remember, my goddaughter is your rider and she will ride us all our lives because we are his horses.
Meanwhile, the husband opens his mouth and his wife puts a bite into his mouth, she grabs the reins and changes horses, now she rides her husband.
She leads her husband from the altar to the outside of the church, she manages him with reins, spurs and whip while she continues to grab the reins from her godfather who follows her.

They get into the car where the godmother and the photographer are waiting, ride in the car and take pictures

Arriving at the party, the newlywed wife enters riding on top of the newlywed husband's shoulders.

-----
-All this seems exciting to me, what should the bride wear in her wedding ceremony.
- All white: high-heeled white knee-high boots, shorts under a miniskirt and blouse, or short dress, jacket, hat, tiara, veil, etc. It depends on how comfortable the bride is.
- The best man will be ridden by the bride for almost the entire wedding.
- That's how it is.
- We will continue at the next meeting.

-----
In the third match, the boys are saddled, the ladies wear high-heeled, knee-high boots, spurs, and riding crop.
- We will talk about trust, this path is narrow.
The future spouses are blindfolded.

The future godmother leads the future godson by the hand, but from a certain place only one person can pass, she steps on a stirrup, jumps and rides on her future godson's shoulders, she bridles him and drives him using reins, spurs and whip . Then they come to a low tunnel, she makes him crawl on all fours and she rides him on top of his horizontal back.

The future godfather is ridden by his future goddaughter on her shoulders, upon reaching the tunnel she rides him on his horizontal back, and thus they arrive at their destination.

They remove the blindfolds from the future spouses. Future godfather kisses the boots of his future goddaughter and future godson kisses the boots of his future godmother.

-----
- Now we are going to pass the collaboration test.

Future godmother rides to future godson and future goddaughter rides to future godfather.

They come across a small puddle, future goddaughter dismounts and the future godfather lies face down over the puddle acting as a bridge, future godmother riding her future godson passes over the bridge, the future godson crosses the puddle passing next to the bridge, kisses boots of his future wife and she rides on his shoulders, future goddaughter riding her future husband passes over her future godfather who is a bridge because of her.

Wife rides husband and wife-to-be rides husband-to-be.
They come across a high wall from which stairs can be seen at the top.
The ladies dismount, the godfather-to-be stands facing the wall,
future goddaughter rides her future godmother's shoulders,
the future godmother rides the shoulders of her husband,
the future godson carries his future godfather on her shoulders.

The future wife takes the ladder and pulls it, the ladder goes down to the ground and everyone grabs onto it, the future wife is the first to go up, then the future godmother, the future godfather and her future husband.
Both men kiss the boots of the future wife.

- You passed the test, I will give you the certificate at the ceremony.

---
In the ceremony ladies ride on husbands' shoulders.

Future wife receives the certificate riding saddled and bridled, her future godfather.
Future godmother receives the certificate riding saddled and bridled future godson.

- Now we have the certificates, we will celebrate the wedding.

#563 2023-03-27 08:42:35

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (7)

Only beautiful women can ride, it means only Goddesses ride. This applies to moms, female tutors, female teachers, female administrative workers, female trainees, and legal age female students. Also for relatives of the aforementioned.

In the rides Goddesses are surrounded by submissive men who want to be ridden by them.
In the legal-age ride of the school's members (principal, dad, mom, tutor, teacher, education's trainee, administrative worker, administrative trainee, and legal-age students) few Goddesses ride, non-Goddess women walk alongside men.

Goddess mom, Goddess tutor, Goddess teacher, Goddess administrative worker, Goddess trainee and Goddess of legal age student ride men: her family including her husband, other husbands, teachers, administrative workers, trainees and students.

Goddess teacher chats with Goddess education's tranee.
- Now I'm riding my education's trainee whom I tame as a pet while you ride your education's trainer. Our horses kissed our boots before being ridden by us.
- Where is your husband?
-He walks behind me waiting for his turn to be ridden by me, he is one more horse, I will introduce him to you.
Both stopped their horses, the husband on his knees kissed his wife's boots.
- Look how he kisses my boots and licks the soles.
She commands him to kiss the trainee's boots and lick the soles of her boots, he obeys her.
- Where is my horse's wife?
- She's over there riding a male teacher.
-I remember her, several teachers kissed her boots and she chose one.
- Your horse has good taste in women.

The Goddess wife of the trainee's horse approached.
- Hello.
- Girl, don't worry about riding my husband, he's one of my horses and I'll lend him to you. Look, the Goddess teacher doesn't ride her husband and she can lend it to any of us 2 to ride him. The school principal is looking for me.

The school principal kneels before the 3 Goddesses, he kisses the boots of Goddess teacher, Goddess trainee and Goddess wife of teacher.
- How is my horse the school principal?
-I'm fine, envying your husband, you ride him and now he's being ridden by a Goddess trainee.
- I'll ride you so you don't envy so much.
She changed horses, now she rides the school principal.

She is a beautiful and spectacular dark-haired brunette, she is 168 cm. (5'6") and weighs 64.4 kg (140 lbs), hourglass shape, long legs, thick thighs, wide hips, narrow waist, large generous breasts, she is a men's slaver and a men's tamer.

- I will ride him until he collapses, that's how he likes I treat him, I don't worry because a nurse, a doctor and 3 technicians walk near us to attend to our horses who collapse under our weights.

When I feel bad or my husband feels bad, I saddle him, bridle him and ride him to the health center and they treat us.
The doctor on duty on his knees kisses my boots while I saddle him.
-If my husband feels bad, I unbridle my husband and ride to the saddled doctor on duty who attends to my husband, he gives the diagnosis and the prescription.
If my husband stays hospitalized I return home riding to a technician, who kisses my boots at the start and end of the ride, if he is not hospitalized I return home riding to him.
- If I feel bad, I ride my husband from home to the health center and inside the health center, the doctor treats me, gives the diagnosis and the prescription.
If I stay hospitalized my husband returns home to take care of my son while my slaves worship me, if I am not hospitalized I return home riding to him.

When my son feels bad, I dress riding attire, bridle, saddle and ride my husband to the health center, the pediatrician doctor kisses my boots while I saddle him, and we return with the pediatric team.
I ride a technician, who kisses my boots at the start and end of the ride, so my husband quickly goes to the doctor and nurse to attend to my son.
When I get home, the doctor treats my son, I ride to the pediatrician, he gives the diagnosis and the prescription. My husband goes out to buy the medicines.
- How can I thank you?
- You are riding me, you are a super premium for me.
- I can make you feel you are an equine horse ridden by me.
- This excites me and is my greatest wish. I don't want you to get off your horse.
My husband returns home and they apply the medicines.
- My horse doctor wants an immersive experience.
- With stables and everything, we leave our son with my mom or your mom and take him to the doctor. We are talking towards the health center.
I ride the doctor from home to the health center and I ride my husband from the health center to my house.
- On weekdays I ride my saddled and bridled husband from my house to my work center and from my work center to my house, in my work center I ride my boss, my co-workers horses and the clients of company horses.

#564 2023-03-29 09:27:02

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (8)

- The school principal is tired. Said education's trainee.
- Principal? This is a horse's name, isn't it?
- You're riding on his shoulders.
- Do you mean the animal I've been riding?
- Uh...
- You are new in this town, I understand you.
- I'm sorry.
-This person you call a school director is inside the school, outside the school he is an ordinary man and now he is an animal, specifically he is a horse.
- Your husband?
- While I don't ride him he is my husband, when I or another lady rides him he is an animal. Now he is your animal, he is your current horse.
- You ride doctors.
- Not only teachers and doctors, all the men who come to town are horses to be ridden by me.
- I'm a trainee here.
-My husband is your trainer, where is he now? Beneath your thighs while you ride him.
Education's students do pre-professional practices in their last year of studies, they are divided into groups and each group does 3 months of practice, at the end my husband will sign your qualification.
My husband is strict and usually disapproves of his trainees, don't trust him, because last year he almost disapproved of the lady trainee who rode him.
I repeat, as a horse he is meek, but as a trainer he is strict.
- Thank you.
- You must be a good student and have high grades, because many students in their last year of education apply to do pre-professional internships in this town, mostly men.
-My female friend is from this town and she encouraged me to apply here, we are both here as trainees.
- Where is she?
- She is there riding that man.
- To the priest.

Just as the priest prepares the godparents at a wedding, he prepares the godparents for baptism and first communion.

At the wedding, godparents are older than godchildren and both participate jointly because the bride and groom are of legal age.
Thus, goddaughter (the bride) rides the godfather and godmother rides the godson (the groom).
Also, godfather kisses boots of goddaughter (the bride) and godson (the groom) kisses boots of godmother.
Likewise, the bride rides the groom and the groom kisses the bride's boots, and the godmother rides the best man and the best man kisses the godmother's boots.

At the wedding, the groom waits in the church, saddled, being ridden by his bridesmaid, who gives him advice.
At the door of the church the godfather kisses the high-heeled white boots up to the knees of the bride, she steps on his head as a sign of dominance, she saddles him and rides him, she commands him "get up" and he obeys her , "open your mouth", he obeys her, she puts a bit in his mouth, "bite!", he obeys her, "your wife, my godmother, must put a bit on you and bridle you, I bridle you because you are my horse just like my future husband", and the bride enters the church riding atop her saddled and bridled groomsman's shoulders leading him with reins, whip and spurs.
When she arrives at the altar, the priest kneels before her, kisses her boots and licks the soles and high heels of her boots. She steps on his head and commands him to continue.
The bridesmaid dismounts the groom and rides to the saddle of the bride's dad. The bride's mom rides the groom's dad.
Throughout the wedding ceremony the bride dressed in white rides to her best man, and she grabs her best man's reins from her.

In the part of the wedding when the priest asks if they agree to be wife and husband, they look at each other face to face, the saddled and bridled best man is on his hands and knees while the bride rides on his shoulders, stepping on the stirrups.
- Do you agree to be the wife? Yeah.
The groom kneels before her, prostrates himself and kisses her white boots, these boots were kissed by the godfather and by the priest, then he gets on all fours and she puts a dog collar on him and grabs his dog leash.
- Do you agree to be the husband? Yeah!!!
When he said Yes!!!, she inserts a bite into his mouth, she ties a bridle on his head and she grabs his reins. "You just accepted you are mine, my animal, dog and horse"
She rides her godfather, she grabs her godfather and her husband's reins, and she grabs her husband's dog leash. Meanwhile, the priest kisses her boots.

After the wedding, the wife rides her bridled and saddled husband, she stops her horse to take photos.
Her father-in-law approaches her being ridden by her mother, he kneels before her and kisses her white boots, she puts a bite on him, bridles him and she grabs his reins from her. "Father-in-law, you are being ridden by my mother, you are my horse just like your son, I will also ride you until you faint. Welcome to my herd!"
Her father approaches her being ridden by her godmother, he kneels before her and kisses her white boots, she puts a bite on him, bridles him and she grabs his reins from her. "My daddy, my first horse, I learned to ride by riding you, my godmother rides you, do your best."
Her mother-in-law approaches walking. "My groomsman is my horse and I can lend him to be ridden by whoever I want, get on my groomsman."

The wife spurred the husband, he began to walk towards the door being ridden by his wife, in the middle of the church they could not pass because the guests crawled towards her and kissed her white boots, and licked the soles and high heels of her boots , then they fell to the ground forming a single human carpet.
She dismounted and walked all over her submissive guests. "Go to the wedding party, we'll have fun there", the guests went to the ballroom. She rode her husband again.

Last edited by caballito (2023-03-30 06:14:50)

#565 2023-03-29 09:56:13

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (9)

The wife wears a tiara, a white veil, a white top showing off her cleavage and sensuous shoulders, white leather shorts, white leather gloves, and high-heeled white leather knee-high boots.
Additionally, she has spectacular makeup, party earrings, spurs and a whip in hand.

The wife rides her husband, her mom rides her father-in-law, her bridesmaid rides her dad, and her mother-in-law rides her groomsman.
The priest appears and kisses the wife's boots.
- Whose blood is on the spurs?
- From my groomsman and my husband, they bleed for me, the blood of both is united in my spurs.

Then the wife gives commands.
- Mother-in-law, dismount, my mom will ride my groomsman and you will ride your husband.
The mother-in-law dismounts, the wife removes the bit from her groomsman's mouth, he kneels before her riding her husband and he kisses her boots.
- You are dying to kiss my boots and be my animal, but other boots you must kiss.
The groomsman kisses the boots of the wife's mom who rides her husband's dad.
- Who should you thank for riding you?
The godfather kissed the boots of the husband's mother.

----
- My cute animal, you are my friend and from now on you are also my godfather, my best man.
The baptismal godfather and the baptismal godmother are chosen by the parents of the child; instead, the best man and bridesmaid are chosen by the bride and groom. In my case, I chose you and my husband accepted with his eyes downcast.

The wife's mom dismounted from the wife's father-in-law, he kissed her boots while she rode the wife's groomsman, mother and daughter rode together, mom rides her daughter's groomsman and daughter rides her husband, the kneeling wife's father-in-law kisses the boots of both Goddesses.
- Do not be shy. I allow you to ride your husband as before I allowed you to ride my groomsman. I let you ride my horses.
Her mother-in-law rode her father-in-law.

In this the saddled priest arrived, kissed the wife's boots, the wife's boots from the mother, the wife's boots from the bridesmaid, and the wife's boots from the mother-in-law.

The wife's mother rode the priest.
- My groomsman, my slave, my animal.
You are my last horse to be ridden by me being single.
You are my horse when the priest said I am married.
You are my first horse when I started to be married.
The wife rode back to her godfather.

Wife's mom rode wife's husband.

The wife riding her best man, the wife's mom riding the wife's husband, the wife's mother-in-law riding the wife's father-in-law, and the wife's bridesmaid riding the wife's dad. They are moving through the streets of the town towards the ballroom.

Last edited by caballito (2023-03-30 07:34:41)

#566 2023-03-31 09:32:17

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (10)

- I rode my husband and now I ride my groomsman, while my mother next to me rides my husband, my bridesmaid rides my father and my mother-in-law ... at what time did she unhorse her husband and start walking with he?
I will take advantage of my father-in-law has no rider.

She called her father-in-law and commanded him to stand before her, turning his back on her, he obeyed her.
She rode the shoulders of her groomsman who at her command stuck to the back of her rider's father-in-law.
Riding her godfather she put her thighs on her mother-in-law's shoulders, riding them both.
She pushed down on her groomsman's head, he obeyed her and she sat on top of her groomsman's head.
She rode on top of her father-in-law's head and her godfather kissed her buttocks.

The wife rides her father-in-law, her mom rides the wife's husband, and her godmother rides the wife's dad.
-I'm glad to ride with my mother and my godmother, when I met my husband he kissed my boots and I rode him.

When we went to my house to introduce him to my family, I rode in with my bridled and saddled boyfriend.
-My little cowgirl daughter arrived riding one of her docile horses.
- Hello mommy.
- You are not the only cowgirl in this house, your sisters and I are too, and you know it well.
I dismounted and unbridled him. He crawled over to my mom and kissed her boots, she stepped on his head.
  - Your new horse knows his place, at our feet, kissing our boots and being stepped on by us. I like it.

After my mom's approval, we went to his house to meet his family.
That day I was well groomed, my long hair, my cowgirl hat, my beautiful face, short white top highlighting my breasts and my exposed navel and narrow waist, black leather gloves, tight blue jeans highlighting my hips, buttocks and thighs, and high heeled knee high black leather boots with spurs.

My saddled male cousins accompanied us, one by one I rode on top of them.
- Pretty cousin, we are your horses since we can remember, you are the only woman in our midst.
- My uncles, your daddies are also my horses.
- Yes, they are your horses and they are our aunt's horses, your mother.
We got to his house, my cousins' pants were torn and his thighs were bleeding. My spurs had his blood on them.

We stand at the door of his house, I'm taller than him, who reaches my nose, but wearing high heels I'm much taller than him, he reaches my neck.
- You are very small for me, I don't see you.
- Nobody notices when you ride me
  - You are saddled, I will ride you before you knock on the door.
I rode him, once on top of him I put a bite in his mouth, bridled him and drove him with the reins.

He knocked on the door, his mom opened it and was shocked, his dad knelt before me and kissed my boots.
- Welcome daughter, I'm glad you're my son's rider. Above him you dominate him and lead him on the right path.
We share, if my husband is small, my father-in-law is smaller, reaching my breasts.

Me sitting cross-legged in an armchair, my husband and father-in-law kissing my boots and my mother-in-law nervous.
My father-in-law got on all fours, I bridle him and I rode his horizontal back throughout his house
- You never wanted to get on all fours for your 5 to 9 year old little son to ride you and 15 years later this great woman easily ride you.
-I recognized your husband, he is my dad's friend.
I remember riding him before while my mom rode my dad in streets and squares.
I also remember my mom riding him while I walk next to them.

From there on weekends we go shopping at the market, my mother riding my father-in-law and I riding my husband
- Hi Lu.
- Hello
- Only you, you riding while mortals walk.
-It's not my fault if he offers himself to be ridden by me
- It's not your fault? Look how you're dressed, girl. Tiny top highlighting your breasts, showing your shoulders, arms, navel and this majestic slim waist, tight shorts highlighting your hips, buttocks and thighs, and these beautiful high-heeled sandals showing off your beautiful feet. When you dismount to choose the merchandise we notice you are taller than your saddled and bridled little horses.
- Kneel down and kiss my delicate feet!
- But, my wife is near.
- I'm not interested! Obey me!
he obeys her
- Hi Lu, did you see my husband? ... Oh! I see
I'm going by taxi, keep on kissing Lu's feet.
- Keep shopping for your house while you accompany me.
So, with every purchase, I collect slaves whom I ride.

We went to the house of a married couple whom we asked to be our best man and bridesmaid, they accepted, the best man accepted kissing my boots.
-He was ridden by me for almost the entire wedding mass, I trained him well.
- I have my hands and knees destroyed, but it was worth it to be my goddaughter's wedding horse.

#567 2023-04-01 15:25:28

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (11)

The Wedding: To get married, husband and wife (wedding's godchildren) choose their best man and bridesmaid.
The christening: To be baptized, the baptized's dad and mom (christening's godson or goddaughter's parents) choose a godfather and godmother.

At the wedding,
wedding's godson (newly married husband), groomsmen and godchildren's dads
are
godchildren's moms, bridesmaids and goddaughter(newly married wife)'s horses.
In this case the wedding's godson is a horse.

in the christening,
baptized's father and baptized's godfather
are
baptized's godmother and baptized's mother's horses.
In this case the baptized's godson is not a horse.

-----
Another difference is, at a wedding only two people (newlyweds) receive the sacrament (with exceptions such as mass weddings),
and
in christening many people (newly baptized) receive the sacrament, consequently there are more riders and horses.

---
In christening the priest gives talks to parents and godparents,
similar to talks to the bride and groom, bridesmaid and best man. Boys (fathers and godfathers) kiss ladies (mothers and godmothers)' feet and are ladies' horses.

---
In the baptism, the mother rides the godfather and the godmother rides the father, (unfortunately the words "compadre" and "comadre" have no translation into English; because among Latinos there is a close friendship relationship between the baptized's parents and the baptized's godparents, anyone cannot be godfather or godmother).
Similarly, among Latinos,
the bridesmaid is the bridesmaid, she is!
the groomsman is the groomsman he is!

-----
Inside the church parents and godparents are sitting together, mother, saddled and bridled father, godmother and bridled and saddled godfather. The godmother carries the baby in her arms.

First is the mass, when receiving the sacrament in an orderly manner parents and godparents line up for the baby to receive the baptism, godmother rides on the father's shoulders and mother rides on the godfather's shoulders. As the godmother holds the baby, mom grabs dad and godfather's reins.

When it is their turn, dad and godfather kneel without being dismounted, they crawl on all fours, the baby receives the water and the horses get up and return to their seats being ridden by mom and godmother.

Finally they withdraw, ladies riding men.

#568 2023-04-01 16:03:02

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (12)

Parents and godparents in public carry their children and godchildren on their shoulders up to a certain age, approximately up to 6 years for boys and up to 10 years for girls.

Almost no boys under the age of 6 are carried on shoulders in public, but in public places we often see girls under the age of 10 riding on their shoulders.

-----
Godfather goes to his godson's house to visit him almost daily, but mainly he goes to kiss his godson's mom's boots, get ridden by his godson's mom and be ridden by his godson's mom.
For the occasion mom wears tight top, skinny jeans or skinny jodhpurs or skinny shorts and high heeled boots.
- Are you ready to ride, is our son's godfather coming today? asks the husband.
- My horse is coming and he will be there for 3 hours, answers the wife while she is doing her hair and makeup.
- Our son will soon go to school with me, I hope he arrives when we are still here. In any case, enjoy him.

Knocks are heard on the door, the father opens the door and invites the godfather to enter, his godson greets him, they sit in the living room.
- My wife is getting ready.
Mom walks in, her godfather throws himself flat on the ground and crawls towards her, then desperately kisses her boots and she steps on his head.
- Are you leaving honey?

She stops stepping on the godfather, snaps her fingers and goes to hug her husband, her godfather follows her on all fours. Another snap of the fingers and the godfather sits in an armchair.
- Son, your dad is leaving!
The son next to his father.
- Shall we play horse? asks the godfather.
- Yes, the mother answers.
The godfather gets on all fours. Mom saddles him.
- You can ride your godfather while I talk with your father.
The father says goodbye to the mother on his knees kissing her boots.
- I already lent you my horse for a while, you must go.
She rides the godfather, steps on the reins, puts a bit in his mouth, ties the bridles and drives him on the reins
- Carry our son.
- Bye bye.

Inside the house, he on all fours, she rides his back.
Outside the house, she rides him on his shoulders

----
Godfather goes to his goddaughter's house, basically he goes to kiss his goddaughter's mom's boots, get ridden by his goddaughter's mom and be ridden by his goddaughter's mom.
For the occasion mom wears tight top, skinny jeans or skinny jodhpurs or skinny shorts and high heeled boots.
- Are you ready to ride, is our daughter's godfather coming today? asks the husband.
- My horse is coming and he will be there for 3 hours, answers the wife while she is doing her hair and makeup.
- Our daughter will soon go to school with me, I hope he arrives when we are still together. In any case, enjoy him.

Knocks are heard on the door, the father opens the door and invites the godfather to enter, her goddaughter greets him, he puts her on his shoulders, they sit in the living room.
- My wife is getting ready.
The mother enters, the goddaughter dismounts and goes to get ready, the godfather throws himself face down on the ground and crawls towards her, then desperately kisses her boots and she steps on his head.
- Are you leaving honey?

She stops stepping on the godfather, snaps her fingers and goes to hug her husband, her godfather follows her on all fours. Another snap of the fingers and the godfather sits in an armchair.
- Daughter, your dad is leaving!
The daughter next to her father.
- Shall we play horse? asks the godfather.
- Yes, the mother answers.
The godfather gets on all fours. Mom saddles him.
- You can ride your godfather while I talk with your father.
The father says goodbye to the mother on his knees kissing her boots.
- I already lent you my horse for a while, you must go.
She rides the godfather, steps on the reins, puts a bit in his mouth, ties the bridles and drives him on the reins
- Carry our daughter.
The daughter is already riding her dad's shoulders.
- Bye bye.

- Your goddaughter is growing up.
-She is a rider like her mother.
- You are my horse, you are not hers.
- Yes my Mistress.
- I can lend my horse if I wish.

#569 2023-04-02 08:45:01

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (13)

Groomsman and bridesmaid visit wedding's godchildren

The wedding's goddaughter dresses sexy; small top showing her navel and hourglass shape; tight jean shorts with an impressive belt; and, cowgirl hat, leather gloves and high-heeled knee-high boots.
The wedding's godson dresses more simply, shirt, pants and shoes, prostrate on his knees and elbows he kisses his wife's boots.

- You look impressive, you are my nephew's godmother, I envy my brother when I see you riding him.
- Who was I riding?
- You were riding my brother.
- You are the godfather, your brother's wife rides you, and I also rode you in the same ceremony.
- I remember, but I really wanted to be my brother when you rode him.
- You don't want to be your brother while your brother's wife rides you.
-Your brother visits me, he kisses my boots and is ridden by me.
- I know, many times we walk together, my sister-in-law rides me and you ride my brother.
-I never saw our godson on your shoulders, his mother and his godmother ride you.
- I prefer to be your horse and my brother's wife's horse.

- We have a goddaughter, my niece, my sister's daughter.
- That's how it is.
-In the ceremony I rode my sister's husband and my sister rode her sister's husband.
- TRUE. Your brother-in-law is coming home to be ridden by you.
- Just like my other brother-in-law, your brother. Don't complain, you are your 2 sisters in law's horse.
- And you are your 2 brothers-in-law's rider.
- You carry my niece on your shoulders, and you do not carry your nephew.
- Your niece is a rider and my nephew is not.
- If he is not a rider, what is your nephew?
- A horse.
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

-----
At this, they hear the doorbell ring, she opens the door and her groomsman appears prostrate on her elbows and knees and kisses her goddaughter's boots.
Behind her appears the bridesmaid, and her godson kisses her boots.
- Hello daughter.
- Godmother.
- Your godfather kisses your boots.
- Your godson kisses your boots.

Goddaughter saddles godfather and godmother saddles godson, the horses are ridden.
- We came to find out how you are in your relationship.
- We are fine but problems are never lacking.
- The priest already said it, the woman is Goddess, and the man marries her to worship her. When there are problems, the man should kneel before his woman, kiss her feet, and stretch out on the ground to be her mat and be trampled by her.
-In addition, he recommended me manuals to train dogs and horses. My godfather is more docile than my husband.
- Your godfather, my husband, is docile to you because you are beautiful and your beauty defeated him but, remember, I trained your godfather.
- I know, I remember seeing you riding him in the street while my mom rode my dad and I was walking.
Before traveling you visited my parents, my godfather kissed my mother's boots and my father kissed your boots
You entrusted my godfather to my mother and you gave her your husband's reins
So I didn't need to walk because I rode my dad while my mom rode your husband.
-The priest is a bandit, in talks he kisses the boots of the most beautiful mothers and godmothers and he is ridden by them.

- My godparents are my horses, I saw photos and videos of my christening godfather kissing my mom's boots and being ridden by her, I rode him too, he carried me on his shoulders, from my house to my school and from my school to my house.
At parent meetings my mom rode him from home to school, and inside the school male teachers kissed my mom's boots and she rode them.

At school they are strict, people talk to those who are at the same level, person standing with person standing (horse with horse) and person on shoulders with person on shoulders (rider with rider).

My mom rode the male math teacher and the female English teacher rode my dad, my mom chatted with lady English teacher (rider - rider conversation) and my dad chatted with the male math teacher (horse - horse conversation).
Male math teacher ridden by my mom chatting with my dad.
Female Lady English teacher riding to my dad chatting with my mom.

Since I can remember I always ride my godfather on all fours and on his shoulders, inside and outside the house, from when I was 11 until I was legal age, in public I only rode my father, my godfather and minors guys whose ages ranged from 3 years younger to 3 years older than me. When I reach legal age in public I ride people of legal age.
- Did you stop riding boys whose ages were 3 years younger than you when you reached your legal age?
- I stopped riding them in public.
- What does it mean?
- They are always my horses, when I reached the legal age I stopped riding them in public and I went back to ride them one by one when they reached the legal age.

- Your husband and your godfather were speechless when they heard your story.

#570 2023-04-02 12:42:05

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (14)

- It's no secret to anyone, they ride in public and they ride in private
In theory, prisoners should not be ridden, but they are of legal age and enter into contracts.
Prisoners work in prison and the best job is to be a horse. They are the best and they are the best paid.
While the other prisoners sleep in common shared cells, the horses sleep in individual stalls in special pavilions in men's prisons and women's prisons and receive good food.
They are Lady wardens' horses, Lady visitors' horses, Lady prisoners' horses, and prisoners' female relatives(wife, daughter, etc.)'s horses.

Every morning Lady wardens enter the stables, horses dress furry and latex mask so as not to be recognized by other prisoners, they are saddled and taken to their workplaces, only those who are ridden are bridled.

Lady wardens and Lady visitors ride them through the places in the jail where the ladies can go. Lady wardens are often seen chatting nonchalantly as they ride their horses.

In the women's jail the beautiful prisoners are a headache because they dominate the male wardens who kiss their feet and are their pets, for this reason the horses are ridden by the beautiful prisoners.

It is 150 meters (164 yards) from the checkpoint to the prisoner visiting room.

On the day of the male visit in the women's prison, the visitors enter saddled, in their backpacks they carry women's clothing and footwear, they kiss the lady wardens' boots and walk to meet the female prisoners, they kiss the feet of their relative and give her the backpack, she changes and her boots are kissed by her visitor whom she rides across a large courtyard. She not only rides her visitor (husband, friend, son, dad, uncle, cousin, nephew, etc.), but also other inmate visitors, male wardens, and horses.
A mother presents her son to another prisoner lady or to a warden lady whose boots he kisses and is ridden by her.

On the day of women's visits in the men's prison, the visitors enter wearing tight clothes and boots, only the beautiful ones (wife, friend, daughter, mother, aunt, cousin, niece, etc.) have their boots kissed by horses and masked wardens masculine. Beautiful ladies ride horses and saddled male wardens. The prisoner kisses the visitor's boots and is ridden by her through a large courtyard. She not only rides her guest, but also other prisoners, other visitors, male weardens, and horses.

On female visiting days in the women's prison, more horses and male wardens are used to be ridden by visitors and prisoners who chat while riding.

#571 2023-04-02 12:43:54

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (15)

In female visits to male prisons, new power relations are created because the beautiful ladies ride their relatives, other prisoners and male guards. The ladies transform their riddens into their pets.

Also in male visits to women's prisons because beautiful prisoners ride their relatives, visitors from other prisoners and male guards, transforming them into their pets.

-----
- Ladies are riders and men are horses. In health posts, health centers and hospitals patients are not ridden by health's staff and administrative's administrative staff.
- They can be ridden by other people.
- Yes, for their beautiful relatives and friends.
Women are beautiful, men are handsome.

- On the other hand, health's staff and administrative's staff are ridden by beautiful patients, patients' relatives and patients' friends.
- Likewise, beautiful health's staff and administrative's staff ride health's staff, administrative's staff, patients' relatives and patients' friends.

-A beautiful 22-year-old nurse lady rides everyone, but she doesn't ride patients.
- A pretty daughter or a young wife rides everyone, even patients.

-----
- You were admitted to the hospital.
- In the pediatric service. I was a teenager.
- I played riding and fetch with boys from 3 years younger to 3 years older than me. They on all fours, I riding my horses on their horizontal backs.
Lady nurses rode with me atop male doctors' horizontal backs, and we changed horses.
- Wait, you rode male doctors.
- Yeah.
- The lady nurses rode to...
- My horses.

---
- We are in the middle of the street and our horses are about to collapse, the church is close, let's go there, let the priest help us.
  They reached the church and the horses collapsed.

The 25-year-old goddaughter dresses sexy; small top highlighting her breasts and showing her navel and hourglass shape; tight jean shorts with an impressive belt; and, cowgirl hat, leather gloves and high-heeled knee-high boots.
She wore black short jeans; and, white hat, top, gloves and boots.

The 50-year-old godmother wears a top that highlights her breasts and her narrow waist, fitted jodhpurs, cowgirl hat, leather gloves and high-heeled knee-high boots.
She wore black and white jodhpurs; and, black hat, top, gloves and boots.

They stood together, the prostrate priest kissed their boots.
Some young people came out following the priest.
- Who are they?
- They are young catechists.

- Bring 2 saddles, 2 bridles and 2 stretchers from the infirmary.
The boys returned with what the priest had requested.
- The 2 largest stay with the ladies, give them the saddles and bridles, obey the ladies in everything, the rest take the men to the infirmary, call the nurse to attend to them.
- They seem ...
- This is an emergency, do what you know how to do to save your husbands.

- Boys, come here.
- Ladies saddled boys, stepped on a stirrup, jumped and rode on shoulders, stepped on both stirrups.
Boys trembled with excitement when they felt for the first time the lady's weight on their shoulders.
The priest continued kissing boots.
- Open your mouth wide.
The boys obeyed, felt the cold bit being inserted into their mouths, then the strapping on their heads, pulling on the reins and spurring.
The boys know how to ride equine horses and they felt they were horses ridden by the beautiful ladies, they galloped off to the health post.

They were waiting for them, 2 technicians were tied to a cart, on top of the car a nurse and a doctor, under the seats 1 cage where 2 stretchers fit. The cart left immediately.
The young horses collapsed and were treated at the post.
The ladies were given 2 saddled horses: a 23 year old medic's trainee.
"He is my age," said the goddaughter, and she rode him.
An 18 year old guardian.
-At least he seems stronger than the ones we just left behind, said the godmother and she rode him.
Riding their horses, they both bridled them and both drove them using reins and spurs.

Last edited by caballito (2023-04-02 14:55:07)

#572 2023-04-02 14:54:32

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (16)

Upon reaching the door of the infirmary, the godmother remained riding on the guardian's shoulders, the goddaughter dismounted and went inside grabbing the reins of her horse who followed her closely.

Inside, the nurse was giving IV to her 2 patients and she was tending their bleeding spur wounds.
- Hello girl, how old are the patients?
-My husband is 5 years younger than me, he is 20 years old, and my godfather is 60 years old.
- The 2 boys who stayed at the health post are receiving the same treatment and... ma'am, please take the young guard off his horse because I'm going to take care of him too.
The godmother dismounted.
Godmother and goddaughter turned around and took the bit from their horses, immediately after the horses knelt down and kissed the boots of their riders before being attended to.

The nurse entered being followed by the 2 saddled and bridled technicians, she gave the reins to her goddaughter and godmother.
- You are riders and you travel riding human horses, they are waiting for you at the post.
The ladies rode the technicians and went to the post.
- We will have problems?
- Maybe in another place but not here
- We were tough.
- It was an emergency, and it was also the priest's idea.

When they arrived at the post, the police, the parents and the priest were waiting.
  - The one with white boots rode A and the one with black boots rode B
The parents approached the riders. the moms started
- What happened, it could have been worse because you didn't measure your forces.
- We're sorry.
- The priest made a deal with us, we stay and the daddies will go with you to the police station.
The moms left.

- We are very sorry.
The parents approached shyly trembling, knelt down and kissed the lady who rode her son's boots.
- Thank you very much, Goddess, because you were the first to ride my son, you inaugurated him, you baptized him in pony riding. My son is lucky.
You are the rider of my dreams.

The ladies dismounted, their parents kneeling before them kissing their lady's boots.
-Open your mouth.
The cold morsel enters the father's mouth who bites it with pleasure, she ties the bridles on his head.
She saddles daddy and then she inserts reins into his bridles
- On all fours and follow me.
The ladies left the post walking like runway models clutching the reins, followed by the defeated dads.
- Let's go? asked a policeman.
- Yeah.
The priest came out being ridden by the policewoman.
- Squatting! Squat!
The daddies obeyed
The lady pushed down her horse's head, she stands to one side of hers, she passes her leg behind her animal and leaning on her animal's head, she rides on his neck her. Then she settles down to comfortably ride her horse.
- Get up!
The horse obeys her.

-You easily humble yourself before her, you kiss her boots, you are her pet and you are a horse ridden by her. Each of the wives claim the ridden husbands.
- Relax ladies, don't make things difficult for yourself.
-He is a bully with me but he is a meek puppy before her.
- Ladies, you are going to follow us.
- Yes, policewoman, I'll follow the 3 ladies walking because I don't have a horse. I will be behind the woman who rides my husband. I admit she is very pretty and for this reason men are her horses.
- Please, the horses walk slower, so the wives are not left behind.
Now they walk to the rhythm of the wives.
- Come, walk next to your husband.
- Thank Mrs.
The rider strokes the hair and pats the head of her horse's wife.
- You are very pretty and elegant, I loved feeling you caressing my head. can i kiss your hand
The rider puts her hand near her horse's wife's mouth, her hand is immediately kissed.
The rider playfully tugs on her horse's wife's ear.
- What's up miss? Do you want my ears like horse's?
- In your case you would be a mare. Would you like it?
- Being your mare ridden by you. Yeah!
The rider smiled, she won.

Upon arriving at the commissary, the riders sit down crossing their legs and the kneeling parents kiss their boots, one boot is kissed by dad and the other boot is kissed by mom.

The policewoman reads the agreement.
- The church will pay for the boys' treatment.
- Parents will have mandatory psychological therapy to solve their marital problems.
- The riders, when they wish, will visit the local police's cavalry squad to train the mounted police.

Upon arriving at the commissary, the riders sit down crossing their legs and the kneeling parents kiss their boots, one boot is kissed by dad and the other boot is kissed by mom.

The policewoman reads the agreement.
- The church will pay for the boys' treatment.
- Parents will have mandatory psychological therapy to solve their marital problems.
- The riders, when they wish, will visit the local police's cavalry squad to train the mounted police.

The riders saddle and bridle their horse's wife.

The goddaughter rides the priest when he signs the agreement.
Goddaughter and godmother ride their horses, clutching the reins of husband and wife.
Everyone signs the agreement, gets a copy, and leaves

At the door of the post the tired daddies ask for rest.
Their riders dismount and mount their wives, thus entering the room where the 6 inmates are.
- Mother! You are being ridden by my rider!
- That's how it is.

#573 2023-04-02 15:37:45

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (17)

The goddaughter visits her new horses (the godmother does the same)

Someone knocks on the door, the door is opened by the man, he recognizes her, he kneels before her and kisses her boots.

After he kissed her boots, his wife and son kiss her boots.

She sat cross-legged in an armchair.
The kneeling husband is bridled and saddled by the goddaughter, then the wife is also bridled and saddled.
- I bridled and saddled both because husband and wife are equal in rights and obligations, neither is superior and none is inferior.
You were the same when you kissed my boots, you are still the same saddled and bridled.

the son appears
- When will you ride me again? asked the son
- Because?
- My friends envy me.
- You will be ridden in public when I decide, not before.
- In public?
- Yes, in public.
- In private?
- Also when I decide.
- You already rode me in public.
- It was an emergency. You are my hero because thanks to you, you saved my husband and godfather.
- You could have married me, you would also have a new godfather.
- Come here.
He approached her crawling on all fours. She stroked his head. He kissed her boots and neighed at her. She bridled and saddled him.
- I don't promise you anything, go to this corner while I talk with your parents.
He obeyed her.

- As I told you, you are the same and you are the same as your son...

#574 2023-04-05 07:44:01

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (18)

After time the wounds disappeared, the godmother and the goddaughter carefully supervised the injured horses to recover satisfactorily.
- How is your godfather?
-He is fine, recovering, thank you.
- I guess you didn't ride all the time your godfather and your other horses recovered. Hihihihi.
- What are you saying! I have plenty of horses!
- Will you leave the spurs?
- I will continue to use them, but with greater care.
- How are things with the boy's parents?
- Improving, the therapist is doing a good job, their relationship is improving. Their son is feeding himself to be stronger.
- See you, say hello to your godfather.
- You can greet him now, I'm riding him, you didn't recognize him because he wears a horse mask.
-Horse mask?
- With the head of a horse he feels himself more equine and less human.

At the boy's house, the goddaughter rides into her godfather, they receive her with open arms.
- Your marital relationship improved significantly, as did your relationship with your son. He took his health seriously, he is eating properly and getting physically stronger.
- You will come back?
- Of course, you just have to call.

The boy approached and kissed her boots.
- Hello boy.
- I am your horse, please ride me.
- I already told you, you need to have more strength because I am very demanding with my horses. I will not ride you in public as long as you do not meet the requirements demanded by me.
The boy's heart pounded.
- Could you ride me in private?
- When you have the strength to be my horse. You weren't eating well, you're anemic. Get well first and then we'll talk.
The doctor said your recovery will take time, but it will be less if you take an interest.
- Your best man is your horse.
- So is my godfather at baptism
- I have hope?
- If the doctor authorizes you to be ridden.

----
Godmother and goddaughter went to the local mounted police squad. Godmother entered riding her godson and goddaughter entered riding her godfather, behind them went inside the catechists who were ridden by godmother and goddaughter.

The goddaughter told the catechist in charge.
- First I will teach you to ride horses.
- Yes ma'am.

#575 2023-04-09 09:38:30

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (19)

The goddaughter wore a riding helmet, white blouse, black jacket, beige jodhpurs with black reinforced patches on the inside of the leg, amazing high-heeled black knee-high boots, riding attire gifted to her by her godfather who is saddled, bridled and ridden by her She drives him using reins, whip and spurs.
- Little Godfather, I thank you for the gifts you gave me for my wedding, you are generous, and I repay your generosity by using you my faithful pet. You are my puppy and my horse.
My husband is also my pet, I lend my pets to my friends, so I lend my husband to my godmother so she can ride him like I ride you now.
The priest has been my horse since I can remember, first he was my mother's horse, now he is mine.
I am 183 cm. (6') and weight 74 kg. (160 pounds), wearing high heels I am much taller, actually I am the tallest in town, men and women are shorter than me.

Then she spoke to the catechist.
- Come here, in front of me.
My horse I am riding is 35 years older than me, he is bigger and stronger than you.
- Mistress, I am your horse.
- I know, I use my horses.

-----
In front of them, half a dozen equine horses, each one has a stall in the stable.
She inspected the 12-stall barn, checking her cleanliness.
- Who does cleaning here?
- The policeman nicknamed man and horse.
- He does a neat job here.
- What are equine horses used for?
- They participate in parades and ceremonies, they are also in public acts imposing order.
- I see, these equine horses are majestic. Who are the members of the cavalry squadron?
- There are 1 policeman and 3 policewomen.
- There are more equine horses than policemen and policewomen. What happened to gender parity?
- Men obey a woman on horseback and disobey a man on horseback.
- Men feel themselves are horses when they see us riding.
- Where is the nicknamed man and horse?
-Doing service in another unit, he later comes to attend to the equine horses. He is responsible.
- Is he one of the riders?
-No, no ma'am, he takes care of the horses, he gives them food and drink, and he grooms both the horses and the stable.
- He does not ride the equine horses. Why doesn't he do it?
-He says he doesn't ride his brothers and sisters.
- Brothers and Sisters?
- Someone rode him?
- Yes, the policewomen.
- Are they from this squad?
- Yes, from this squad and from others.
- Casually. Is he also the one who takes care of the dogs in the canine unit?
-Yes, in that unit his nickname is man and dog.
- Man and horse; and, man and dog. We have an interesting man and animal here.
- That's how it is.

- Here should be 1 policeman and 3 policewomen. Where are they?
- They're getting closer

3 policewomen properly uniformed, beige hat, white blouse, black jacket, black gloves, beige jodhpurs and high-heeled black knee-high boots riding on the shoulders of 3 guys.

-----

#576 2023-04-14 19:48:32

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (20)

The matrimonial goddaughter riding her matrimonial godfather.
The married godson being ridden by his matrimonial godmother
EITHER
The wedding goddaughter riding her groomsman
The wedding godson being ridden by his bridesmaid

Each of the Riding Goddesses accompanied by the young catechist who was ridden by her when the emergency occurred, and the parents of each of them. Only the Riding Goddesses ride and their companions walk near them.

The 60-year-old godfather properly bridled and saddled being ridden by his 25-year-old goddaughter.
She spoke to the young catechist who was ridden by her when they took her husband and her godfather to the church to be helped.
- I was also a catechist, I did not officially retire but I stopped going.
- I know, you are a Legend.
- Legendary?
- Yes, you marked the lives of many.
- I didn't just mark their lives.
- Why did you stop going?
- The job.
- You were one of the few, if not the only one who rode the priest, other catechists, evangelized and their parents.
- Being single I gave talks to future husband, wife, best man and godmother. The men begged for me to do the talks.
- Why wedding groom and best man begged for you to give them a talk?
- To have the opportunity to kiss my boots and be ridden by me.
- The restriction?
- We all know them. Prisoners, patients and subordinates cannot be ridden in public by guards, health personnel and bosses without their own signed consent. On the contrary, prisoners, patients and subordinates can ride guards, health personnel and bosses, even without the horse's signed consent.
Minors may not be ridden by legal age without the minors' parents' signed consent. On the contrary, minors can ride at all legal ages.
To ride in public I did not need my signed consent or my parents' signed consent. If I didn't need signed consent to ride in public, I didn't need signed consent to ride in private either.
- Parental consent?
- Parents never give signed consent for their children to be ridden in public for legal age.
Why so many questions? Are you interested in something or someone?
- No, I'm so sorry. One last question: Is this environment public or is it private?
- We are inside a police station, this place is not public like the interior of schools, hospitals, barracks, prisons, etc.
Only the streets, squares, shopping centers and premises open to the public are public. For example, in hospitals the entrance area and corridors are public areas; and, all the rooms and environments behind a door are private areas. The same is true in workplaces, schools, prisons and other places. Finally, the house's area behind the gate is private.

- Will you return to be a catechist?
- Yes, I ordered my schedule and I will give talks to couples and godparents instead of the priest.
-Marriage talks?
- Yeah. When the priest gave me the wedding talk, my husband, my godfather and the priest kissed my boots, I stepped on them and they were my pets riding all of them.
When I was a catechist and gave a marriage talk, the groom and best man kissed my boots, I stepped on them and rode to them.
- To so many?
- I never gave talks to groups, I always gave talks to couples. Just me, groom and bride; me, godfather and godmother; and, me, the couple and the godparents.
- What did you teach them?
- I taught the girlfriend how to train dogs and tame horses. I taught the boyfriend to obey his partner, because he already obeys me, he just needs to obey his partner, not just submissively obey me.
- I obey you submissively.
- I know, my husband, my godfather, your father and the other men also obey me submissively because they are my pets.

_____

Addressing the 3 policewomen.
- Is there no one else in the squadron?
- We are the most experienced, our horses are comrades in arms and bosses.
- You summoned me to teach riding.
- Yes, riding equine horses because it's easy to ride human horses. I'm a captain and I'm riding a general, my lady partner is riding a police man and another lady partner is riding a civilian.
- To a civilian?
- Yes, he is not just any civilian but a retired policeman who comes to continue collaborating despite not being obliged.
- Continue collaborating or continue being ridden?
- Well ...
- I do not condemn him because it is natural for a man to want to be ridden by such beautiful police ladies.
- Your horse is exhausted.
- My godfather is 60 years old, the years weigh heavily, I will change horses.
I have a father and his son, I will decide.

Last edited by caballito (2023-04-15 12:11:21)

#577 2023-04-15 22:16:50

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (21)

- Decisions decisions. The goddaughter said smiling.

- We already know, but you must decide soon because your godfather will soon fade away.
- My who?
- Your best man, who sponsored you when you got married.
- True, he sponsored me at my wedding.
It's not the first time he faints under my weight, I don't worry because he knows how to fall without hurting me.
- What happens to him when he faints.
- I leave him on the side of the road, no one is going to steal him from me.
- He could get sick.
- No, several times I left him under the inclement sun or in the rain and he continues to be healthy.
- You left it like an unused sack.
-If he doesn't serve me, I leave him lying.
- This is exposure of people to danger.
- Person? He is an animal, he is my pet.
- But, something could have happened to him.
- Nothing happened to him, right now he is being ridden by me.

- Decisions decisions. The Goddess said smiling.

- You must decide soon, answered a policewoman smiling.
- We are not in a public place, we are in a private place; consequently, I can choose who to ride without the need for written consent.
- It is not entirely true. I was a jailer and to ride a prisoner in private I must have signed the prisoner's consent, his fingerprint and the participation of his witnesses; for this reason I preferred to ride my bosses and male jailers.
Different luck have the ladies prisoners and prisoners' female relatives who are beautiful, these beautiful prisoners' lady relatives are mostly wives or daughters.
Male jailers, male prisoners and other prisoners' male relatives kiss her feet and her boots and these males are her prisoners and animals.
In other prisons prisoners are in a hierarchical structure where the strongest prisoner is at the top. But in this jail at the top is who is the most beautiful female prisoner or the prisoner who has the most beautiful female relative.
In many places female beauty changes the hierarchical structure.
- Explain to me.
- First, change your horse.

- Okay.
At my disposal I have a father and a son.
I am 183 cm. (6') and weight 74 kg. (160 pounds), wearing these 12.7 cm (5") stiletto high heels I am 195 cm. (6'5"), my godfather is 178 cm. (5'10") and my husband is shorter, he is my 160 cm. (5'3") and 55 kg. (120 lbs.) little pony.
This dad is about the same height and weight as my husband, but not the same age because he is twice as old. Thinking mathematically, this dad is the average age between my husband and my godfather.
His son from him is younger and shorter than my husband, he is 155 cm. (5'1") and 50 kg. (110 pounds), he proved to be a good horse when I rode him and hurt him with my whip and spurs when I demanded him to go faster to save my husband and godfather, he is in love because he He begged me to divorce my husband and marry him. No one needs to be married to me to be my horse, my husband has priority in being ridden by me but all men are my horses.
Godfather, kneel down!

Her godfather obeyed her, and he slowly and carefully to prevent her from falling off his shoulders.
He kept himself on hands and knees, he breathed heavily and he felt his own body extremely hot and sweaty from her.
- Boy, come here.
The boy obeyed her, crawling towards her on all fours.
- I am taller and heavier than you because your relatives are short and light, it is not a matter of age but of family inheritance, genes and DNA.
No one can predict the future, I can neither positively affirm nor deny if I will marry you or not.
I have my wife and husband partner.
You are also my partner, we are a couple of rider and horse.
- That's how it is.

- Decisions, decisions, said the Goddess smiling.

- Yeah?
- Domination / submission relationships are Sane, Save and Consensual.
Sane: You surrender to me and you are under my responsibility, I take care of your health.
Safe: I take care of you so nothing bad happens to you, you trust me and your integrity is intact with me.
Consensual: The participants must have legal capacity to consent, and consent to the relationship.
Do you have the legal capacity to consent to the relationship?
- I am old enough to be your slave and animal.
- It is not a question of age but of having all the faculties to agree, the legally incapable cannot play.
- Legally unable?
- People of legal age who do not have discernment or decision-making capacity: prodigals, people with little or no discernment, Down syndrome (wonderful and loving people who must be especially cared for because they are like children), deprived of liberty (for this reason, jailers avoid riding prisoners).
I ask again, do you have legal capacity to consent to be my slave and pet?
- Yesssss...!!!
- Sure?
- Very sure!!!
The last question is, do you consent to be my slave and pet?
- Yes, I consent...!!!

- Come here boy.
She riding on the neck and shoulders of her defeated godfather who is on hands and knees, the boy on all fours barking before her, she put a dog collar around his neck, she put the cold bit in his mouth, she ties bridles on of his head, she puts the saddle on top of him.

- Get on hands and knees just like my godfather. He obeys her.
She dismounts her godfather, she mounts the boy and commands him to stand up, he obeys her.
- Giddy Up! The boy obeys her.
Right after she sees her goddaughter ride the boy away, her godfather breaks down.

- Your godfather waited for you to ride safely to faint.
-I know him, he always does, protecting me.
- He loves you very much.
- I know.

#578 2023-06-30 15:47:08

caballito
Bonus member

The horse experience (22)

After a few months, this groomsman and bridesmaid received a visit from their goddaughter and godson.

Opening the door a groomsman and bridesmaid saw their drooling, bridled and saddled godson biting into the mouthful, and their regal goddaughter riding comfortably atop her husband's saddle, stepping in the stirrups, driving at him with reins, whip and spurs, wearing white cowgirl hat, black crop top, white jodhpurs, black leather gloves, high heeled knee-high boots.

The groomsman knelt before her goddaughter and kissed her black boots.
- Hello bridesmaid, my groomsman is greeting me by kissing my boots.
- Hello daughter.
- I took my husband for a walk, riding him.
- I see.
- They trained him well in the talk of the newlyweds, the priest kneeling before me kissed my boots and then I rode him, then my husband kissed my boots and I rode him for being my horse, meanwhile, the nun rode the priest.
-He is a good priest.
- In the following sessions I rode my groomsman and you rode my husband.
- Finally, the horse is yours.
- Yessss
- Let's go for a walk.

#579 2023-07-22 08:30:40

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (1)

She is 29 years old, she is in her comfort zone working in a town near the city where she lives with her jealous husband in his forties, she does not need to walk far because public transport buses pass near her home and her workplace.

However, she has been promoted at work, will have a higher salary, and she will have to move to a town several hours from her home, first take the bus for 3 hours and then walk for 1 hour, and walk back for an hour and then take the bus for 3 hours.

Her workday will be Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To go from the city to the town:
- Departs at 6:00 p.m. and arrives at 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, or
- Departs at 3:00 a.m. and arrives at 7:00 a.m. of Monday.
To go from the town to the city:
- Departs at 6:00 p.m. and arrives at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, or
- Departs at 3:00 a.m. and arrives at 7:00 a.m. of Saturday.
When she has a lot of work, there will be weekends in which she is not in the city, staying in the town.

She is well acquainted with the men whom she calls her 2-legged dogs and dominates them.
Realizing she was going to get away from her husband, her main 2-legged dog, she tried to reverse the situation but she couldn't.

- Dear, every week you will walk 1 hour to go and 1 hour to return, your little feet will be damaged. -Lamented her husband while kneeling he kissed her feet-
- Don't worry, everything has a solution -she answered reassuring him- in the town I can ride a beast of burden.
- There are beasts of burden in the town.
- Of course! It's easy for me to get them and ride them -If you knew what beasts of burden I mean, she thought to herself and smiled at her husband-
- Your little feet will not be kissed or caressed daily.
"I already told you, don't worry," she answered as she smiled at her husband again.

The weekend before her first trip, she contacted one of her co-workers, who from the following week will be her subordinate.
- Is the trip heavy?
- A lot, walking 1 hour to go and 1 hour to return is heavy.
- Are there beasts of burden?
- Not many and the hire of beasts of burden is expensive.
- Do ladies travel to town and back on weekends?
- Of course, the lady teachers, the lady nurses and the lady administrative workers.
- Can you contact me with them?
- I'll give you their phone numbers.

She called these ladies and got information.
Sundays at 9:00 p.m. and Mondays at 6:00 a.m. The men of the village wait on the road and help the ladies by carrying their luggage and the ladies ride on the shoulders of these men to the ladies' houses.
Fridays at 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays at 3:00 a.m. the men of the village go to the ladies' houses to load their luggage and be ridden by the ladies to the bus on the road.
These local men do not carry men's luggage because they believe men can carry their luggage and walk.

The attractive mayor's lady secretary said: the mayor waits for me on Sunday nights, when he sees me he crawls towards me, he kisses my boots, I bridle him, I saddle him and I ride him. Without ceasing to ride him, I bridle and saddle the aldermen and managers of the municipality, I grab the reins of them, and the neighing mayor goes to the town being ridden by me. Every so often I change horses so they don't get tired and riding to the mayor I go into my house, then I send them home because they have to go to their wives and children.

The ladies teachers said: the dads of our students, our students and our former students are our docile horses. Similarly, the other ladies of the city ride on top of village men.

When she got home, her kneeling husband kissed her boots, she stepped on his head, pressing his forehead to the ground, then she saw 2 excited brothers-in-law, her husband's brothers. She pointed her finger at her boots and her brothers-in-law crept up to her and kissed her boots.
- What do my 2-legged dogs do? She asked the 3 men.
- Woof, woof, woof, ...
She bridled and saddled the 3 brothers, she grabbed their reins, she rode her husband and she took them for a ride.

#580 2023-07-22 10:03:43

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (2)

- I found out, the rent of beasts of burden is expensive, but the men of the town can be my beasts of burden and I will ride them as I ride you.
My male co-workers are afraid of me, I talked to one of them and he referred me to the city ladies who work in the town, these ladies commented that they ride village men from the highway to the town and from the town to the highway.

At this her cell phone rang. She is riding on the shoulders of her husband while hers 2 brothers-in-law follow her, she grabs the reins of her 3 horses.
- Hello, who am I talking to?
- I'm Pedro, who is currently the head of the office, I called to make myself available to you.
- At my disposal?
- Yes ma'am, it is my greatest desire to be at your disposal, serve you and obey you.
- I know, all men are my obedient dogs.
- For you I get on all fours for you to put a dog collar around my neck and you grab my dog leash, woof, woof, woof, ...
- Hahahahahahaha. What about José? He introduced me to city ladies who work in town.
- Jose fears you.
- Hahahahahaha, I don't like mistreating dogs, I don't like mistreating 4-legged dogs.
- For this very reason, José is your 2-legged dog.
- The mayor's secretary rides the mayor, the aldermen, the managers and other bosses.
- She rides all the men in the municipality, the citizens and even auxiliary worker ladies.
- Sweepers and planters?
- Yes, and other ladies too.
- We supervise the work of the municipality, we are their supervisors.
- Yeah.
- Is Jose ridden by the mayor's secretary?
- Not just Jose.
- What?
-Our knees are weak before her, we fall on our knees before her and kiss her boots.
- You should not submit to her.
- For this reason we need you, to be subjugated by you and not by her.
- I will have a face-to-face meeting with all of you next weekend before I travel to town.
- Yes ma'am.
- Many things will change, bye.
- See you soon ma'am.

This conversation changes many things, for soon I will continue riding these my 3 horses.

After riding her 3 brothers, she talked at night with her kneeling husband who kissed her feet.
- The mayor's secretary charmed my subordinates.
- You also have Power.
- I know, I'll solve this in town.
- I understand.
- It depends on when I leave, you walk 1 hour from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sunday or from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m. on Monday.
- I think you should travel on Sunday night, so on Monday you will be rested to work hard during the week.
- I will consider it.
- To return the walk is from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Friday or from 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. Saturday.
- It seems to me that you should travel Saturday morning because on Fridays you could do overtime.
- I'll consider it too.
- You won't walk.
- The rent of beasts of burden is expensive.
- You don't need to rent beasts of burden because if you want you can ride men like me, my brothers, your cousins, your uncles and my dad.
- You are a jealous man.
- I know how to differentiate and I know you, the men you ride are animals for you, all men are your 2-legged dogs and for you we are animals.
She smiled and placed a kiss on the lips of her husband.

- This week I need you and your brothers to ask for vacations and go to the town to rent for me 1 room with kitchen and private bathroom.

The 3 brothers obeyed her, they traveled on Wednesday at 3:00 a.m. and at 6:00 a.m. they were left on the road, a beautiful lady in her teens or twenties wearing riding attire arrived with them, she bridled and she saddled several old men who waited for her and she rode one of them being followed by her other horses, meanwhile the 3 brothers walked carrying the new chief lady's luggage.
-Your wife does not need beasts of burden because we are her beasts of burden. How heavy these packages are! What's she wearing? stones?
-They are her personal items, and don't complain because she is our Mistress.
- In front of us we have another Mistress, she can't hear us.

Whispering, they asked people near them.
- Who is she?
- She is the lady mayor's secretary.
- Hasn't she worked since Monday? Today is Wednesday.
-She has dominated the mayor and the senior staff, she does what she wants with them.

#581 2023-07-22 11:46:25

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (3)

The secretary lady stopped her horse and changed horses without stepping on the ground.
- Hello, your packages seem heavy.
- Yes ma'am.
She commanded 3 of her horses to carry her 3 luggage, they obeyed her.
- My horses will carry your luggage to the town
- Thank you.
- What brings you here?
- We come to rent a room with a private bathroom for my wife.
- When does she arrive?
- Sunday night.
- From now on, she is welcome.
- Thank you
- You are welcome.
- The rental of horses and mules is expensive here.
- We know.
- Walking 1 hour is heavy.
- We're feeling it.
- Will she walk?
- No, we'll wait for her.
- You won't be here every weekend.
- She will ride other human horses.
- Don't you feel jealous?
- For her they are only animals, I don't have to worry.
- Does she consider you an animal?
- When she rides me.
- Good answer. Where will she work?
- She works in supervision.
- Is she Supervisor?
- Yeah.
- We have supervisors, Pedro, José and the others.
- She will be their boss.
- Excellent! Pedro, José and the others are good horses, docile and obedient.
- Do they obey you?
- They kiss the ground I walk on. And they will kiss the ground your wife walks on. They are well tamed.
- Tamed by you?
- Like everyone, we city women are Goddesses for the villagers. Stop!

The caravan stops, she gives the reins of 3 of her human horses to the husband and brothers-in-law of the new chief lady.
- They are just animals, ride them so you are rested during the trip.
- Thanks but...
- Shut up and obey me!
They obeyed her.
- I'll get along with your wife, because I like to supervise and straight things.

They reached the town.
- Would you like to be ridden by me?
- Yes ma'am.
- You have another Mistress.
- Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am.
- I will suggest to your wife she marks you and your brothers.
- Mark us?
- Yes, heat an iron that has the name or initials of your wife and place the hot iron on your skin to be marked.
- As an equine horse?
- You and your brothers are your wife's horses.
- Did you mark someone?
- Yes, the mayor and other people, because they are my horses.

She changed horses, now riding the mayor who neighed merrily.
-The mayor has been my horse for 5 years, he is a good mayor and he is being re-elected several times, dismount my horses!
They obeyed her.

- Hello Claudia, do you want to talk with your husband?
- Yeah.
The secretary removed the morsel from the mayor's mouth.
- Tell me.
- Your breakfast is ready, I woke up and you weren't there.
- I had to pick up my secretary.
- You had to be ridden by your secretary.
- I see you are happy being her horse.
- That's how it is.
- Have your breakfast.

- Horses don't have hands, give me his breakfast.
The wife gave breakfast to the secretary.
-He is 50 years older than you and you animalized him.
- This is life.
The wife leaves.

- The wife is right, he must first be her husband and then be my horse, but for him the first thing is to be my horse before being her husband.
- Can't you advise the mayor?
-He does not understand reasons, he is an animal, he prefers me to lead him to what I advise him, look at him, his thighs are torn and bleeding, his blood is on my spurs but he is happy.
- How old is the mayor?
- 69 years old.
-He is 50 years older than you.
- That's how it is.
-He is still a strong animal.
- Because of me.

Before her approaches a young man who on his knees kisses her boots.
- Did you mark my assists with my photocheck?
- Yes ma'am.
- As a reward I will ride you until you collapse.
She bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him.
- Mayor, go to work!
He obeys her.

- Your luggage is stored in the mayor's office, no one will take them out of there, I will take them to the houses where they rent rooms with private bathrooms and you will choose.
She took them to the houses whose owners rented rooms with private bathrooms and she retired to the mayor's office.

In a telecall the new chief lady saw all the rooms and chose one of them, once the contract was signed they went to the mayor's office to collect the luggage, the 3 kneeling men kissed the boots of the mayor's secretary in gratitude and withdrew, leaving the luggage in the rented room to walk around the town.

At the school gate they found the young man who was ridden by the mayor's secretary.
- What are you doing here?
- I arrived late because I was the mayor's secretary's horse.
- You were late because you were ridden by the mayor's secretary.

#582 2023-07-22 12:58:58

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (4)

The 49-year-old school director came out, the young man knelt down and kissed her feet.
- Now you kiss my feet but I assure you prefer to kiss the boots of the mayor's secretary 30 years younger than me, who left you with the bridles and saddle on. Since she left you ready, I'll ride you because I'll leave her a document for the mayor.
She grabbed the reins and rode him, they entered the town hall, he went up the stairs to the fifth floor and entered the office of the mayor's secretary.

- Lady director.
-- Hello lady secretary, now I'm riding one of your horses, no problem?
- No problem, I train my horses to be ridden, not only for me but also for everyone who needs to ride them.
- Do you want to talk to the mayor?
- Yes please.

On all fours under the secretary was the deputy mayor, she was sitting on his back, she got up, pulled the deputy mayor's reins and rode him.
Shortly after the deputy mayor came out being ridden by the mayor who is ridden by the mayor's secretary, forming a tower of 3.
- Madam, please come in.
They entered the office, the deputy mayor and the young man knelt down putting their hands on the ground.
- You are riding your student and I am riding my deputy mayor, so we are at the same level and we can talk.
Both authorities talked and the mayor's secretary was on top of the mayor.
The young man was ecstatic admiring the mayor's secretary riding the mayor and deputy mayor, 2 horses at the same time!

The lady headmistress and the mayor dismounted, their feet were kissed by the horse they rode, the young man kissed the feet of the lady headmistress and the deputy mayor kissed the feet of the mayor, then both horses kissed the boots of the lady secretary.
- I will also kiss the lady secretary's boots after she unhorses me, said the mayor.

The mayor called 2 bridled and saddled security men, who were ridden by the lady director and the young man.
- It's an exception because you climbed the 5 floors 2 times today, first being the lady secretary's horse and then being ridden by the school director lady.
Upon reaching the school, the horses kissed the feet of their rider and then both kissed the feet of the lady director, then the young man kissed the feet of his lady director, thanking him for allowing him to admire the mayor's secretary.

At the secretary's desk she dismounted the mayor, he kissed her boots and got on all fours for her to sit on his back, she sat on top of him and crossed her legs.
- Is everything okay, mayor?
- Yes Mistress.

Thus, every time someone asked about the mayor, she replied:
-The mayor is busy (busy being his secretary's seat).

In the afternoon the 3 brothers visited the future office of one of them's wife, they talked with Pedro, José and the others, during this they heard footsteps of high heels. The men from the office fell to their knees, got on all fours and crawled towards the door, the 3 brothers following them.
- Good afternoon, the mayor's secretary said.
She walked all over the office men and her boots were kissed, while she was attended to.
-Your wife will be angry if she finds out you kissed my boots and I stepped on you.
- I will take the risk.

José approached her, he self-bridled and he self-saddled, she grabbed her reins and rode him to visit other offices.
- José is one of the main horses of the mayor's secretary.
- This will not like my wife.
-For this, he will be your wife's horse.
- To stop being the mayor's secretary's horse.

The new boss lady made a video call, saw the office, she asked for José and they told her he went to the bathroom, she ordered her brothers-in-law to return to the city and her husband waits for her in town to see the land. They obeyed her.

The new boss lady's luggage is in the rented room, the 3 brothers went to look for the mayor's secretary at the time of departure.
- Again? You liked being trampled by me and you kiss my boots. Now I'm sitting on top of the village priest and I'm going to ride him, you can follow me. That? Did your wife command you to stay in the village and your brothers return to the city?

They didn't know the new boss lady was being worshiped by her boss who knelt before her he licked the soles of her boots stepped on dog poop, he licked and swallowed it so her boot soles would be clean.
- Will you miss me?
- Yes Mistress.
- It will be the last days I rode you.
- Yes Mistress.
- I'll ride you to exhaustion.
- Yes Mistress.
- My high horse, you are one of the best.
- Thank you, Mom.

At the exit the mayor's secretary rode the priest being followed by the 3 brothers.
- I'm going to the road because I will receive a package.

#583 2023-07-22 14:24:46

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (5)

This Wednesday the 3 brothers accompanied the mayor's secretary who rode the priest.

- The mayor's secretary said: In the church there are bridles and saddles because:

At baptisms the mother rides the father and the godmother rides the godfather, then the mother rides the godfather and the godmother rides the father.

In the confirmations all those confirmed are of legal age, the mother rides the father and the godmother rides the godfather, then the mother rides the godfather and the godmother rides the father, finally the godmother rides the godson and the goddaughter rides the godfather.

At weddings, the bride's mother rides the bride's father, the groom's mother rides the groom's father, the bridesmaid rides the groomsman.
Then the groom enters, the bride's mother rides the groom's father and the groom's mother rides the bride's father and the bridesmaid rides the groom, the groomsman goes out to wait for the bride.
The bride arrives, the groomsman kisses the bride's boots and she rides him and she rides towards the altar of the church, the ladies dismount and the only one who remains mounted is the groomsman on all fours, ridden by the bride.
Finally, the bride bridles and saddles the groom, she rides him and leaves the church being followed by the bride's mother rides the groom's father and the groom's mother rides the bride's father and the bridesmaid rides the groomsman.

I will bridle and saddle the 3 brothers, ride those who travel to the road, receive my package and ride back to the new chief lady's husband and the priest

Said and done, she rode the brothers-in-law of the new chief lady and upon returning to town she rode the priest and the husband of the new chief lady. The priest stayed in the church, the husband left the secretary in his room and then went to his wife's room.
- Damn, this secretary is very exciting!

On Thursday the new chief lady rode the men from her office to exhaustion and they went to see cows, horses and sheep, a blacksmith with a hot fire was waiting for them.
- Drop your pants and pull up your shirts!
They obeyed her.
She smiled when she saw the red hot iron with the letter V for Victoria.
- Nessa is my name and with this hot iron I will mark my horse cattle. Boss, come here.
Fearfully her tall boss approached her.
- You are one of my best horses and you deserve to have my brand, the letter of my first name, don't move.
Protecting her hands with special gloves, she gripped the red-hot iron and brought her V between her boss's back and her boss's ass.
- Ahhh!
Her boss yelled and she laughed out loud. The letter V was forever marked on his skin.
- You had time to escape but you didn't. The next!
Thus, her male boss and her male co-workers were marked by her.
- You are my horses and you belong to my herd.

Meanwhile, the mayor's secretary had a serious conversation with the mayor's wife:
-Your husband is your husband and he is my slave and animal, he is not a man to me, he is just a beast.
- You ride him in public.
-To him and others, don't feel bad because I only make him externalize his inner self. All good?
- Yeah.

Then she entered the office of the new boss lady.
-You will be your new chief lady's horses, you must be properly saddled and bridled for her to ride you from the road to her house, and from her house to the road.

This Friday at 6:00 p.m. they left to travel to the city, the secretary rode the new boss lady's husband and subordinates for the last time, they all arrived in the city at 10:00 p.m. on Friday except the husband of the new chief lady. This Friday night she was at her farewell party with her collared friends and slaves grabbing her dog leashes, dancing and drinking, she wearing sandals, shorts and a crop top danced on top of manly bodies and rode on manly shoulders, her feet were kissed and she stepped on heads.
- My 2-legged dogs, I will miss you.

On the weekend the new boss lady's husband saw the city teacher ladies who stayed this weekend, riding dads, male teachers, male students and male former students.
He also saw moms, female students, and female alumni riding dads, male teachers, male students, and male alumni.
Male city teachers stay on weekends to be ridden.

Female nurses, female doctors, and other female health professionals ride.

#584 2023-07-22 16:42:55

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (6)

On Saturday there was a wedding, not only the bride, the bride's mother, the groom's mother and the bridesmaid ride, all the invited ladies ride; and, not only the groom, the father of the groom, the father of the bride and the best man at the wedding are bridled, saddled and ridden, all the male guests are ridden.

He was in the town square, a young teenage lady dressed in high-heeled black knee-high boots, black stockings, red shorts, a belt adapted to insert reins, a black crop top, a red jacket and black gloves, approached him and without saying a word she inserted a bit into his mouth, bridled him, saddled him and inserted his reins into her belt.

- You are tame and well trained because you offered no resistance when I bit you, bridled you and saddled you, my sister is getting married now and I am collecting horses for the carriage and the invited ladies, follow me because I will capture other human horses.
Thus she captured 12 males who meekly followed her due to her extraordinary beauty, her long legs, her thick thighs, her wide hips, her narrow waist, her voluminous breasts, her hourglass shape.

There was a carriage to be pulled by 6 human horses, she inserted him and 5 more horses into the carriage, and gave the other 6 horses to another young lady to be ridden by the invited ladies, other ladies also captured human horses.

She disinserted the bit of the horses inserted into her chariot who kissed her boots and she stepped on their heads.
- You are a foreigner, don't worry about my age because we are not breaking any rule, underage males can only be ridden and driven by underage ladies, and all ladies of any age can ride and drive horses of legal age, and I will drive 6 horses of legal age at the same time because they are stronger and I don't break any rule. Also, I have about 10 years of experience driving cars pulled by human horses and by equine horses. I'll go capture more horses.

She withdrew and returned to be followed by 12 other bridled and saddled human horses captured by her, their reins tucked into her belt. Then she captured 12 human horses and then captured another 12 more human horses, she gave them all away.
She stood next to the stranger.
- You are a good hunter, you hunted almost 50 horses.
- I have always captured horses at weddings, now I am a teenager and it is easier for me to capture them because they all obey me docilely.
- Before they were not obedient to you?
- Now they come to me.

Two teenage boys crawl up to her, kiss her boots, she steps on their heads, she bridles them, saddles them and gives them to another young lady.
- fifty
She smiles.
- Ideally, all horses are of legal age, so all of them are ridden by all the ladies invited. Remember, underage males should not be ridden or driven by women of legal age.
She reinserted bits into all 6 horses and she put horse masks over their faces. The groom was on all fours next to the car door, the bride's father, the groom's father and the groomsman are next to the driver's seat, she approaches the driver's seat, her black boots are kissed by the bride's father (her father), the groom's father, the groomsmen and the groom (her brother-in-law).
Her father gets on all fours, the groom's father stands up with his back horizontal and finally the groomsman stands up,
The young lady gets on the driver's seat of the carriage, first she steps on the back of her dad, then she steps on the back of the bride's dad and finally she steps on the shoulders of the groomsman, then they sit on the driver's seat and grab the reins of their 6 horses

The bride comes out dressed in white, white cowgirl hat, white crop top, white jacket, white gloves, white shorts, high heels white knee-high boots, 4 men crawl up to her to kiss her boots: her dad, her father-in-law, her best man and her groom, she steps on their heads and walks all over them, her groom on all fours next to the door is the last step for her to get into the carriage.

- Get out now! Commanded the driver, they obeyed her.
When leaving, the bride's mother rides the bride's father, the groom's mother rides the groom's father and the bridesmaid rides the groomsman and so they go to church.

The sister of the bride drives her 6 horses through the whole town before arriving at the church, so the dads and groomsmen are ridden and will arrive before the bride.

#585 2023-07-22 17:33:10

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (7)

Inside the church the dads are ridden by their wives and the best man is ridden by the godmother. Guest ladies of all ages ride captured horses.

When the bride arrives, the riders dismount, the bride's mother rides the groom's father, the groom's mother rides the bride's father, the bridesmaid rides the groom and the best man crawls towards the bride, kisses her boots, she inserts the bit, grabs the reins and rides him on the saddle, so she enters riding him on her shoulders.

The bride arrives riding on the shoulders of her groomsman and her bridesmaid rides her groom, the bridesmaid hugs the bride and dismounts her groom.
The groomsman kneels and gets on all fours without the bride dismounting him.

The bride's young sister goes to the priest, he kneels and kisses her black boots, she steps on his head, she bridles him, she saddles him and she rides him, then she removes the bit so he can talk. "You are a wonderful rider just like your sister, I love being ridden and dominated by you."

At the ceremony the bride rides on the back of her groomsman, he remains on all fours, from time to time she spurs him.

In the final part of the ceremony the groom kneels before the bride, he kisses her boots, she steps on his head, he obeys her and opens his mouth showing submission to her, she puts a bite on him, bridles him and saddles showing dominance and control over him, the bride's mother rides the groom's father who kneels before his daughter-in-law and kisses her white boots.

- I declare you husband and wife, the wife may ride the husband
She rides to him and they leave the church.

The bride's sister dismounts the priest, he kisses her boots and she steps on his head, then she gets out of it.

The wife's sister disinserts the foreigner, her husband is inserted in her place, the wife rides her groomsman again and puts a horse mask on her husband while the wife's sister rides the foreigner.
The wife removes the mask and disinserts the bit to the foreigner.
- How old are you?
- Almost 50 years.
- Are you married?
- Yes, my wife is 29 years old.
-He is old for his wife who is more than 10 years older than you.
- What are you doing here?
- My wife will work from this Monday and I rented a room with a private bathroom for her.
- I'd love to meet her.
- I'll introduce you to her.
- What does your wife work?
- She's a supervisor.
- Will she work with Pedro and José?
- Yeah.
- They are slaves, dogs and horses of the mayor's secretary.
- I know.

The wife reinserts the morsel into the stranger's mouth.
- Sister, good choice.
- Good news, you will be my horse all the long night.

The husband's father is standing before the driver's seat and the wife's father is standing with his back horizontal, she dismounts, she steps on the horizontal back of her father and then on her father-in-law's shoulders, she sits on the driver's seat.

She drives her horse using the whip and goes for a ride in the carriage.

The new boss lady's husband is ridden to the ballroom

#586 2023-07-22 23:05:29

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (8)

On Saturday night the new boss lady's husband was a horse in the wedding party being ridden by ladies, the wife's sister despite her age is an excellent rider dominating him using whip, reins and spurs.
The guests waited, the newlywed wife came riding on her husband's shoulders, the male guests kissed her white boots, and also the husband of the new chief lady.
At the party the newly married wife rode all the men and the newly married husband was ridden by all the ladies.

At the same time the new boss lady was in a disco with the mayor's secretary, both ladies had their boots kissed and they rode on the shoulders of men while they talked and drank, then they went for a walk riding on manly shoulders through the deserted streets.

On Sunday morning the new boss lady's husband went to church for confession.
- Father, I was a horse ridden by the mayor's secretary and the ladies at the wedding last night.
- I was also a horse ridden by them.
- I am married and I must be ridden only by my wife and the people she wants.
- You were ridden without your wife's consent.
- Yeah.
- You will have to confess it to your wife too.
- I will father.
- I'll give you your penance...

At mass there were ladies riding men quite naturally and the priest was ridden by female parishioners.

At 1:30 p.m., the new chief lady's husband was accosted by the newlywed wife's young sister, dressed in riding garb.
The young lady without asking for permission, she bridled him, she saddled him and she rode him, then she captured 6 more human horses bridling and saddling them.
To then go to the house of newlyweds where the newlywed wife, her mother and her mother-in-law rode her bridled and saddled husband, and her bridesmaid rides her bridled and saddled groomsmen.
-He is the husband of another lady.
- I don't have a boyfriend and I can ride whoever I want.
- We are going to ride through the streets of the town for everyone to meet the newlyweds.
In this the priest arrived.
- We are going to introduce the newlyweds to the town.
- Everyone must see you ride with the newlyweds.
The newlywed wife rides on her dad's shoulders, the newlywed husband rides on her dad's shoulders, the priest rides on the best man's shoulders.
- This is one of the few times I ride, but I have to do it so everyone in town knows they are newlyweds.
The horse hunter lady gave the other 3 riders the reins of the 6 horses she captured, 2 horses to each rider.
- Daughter, you have no spare horses.
- Don't worry, 1 male teacher and 1 male classmate are at the door.
They kissed her boots, she bridled and saddled them, so 2 ladies (the newlywed wife and her sister) and 2 men (the newlywed husband and the priest) rode out.

At 2:00 p.m. everyone leaves in a procession, the newlywed wife and the newlywed husband ride out to be presented by him to society, accompanied by the sister of the newlywed wife.
The parade lasted until 6:00 p.m.

#587 2023-07-23 13:47:47

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (9)

While the newlyweds were being introduced to the village, the new chief lady and the mayor's secretary together prepared to travel to the village, preparing for a nighttime ride.

The new chief lady said she was going to take her 2 brothers-in-law to ride them from the road to town, but the mayor's secretary told her it was not necessary because they will get horses to ride on the road.

The 2 ladies did not get 2 seats together to travel to town, the mayor's secretary had to travel with the town mayor, and the new chief lady traveled with the young man who photochecks the mayor's secretary on the time clock when she is not in the hall.
-The mayor's secretary greeted you naturally when you kissed her boots at the bus terminal.
- Yes ma'am, and then I kissed your boots while she walked all over me. I am one of her slaves, currently she is traveling together with her main slave.
- Her main slave, he also kissed her boots and then he kissed my boots while she walked all over him.
- You also walked all over me and on top of him.
- It's true.
- At 19 years old she totally dominates a man 50 years older than her.
- She is older than me.
The new head lady looked at him seriously.
- I am of age!
- Age for what?
- Age to be subjected, enslaved and to be ridden by ladies.
- Prove it!
He took out documents from her backpack, she checked them.
- Here I have your identity documents and other documents such as authorizations and sentences, you are of legal age.
- Yes ma'am.
- We are leaving the city, I will call my husband before we lose the signal.

At this time the parade had already finished, the newlyweds, their parents, their godparents, their relatives and their friends were listening to the mass. The new boss lady made a video call to her husband.
He was sitting on a bench and his young rider lady was sitting on his shoulders, she took the cell phone from him.
- Hello? The young lady answered.
- Hello? Who are you? The wife asked when she saw her husband was not focused by the camera.
- I am the rider of the owner of the cell phone. The young lady replied.
- You are the rider, where is your horse? asked the wife.
- Here it is, under me. The young lady answered and focused the camera on her husband's face.
- She is my classmate, hello. The young man intervened.
- Who is he? asked the young lady.
-He is traveling with me. The wife answered while she focused on her companion.
-Hello puppy, you are accompanying a beautiful lady, I suppose you have kissed her feet.
- That's how it is.
- Show my husband the cell monitor. The wife asked, and the young lady did.
Still focusing, the wife got up from the seat, focusing now on the young man as he knelt before her and kissed her boots, then she stepped on his head. Then she said "stay on your knees" as she pulled his hair up, finally she rode on his shoulders.
- Oh my God, I'm in paradise! The young man exclaimed as he felt the weight of another's wife on his shoulders.
The wife gave her cell phone to her horse.
- MY rider commanded me to talk to you.
- How are you?
- Very happy, being ridden by a Goddess.
-You always liked women older than you, my sister got married, last night was her wedding.
- I was in the city, I lost my chance to be ridden by her.
- You can be ridden by her as many times as she wants.
- But now she is married.
- She is married like the woman who is now riding you.
- You're right.
- Lady.
- Tell me, girl.
Now the wife has the phone.
- I'm very sorry, but from the beginning your husband said he was married, but I was infatuated.
- Don't worry, my husband is well trained to be ridden.
- Do you want to talk to him?
-Now he is being your horse, and the animals do not speak, I will talk to him when he is not a horse ridden by you.
-In his defense I will say last night it was my sister's wedding and I captured him with others, I tied him to a cart with 5 other human horses to pull while I drove it and then my sister drove it, and I rode it at the party. Today I captured him again to ride him while my sister and brother-in-law rode other human horses captured by me.
- You're a catcher.
- Hahahahaha, collector.
-Don't worry girl, he is your horse, it would bother me if you considered him a man.
- As?
-For you he is an animal, he is not a man.
- Understood.
- The signal is leaving, I'm going to hang up and we'll talk later.
- I'll wait for you on the road.

The wife ended the call.
- I like you caress my face and scratch my hair while you ride me.
- It's not your hair, it's your mane.
- They are my manes, ma'am.
- Caressing you I dominate you and animalize you more.
She received photos from her husband's cell phone, in all of them he was bridled, biting the bit and crying, also being able to appreciate the thighs of his rider.

As the wife continued on her journey, the mass ended and the young rider rode her horse to her house. In the living room of her house she dismounted, unsaddled and unbridled her horse, he kissed her boots. She walked all over him.
- You were crying, how do you feel?
- Do not worry, I'm fine.
- Sure?
- Yeah.

#588 2023-07-23 16:16:44

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (10)

In this the newly married wife entered the room, she wore a bikini and grabbed her husband's dog leash, who followed her on all fours wearing only a dog collar.
-He is your animal, he is not mine, command him to undress and come back with our father's dog leash and collar.

- Get naked! Commanded the young rider.
He obeyed her by undressing before her. Once done she withdrew.

Meanwhile, the newlywed husband was kissing his wife's feet.
- I know you want to kiss my feet, kiss them with my husband.

The young lady rider came back wearing a bikini and bringing a dog collar with a dog leash.
-Come here!
The newlywed husband crept up to his sister-in-law and kissed her feet.
- Hahahahahahahaha
- Hahahahahahahaha

The newlywed wife pulled the dog leash of her husband who returned to kiss her feet, the stranger kissed the feet of her young rider.
- I like it that way, you obey the commands of your Mistresses. Said the newly married wife to her husband.
The young rider put a dog collar around her animal and grabbed the dog leash.
- Come on!

The Goddesses walked out being followed by their dogs, they went to the bathroom where there was a large tub and buckets full of water.
First, the newlywed husband crawls into the tub, his wife ties the dog's leash to the ring on the wall, and then the ladies bathe him and sit on his back.
- Until now we use them!
- And we will continue to use them.
- Yes, here mom and we bathe dad, our uncles and others, after we ride them.
- True, the man bridled and saddled while we rode him, on all fours, piggyback and on his shoulders, using whip, reins and spurs.
- Mom riding dad on all fours, she dismounts and we ride him.
- Dad, our first horse, obedient to our whips, reins and spurs.
-Our brother was at your wedding, he is not here because he is dominated by his wife.
-He was also our horse, even mom rode him.
-Before his wife is his only rider.

The newlywed husband leaves shivering and the new boss lady's husband enters.
- This one has no injuries, let's do some.
-No, his wife arrives tonight and he could have problems.
- Now you worry about him, it doesn't matter, the events already happened.
-I saw him crying while his wife made a video call.
- Did you answer his phone?
- Yeah.
-What did his wife say?
-She acted naturally, she rode my classmate and her husband saw her riding him.
-While she saw you riding her husband.
- Yeah.
- Who did she ride?
- She rode the little dog.
-Is he the mayor's secretary's horse?
- He is the horse of all the ladies.
- That little dog, we've been riding him for years
- TRUE.
- Do you regret having ridden the married man?
- No!
- This is my girl!
The new boss lady's husband comes out shivering, the 2 sisters get the 2 horses out of the bathroom and they shower.

Both ladies come out dry, combed and made up wearing bathrobes, their animals kiss their feet, they grab leashes from their dogs and go to change their clothes.
They come out spectacular, ponytail hairstyle, tight crop top showing off their narrow waists, generous breasts and wide hips, they are hourglass shaped, skinny jeans and high-heeled knee-high boots, gloves, whip and spurs.
The newly married wife wears:
- boots, jacket and black gloves,
- jeans and white top.
The young lady rider wears:
- boots, jacket and black gloves,
- jeans and red top.

Her horses wait dressed, the ladies bridle, saddle and ride.
- It's 8:00 p.m., we'll be on time.
- Yes, we will arrive in an hour.
- We'll need more horses.
- What do we care about, they come self-bridled and self-saddled to us to give us their reins and be ridden by us, we even lend our horses.
In this the human horses approach them and give them their reins to be dominated by the ladies.

Meanwhile, on the bus the mayor's secretary saddles and bridles the mayor and the new chief lady bridles and saddles her young horse.

Everyone arrives on time, the secretary rides the mayor, the new boss lady rides the young animal, the newly married wife rides her husband, and the newly married wife's sister rides the new boss lady's husband.

The sister of the newly married wife commands one of her horses
- Carry on your shoulders the horse who is being ridden by me.
He obeys her.

Thus, wife and husband face each other, the young lady rider removes the bit from the mouth of the horse she is riding.
- Hello
- Hello.
-You are riding a young horse, he is handsome.
- You are being ridden by a young rider, she is beautiful.
- TRUE.
- It is the law of life, you continue to be my husband, but I will ride younger horses while you will be ridden by younger riders.

#589 2023-07-23 16:58:07

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (11)

- Forgive me.
- Don't worry, you will be ridden by other riders while I will ride other horses, we are still married.
They kiss each other on the mouth.

The young lady rider commands her horse who is below her to stop carrying her horse, he obeys her.
- Nice to meet you.
- The pleasure is mine.
- Do I insert the bite into your husband's mouth or do you?
- I will do it to show him I agree, you ride him because he is your horse.
At this, the wife inserts the morsel into her husband's mouth.

- For years my sister and I have been riding the horse you have been riding.
- Since before you, your sister and he are of legal age?
- Only adults should not ride those who are not of legal age.
- It's true. So, he has had and has good tamers.
- Can I whip and spur your husband?
-He is now your horse, treat him as such. She answered the wife while she slid her spurs on the thighs of her young horse, being imitated by her interlocutor.

Meanwhile, the mayor's secretary changed horses, now riding a lady councilor of the municipality, and commanded another councilor to carry the mayor.
- Does the lady councilor agree to be ridden by you? The new boss lady asked.
- She loves being my mare. The secretary answered.
- She is a pretty mare.
- Horse and mare are the same, they are animals to be ridden by me.
- Wise words.

The secretary removed the bit from the mayor's mouth while continuing to grab the mayor's reins.
- I introduce you to the mayor.

- Nice to meet you.
- The pleasure is mine.
- You are your secretary's horse.
- I belong to her.
- From tomorrow I will be the head of the supervisors.
- Then, you will supervise my management.
- That's how it is.
- You will be on top of me and all the workers of the municipality.
- Except your secretary.
- No one can be above her, someone could be at her level but never above her.
- That's how it is.
- Punish me if necessary, my secretary punishes my subordinates when they make a mistake, she also punishes the supervisors.
- How does she do it?
- She puts bridles and a saddle on him, she sits on top of him stepping on the stirrups and makes him crawl on all fours, whips and spurs him, I don't know if it's punishment or reward, for me it's a reward. What about the current chief supervisor?
- He will be my subordinate.
- The current chief supervisor sent his subordinates to my secretary to be punished by her, she even punished him.
- I already talked with your secretary, I will punish my subordinates and I will also send them to her when I need it.
- Your horse is tired.
- I'll change horses.
- Please ride me.
- With the permission of your owner.
The secretary nodded and handed her the mayor's reins.

They stopped the horses, the mayor dismounted, without stepping on the ground the new chief lady rode the mayor, on his shoulders she inserted the bit into his mouth and they began to ride again.
- You have him subjugated, dominated and controlled.
- You tamed him well.
-He was able to deceive the supervisors before, now he won't do it to look good with you.
- All those supervised are the same, they submit to me and they are my 2-legged dogs.
- They are also your 2-legged horses.
- They are my 2-legged horses, they are also my 4-legged horses when they crawl on all fours while I ride them.

Then the new boss lady chatted with her 2 sisters.
- We're sorry.
- Don't worry, he's just another horse. Congratulations to the newlywed!
-Thank you, my husband is being ridden by my younger sister and he can't answer you because he has the bite in his mouth.
- I see your sister drive him with reins, whip and spurs.
- That's right, you're also good at riding.
- Thank you. You and your sister are beautiful and have a good physique, you are attractive. I understand how she easily dominated and rode my husband.
-Is he in trouble?
- Not at all! Rather, your sister helps me a lot because my husband is very jealous and gets angry when he sees me riding others, especially my young slaves. He was calm while he saw me riding your sister's classmate.

In the middle of the road the priest was waiting, he kissed the ladies riders' boots. The new chief lady changed horses and rode the priest.
-He is a good priest and a good horse.
-He is very comfortable.
- You're not going to want to leave town.
- I'm noticing this.

They arrived at the town and they all went to their houses to rest.

#590 2023-07-25 09:00:36

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (12)

Ring! Ring! The alarm clock rang.
- What the hell is going on! What are you doing? The new boss lady yelled.
- Nothing, I wanted to get up. Replied her frightened husband.
- At 4:00 a.m.?
- Yes, I use 1 hour to get ready to leave at 5:00 a.m. and arrive at 6:00 a..m. to the road and take the bus.
- Did you ask my permission?
- Forgive me please.
He was lying on his back, she was wearing a black baby doll, very sexy.
She bit his ear and slowly straddled his chest.
- You're not leaving, you're on vacation.
- But...
- I start work at 8:00 a.m. and this damn alarm clock of yours kept me up at night.
- Forgive me.

Now I can't sleep, but I won't be the only one who gets woken up early.
She took her cell phone and made a video call.
- Hello handsome.
- Mistress.
- Is your wife close?
- She's asleep but for safety I'll go to the bathroom.
- I miss you my beautiful Mistress, I am your horse.
- All my slaves in the city miss me, and they are my horses.
- You are beautiful.
- What are you doing alone in the bathroom?
- I'm touching myself in your honor.
- You're like everyone.
- That's how it is.
- Bye bye!

- I'll go with you!
Quickly she dressed all black, short top, jacket, gloves, tight pants and high heels knee boots, drooling he knelt before her and kissed her boots, she stepped on his head.
She sat on a chair and he knelt before her.
- Will you go with me to the road?
- Yeah.
- The walk is long.
- I won't walk.
- If not walking, how will you go?
- Riding.
- Will you ride me part of the way, who will you ride the other part of the way and return?
- I have my horses.

He opened his mouth, she put the bit into her mouth, she tied the bridles on her head, she saddled him and she rode him, they rode out onto the road.
On their way to the road, they found men walking towards the bus stop, she met the recently married wife.
- Hello.
- Hello.
- My husband wants to go and I'm riding him onto the road.
- My groomsman or best man must go to the city, and I am also riding him, my husband is by my side and I will ride him when my best man gets tired.
- I don't have a spare horse.
- Don't worry, my dad is close and he will be happy if you ride him, or if you want you can ride my husband.
- No problem?
- Not at all! Man is man and horse is horse, I don't get angry if you only have him as a horse. My sister says I brought a new horse home, my sister adopted your husband.
- Yes, my husband is your sister's horse.

They changed horses several times and arrived at the bus stop.

Male teachers and ladies teachers from the city arrived, dads and male students waited for them, villagers knelt before ladies city teachers and kissed their boots, the ladies stepped on manly heads, the ladies bridled and saddled their boot kissers and each rode one of their horses.
- Female city teachers ride small-town fathers and male students, while male city teachers are ridden by small-town moms and female students.
- Women are always on top.
- Small-town moms drive male city teachers at will.
- There are female city teachers and male city teachers who are married.
- Being married is not an impediment to riding or being ridden.

The newlywed wife was riding the new boss lady's husband while the new boss lady was riding the newlywed wife's dad, the newlywed wife gets a video call.
- Hello.
- I fell asleep, are you with your groomsman or best man?
The newlywed focuses on her godfather who is kissing the black boots of the new boss lady.
- Hello.
- Hello.
-Look who I'm riding, says the newlywed to her sister while she focuses on the husband of the new chief lady.
-  My horse! He's leaving already?
- I decide, replied the new chief lady.
- Up to you.
- I decide he returns to town, when the bus leaves we return.
- okay.

Returning they talk with ladies teachers.
- My dads and male students are subject to me, they are very obedient.
- In the city I ride my husband and friends.
- On his vacation my husband accompanied me to town, he was a little annoyed to see villagers kissing my boots and being bridled, saddled and ridden by me, he walked by my side caressing my boots and shuddered every time I whipped or spurred my horse on duty, then he kissed my thighs. He told me he was tired, I made one of my horses carry him on his shoulders, we advanced hand in hand, I stopped my horses and we gave each other passionate kisses, he told me his desire to be my horse, I smiled, I made him go down, I bridled him, I saddled him and I rode him.
My husband asked me to always ride him in town, I replied my priority is dads, male students and male teachers, but he could be ridden by other female teachers, mothers and female students.

#591 2023-07-27 13:34:18

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (13)

The Goddess saw her husband trudge up the road, unbridled and unsaddled him, and made other human horses carry him on their shoulders on the journey back to the village.
- Let me walk please.
- I rule here!
- You frequently change horses and you don't ride me.
- I decide when, how and where you are ridden, and by whom.
- Please.
- Do not provoke me or you carry a man!
He remained silent, because he saw a lady teacher riding her male student while she talked with her student's father sitting on the shoulders of the lady teacher's husband.

#592 2023-08-04 08:41:28

caballito
Bonus member

The Goddess knows she has men at her disposal, and she doesn't care to express it directly to her slave in public.
She knows her place is above men, they know their place is below her, and she commands directly: Carry me!
She does not accept being carried in his arms, she rides comfortably on her pack animal, either on his back or on his shoulders.
The Goddess rides men taller than her and she rides men shorter than herself.
She knows how to control us, her look, her smile, her speech; we are hers her 2-legged dogs available to her to be controlled by her

#593 2023-08-06 14:22:13

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (14)

Before arriving in town, the new chief lady spoke to her husband about her.
- We are going to speak clearly and directly, you are my husband and the only one with whom I am intimate in bed. On the other hand, I have my horses that I ride when, how and where I want, my herd's horses are at my disposal.
- I am also at your disposal.
- You are not the only one who is at my disposal. Some of my horses are single, others of my horses are married or in a relationship, some are in love, others are boyfriends, others are engaged to be married, there are also lovers, etc.
- I see it, the horse you are riding is the recently married husband.
- Am I riding him? The truth is that I don't realize who my horse is while I'm riding, my horse is my horse, my horse is an animal I ride to drive him from one place to another, he is my beast of transport.
- I love seeing you on top of him and dominating him.
- This is my husband! Wife and husband passionately kiss each other, French kiss, while they ride on the shoulders of wife's horses.
- I love you.
- I love you. While my horse's wife rode you, she talked to her sister on a video call, and she called you "my horse."
- Yes, but...
- Don't try to justify yourself, I'm not mad at you, events happen because they have to happen, while newlywed wife's younger sister captured you and rode you, my former boss and former coworkers kissed my feet and were ridden by me. Do you like being the horse of the 2 sisters?
- Yes, the younger sister captured me, saddled me, rode me, bridled me and drove me, then she inserted me into a wagon with 5 other men, she got on the wagon and grabbing our long reins she drove us, then we went driven by her recently married sister.
- Is it common in the town to drive men pulling carts?
- Yes, ladies insert bridled men into the wagons, then lady gets on the wagon and she drives men using reins and whip.
- How are the carts?
- There are to be pulled in the town by 1, 2, 4 and 6 men, for longer trips there are cars for 8, 10 and 12 men if the road is straight and there are no sharp curves.
Likewise, some carts with 1 human horse carry only the lady driver, other carts carry the lady driver and 1 passenger.
Carts with 2 human horses can carry a lady driver with 1 to 3 passengers.
4 human horse carts can carry lady driver with 1 to 6 passengers, plus 1 human dog in the kennel below the seats.
6 human horse carts can carry lady driver with 1 to 9 passengers, plus 2 human dogs in the kennel under the seats.
- Only ladies can drive these carts?
-Only ladies can own these carts, and the owner lady can allow other people to drive her cart.
- To whom?
-The Lady can allow it to her mother, her sister, her cousin, her friend, her aunt, her niece, her daughter, all the people she wants.
-Can her husband too?
- I am a horse riding another horse; Similarly, a horse can drive a cart pulled by other horses.
- You will be the driver of my cart pulled by my human horses. --The newlywed wife and her sister are very pretty.
- They are.
-Is it for this reason that the younger sister transformed you into her horse?
-It was also her attitude, she is dominant and she knows how to drive, she makes me feel I am her horse.
– She is experienced riding on top of human horses and riding on top of carts pulled by human horses driven by her.
- Yeah.

At the entrance of the town newlywed wife's younger sister waited riding the young man who is also the mayor's secretary's horse, her riding outfit was spectacular, white crop top, tight blue jeans, high-heeled black knee-high boots.
- How cute is my horse riding another horse!
- He's all yours, he's rested and you can ride him for as long as you want, I'll go home and get ready to go to work, my horses must be waiting.

The new chief lady's husband dismounted and was then saddled, bridled and ridden by his owner, while his wife rode the young man, leading him to her house, she gave him the key, he opened the door and entered being ridden by her, she she dismounted and sat in an armchair, he knelt before her and she took the bite out of him, he kissed her boots.
- I checked your documents, you are of legal age and about 12 to 15 years younger than me, when I was your age I rode men up to 60 years older than me.
- Yes Mistress.
- You have many Mistresses, your classmate who was recently riding you, her sister, the mayor's secretary, your school director, etc. You are not my horse, you are just a horse that I ride because I am a rider and not because I am your owner. You can leave, you will arrive at the school gate at the same time as your classmate who is riding on the shoulders of her horse who is my husband. Bye!

#594 2023-08-07 12:32:08

caballito
Bonus member

The New Lady Boss (15)

As she put on her makeup and clothes for her first day at work, the New Lady Boss thought to herself:
Riding on a saddle or riding on a cart?
I did not consider this dilemma before.
Using the cart I can drive more than one man or human horse at the same time, even the cart pulled by my human horses could carry me and my guests.
On the other hand, the saddle guarantees a more personal relationship with my horse, it is a woman on man relationship.
Consequently, considering I am in command on the saddle, my new horses will first pull the cart and if I consider they deserve it I will saddle them and ride them on their backs and/or on their shoulders.

#595 2023-08-07 16:57:19

Max

I would recommend the ride in a wagon, a fancy two-wheeler! With a good driver's whip, the driver can reach a very good speed! She can even have a good conversation and show how well she can handle her "little horse". That makes a good impression and of course a lot of fun!
Max

#596 2023-08-08 06:20:01

caballito
Bonus member

Beautiful vehicle and divine situation, the riding lady driving her human animal who carries her and her passenger or passengers.

Just imagine a cuckold pulling her car while she is sitting next to a lover, hugging and kissing; or a suitor pulling her car while she is frolicking with her husband.

#597 2023-08-09 12:02:40

Max

Those are all very good thoughts, good ideas of what a story could look like! You will surely come up with something creative, I'm sure!
Max

#598 2023-08-12 15:00:55

caballito
Bonus member

Wheels!

The New Chief Lady chatted with her husband's Rider.
- At your age I also drove my human horses. I tell you many said I was very young before being ridden by me but after being ridden under my yoke (submitted by me) they said I am experienced.
- The same thing happens to me, the horses even compare me with my recently married sister.
- They are daring! How dare to compare you if each one is special and different! On the other hand, this is the first place where I see men pulling ladies' carts.
- We ride our horses on their backs, on their shoulders and on carts. First I bridled, saddled and rode your husband, then I tied him to a cart with 5 other men, I got on the cart, and on top of all of them I drove my 6 boys at the same time using reins and whip, this was The time I met your husband.
- What did you like about him?
- I felt he was a horse, an equine horse in human form.
- And now?
-He is a horse.
- Human or equine?
- Both. I buy it to you.
- This horse is yours, you don't need to buy it.
- Do you want a ride in a cart?
- Of course!

- One of the advantages or limitations of riding on shoulders is a team 1 rider 1 horse participates.
- Advantages or limitations?
-Yes, for a horse it is an advantage because he has his rider riding him exclusively. On the other hand, for the one who accompanies the rider it is a limitation who accompanies has to walk accompanying the lady rider riding her animal.
- The guest must not walk.
- The guest either rides the lady rider's other horse or the guest rides a carriage driven by the lady rider. I tie your husband to a cart and we both get on the cart pulled by him, I drive him or you drive him.
- It is your decision because you are the owner of the horse.
- Is your husband.
-He is also your horse.
- Don't you get jealous?
- You have him as an animal, I have him as a man. It suits me if he is your horse because he did not like to see me riding my horses because he is very jealous of me.
- And now?
- My slaves no longer hide from him, in front of him they kiss my feet.
I step on them in front of him.
While they are on all fours I put a collar on them, I walk them and I tame them because they are my dogs in front of him.
I also bridle, saddle and ride them because they are my horses in front of him.
-- Wow!
- Thank you.

In a 2-seat, 2-wheel cart the young lady tied up the new chief's husband, both ladies sat comfortably and drove to him using whips and reins.
- The journey is short, we do not need another replacement horse.
-If he gets tired, he can keep crawling forward.
- Did you ride your husband before?
- Since I've known him, on his back and on his shoulders, he is a docile animal.

The man is tied in the front part of the car, he bites the bit and long reins come out of the bridles who are grabbed by the lady driver, both ladies are sitting on the 2-wheeled cart and awning to make shade, so all the sun he falls on a human horse and the 2 ladies enjoy the shade.
- If we rode on our horses' shoulders we would be bothered by the sun, but in the carriage we enjoy the shade.
- How many men do you drive at the same time?
- There are cars pulled by 1, 2, 4, or 6 men in the town, those with 8 or more men are very large and cannot be driven in the town.
- How many people can sit on top of the car?
- For 1 human horse, up to 2 people.
For 2 human horses: up to 4 people (on 2 long benches), or 3 people (on 1 long bench) and 1 human dog caged under the long bench floor.
For 4 human horses: up to 6 people (in 2 or 3 long benches) and 2 human dogs caged under the floor of the long benches.
For 6 human horses: up to 9 people (on 3 long benches) and 3 human dogs caged under the floor of the long benches.
- Are there carts with more than 3 long benches?
- It would be too big for the streets of the town. Only experts like my mom, sister and I can drive 6 human horse carts. Most use chariots of only up to 4 human horses.
- We finally arrived, just when your husband just collapsed pulling the cart with the weight of the cart, my weight and your weight.
-He enjoyed pulling your weight.
- And yours too, the cart is just an instrument.

#599 2023-08-15 12:03:22

caballito
Bonus member

#600 2023-08-16 11:37:38

caballito
Bonus member

There are stories here
https://humanpony.org/ (New Window)