Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-09 15:04:53

Mr_Archer4
Male, Ireland

Any MoW experiences?

Hello! I am quite new here, and I am a big fan of MoW. So, I wanted to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them

#2 2021-11-09 18:27:09

iwantshoulderridesfromgir
Male (42), Usa

Re: Any MoW experiences?

Hello! I am quite new here, and I am a big fan of MoW. So, I wanted to hear some experiences of it from you guys! It can be regular shoulder riding, a tower, maybe even a totem pole trench. Whatever stories of MoW you have to share, I would love to hear them

I only enjoy riding on women. One day I tried to figure out how many women I have ridden. I know my memory is not the best. So I looked at my Facebook friends and counted which girls shoulders I had been on and I have been on twenty of my Facebook female friends. Most of my stories are basic. I have told the story of my aunt carrying me on here. Some of the shoulder rides from my friends were when I was under 18 so I cannot share those.I  will look back and try and post one on this thread.

#3 2021-11-11 00:42:06

iwantshoulderridesfromgir
Male (42), Usa

Re: Any MoW experiences?

Here is a story I recalled. I was in college in a friend's dorm room.
We were watching a movie. Our food came and all of our friends went down to get the food and they were going to get sodas from the dorm cafeteria. Me and a female friend stayed back and she said to me you are so thin but you look like you are in shape. She was tall and fit as well. I was 5 ft 10 and 145 lbs at the time. She was 6 ft 0 and 165 ish lbs. ( this is my guess on her weight). She mentioned she could pick me up and carry me. I said OK how do you want to carry me. She replied how about on my back. I said OK. She carried me around the room and said you are very easy to carry. She put me down. She said do you want to sit on my shoulders? I said OK.  She squatted down and put her hair in a ponytail. I mounted her and she lifted me with ease and carried me around the room. I have to admit I was aroused ( as I usually am on girls shoulders). At this point our friends came back and were impressed with her strength. She then put me down. She asked me if was having fun up there. I said yes. She didn't ask but I believe she may have felt my erection on her neck. Needless to say it was an enjoyable shoulder ride.

Board footer