Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-01 19:43:04

ponyslave78
Male (40), russia

Obsession or not - but I'm happy

I always liked the theme -ponyplay and when they sit astride my shoulders, but it is very difficult to find a girl who would like my hobbies. I called a prostitute several times and paid her to ride me. Somewhere six months ago I met on the Internet on the site gay bdsm with a guy who loves to ride other guys. I met him several times - at home. I rolled him on my shoulders, on my back around the apartment, lifted him in my arms, and he also sat on my face- sexually, he does not attract me, but at that moment when he sits astride me, I am insanely excited. At that moment when someone sits on my shoulders - it doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl - I feel very happy. For this moment, I'm even ready to give a blowjob to my rider after riding on me. And although it has not yet come to this for the sake of the moment when someone sits on my shoulders, I am ready for a lot. I don't know what's wrong with me - I want to feel his thighs squeezing my neck all the time and his weight on me.

#2 2022-01-01 20:14:10

freedom
Bonus member
Male (44), USA

Re: Obsession or not - but I'm happy

Thank you for sharing. There is nothing wrong with you. I was bullied and dominated by a much older girl when I was about 10 years old. She would wrestle me, sit on my face and make me carry her on my shoulders around the yard. This went on for I believe three summers until her family moved away. I wish I could meet her to see what her thought process was at that time.

Thank you also for all the pictures you post!

Be well.

#3 2022-01-01 20:34:19

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

We are normal people like people who are indifferent or dislike the subject of ponyplay, or back riding or shoulder riding.

Diversity, orientation and inclinations must be respected by those who do not like our tastes and preferences.
Live and be happy, enjoy yourself and enjoy the ponyplay.

A friendly hug

#4 2022-01-01 22:34:45

Niki
Male (23), Poland

That's actually hot to be honest

Young polish rider

#5 2022-01-02 09:40:58

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

I think it's perfectly normal. I'm not gay either, but I admit that I have had a couple of shoulder riding experiences with men and I have found them interesting. I guess we are a bit submissive and we like it, we are passionate about this fetish. I have also resorted to paying girls to get on my shoulders and they have been unforgettable experiences

#6 2022-01-02 13:37:28

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

freedom wrote:

Thank you for sharing. There is nothing wrong with you. I was bullied and dominated by a much older girl when I was about 10 years old. She would wrestle me, sit on my face and make me carry her on my shoulders around the yard. This went on for I believe three summers until her family moved away. I wish I could meet her to see what her thought process was at that time.

Thank you also for all the pictures you post!

Be well.

Well your experience is a dream for many carriers but not the facesit

#7 2022-01-03 03:07:34

phantom
Male (33), United States

I understand what you mean. Sexually, I definitely prefer women, but in the context of our shared passion, some of my greatest memories lie with my best guy friend from high school. Most of the nights that I spent at his house involved me riding on his shoulders as he walked laps around his yard out in the country. I wasn’t the smallest person, but he was always able to get me up and give me a good long ride. I had a lot of fun doing that, and I’m sure he did too or he wouldn’t have let me talk him into it so often.

#8 2022-01-05 16:58:51

Tom Booker
Male (42), Switzerland

ponyslave78 wrote:

I always liked the theme -ponyplay and when they sit astride my shoulders, but it is very difficult to find a girl who would like my hobbies. I called a prostitute several times and paid her to ride me. Somewhere six months ago I met on the Internet on the site gay bdsm with a guy who loves to ride other guys. I met him several times - at home. I rolled him on my shoulders, on my back around the apartment, lifted him in my arms, and he also sat on my face- sexually, he does not attract me, but at that moment when he sits astride me, I am insanely excited. At that moment when someone sits on my shoulders - it doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl - I feel very happy. For this moment, I'm even ready to give a blowjob to my rider after riding on me. And although it has not yet come to this for the sake of the moment when someone sits on my shoulders, I am ready for a lot. I don't know what's wrong with me - I want to feel his thighs squeezing my neck all the time and his weight on me.

Thank you for sharing Ponyslave78 and for all the pictures you post. I would love to meet a motivated carrier like you.

#9 2022-09-28 10:08:16

sunnynair80oo.com

Can u travel to India

ponyslave78 wrote:

Indian rider here.Posting my pic.Ponies do contact

Board footer