Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-13 15:30:15

deisan
Male (58), USA

Older women on younger boys

Vagelli, whatever happened to the photos you were posting in the old forum, older women on younger boys.  Those were some of the best photos posted over the years.  Any chance you can continue to post some more??

#2 2007-01-13 19:11:39

vageli
Male (43), Canada

Re: Older women on younger boys

Deisan,

Believe it or not I got a lot of hate mail from showing my photos from the older girls on younger boys topic..

A big reason was picture quality..Many of them were terrible and you could not really tell how old the women and boy's were...

Another reason was age..Many members thought I was really making up the ages for both the women and the younger guys..Yes in some cases,i admit I had to take a guess..I can assure you that all my photos did have an older girl on guy..every single one of them..

I gave up trying to prove members each and every time..So I stopped putting up my personal photos..so now I just put photos that I find from the web..I get a lot less hate mail this way lol...

Vaggelli

#3 2007-01-14 08:13:17

deisan
Male (58), USA

Is it possible for you to reconsider and start posting those photos again?  I'm not sure why anyone in this forum would send you hate mail but I have to admit I really looked forward to your posts.  Please reconsider your decision to not post them, they were great.

#4 2007-09-15 03:39:57

BatDagger

I subsribe to Deisan's opinion. It was great pics (although quality was a real terrible). May be create a separate group
(at yahoo for example). So only lovers of this pictures will join...

#5 2007-09-18 09:17:25

grome111
Bonus member
Male (37), espaņa

friend vagelli
I always have admired to you and believe that you are of the best ones. to my also like me that you did it again, it was an extraordinary document. who does not agree, that does not see the photos.
i want to again see the photos me of the girls of Florida who play vollayball
regards

#6 2007-09-20 18:09:32

Ladylifter
Bonus member
Male (42), United States

That pic of the Venus swimwear model sitting on the Brazilian 18year olds shoulders was incredible!

#7 2007-10-17 17:48:33

namaegaaru
Bonus member
Male (56), United States of America

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 (New Window) has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

To access this yahoo group, after clicking on the aforementioned link, you may see the words,

"Document Not Found."

Read carefully; there are more directions to follow which should allow access to the group.

Sam

#8 2007-10-18 01:51:52

vageli
Male (43), Canada

Hi namaegaaru,

Believe me,I tried to find this group..I just could not anywhere..I would be very interested and I am sure a lot of our members on here would want to see this type of group..

Is it possible to somehow download a few photos from that group to show us in this group of ours?I would for sure if I new how to get into that group...Does any other member belong to that group in yahoo?

As for my pics,I sent a few of them to Louie so he could post them up for us..
a couple of those pic s did have older high school girls on younger high school boys..Probably 2 years age difference..a few of the other pics were nice also...

Vaggelli

#9 2007-10-18 05:43:13

scottydl
Admin
Male (47), Australia

Hi Vaggelli - don't bother - I just checked it out - like all Yahoo groups it is just pictures that have been taken from other sites including this one. Just paste the group name into the Yahoo URL and you will find it if you really want to. Many of the older pictures that go back years have suddenly been revived in this group too. As usual though, it has since been taken over by spammers since it opened and contributions, other than those from the founder of the group, are ABSOLUTELY ZERO - as you could expect from all the cheap, blood-sucking leeches that lurk in Yahoo. Mark my words - Yahoo groups is a complete waste of time - I don't know why people bother with it. Full of thieves and plagiarists and run by a company that is totally morally bankrupt. I have nothing against the idea of an "Older Women On younger Boys" group and good luck to whoever opened it, but to use Yahoo groups is an insult to many in here, especially me and the 50 clean, active shoulder ride groups they shut down with no cause whilst allowing other cheap, perverted promoters of filth to keep operating with impunity - typical Yahoo double-standards. One good thing that shut-down did was lead to the establishment of sites like this one though so it did do some good.

Regards

Scotty dl

#10 2007-10-18 05:45:47

scottydl
Admin
Male (47), Australia

namaegaaru wrote:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

To access this yahoo group, after clicking on the aforementioned link, you may see the words,

"Document Not Found."

Read carefully; there are more directions to follow which should allow access to the group.

Sam - nothing against you with regards to my last posting by the way - I love older girls on boys as much as anyone - I just have a permanent hatred of anything related to Yahoo - the hatred will remain till the day I die. That is the way it is. I just need to point out the dangers to everyone of participating in Yahoo groups - it is all take and no give.

Regards

Scotty dl

#11 2007-10-18 22:53:40

namaegaaru
Bonus member
Male (56), United States of America

scottydl wrote:

namaegaaru wrote:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/yguid=234645222 has pictures of older gals shoulder riding younger mounts.  I see nothing to hate in those pictures, just younger people carrying older gals that the younger people adore and gals enjoying to be attended to by adoring younger sweeties.  I too would have loved to have been one of those boys carrying one of those sweet appreciative gals

"Document Not Found."

Sam - nothing against you with regards to my last posting by the way - I love older girls on boys as much as anyone - I just have a permanent hatred of anything related to Yahoo - the hatred will remain till the day I die. That is the way it is. I just need to point out the dangers to everyone of participating in Yahoo groups - it is all take and no give.

Regards

Scotty dl

My condolences to you that Yahoo did not work out, Scotty.  No offense was taken.

Sam

#12 2007-10-20 15:31:31

atlas

Hi all,

There is a really cool clip from Youtube of a 19yo girl riding her 9yo cousin.  Not a shoulder ride, but a piggyback.  I hope that doesn't violate the rules too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6iALjEQsB4 (New Window)

A few commenter have asked to do a clip of her on his shoulders but she isn't interested :-(

#13 2007-10-21 07:52:28

scottydl
Admin
Male (47), Australia

Hi Atlas

Thanks for that clip - I was aware of it already even though it is only a piggyback. It is amazing how many views that the clip has had in Youtube and how much discussion & interest there has been over the months since it has been posted - there must be more lift & carry fans out there than we ever knew!!.

I think the 19yo girl has not got a shoulder ride off her 9yo cousin because he would not be able to do it - have you seen the size difference - the poor kids neck is not even large enough to accommodate the girls thighs - and she is quite solidly built as well. The piggyback is a great effort as it is and he really strains to carry her more than a few steps - a shoulder ride could lead to injury and is too risky as the girl is just so much heavier and bigger than the boy.

Regards

Scotty dl

#14 2007-10-22 20:25:56

gunde
Admin
Male (47), Finland

scottydl wrote:

...there must be more lift & carry fans out there than we ever knew!!.

We have over 2.000 members at our forum (not counting the registrations made by spam robots).

Our forum is for those interested in seeing the female doing the lifting, so must of you would not be interested in it. Still it gives you an idea about, how many lifting fans there is.

#15 2007-10-26 22:43:21

gyulasziposz
Bonus member
Male (39), czech

The most faboulous picture .. I often look at the picture which is in non memebers album-mature woman sitting on shoulders of young boy accompynied by small girl-old picture from yahoo groups-I think this is the Icon if shoulderride for me..

#16 2007-12-18 22:16:29

jykotw
Male (23), China

namaegaaru, I have join the group , but it have only ten pictures of shoulderride.

This is the group bellow.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/coolestridinggroup/ (New Window)

#17 2007-12-19 02:07:45

Ladylifter
Bonus member
Male (42), United States

So the Yahoo group fell eh? Well most Yahoo groups no matter the subject matter end up closing now.

#18 2007-12-20 16:58:07

frederik
Male (34), Germany

I think it is almost a privilege of elder women to ride on younger boys.
Young boys are strong enough to carry elder women and so I think these women do really right if they ride on mucled younger boys for their pleasure.

#19 2007-12-21 16:17:25

pony4
Male (30's), India

Older women on younger boys is an endlessly fascinating  topic. I've enjoyed carrying my mom on my shoulders since I was 14. On that first occasion she got on my shoulders for a family chicken fight (my 11 year old sister got on my dad's shoulders). Since then I've given her rides at chicken fights, concerts, even parades. It's been mutually enjoyable - I've loved carrying her and she's enjoyed riding me. Our longest ride was at an Eric Clapton concert - she rode me for almost half an hour.

Ride on!!

#20 2008-01-13 08:41:09

frederik
Male (34), Germany

Indeed elder women or ladies on younger boys is an endless fascinating topic.
Being a young guy, I was often ridden by women who were 5, 10 or 15 years older as I was and I made only the very best experiences because elder women knew what they wanted much better than girls of my age and all elder women who rode on me, were excellent riders.
It was obvious that they really enjoyed their ride on me and as they were elder as I was, they were much more demanding than girls of my age and I did my very best because I was regarding them as a person of respect.
For many women it is much easier to ride on a young boy than on a horse because there are quite a lot of women who are afraid of a big horse while they are neve afraid of a young boy.
For me this was one of my very best occasions of physical training as I was since ever running over long distances and by carrying an adult lady as long as I could on my shoulders, I did the best for my condition.
By the way I want to point out that a good ride only works if the lady ist not sitting with the backside of he thighs on the shoulder but if she really sits on the neck.
This is a little uncomfortable because the head is pressed down by her weight but on the othe side it is much easier to keep the balance.
I do not know if still today elder ladies like to do this kind of riding but when I was one year on exchange to Britain I found out that also girls of my age and a few years older as I was, were quite open and sometimes really keen to have a ride like this.
So I have only the very best souvenirs to Britain.

#21 2008-01-19 03:37:23

Ladylifter
Bonus member
Male (42), United States

I like your story fredrick! I love older women sitting on the shoulders of younger guys!

#22 2010-07-24 19:01:37

vitorio
Male (31), Russia

This my favorite type of shoulderride,anyone knows some groups or which contains this type of shoulderride?

#23 2010-07-25 15:17:34

vitorio
Male (31), Russia

pony4 wrote:

Older women on younger boys is an endlessly fascinating  topic. I've enjoyed carrying my mom on my shoulders since I was 14. On that first occasion she got on my shoulders for a family chicken fight (my 11 year old sister got on my dad's shoulders). Since then I've given her rides at chicken fights, concerts, even parades. It's been mutually enjoyable - I've loved carrying her and she's enjoyed riding me. Our longest ride was at an Eric Clapton concert - she rode me for almost half an hour.

just out of curiosity:why they don't  changed their horsies? i mean mom on dad and sister on brother seemed more usually

#24 2010-07-25 15:45:58

vitorio
Male (31), Russia

Sorry for so many posts, but i just want share with you something i saw today on the beach, there wre one couple of mom and  son i think, she is in her late 30's-early 40's,average height with some overweight,i think about 5'6'' and 160-165 lbs,and he is about 14-15 y.o,quite muscular for his age,when they got in the water she mounted on his shoulders and rides him about twenty mins, then he said that he got tired and she complained with very tender voice ''sweetie,some minutes more,please, i know you can do it, you're so strong'',after that he carried her for another  ten minutes or so,then she throw back his head,kissed him and got off his shoulders

#25 2010-07-25 17:42:59

gyulasziposz
Bonus member
Male (39), czech

Vitorio,very nice story,really perfect-we all enjoy this kind of story,but I would say it was unreal story...No mother would ever punish her son.Maybe for a while,but no if he complane -he cant carry her anymore..It is something like ,,,MOTHERS TACT.mothers feeling to her child

Board footer