Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-24 13:51:05

easyrider
Male (47), Germany

girl on boy, or boy on boy rides?

I prefer riding on boys shoulders, but I know, most of the shoulder riding fans here want girl on boy rides.

Why I like riding boys? I´m gay (only just a little bit hetero smile and so I have much fun to feel a boy´s body under my thighs, to feel his muscles playing, to feel his strength and to feel the movement while riding, especially when he is smaller and lighter than me. I met boys who are totally straight but wanted to be ridden by guys. They said, a guy on shoulders can give a much better feeling to be dominated than a girl can give. A guy on shoulders better can force the "ponyboy" to give his best and to drill him till he finally collapses. It´s a game of dominance and submission. I also like shoulder rides "just for fun", but the really kick is for me to make a guy to my "riding slave" and to force him to his limits.

Any guy here who rides on girls shoulders? It´s hard to find a girl who likes it, but some girls do it and are able to carry a guy.

Upon a boy I´m a happy guy

#2 2008-06-30 18:05:15

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Re: girl on boy, or boy on boy rides?

I´m rather heavy (+100kg), so many years have passed since I last rode on a girls shoulders. I used to love it when I was younger though.

I notice, that you belong to those, who thinks, that the rider is in control and that the lifter is your "slave". I have always felt, that it´s the other way round. If I´m the liftee, I feel like I would be at the mercy of the lifter. He/she can carry me anywhere he/she wants, whereas if I´m the one doing the carrying, I feel much more in charge of the situation.

Could you please tell me, if it´s easy to find guys willing to carry you or is it easier to find guys, who wants to be carried?

#3 2008-06-30 21:29:17

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

I would do similar to a ridress as a "slave" would do for a shoulder riding mistress.  Except it would be done out of love where a slave would do it out of fear.  That seven year old girl, the one born about the same year as you, Hong and Liz,  that shoulder-rode me  was a neighbor girl living with only her mother in the apartment facing ours. That girl needed to be treated like a princess and given a shoulder ride with the sweet cooperation and obedience that any sweet horsey or daddy would render. When finally put down she looked up at me with her adoring shining eyes  and took my arm into both of her hands. This felt so rewarding that my wish was to do this again for her. The little boy in me would enjoy doing this for the sweet little girl that is inside of any kind considerate grown lady if issues of jealously with others could just be resolved.  I know gals love to have their turns to be in charge and to be treated with the kindness and courtesy of a princess always and why not do this for them?

Yes, Your Highness, understood, "Giddy up," at your command.

Last edited by namaegaaru (2008-07-01 14:15:26)

Sam

#4 2008-12-06 14:22:44

adolfo_picone
Male (55), Italy

Hi, easyrider!!!
I always meet you on every place!!!
It's great think!!

Adolfo Picone

#5 2008-12-07 01:11:35

peater
Bonus member
Male (47), USA

The right answer is girl on girl but boy on girl would also be considered correct.  big_smile  lol  tongue

#6 2008-12-07 03:30:20

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Hallo easyrider, wusste gar nicht, dass du schon in unserem Foum bist oder ich habs vergessen.

I have thought about this question quite often, usually when I saw a mom or mow post.
And my conclusion although I might be partly wrong was that
mom and mow can be done for simple fun respectively to show off especially when it comes to mow. Women also want to prove that they can do whatever a man can do and are as strong in any aspect and some women as we have seen are even stronger than a lot of men. That's a question of fitness and mental self confidence.
However I never figured out why a man would like to be carried by a woman. Personally when I see a pretty girl my only thought is how nice it would be to have her on shoulders, not the other way around. I never think about that. So I assume this is a mentality or personality question. Do you rather prefer to dominate or be dominated.
I agree that if you are the one who carries you are in charge actually unless you decide (along with the person on top) that the rider is the one in charge.
So what does that mean then? A man who likes to be carried by a woman either likes to clearly dominate them - in that case he is maybe not treating women on the same level (of respect) in everyday or job life neither. Or he is that (mentally) weak that he let her carry him as a mother would carry her baby child. Does that kind of man feels safe in the relationship when the woman takes all his decisions too?
Probably these examples are exaggerated but I think there is something true in it, at least they are the only comprehensive explanations for myself I can come up with.

Finding mom interesting was for me always connected with the thought there would be at least some homosexual affection included, otherwise the guy would pick the girl instead (or again they just show off for fun but even then I'd always prefer the female mount). I have read somewhere that there is an average of at least 30% of the humans being bisexual (if I recall the number correctly). I have no problem understanding mom as fun if you are interested in same sex (only or as well). That's fine with me. But for myself who is attracted to women only I love wom (especially with my own involvement of course) and wow. Given to the countless videos posted in the forum I guess teenage girls just have the biggest trust with their female friends rather than the boys who might act too wild or stupid in some way. I think that's why we see more wow then wom among teen girls. When they grow a little older this changes or they just don't get that often an opportunity to get on other females shoulders.

Let's hear more members thoughts about all this.

#7 2008-12-08 20:23:19

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

I prefer girl on boy rides.

#8 2008-12-09 00:39:29

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

for me, girl on boy or girl on girl

#9 2009-10-28 13:43:02

somgelf
Male (55), Czech Republic

easyrider wrote:

I prefer riding on boys shoulders, but I know, most of the shoulder riding fans here want girl on boy rides.

Why I like riding boys? I´m gay (only just a little bit hetero smile and so I have much fun to feel a boy´s body under my thighs, to feel his muscles playing, to feel his strength and to feel the movement while riding, especially when he is smaller and lighter than me. I met boys who are totally straight but wanted to be ridden by guys. They said, a guy on shoulders can give a much better feeling to be dominated than a girl can give. A guy on shoulders better can force the "ponyboy" to give his best and to drill him till he finally collapses. It´s a game of dominance and submission. I also like shoulder rides "just for fun", but the really kick is for me to make a guy to my "riding slave" and to force him to his limits.

Any guy here who rides on girls shoulders? It´s hard to find a girl who likes it, but some girls do it and are able to carry a guy.

Nice experience smile

I like shoulder riding man on man. Below a boy I´m a happy man.

#10 2009-10-28 15:25:15

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

I prefer only girl on boy rides,all the other types don't tell me much.
And besides that,boys are stronger,so normally they should lift the girls on their shoulders.
I still remember and i think i'll never forget,a wonderfull riding experience i had with a younger girl,at the summer of '93,when i was 28 years old.
We used to play chickenfights at sea and she was riding me for 3 weeks,everyday....friends,i will never forget how aroused she made me feel !
I would give anything to go back at that time,at the summer of 93 but as you know,time passes by without asking..
I wish there were more girls like her,that aren't afraid to express their true feelings about shoulderriding and how much pleasure you can get from riding a man and vice versa of course.

I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

#11 2009-10-28 18:36:28

shouldertaxi
Male

Hi, Like to carry guy´s on my shoulder!
Have carried Easyrider on my shoulder, so it was a happy boy on another
happy boy. And I did it for 15 km in 4 days!
Swedish pony.

#12 2009-10-28 18:37:40

thierrybigears
Male (51), Indonesia

I am a man, and I think that most women like to ride on men’s shoulders. Very few women like to carry men on their shoulders.

Although I’ve been on women’s shoulders, I still prefer men, because the sheer pleasure of dominating another man is wonderful.

Seeing this other man in front of me, waiting to be mounted, this man telling me that he wants to be my strong horse,  creates an atmosphere of irresistible excitement.

If my mount also has protruding, sticking out ears, I get even more excited, because this man wants to be submissive, he wants to be humiliated and he wants to be laughed at because he has protruding ears.

When I sit on his shoulders, I totally control this man, because I use his large sticking out ears as reins.

A gentle tug at his right ear : make a right turn, pulling his left ear : left turn, and when I push both ears forward : go straight on.

On the other hand, I also enjoy being the horse, with a rider who uses my protruding ears as reins to control me.

#13 2009-10-29 11:56:12

Forrest
Male (40), Sweden

I prefer wom or wow.

#14 2009-10-30 04:55:06

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

I prefer women on my shoulders. But I must say that carrying a guy isn,t bad. My brother in law is gay and loves it when I carry him. My wife (his sister) rides my shoulders all the time. She has two sisters also and they love it when I carry them.

#15 2009-10-30 17:24:08

namaegaaru

I envy that your wife loves to be shoulder carried by you, she does not object to shoulder carrying her sisters, and that her sisters love it too. May you all continue to enjoy all this shoulder carrying.

Sam

#16 2010-01-01 13:08:20

89alfabeta

adolfo_picone  sono un rider se ti va di scambiare 4 parole o conoscermi scrvi a alfabeta89@excite.it

#17 2010-04-05 23:24:38

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

I am woman and i love riding on womens shoulders.

#18 2010-05-19 12:51:50

dutchboy
Male (38), netherlands

Hi, for me it doesn't matter wheter I carry girls or boys.
I like a heavy weight though.
So how much do you weigh and do live near the Netherlands?

#19 2010-05-19 22:30:08

namaegaaru

What I like about this website is that it appears to be alright to be strange in the eyes of others. I would love to be shoulder carried in a submissive obedient manner by a strong female human horse. Since I believe in doing unto others as I would have others do unto me, I would certainly return her the courtesy. Both riders, I and she, would have to be non-sadistic, appreciative, and rewarding to serve.

Sam

#20 2010-05-19 23:49:47

Kit
Male (34), United States

What the hell kind of a man would get up on a woman and ride her to submission?  especially someone you care about? just wrong people, just wrong.  Hell I knew women who hated to carry other women, it generally hurts them to do that let alone a guy.  Any guy who hurts women for his fetish or enjoyment needs a serious ass whipping.  I know I am going to catch some crap but just wrong people, just plain wrong.

#21 2010-05-20 01:01:06

namaegaaru

Kit, believe it or not, I agree with you somewhat. My communication is not clear enough for you. In an attempt to clarify,

yes I would like to be obeyed but I would not want to force  her against her will  to carry me or do anything to make her miserable.

When I wrote the words "submissive obedient manner" I was referring to how the man shoulder carried the little girl in the youtube video, "Geneva Shoulder Ride," (only I would not want to shake my body back and forth as the girl did to the man) or how the man shoulder carried Danna Garcia in the youtube video, 'Caballos en Pasio'n de Gavilanes referred to us by Bergt about 2010 05 19  08:58:09. Both carriers have the option of stopping the ride at any time. Both enjoyed indulging the rider in this manner. Both ridresses enjoyed this. Both ridresses commanded. Both were obeyed.

In my opinion, if it is fine for the guy to indulge the gal  in this manner then it is fine for the gal to indulge the guy in this manner.

Also, in my opinion, if it is alright for women to used riding tack and a whip on a man when shoulder riding him in the mode of consensual slavery then it is  alright for the man and woman to do vice-versa. Are you going to give the woman an ass-whipping if she shoulder rides the man in this consensual slavery BDSM mode? If not, then I suggest you not go after the man who shoulder rides in this consensual slavery mode. Personally I would or will take you up on any attempt to do such an ass-whipping and teach what karate, aikido, and Brazilian Jiujutsu I could along the way with minimum necessary force to put you under citizen's arrest.

I would not want to inflict any pain on such a woman. I would object to being bridled, whipped, or spurred and therefore have no right to do that to another.

Never the less, you will not dictate to me how to feel or think just as I am not trying to do to you.

Hopefully, Kit, given that we reportedly live in the same country with many of the same laws, you are just venting when you say the words, "ass whipping," and you will instead put your brains before your testosterone and either make a citizens rest using minimum necessary force or call the police to do the same if you ever do observe non-consensual BDSM under the auspices of involuntary servitude and battery which is what I intend to do to you if you ever try to  give me an "ass-whipping."  You use force above the minimum necessary in an attempt to counter such a BDSM type consensual slavery and you hurt that man badly and you can end up in prison yourself.

So if you observe such a situation you may want to make sure it is non-consensual on the part of the woman being shoulder-ridden in a dominant manner and you may want to do just enough violence to overcome resistance by such a man to your attempt to do a citizen's arrest. If he lies down face-down on the ground at your command after informing him that you are making a citizen's arrest then you may want to leave him alone while he waits for the police to come and take him into custody. Hopefully somebody will have called for the police on your behalf.

I appreciate your compassion and concern for women. How about everybody doing the same for everybody.  If this dominant riding man was the son or brother of a woman you loved deeply, out of concern for her, would you try to beat the utter living snot out of this man?

Sam

#22 2010-05-20 23:43:04

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Friends

Only WOM, of course.

And, opposite to Gunde, woman must have control on her mount. Scenes of men who scare their riders or consider women as bags are my worst nighmare.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#23 2010-05-22 05:25:57

Kit
Male (34), United States

NAMEAEGARU are you kidding me???  Seriously are you kidding me???

That post wasnt even directed at you, what the hell???
I basically said men who hurt women deserve to be hurt themselves.   this society we live in is going to hell, this is happening way too much its all over the news and sickens me, some of that crap was on the tv just before I made that post.  Yes I know the laws but a man hurting a woman is not something I put up with, throw me in jail for a year, 5 years, 10 years I dont care. 

Another thing, talking junk over the internet, posting what you would to to me personally just makes you a coward and makes you look extremely silly. I didnt do that to you.  For your information I have a wrestling background, am in tremendous shape and no joke bench press twice my body weight. I dont have to talk junk, and will not, about anyone on the internet I am a secure person.

#24 2010-05-22 06:04:39

namaegaaru

Again, I agree with most of what you write.

However, nobody but I in this topic of postings mentioned being a guy that would like to be obediently shoulder carried by a woman and you wrote, as can be seen, "What the hell kind of a man would get up on a woman and ride her to submission?...." so I believe your anger is directed at me. Seriously, no kidding. If there is a logical reason to believe otherwise please explain it.

Call me a coward for telling you on the internet I would defend myself and claiming that I am talking junk, if you will, like it really matters.

Yes, it is good to protect women from  oppressive coercion. Why not help others be protected from that too? You advocate protecting women which most of us agree with. Are they all you would stand up for? 

Also, are you going to answer the rest of my questions?

Also, go to jail if you will but if you use minimum necessary force to  arrest those doing violence towards women,  you stay out of jail more and are available more often to further protect women and others.   Ask women you love and others you know and trust. My guess is they would prefer you handle it this way versus using more than minimum necessary force and going to jail. Like it or not, your hot-headedness is a major weak point that dirty underhanded cowards would easily exploit against you and against others you want to protect. My suspicion is that they already have. I know. I too have been hot-headed.

I do like your compassion for women.

To the rest of you: Are you amused at this point. Highly annoyed? Reading with interest?  Or would you now like for Kit and I to email each other privately?

Sam

#25 2010-05-22 16:18:06

Kit
Male (34), United States

Sam,

maybe your post struck a nerve with me, not sure why no reason.  I think i got WAY too carried away with my posts, for that I am sorry,I should not have done that.  I am very emarrased/ ashamed by my posts and very much wish now that I didnt post them at all.  I have no ill will toward you or really anyone else for that matter.

#26 2010-05-22 17:04:47

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Hi This riding to submission bit-I find hard to believe.
If a man mounted a woman-she is quite strong-any thing she did not like-grab his legs and flick him over backwards-job done.He would suffer not her.

Lets have more personal info please

#27 2010-05-24 03:38:18

namaegaaru

Kit wrote:

Sam,

maybe your post struck a nerve with me, not sure why no reason.  I think i got WAY too carried away with my posts, for that I am sorry,I should not have done that.  I am very emarrased/ ashamed by my posts and very much wish now that I didnt post them at all.  I have no ill will toward you or really anyone else for that matter.

I'll live. Show me somebody who regrets nothing he ever did and I will show you either a liar or a self-righteous loser who fails to face up to his wrongs.

I am no super psychologist but my guess regarding where your "nerve was struck" is:

You experienced an unmanly man oppressing a defenseless woman. Those that shoulder ride in a dominant manner where the carrier is submissive often do this in a BDSM mode which is often violent, degrading, and oppressive.  The dominant manner in which "Eva" shoulder rode the man in the youtube video, "Geneva Shoulder Ride," simply did not occur to you. When I was younger I too was far more inclined to give such a brute who oppressed a woman a major ass-whipping.

I agree with Mastodon in that it would be very dangerous for the rider to go against the consent of the carrier.

Sam

#28 2010-05-24 19:51:47

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

ponyxwoman wrote:

And, opposite to Gunde, woman must have control on her mount.

What? The word control can be understod in many ways. For me shoulder riding is great fun. I have never involved any bdsm in it.

#29 2010-06-05 08:46:53

ian1407
Male (39), England

Kit wrote:

What the hell kind of a man would get up on a woman and ride her to submission?  especially someone you care about? just wrong people, just wrong.  Hell I knew women who hated to carry other women, it generally hurts them to do that let alone a guy.  Any guy who hurts women for his fetish or enjoyment needs a serious ass whipping.  I know I am going to catch some crap but just wrong people, just plain wrong.

Some years ago, I went swimming at least once a week with my girl friend at the time. As well as swimming we always played games in the water including shoulder riding. I got a real kick out of both giving rides and getting rides. However my girl friend always said she enjoyed it more when I sat on her shoulders.

#30 2010-06-05 10:05:33

dom_92
Male (18)

Boy on girl rides in my pleasure!wink

#31 2010-06-07 08:06:16

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

louie_sr wrote:

Hallo easyrider, wusste gar nicht, dass du schon in unserem Foum bist oder ich habs vergessen.

I have thought about this question quite often, usually when I saw a mom or mow post.
And my conclusion although I might be partly wrong was that
mom and mow can be done for simple fun respectively to show off especially when it comes to mow. Women also want to prove that they can do whatever a man can do and are as strong in any aspect and some women as we have seen are even stronger than a lot of men. That's a question of fitness and mental self confidence.
However I never figured out why a man would like to be carried by a woman. Personally when I see a pretty girl my only thought is how nice it would be to have her on shoulders, not the other way around. I never think about that. So I assume this is a mentality or personality question. Do you rather prefer to dominate or be dominated.
I agree that if you are the one who carries you are in charge actually unless you decide (along with the person on top) that the rider is the one in charge.
So what does that mean then? A man who likes to be carried by a woman either likes to clearly dominate them - in that case he is maybe not treating women on the same level (of respect) in everyday or job life neither. Or he is that (mentally) weak that he let her carry him as a mother would carry her baby child. Does that kind of man feels safe in the relationship when the woman takes all his decisions too?
Probably these examples are exaggerated but I think there is something true in it, at least they are the only comprehensive explanations for myself I can come up with.

Finding mom interesting was for me always connected with the thought there would be at least some homosexual affection included, otherwise the guy would pick the girl instead (or again they just show off for fun but even then I'd always prefer the female mount). I have read somewhere that there is an average of at least 30% of the humans being bisexual (if I recall the number correctly). I have no problem understanding mom as fun if you are interested in same sex (only or as well). That's fine with me. But for myself who is attracted to women only I love wom (especially with my own involvement of course) and wow. Given to the countless videos posted in the forum I guess teenage girls just have the biggest trust with their female friends rather than the boys who might act too wild or stupid in some way. I think that's why we see more wow then wom among teen girls. When they grow a little older this changes or they just don't get that often an opportunity to get on other females shoulders.

Let's hear more members thoughts about all this.

i totally agree with you louie_sr, i just enjoy wom, i find others less interesting, and i can not stand mow, its just my personal feeling, it might be wrong, but that's how i feel, when i see wom i feel "love", "save", "strong man" and "beautiful girl", in Chinese its called Yaotiaoyunv, means girls are slim, beautiful and Yin (yin yang), i can never associate a beautiful girl doing heavy lifting and has her neck in a man's legs, when is see that kind of pictures i just feel anxious. but after all there are people willing to do this, some girls i guess for money or maybe its realy their interest, or they are lesbian? i do not want to offend any one here, i am just being hnoest with my feelings, plese no body take my words personally, if any one feel not happy reading this i do appologize first.

#32 2010-06-08 04:50:53

fun0on0shoulders
Male (21), Egypt

dom_92 wrote:

Boy on girl rides in my pleasure!wink

yeahhhh ;-)  but i really think that it does not matter ..if u have a fetish and u like being ridden it should not matter who is riding as long as u r being ridden in a way that makes u trully a horse or if u like to ride,it does not matter who u r riding as ling as ur horse acting as a real horse

#33 2010-06-08 14:16:20

dom_92
Male (18)

Yes,you're right..it doesn't make so much sense who's the horse as long as it's a horse,and it acts like one!But still it actually does matter,I get more excited riding on a girl..it just is so!wink

#34 2010-06-15 09:27:12

IceFenrir

I like boy on boy rides. But I specifically like it when the boy on top is shirtless. It may sound weird, but I treat shirtless boys as if heterosexual men treat girls > I kind of hate it when I see a clothed guy on a shirtless guy.

#35 2010-06-15 10:18:23

Male Thong Rider

I would love to ride on you shirtless, if youre up for it just let me know wink

#36 2010-07-14 01:07:44

fincarry
Male (33), finland

i like girl on boy.

#37 2011-03-22 13:01:37

Wig4
Male (53), Belgium

dutchboy wrote:

Hi, for me it doesn't matter wheter I carry girls or boys.
I like a heavy weight though.
So how much do you weigh and do live near the Netherlands?

70kg ...
I am nearby (Vlaanderen ;-) ) and I want so mucht a really very longlasting ride !

Carry me please
(70kg)
BIG SMILE

#38 2011-03-25 00:18:23

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

easyrider wrote:

I am a hetero . I love carrying women as my wife and her three sisters will tell you. They have a gay brother who loves to be carried by me. I don't mind carrying him as we all have fun doing it. Not so much as we use to but I still have memories.

#39 2011-04-10 04:09:48

Wig4
Male (53), Belgium

easyrider wrote:

....//....

I do ! I mean, that is what I really want, riding a strong girl !
But I would like to ride on male as well. 

The thing I really want is 'to ride' ....  ;-)
Just this reality : What I really MEET, is.... faking ! Always faking.
Forums contain so much 100% fantasy stories, and faked personalities, and never realised promises.

Level 1
Blabla on the forum.... then email never answered.

Level 2
Emails answered, much cyber blabla, then demand to meet unanswered and communication cut off.

Level 3
Meeting arranged and NO SHOW, zero communication afterwards, sometimes even email "dead".

That is ALL I encountered.
Sad.

Carry me please
(70kg)
BIG SMILE

#40 2011-04-10 14:19:52

shouldertaxi
Male

Hi Wig-4
I´m a real pony! But have travels one´s a month to my riders, so it´s difficult to try new ones.
Only 70kg is easy to carry. ~15 minutes without rest, and hours during a day!!
Maybe in future?! Often in southern part of Netherlands! smile

#41 2011-04-11 19:11:46

Passion
Male (35), England

I love girl on boy rides.

I love the idea of riding both big strong guys as well as thin weaker guys.

xx

#42 2011-04-17 14:13:25

Wig4
Male (53), Belgium

shouldertaxi wrote:

Hi Wig-4
I´m a real pony! But have travels one´s a month to my riders, so it´s difficult to try new ones.
Only 70kg is easy to carry. ~15 minutes without rest, and hours during a day!!
Maybe in future?! Often in southern part of Netherlands! smile

Yes, I am aware that distance makes it only happen a very few times.
I feel that you must be VERY strong (for your weight) , if you say, 15 minutes without rest, with me would be easy !

Carry me please
(70kg)
BIG SMILE

#43 2012-04-24 17:32:24

robinmax
Male (47), Bergamo,Italy
Website

What an interesting discussion!!!
I'm from Italy,sincerely I admit that I am gay and I always loved being carried on shoulders or piggyback from other men.
I always liked the idea of riding a north-european pony,I guess that shouldertaxi would be a good candidate...wink

A mature rider looking for carriers
P.S. I am gay

#44 2012-04-24 20:19:29

robinmax
Male (47), Bergamo,Italy
Website

gunde wrote:

I´m rather heavy (+100kg), so many years have passed since I last rode on a girls shoulders. I used to love it when I was younger though.

I notice, that you belong to those, who thinks, that the rider is in control and that the lifter is your "slave". I have always felt, that it´s the other way round. If I´m the liftee, I feel like I would be at the mercy of the lifter. He/she can carry me anywhere he/she wants, whereas if I´m the one doing the carrying, I feel much more in charge of the situation.

Could you please tell me, if it´s easy to find guys willing to carry you or is it easier to find guys, who wants to be carried?

Hi Gunde,
I am new in this forum and talking about Italy I'm realizing that it is difficult to find men willling to carry other men.Talking about me,I have always loved being carried on shoulders or by piggyback.It is a strong and likeable emotion for me ( I admit that I am gay).You say that you weigh more than 100 kg now and  me only 75,
I guess it wouldn't be a problem for you to lift and carry me....wink

A mature rider looking for carriers
P.S. I am gay

#45 2012-04-25 07:11:16

karetka

I only like girl on boy rides.

#46 2012-04-25 20:05:39

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

robinmax wrote:

Hi Gunde,
I am new in this forum and talking about Italy I'm realizing that it is difficult to find men willling to carry other men.Talking about me,I have always loved being carried on shoulders or by piggyback.It is a strong and likeable emotion for me ( I admit that I am gay).You say that you weigh more than 100 kg now and  me only 75,
I guess it wouldn't be a problem for you to lift and carry me....wink

Welcome to the forum!

Well, I could carry you, but I´m 45 now, not 25, so my back tends to hurt a lot after every ride I have given. My gf is 1 kg heavier than you and that´s as heavy as I go nowadays.

#47 2012-06-30 08:58:27

Stephen
Male (29), England

Anyone in England, The north west?

#48 2014-05-21 02:47:11

ponyriding007
Male (42), Thailand

I am the man. not gay. I would like riding shoulder by wear
bikini and boots , whips. man become the pony
for me.  I riding  untill orgams onshoulder or back.
  I am Thai people. I want a man who can travel to Thailand.
Please contect me at my email. = ponyriding007@yahoo.co.th

I am riding  on youtube.

Do you want me to ride your shoulder as like as pony.
and You can travel to Thailand. please contect me at
my email = ponyriding007@yahoo.co.th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJFLjnSFOVo (New Window) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgH1-T8Rp1U (New Window) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydTqQGqhL5E (New Window)

Board footer