Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-17 18:49:48

vic-79
Male (31), Russia

My First Expirience

this is a tread were we can share our's first expirience in shoulder ride or ponyplay.
I have a sister eight years younger, so i give horsey ride to her very often.Once, i was 12  when my sister lift up from my back my mom who was in the same room laugh and said ''i wanna a ride to'',honestly i thought she just joking and said ''o'k'',then she came and really sat on my back for my own surprise i was able to carry her for about 10 mins.

#2 2010-06-19 02:10:49

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

Re: My First Expirience

I started like shoulder riding when i was 14 or 15...cant remember. Me and my friend were in concert. She was a head taller than me. I said him that i cant saw anything from here. Suddenly she lifted me on her shoulders. I was wondering how strong she is when she just came and picked me up. She carried me about 20 minutes. After that, i started really like shoulder riding. I should have photo of me riding on her, ill post it here if i can find it.

#3 2010-06-19 10:26:30

dom_92
Male (18)

nice experience riderrii, it would be nice if you could put a pic about then.

#4 2010-06-19 17:56:00

johnboy83
Male (29), england

My first experience was when I was about 12 years old. A few of us used to meet up at our school friend's house. It had a very big garden and we played football and other games there. He had a sister called Katie who was a year younger than us. She was a bit of a tomboy and preferred to play with us rather than with other girls. She played a lot of sports and was very fit as well as being pretty.

One day there was 6 of us there and someone suggested a piggy back race. I was the smallest boy so Kate was chosen as my partner. I assumed I would carry her, but it was decided that the horse and jockey swap over at the half way stage. I was a bit embarrassed at the thought of being carried by a girl but felt strangely excited as well. We ran the first half with Katie on my back, and when we swapped over I was surprised how easily she carried me. It felt really good both carrying her and being carried by her.

After the race, one of the boys got another boy on his shoulders and suggested chicken fights. Again I paired up with Katie, and had the most wonderful feeling when she sat on my shoulders. It felt even better when I sat on her shoulders. Because the others were bigger than us we lost all the fights but that did not matter. The shoulder riding experience was fantastic and I have been addicted ever since.

#5 2010-07-24 14:11:24

johnboy83
Male (29), england

My first"adult" experience of shoulder riding was when I was 21 years of old on holiday with some mates in Tenerife. We got friendly with some German girls staying at our hotel and spent time around the pool with them.

One day we were all playing around in the water and someone suggested shoulder riding /chicken fights. I teamed up with a pretty girl I liked. She was a couple of inches shorter than me but quite sturdily built. But when I lifted her on my shoulders she immediately said she wanted down because she felt dizzy / unsafe being up so high.

My disappointment turned to delight when she said she would happily participate if I was the rider. I couldn't believe my luck as she swam below me and lifted me out of the water. It felt wonderful sitting on her solid shoulders, but I did worry if she or anyone else would notice the bulge in my shorts!

#6 2010-08-09 20:06:13

oui999
Male (51), thailand

my first ride is a very tall man. ican only put on leg on his shoulder so he help me by bending his neck,and i can ride
him . although he sit my feet are above the floor. when he stand up his hands at my thighs. i put my hands on his head
and he walk around the room.we are both very happy and i have climax(i wear underwear) he tell me that i am a
good rider.

#7 2010-08-10 04:43:47

fun0on0shoulders
Male (21), Egypt

My 1st ride was when I was 17.we were in some kind of a park, a truly big garden. We went there to play soccer.  I and a friend left the game to drink some water and to rest. We even changed our sweaty game t-shirts, shorts and sneakers, as we decided not to play any more. The water tap was away from the place where we played. So we walked 4 a while, drank and sat on the ground next to it to rest 4 a while.

My friend said that he has been going to the gym for a while; he said he worked so hard in there. he said:((I hope by now I've developed more strength, and I hope to be able to use my power)).I told him that he looks like he's been working out and I asked him whether he could left me or use me instead of the weights, I said that in a funny way and he replied ,yea,why not?!.@ That time I had no idea about shoulder riding nor I'd thought it will be that good to ride anyone. I agreed to have him lifting me, and I asked him how will u lift me?! He answered (ride on my shoulders) I said OK.

he suddenly came to his knees infront of me, and I automatically rode him! I put my 1st leg then I fully mounted him. He then hugged my legs tightly and crossed my feet. And then he stood up. After that he let go of my legs and feet. I was wearing a flip flop. He took them off and held my feet with his hands. And then asked me to hold on tight with my hands.i didn't know what to grab, so @ 1st grabbed his t-shirt, then I rested my hands on his forehead. He made a light jump in order to balance me. and then asked me where I wanted to go?!!I told him to just walk around or stand still. He said he'll walk.

As he began to walk I started to feel the excitement.@ every turn he made I used to spread one of my legs, I totally rested my feet in his hands and @ every turn as I spread one leg he leaned towards it as he was holding my foot firmly. He asked me to count the time. @ The end it was about 7 minutes. I asked him to do squats, he leaned down till my feet touched the ground, then he came up, he repeated It around 10 times and then he let go of my feet and just squeezed my legs against his neck and then he ran for about 30 seconds.

My shorts were wet of his sweat. after he finished running he went on his knees, one knee on the ground, he then rested my feet on the ground,grabbed my flip flop so that I could wear it again.i put on the flip flops while I was still riding him.then I dis-mounted.@ that moment he felt some pain in his neck. And I was VERY excited and then shoulder riding became an addiction. I rode him many times .but now he is away, and am looking 4 ponies since then. I don't know why he asked me to ride him?! Nor why he did it so good.

@ Some points he used to act in such self humiliating ways. He always carried my feet with his hands while I rode him. He always came on his knees so that I can mount or dis-mount! One time he even erased the dust of my shoes with his hands while I was riding him. He once helped me to tie my shoe lace! I wasn't riding, he noticed my untied shoe lace, he asked me to stop, then he went down to tie it 4 me!!!While I was riding him he didn't always walk tall, sometimes he used to move his head down, and all my weight came down on his neck. I once rode him like a donkey! He offered it. I once walked on him and stood on his body, I rested my foot on his neck. Once he gave me a feet and a calf massage. If it wasn't so embarrassing 4 him,
He would have asked to kiss my feet. I've seen it in his eyes many times, but he never dared to.

Am straight btw, I think of him like this; if someone wants to act as my slave, why not take advantage of it.  Just let him do what he wants?! Let him carry me, clean my shoe, rub my calf and feet, give me rides on his car, defend me, he always said yes on every suggestion that I made.in our group if voted on something, I had 2 votes not mine only. What I wanted was his duty!! I some how totally controlled his social life. He never said no to me, he used to frown @ the ppl that I hate. If I asked him to be good to someone he complied. He was under my control!!… Why should I stop him?! It won't hurt me to let him act as my sub! He likes it and am not hurt by it.

#8 2010-08-10 07:34:29

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

Translation of text from JOC using translation engine;................

My first turn was when j' stays 17.we were to some extent d' a park, a really large garden. We went there to play football. I and a friend left the match to drink l' water and to rest. We even changed our sweat play of the tee-shirts, shorts and espadrilles, as we decided not to play more. L' tap water was far from l' place where we played. Then we walked 4 have all, drank and had sat on the ground beside 4 times rest.
    My friend m' qu' said; he was d' to go to the gym during a certain time, he says qu' he worked so hard in it. he said: ((J' hope that now j' developed more force, and j' hope to be in d' measurement; to use my capacity)). I told him qu' it resembles this qu' it was l' development and I asked him for s' it could leaves me or I to use in the place of the weights, j' said that in funny way and he answered, yes, why not? ! . @ This time, I n' had any idea of l' shoulder d' horsemanship, nor I think qu' it will be good to roll everyone. J' agreed to make it raise me, and I asked for how U to him to raise me? ! He answered (to go up on my shoulders) J' said OK.
    Suddenly he came to his knees in front of me, and I rode it automatically! I put my first step, then I am in him mounted. He then hugged my legs well and crossed my feet. And then he stood up. After that, he let go of my legs and feet. I wore a flip flop. He took off and my feet with his hands. And then asked me to hold on tight with my hands.i do not know what to support, so @ first grabbed his shirt, then I rested my hand on his forehead. He jumped me light balance.and then asked me where I wanted to go? ! I told him just to walk or stand still. He said he will work.
    As he walked, I began to feel the excitement. @ All the tricks he does I used to play one of my legs, I am fully rested my feet in her hands and @ every turn I shed a leg, he leaned toward him, as it was me clutching his foot. He asked me to count the time. @ The end, it was about 7 minutes. I asked him to do squats, bent it until my feet touched the ground, then he came, he repeated about 10 times and then he dropped my feet and legs narrowly against his neck Then he ran for about 30 seconds.
    My shorts were wet from his sweat. Having finished running, he knelt on one knee on the ground, he was resting my feet on the ground, grabbed my flip flop that I can wear flip flops again. put on while I was were still rising. so I say reassemble. @ This moment he felt a pain in the neck. And I was very excited and shoulder riding has become an addiction. I rode many times. but now it is there, and I'm looking 4 ponies since. I do not know why he asked me to ride? ! Or why he did so good.

@ Some points he used to act autonomously humiliating. He always wore my feet with her hands while I rode. He always came to my knees so I can mount or dis-Mont! Once, he even wiped the dust from my shoes with his hands while I was riding him. Once he helped me tie my shoelaces! I was not riding, he noticed my shoelace untied, he asked me to stop, then he went down to tie it 4 me! While I was riding, he did not always stand tall, sometimes he used to move his head down and my weight is down to his neck. Once I've mounted a donkey! He offered.Once I stepped on him and stood on his body, I rested my foot on his neck. Once he gave me a foot and leg massage. If it were not so annoying on 4
He had asked to kiss my feet. I saw in his eyes several times, but never dared.

Btw am right, I think of him like that, if someone wants me to serve as slaves, why not take advantage. Let him do what he wants? ! Let me carry, clean my shoes, rub my calf and foot, I mounted on his car, defend me, he always said yes to all the suggestions I made.in our group if it is voted on something, I had two votes not mine only. What I wanted was his duty! I somehow totally controlled her social life. He never said no to me, he used to frown @ PPL that I hate. If I asked someone that well respected. It was under my control! ... Why should I stop? ! It will not hurt me to let me use money! He loves it and I'm not evil by it. [/ Quote

Bravo was super nice story ca

JOC wrote:

fun0on0shoulders [quote = ] Mon premier tour était quand j'étais 17.we étaient en quelque sorte d'un parc , un jardin vraiment grand . Nous y sommes allés jouer au football . I et un ami a quitté le match à boire de l'eau et de se reposer . Nous avons même changé notre sueur jeu des t-shirts , shorts et espadrilles , comme nous avons décidé de ne pas jouer plus. L' eau du robinet a été loin de l'endroit où nous avons joué . Alors nous avons marché 4 a tout , buvait et était assis sur le sol à côté de repos de 4 temps.

Mon ami m'a dit qu'il a été d'aller au gym pendant un certain temps , il dit qu'il a travaillé si dur là-dedans. il a dit: (( J'espère que maintenant j'ai développé plus de force , et j'espère être en mesure d'utiliser mon pouvoir )) . Je lui ai dit qu'il ressemble à ce qu'il a été l'élaboration et je lui ai demandé s'il pouvait me laisse ou je utiliser à la place des poids , j'ai dit que dans une drôle de façon et il a répondu , oui, pourquoi pas? ! . @ Cette fois, je n'avais aucune idée de l'épaule d'équitation , ni je pense qu'il sera bon que de rouler tout le monde. J'ai accepté de le faire me lever , et je lui ai demandé comment u me soulever ? ! Il a répondu ( monter sur mes épaules ) J'ai dit OK .

tout à coup il vint à genoux en face de moi, et je l'ai monté automatiquement ! J'ai mis ma 1ère étape , puis je suis tout à lui monté. Il a ensuite embrassé mes jambes bien et a traversé mes pieds . Et puis il se leva . Après cela, il lâcha de mes jambes et les pieds. Je portais un flip flop . Il les a décollé et a mes pieds avec ses mains. Et puis m'a demandé de le tenir fortement avec mon hands.i ne sais pas quoi d'appui, afin @ premier saisi son t -shirt , puis je me suis reposé mes mains sur son front . Il a fait un bond de lumière pour me balance . et puis me demanda où je voulais aller ? ! Je lui ai dit simplement se promener ou rester immobile . Il a dit qu'il va marcher.

Comme il se mit à marcher , j'ai commencé à sentir l'excitation . @ tous les tours qu'il fait j'ai utilisé pour diffuser un de mes jambes , je suis entièrement reposé mes pieds dans ses mains et @ chaque tour que je répands une jambe , il se pencha vers lui , comme il a été en me tenant fermement le pied . Il m'a demandé de compter le temps . @ la fin, il était d'environ 7 minutes. Je lui ai demandé de faire des squats, il se pencha jusqu'à ce que mes pieds touchaient le sol, puis il est venu , il l'a répété environ 10 fois et puis il lâcha mes pieds et mes jambes de justesse contre son cou, puis il a couru pendant environ 30 secondes.

Mon short était mouillé de sa sueur . après avoir fini de s'exécuter , il se mit à genoux , un genou sur le sol , il se reposait mes pieds sur le sol, attrapé mon flip flop pour que je puisse le porter again.i mis sur le tongs alors que j'étais encore le monter . alors je dis montés . @ ce moment, il sentit une douleur dans le cou . Et j'ai été très excité puis l'épaule d'équitation est devenue une addiction . J'ai roulé bien des fois . mais maintenant il est là, et je suis à la recherche 4 poneys depuis lors. Je ne sais pas pourquoi il m'a demandé de le monter ? ! Ni pourquoi il l'a fait si bon .

@ Certains points qu'il sert à agir de manière autonome humiliante . Il portait toujours mes pieds avec ses mains alors que je l'ai monté . Il arrivait toujours à genoux pour que je puisse monter ou de dis- Mont ! Une fois, il a même effacé la poussière de mes chaussures avec ses mains alors que je lui circonscription. Une fois, il m'a aidé à me lier lacet de chaussure ! Je n'étais pas d'équitation , il a remarqué mon lacet de chaussure déliée , il m'a demandé d'arrêter , puis il descendit à l'attacher 4 me ! Pendant que je lui circonscription , il n'a pas toujours marcher la tête haute , parfois il avait l'habitude de déplacer son la tête en bas , et tout mon poids est descendu à son cou . Une fois, j'ai l'ai monté comme un âne ! Il l'offrit . Une fois, j'ai marché sur lui et se dressa sur son corps , je me suis reposé mon pied sur son cou . Une fois il m'a donné un pieds et un massage des jambes . Si ce n'était pas si gênant le 4,
Il aurait demandé de me baiser les pieds . Je l'ai vu dans ses yeux à plusieurs reprises , mais il n'a jamais osé .

Am btw droite , je pense à lui comme ça, si quelqu'un veut me servir d'esclaves , pourquoi ne pas en profiter . Laisse-le faire ce qu'il veut ? ! Qu'il me transporter, nettoyer mes chaussures , frotter mon mollet et des pieds, me monte sur sa voiture , me défendre , il a toujours dit oui à toutes les suggestions que je made.in notre groupe si elle est votée sur quelque chose , j'ai eu 2 votes pas la mienne seulement. Ce que je voulais était de son devoir ! J'ai une certaine façon totalement contrôlée sa vie sociale . Il n'a jamais dit non à moi, il avait l'habitude de froncer les sourcils @ le PPL que je déteste . Si je lui ai demandé de bien à quelqu'un qu'il respectées . Il était sous mon contrôle ! ... Pourquoi devrais-je arrêter? ! Il ne me blessera pas le laisser me servir de sous ! Il l'aime et je suis pas mal par elle. [/ quote

bravo a super nice story ca

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#9 2010-08-11 00:38:26

JOC
Male (25), montreal

bon la je vais parler francais c est quoi ton probleme  j ai juste fait une citation pour lui dir que c est une belle histoire

#10 2010-08-11 01:03:05

JOC
Male (25), montreal

Gregoryan       it your nothing else to do why you will not resume for another text in the world who are having trouble in English or leave me alone sometimes mark the translator not always good

von world be glad I loose the forum anyway its my problem derives

Board footer