Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-17 07:37:42

sofia75
Male (28), españa

my one and humbling experience

first of all, sorry for my English, I use the translator.
hi, I read that I have to post pictures or tell personal experiences in order to have a bonus membership, so I'll tell you my experience

I have not much to tell, once I got on someone's shoulders in a recital, but I'll try to be specific.
It was a concert of Elton John the last year, and i went single (haha, my boyfriend and my friends do not like elton john). I enjoyed the music, but because there were many people could not see well. next to me was a boy of about 20-22 years (i was 25), which would measure approximately 1.85, slightly muscular.
when "candle in the wind" (my favourite song, i wanted to see the stage) started, I asked him if I I could sit on his shoulders for a few songs, and he accepted.
was not easy for me because I am very shy, I'm not too thin and im relatively tall (72 kg, 169 cm) but he carry me without problems.
anyway, took about 4 songs (15 minutes), then he dropped me and I thanked him.
was the best concert of my life, definitely.
well, that was my only experience, I hope you liked it, but i want a bonus membership!
I do not want to disturb, but i really want to see the photos.
again, sorry for my english and thank you for the site.

Last edited by sofia75 (2011-02-17 19:18:07)

#2 2011-02-17 10:49:54

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Re: my one and humbling experience

I liked your experience, I can say lucky man! Did you wear skirt or dress?

#3 2011-02-17 16:48:40

mts
Male (25), Spain
Website

sofia75 wrote:

first of all, sorry for my English, I use the translator.
hi, I read that I have to post pictures or tell personal experiences in order to have a bonus membership, so I'll tell you my experience

I have not much to tell, once I got on someone's shoulders in a recital, but I'll try to be specific.
It was a concert of Elton John the last year, and i went single (haha, my boyfriend and my friends do not like elton john). I enjoyed the music, but because there were many people could not see well. next to me was a boy of about 20-22 years (i'm 25), which would measure approximately 1.85, slightly muscular.
when "candle in the wind" (my favourite song, i wanted to see the stage) started, I asked him if I I could sit on his shoulders for a few songs, and he accepted.
was not easy for me because I am very shy, I'm not too thin and im relatively tall (72 kg, 169 cm) but he carry me without problems.
anyway, took about 4 songs (15 minutes), then he dropped me and I thanked him.
was the best concert of my life, definitely.
well, that was my only experience, I hope you liked it, but i want a bonus membership!
I do not want to disturb, but i really want to see the photos.
again, sorry for my english and thank you for the site.

Eres española? Lo digo por el nombre... si es asi aqui somos varios hispanohablantes! podias poner el texto original en Español tambien! big_smile si no es asi disculpa

Are you spanish? If the answer is yes, here we are 4 or 5 spanish speakers! You can put the original post too. If you aren´t spanish excuse me

#4 2011-02-17 19:04:24

sofia75
Male (28), españa

bergt:
I do not remember, but I guess wearing a jean, as usual

mts: si!
bueno, en realidad no, nací en españa y viví ahí algunos años cuando era pequeña.
pero viví (hasta hoy) la mayor parte de mi vida en Argentina smile

con respecto a lo que escribí, si tengo tiempo en algún momento lo escribo en español, ojalá lo hubiera sabido antes así también lo ponía, porque primero lo escribí en español y después lo fui pasando a ingles.

m: yes!
well, actually no, I was born in Spain and lived there some years when I was little.
but I lived (until now) most of my life in Argentina smile

about what I wrote, if I have time sometime I write in Spanish, I wish I had known him well put, because I wrote it in Spanish first and then I was going to English.

haha, sorry for my english, really.

#5 2011-02-20 02:02:10

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Bien venidos a este sitio. En mi opinio'n, nadie esta' obligado pedir desculpe por su habidad comunicar en ingle's ni en otras lenguas. A veces alli y alla he tratado de aprender espanol, japone's, mandarino, arabe,  coreano, griego, italiano,  tagalog, alem'an, france's, sueca (Wer comer du ifran en Sveria, Nick?), y ruso (Kak pajivaete, Parcour?) Es muy difici'l aprender otras lenguas y respeto muchisimo su esfuerzo.

Que sea una mujer muy amable que encanta a muchos buen senores llevarle encima los hombros con mucho placer.

(Welcome to this site. In my opinion, nobody is obligated to apologize for his ability to communicate in English or other languages. At times here and there I have tried to learn Spanish, Japanese, Mandarine, Arabic, Korean,Greek, Italian, Tagalog, German, French, Sweedish (Where do you come from in Sweeden, Nick), and Russian (How are you doing, Parcour?).  It is very difficult to learn other languages. I respect much your effort.

May you be a very kind woman that charms many gentlemen to shoulder carry you with much pleasure.)

Sam

#6 2011-02-20 21:18:11

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Sofia, there are an argentinian member, his name is xeneixe, he could carry you on his shoulders like a horse.

Sofía, tenemos un integrante argentino, su nombre es xeneixe (hincha del Boca), él podría cargarte sobre sus hombros como un caballo.

caballito

#7 2011-03-18 01:24:12

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Nice story! Makes me want to go see Elton John!! : )

#8 2011-06-10 15:27:16

xeneize
Male (26), Argentina

Hi Sofia, how are yo   big_smile  ,nice experience,that lucky guy.

Hola Sofi como andas todo bien  big_smile  ,  que suerte la de ese loco  cool  , Sofi si vivis aca en Arg no dudes en mandar un mensaje a mi correo que esta visible   wink , asi chamuyamos un rato y vamos a los conciertos te subo media hora  smile , a fin de año creo que viene un internacional conocido, besos Sofi!! smile

Thank you very much friend Caballito.

Che caballito muchas gracias por la buena onda,cuidate y suerte con las mujeres y el shoulder ride.

#9 2011-06-11 07:32:54

patocometa
Male (31), Chile

Te damos la mas binvenida  este grupo Sofia.

Generalmente, cuando me toca publicar un texto, siempre publico en dos idiomas, el español, el que hablo, y por supuesto el ingles.

LO otro (que me perdone el resto de la gente que no habla español) sería genial que publicase toda tu experiencia sobre paseo en hombros en el idioma que hablas. Por lo menos, de ingles, yo solo traduzco automaticamente, pero de hablar, no.

Hace mucho tiempo que alguien del grupo propuso formar un grupo de fans o mienbro de este ocio, que sean hablante hispano, pero la idea no prospero. Solo nos queda conformarnos con comentar en nuestro idioma hispano cada vez que alguien publica una experiencia propia (o haber sido testigo de ese suceso).

Ten por segura que tus esperiencias contadas seran estendidas por gran parte de la comunidad miembro de este grupo.

Board footer