Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-07 23:46:14

liam_oc4

MOW Stories

Can some people who experienced mow before tell me about it????

#2 2015-03-08 00:51:21

MAlifterandrider
Male (23), United States

Re: MOW Stories

In high school my girlfriend and I went to a school dance together. We were both 16. I was about 5' 10" and she about 5' 9". About halfway into the night we saw a bunch of our friends/classmates on the dance floor holding each other on their shoulders. I asked her if she would like us to carry each other and join them, and she immediately agreed. She said she wanted to hold me first, so I climbed up on a chair and carefully sat up on her. She carried me over to the other shoulder-riding kids and danced with me for at least a solid minute. She had carried me before in other ways so I wasn't surprised by how strong she was, but that was the first time I rode on her shoulders and of course it was thrilling! A few months later in the early summer I was with her at a pool party. I played two chicken-fighting rounds on top of her shoulders. Our second fight lasted almost 2 minutes. The water certainly improved her ability to hold me.

A month after that she and I went to the beach and horsed around with each other in the water. I eventually brought her up on my shoulders and carried her out to the sand. I walked down the beach a little bit, and her ride lasted about three minutes total. When I put her down I put my hands on her shoulders and said, "My turn!" almost as a joke, not expected her to go for it. But to my delight she said, "Okay, but I'll have to pick you up in the water." So we went in until the water was deep enough, she ducked under me and brought me up, and she solidly carried me on her shoulders out of the water, back to land and down the beach, for almost a minute.

#3 2015-03-08 14:09:05

liam_oc4

MAlifterandrider wrote:

In high school my girlfriend and I went to a school dance together. We were both 16. I was about 5' 10" and she about 5' 9". About halfway into the night we saw a bunch of our friends/classmates on the dance floor holding each other on their shoulders. I asked her if she would like us to carry each other and join them, and she immediately agreed. She said she wanted to hold me first, so I climbed up on a chair and carefully sat up on her. She carried me over to the other shoulder-riding kids and danced with me for at least a solid minute. She had carried me before in other ways so I wasn't surprised by how strong she was, but that was the first time I rode on her shoulders and of course it was thrilling! A few months later in the early summer I was with her at a pool party. I played two chicken-fighting rounds on top of her shoulders. Our second fight lasted almost 2 minutes. The water certainly improved her ability to hold me.

A month after that she and I went to the beach and horsed around with each other in the water. I eventually brought her up on my shoulders and carried her out to the sand. I walked down the beach a little bit, and her ride lasted about three minutes total. When I put her down I put my hands on her shoulders and said, "My turn!" almost as a joke, not expected her to go for it. But to my delight she said, "Okay, but I'll have to pick you up in the water." So we went in until the water was deep enough, she ducked under me and brought me up, and she solidly carried me on her shoulders out of the water, back to land and down the beach, for almost a minute.

Kwl

#4 2015-03-27 02:07:18

ridecarry
Male (35), U.S

I have had a few women give me a shoulder ride . Im 200 # and they seem to handle my weight rather well

#5 2016-02-25 22:45:17

compguytom
Male (42), USA

I know I'm replying to an old message here, but I have a few of these types of stories.

One happened years ago, with my ex. She was 5'6" with reddish-blonde hair and fair skin. She was really attractive, with natural DD breasts, but she was also kind of thick, with a big bone structure and had always been gifted with genetics to be really strong, especially in her legs and back. As a result, she weighed a lot more than most people would guess, just looking at her. (Everyone I knew who tried to guess her weight said somewhere between 145 and 160lbs. In reality, her weight would vary a little bit but she usually tipped the scales at somewhere between 190 and 196lbs. Unlike most women I've known, she was actually kind of proud of this. Knowing her muscles were part of the reason for her weight -- she mentioned several times that she'd "like to add a little more muscle and break into the 200's".

Anyway, one of her long-time guy friends had just returned from a tour of duty in the military and dropped by to see her. While chatting about random things, including what looked the same as ever, or different, about each other, she mentioned something about him looking really thin. He argued that he wasn't all that skinny and *certainly* weighed a lot more than her. At that, she just laughed and said "Wanna bet?!" and went and got out the bathroom scale. She told him to hop on, which he willingly did, announcing it read 184lbs. He stepped back off, crossing his arms and saying, "Ok.... your turn! Let's see you come close to that!"

She smirked, saying "Read it and weep, little man!", and stepped up on the scale, making the dial zoom around to 195. She said, "A cool 195, in bare feet! YOU still had your boots on!" He just stood there, completely surprised. At that point, I finally chimed in, saying "She's really strong too." She turned to me, saying, "Should I demonstrate?"  I said, "Why not!?" At that, she ducked between his legs in a partial squat, and stood up straight, boosting him up onto her shoulders. He was totally shocked but looked like he was enjoying it, at the same time. I told him, "I've seen her carry her cousin around who weighs about 260, even up and down a flight of stairs. She can hold you up there all day, seriously." At that, she suggested shoulder carrying him down the street to the store, so they could buy some drinks, and off she went, after slipping on some slip-on sandals while he was still up on her shoulders.

(When they came back, he told me she really did carry him the whole way to the store's parking lot - but he was too embarrassed to let her carry him on the way back, since people were staring at them.)

liam_oc4 wrote:

Can some people who experienced mow before tell me about it????

Board footer