Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-15 10:14:28

Lola
Female (25), France

Lola from France

Hi!
I'm Lola, I live in France (in the south west, near Biarritz for those who knows the country).
(Sorry in advance for my english because I'm not used to speak english very often...)

I'm 25 year old and I love being carried on shoulders since I was a teenager... but as I have been growing, it became harder and harder to find somebody to carry me... mostly because I thought that guys would find it weird if I ask them to carry me...
I had a boyfriend in summer of 2016 that was willing to carry me from time to time but he never understood how i love being carried on shoulders and what I like in this thing.
Actually it is a bit hard to tell and that why I was looking to a place to speak with people about it but I didn't found something in french, so here I am smile

Since then we have broken up and I have put on some weight (just a bit) so I have been getting more shy to ask somebody to carry me...

So voilà, I am here to hear your opinions or your questions so feel free to ask smile

Lola

#2 2017-11-15 10:44:28

girlraiser
Male (58), UK

Re: Lola from France

Hi Lola,
Do you ever visit England? Unlimited rides available if you do. Or maybe I'll take a short break to visit you. We could take some pictures to make everyone on here jealous smile
Click on my email link if you'd like to discuss details.
Dave x

Last edited by girlraiser (2017-11-15 21:27:49)

#3 2017-11-15 17:16:52

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

ggrome111@yahoo.es
Nice to say hello ... write me and we'll talk

#4 2017-11-15 19:19:43

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

Welcome to the forum. It is always nice to have female members that love shoulder rides. So, we will be happy to hear your riding experiences. Also it will be nice if you share your height and weight to imagine for us, how it would feel carrying you on our shoulders smile

#5 2017-11-16 00:04:34

bernager
Male (41), FRANCE

Bonjour Lola,
Bienvenue !
Je suis un "porteur" de France, Paris.
Mon mail est
bernager_j@yahoo.fr
On peut discuter, échanger en français si tu le souhaites.
Julien

#6 2017-11-16 00:20:28

andu_andu

Hello and welcome to this forum!
It’s always a pleasure to welcome new members and especially female members. I’m also from France so we can chat more if you want.

Bienvenue Lola! Je suis très heureux que les femmes françaises aiment « shoulderrides »! Andu

#7 2017-11-16 04:48:24

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi.

Its always a shy feeling on both men and women side for asking for rides.

I being a male, have asked many girls/woman to get rides on me, but they have refused sometime or said, we will see .

I think it can only be done with people of similar interest , as they can get the feel and reason to get rides or give rides.

to find them is rare and difficult, me looking for the same.

thanks

Lola wrote:

Hi!
I'm Lola, I live in France (in the south west, near Biarritz for those who knows the country).
(Sorry in advance for my english because I'm not used to speak english very often...)

I'm 25 year old and I love being carried on shoulders since I was a teenager... but as I have been growing, it became harder and harder to find somebody to carry me... mostly because I thought that guys would find it weird if I ask them to carry me...
I had a boyfriend in summer of 2016 that was willing to carry me from time to time but he never understood how i love being carried on shoulders and what I like in this thing.
Actually it is a bit hard to tell and that why I was looking to a place to speak with people about it but I didn't found something in french, so here I am smile

Since then we have broken up and I have put on some weight (just a bit) so I have been getting more shy to ask somebody to carry me...

So voilà, I am here to hear your opinions or your questions so feel free to ask smile

The Horse

#8 2017-11-16 19:54:47

Lola
Female (25), France

Hi everyone / bonjour tout le monde !

Thank you for your kind messages smile

My height and weight are: 1m74 for 68-69kg and I have a rather "curvy" figure...

My e-mail if you want to contact me (french people if possible because english is a bit difficult for me - thanks google translate wink) : lolagab64@caramail.fr

Lola

#9 2017-11-16 20:07:30

Alex
Male, Germany

Hello and welcome to the board, Lola!

I enjoy this as a place to exchange ideas and open thoughts about shoulder riding and I hope you will like it too.

Don't be shy to ask for a ride - there is really no need to and in fact I guess a lot of guys are also waiting for you to just ask them wink

I would also love to leave you a message even tho it will be in english (hopefully google translate will manage!)

Alex

#10 2017-11-16 21:49:04

Blackmore2013
Male (26), France

Hi Lola, first of all welcome among us and nice presentation. It's quite rare to find a soulmate who likes to be carried on the shoulders of someone and more that comes to us from FRANCE !!! Anyway you are at home on this forum. Bienvenue and Enjoy smile

#11 2017-11-18 00:31:31

M:MOW,WOM,WOW
Male (41), Greece

Hello Lola, nobody of course would tell you here that it might not be so good. Anyway, I think most people find shoulder riding and in general lift & carry very nice, but very few people are focused on it. One important thing is to ask yourself what this symbolises for you. For example, some people feel that the one who lifts (gives the ride) is in charge of the situation, showing physical strength and controlling the body and movements of the rider, whereas some others feel that the rider is in charge, being on top. I belong to the first part, actually. But whatever the case, I will write to you personally in French, I am willing to offer you rides.

Lola wrote:

Hi!

#12 2017-11-19 12:31:08

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

Hi Lola and welcome to the forum.
Actually,most men would be willing to carry you on their shoulders,all you have to do is ask them.
Very few would find it weird,the vast majority would be happy to have you on their shoulders.
So,don't be shy and just ask them.

I love shoulder riding-WOM only !

#13 2017-11-19 13:46:41

Fan_of_MissP

Hello Lola. Nice to see your post. I will be happy to carry you. I have sent you a mail. Reply keenly awaited.

Lola wrote:

Hi!

#14 2017-11-21 13:55:14

Lola
Female (25), France

Hi guys!

Thank you all for your kind responses smile I appreciate your propositions to carry me and I would love to visit your different countries on your shoulders!

I thought it would be harder for me to talk about those private things but it feels good to be understood.
Actually I would like to share what I enjoy the most about being carried and would like to have your feedbacks about this: my favorite part of a ride is when I start to feel my carrier struggling to carry me. It can be when a guy struggles to lift me from the ground or when I'm sitting on his shoulders for too long and his legs starts trembling and he's breathing heavily.

I don't know why but for me it is the best part of a ride, I like the feeling of somebody struggling with my weight (I even like it when I'm sitting on old/child furniture or tree branch or swings when I hear them creaking or feel them bending). Ideally I would ride someone until complete exhaustion (like the guy would fall on his knees) but i think it is hard to understand for carriers?

For the riders, I don't know if it's the same for you or if I'm the only one?

Lola

#15 2017-11-21 16:42:07

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

Lola,as you see,you have many offers for rides from many countries.
You have also an offer from me,if you ever come to Greece.

Last edited by nikoscbr (2017-11-21 17:12:30)

#16 2017-11-21 19:26:42

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Hi Lola,

Thanks for sharing your tastes and letting us know a bit more about you.
I think I can speak in name of all carriers when I say that most of us love to be ridden until exhaustion, and that struggling to serve a woman is one big part of the fun. Putting our muscles to work, and feel them burn, just so you can ride comfortably, is a very special kind of submission.

Greetings from your southern neighbour country, and hope you enjoy the community!

#17 2017-11-22 01:42:10

southhorse
Bonus member
Male (40), Chile
Website

Hello Lola, if you ever come to visit Chile, I will gladly give you a ride, or several, on my shoulders. There are many places you could meet and for your stay to be pleasant I can charge you for as long as you want. regards!!

#18 2017-11-23 20:59:59

Alex
Male, Germany

Hi Lola,

it's good to see you having a good time on this forum. And I think you have touched one of the most interesting (and difficult) questions in shoulder riding.

For me it has always been a priority to do everything to make it as comfortable for the rider to sit on top and enjoy the ride. Basically I dont care about my own comfort anymore but exclusively focus on hers instead. So the question naturally is what else can be done to her show how much you like her sitting on top and riding you? The answer to that is the very same moment you have described: I try and exhaust myself beyond limits. For me this is the ultimate sign of true devotion, complete submission and will to serve her.

On a side note I have to say for obvious reasons I try to avoid going to very edge of it where I completely lose control over myself or else the rider may in a way that may cause injuries.

For other reasons I love the beginning of the ride just when she sits down which is for me also a very special moment. Do you enjoy that too?

Alex

#19 2017-11-24 13:23:16

Lola
Female (25), France

Hi Alex,

It sounds that we are very complementary because you are the kind of carrier that I like.
Actually, I find it even better if the carrier is rather slim because of the contrast with my rather curvy body and the big amount of effort that i requires to be carried.

Even if I prefer the part when the guy starts to struggle with me I really like the beginning when he has to lift me from the ground and actually understand how much I weight and how hard it will be to carry me.

That's why if I could, I would ask my carrier to get down and then get up from time to time during a ride ;p

Lola

#20 2017-11-24 21:48:14

Alex
Male, Germany

Hi Lola,

yes, apparently we share the same thoughts wink I really like to hear how you make your carrier do lifts and get him down and up again every once in a while - that is cruel but I love it!  For the same reason I like it when a rider bends my head forward, so that they can sit more comfortable on my shoulders and parts of my neck or they allow me to rest but yet stay seated on top. All of these serve the same purpose: To make it even more tough for me and get me more exhausted. And yet I would not even think about complaining because i'm so thankful that she sits on me, rides me around or just uses me as a chair - whatever she feels doing.

I find it interesting that you prefer a rather slim carrier because of the contrast you mentioned. Do you also prefer slim carriers because you can get them exhausted more easily? I guess it's really a question of how long you want your ride to last and how important a comfortable set of shoulders is for you.

After all I guess the good news is that every carrier will be exhausted after a while and it is completely up to the riders discretion what they want to do with their mounts after they have collapsed exhausted. Most of time when I was too exhausted to carry on I found myself to be used as her seat. She simply didn't get up but stayed on top sitting on my chest, face or back. This is when you learn that no matter what happens your place is really under the tushie of your rider. What do you like to do after you have exhausted your carrier?

Alex

#21 2017-11-30 02:18:49

Dragon
Male (28), America

Lola wrote:

Hi guys!

Thank you all for your kind responses smile I appreciate your propositions to carry me and I would love to visit your different countries on your shoulders!

I thought it would be harder for me to talk about those private things but it feels good to be understood.
Actually I would like to share what I enjoy the most about being carried and would like to have your feedbacks about this: my favorite part of a ride is when I start to feel my carrier struggling to carry me. It can be when a guy struggles to lift me from the ground or when I'm sitting on his shoulders for too long and his legs starts trembling and he's breathing heavily.

I don't know why but for me it is the best part of a ride, I like the feeling of somebody struggling with my weight (I even like it when I'm sitting on old/child furniture or tree branch or swings when I hear them creaking or feel them bending). Ideally I would ride someone until complete exhaustion (like the guy would fall on his knees) but i think it is hard to understand for carriers?

Hi Lola,

Thanks for sharing your feelings and preferences about Shoulder Ride. What the World of shoulder rides needs is more Ladies who love shoulder rides like you.

You said that your favorite part of a ride is when you start to feel your carrier struggling to carry you. That is not weird Miss Lola, it is just great.

I agree with the other guys of this comunity that we would love to carry a Riding Lady unil exhaustion, of course if the female rider wishes to ride until her carrier exhaustion.

Thanks
(Merci)

#22 2017-11-30 17:58:41

Audreyb

Forgive  my intrusion on this subject  but I also  enjoy feeling a carrier  struggle a  bit  with my weight on his shoulders or back  when I'm sitting on  him sometimes.

My enjoyment isn't  derived  from the carriers discomfort  but rather  from  the devotion to the service he is providing and the sacrifice he  is making in serving me.  even  a strong man is going to feel  the  burden of my weight  on him at some  point  and it's enjoyable  knowing that he is beyond the  point of enjoying his  position and is still serving  beneath me  and  obeying my  commands.

There have been instances  with  certain carriers where my enjoyment was from defeating  a man's  ego  and a few rare instances of a  desire to  punish him,  but  a carriers  devotion  ,  making me feel  special  and superior  as I  described is more often the case.

#23 2017-12-01 08:09:29

guero
Male (22), US

@Lola

Hi!  It's nice to know there are people who enjoy riding on shoulders.  I wouldn't feel self conscious about any weight gain, typically carriers like a nice challenge and to feel a good workout.  I always tell people I carry they can gain as much weight as they want.  Have you ever ridden on someone who is much smaller than you?  Also can I email you?

@Audreyb

I'm glad to hear you enjoy it when your rider struggles underneath you as well.  Whats the longest ride you've had where it was obvious they were struggling beneath you?  Also have you ever ridden on someone significantly smaller than you?

#24 2017-12-02 04:52:09

Audreyb

guero:

The longest  ride on anyone's shoulders was  on my e  husband before we were married. He is quite strong but I pushed  him  beyond  his  limits and I played on his ego which was his Achilles heel.   He is an  example of what  meant in  punishing a  carrier  and defeating his ego.

Unfortunately the rules on this forum forbid talking about the smallest carrier.
I did ride on the shoulders of a guy who was lighter than I was when I was  a teenager. It was a  chicken fight at the beach  and he was quite  puny,

#25 2017-12-02 18:11:16

M:MOW,WOM,WOW
Male (41), Greece

Well Lola, what you like is not difficult to satisfy, bebause even if it takes some time, anybody would become finally exhausted smile Besides, I am slim and I would like to carry a curvy woman:)

Lola wrote:

Hi guys!

#26 2017-12-04 16:28:45

brad's shoulders
Male (38), United States

This post raises a great point: how far is a carrier willing to go, once the discomfort starts challenging his initial commitment and taking away from his own enjoyment?

As carriers, I believe we all love the IDEA of being pushed to our limits, suffering for our rider's comfort, carrying her all day towards the sunset like a strong and loyal horse.

However, reality can be different. Based on stories I was told by some of my riders, no more than one carrier out of ten will actually go "beyond the point of enjoying his position, and still serving beneath me and obeying my commands" (borrowing Audrey's words).

Personally, I cherish that critical moment when I have to take a deep breath, relax my shoulders to let the rider be the most comfortable, and decide that I am not going to ask for a break, because her satisfaction is more important than mine. It's not easy though.

I recently carried a rider on a trail in the woods. We had been already going for about 40 minutes (with a short break in the middle) when we hit a long uphill section. I was pretty tired, and I know she could feel it, so I said something like: "Oh wow, that's a pretty big hill in front of us!" I honestly expected her to take that as a cue and give me a break. But she didn't. I had to use all of my mental and physical strength to carry her all the way up. When she finally dismounted, she confessed to me that she had totally understood my cue, but she had decided to be selfish because she didn't really feel like walking uphill. She loved the fact that I didn't go beyond that subtle cue, and I decided to keep serving her without any further comment. I was incredibly happy to hear that, and immediately ready to offer her more riding all the way to the car. She did not hesitate to accept.

I am very grateful that riders like her (and like you, Lola and Audrey) exist to challenge carriers like me and make us better. It is an honor to serve you, and a pleasure to suffer for your comfort and satisfaction.

#27 2017-12-06 03:22:43

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Lola .

It is interesting that you prefer a slim carrier because of the contrast with your curvy body. Contrast between carriers VS Riders is interesting. Do you prefer slim carriers because you can get them exhausted more easily? Do you prefer slim carriers just because it is a contrast with your own body? (by the way, I would like to see your avatar photo in a higher resolution)

Your comments make me think about the type of body we carriers should get to carry Ladies...

I am slim, but strong. I am not in the super heavy weight division. I am in the division X. How much slim do you prefer your carrier be?
When I was training some time ago, I tried to get a strong but slim body, to be strong but fast in fights. (and just a little... what is the word?... ripped?)

I was strong, for example, Once I lifted a guy around 90-95 kg in fireman carry, and then made a samoan drop. So I guess I could carry almost any girl.

Probably every carrier will be exhausted after a while of carrying his rider. After all we are just humans. Yes, even the Dragon

#28 2017-12-06 03:35:54

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Audreyb

It is good to hear that you enjoy to feel when your carrier struggles underneath your weight. I am glad to hear that you like and enjoy his devotion and the struggle he is making to carry You. If I carry a girl on my shoulders, I would carry her with that type of devotion.

It is good to know that a carrier's devotion, makes you feel special and superior. You, Riding Ladies are special (and superior) for us the carriers. I am sure that we, the carriers, would like to make feel special and superior to our Riding Ladies... I would like to...

Miss Audreyb, you said that there have been instances with carriers where your enjoyment was from defeating their ego and instances of a desire to punish them. This is interesting, because of your posts, you said you are usually a gentle rider. Can you tell us about this, please?

#29 2017-12-07 18:02:20

Audreyb

Dragon:

Punishing  a carrier is not usually my  motivation and such instances are rare.  My ex husband  was such a case , once before we were married I pretended to  hurt my ankle while we were hiking  and insisted that he carry  me. It was his  idea  to have me sit on his shoulders  and finish  the hike.  But he was being a jerk, jogging for a short distance  which was uncomfortable for me and also  a little frightening because he  is over 6 ft. tall  and I thought I  might fall.  He  is  quite strong and proud of it  so  playing on his  ego  in that  regard was easy.

I knew he was getting very  tired because it was a long  hike  and when he wanted to  turn  back I insisted that he  carry me to  the  top of a rather steep hill on the path. When he  balked I implied that he was a weakling and that was enough  of an attack on his ego  to make him  do  what I wanted.

His head bowed forward  naturally  because of the effort and the steepness of the hill and I took the opportunity to sit  more forward   and spurred him on with my  heels  (tennis shoes) kicking him in the sides of his ribs . I also help onto his hair  very  tight  and pushed forward to make him  keep his head down because it was more comfortable to  have my bottom  supported by  his shoulders  rather than just having my legs sitting on  them.

I didn't care if we broke off  our relationship  or  not because I  was angry  about him being such a  jerk  and when he tried  bouncing  me at the end of the return  trip I squeezed his neck really  hard with my  thighs and almost made him pass out. He was on his hands and knees with me still astride his  neck  and sitting on him before I let him up. 

I slapped him 3 times  before I got off him  and just to show  that I had fooled him  I walked off toward  the  car  without pretending to  limp anymore.  He followed  and  apologized  , begging me  not to break up  with him.  That  was when I knew I had him wrapped around my finger and decided to  keep   him for a  while longer.

#30 2017-12-08 21:36:05

Alex
Male, Germany

Love it, Audrey!

I can remember you told us about that ride once but I could not recall the nice little detail when he was following you begging and being sorry! smile This could have been the beginning of a wonderful rider/carrier relationship (even so that perhaps your intention back then)

Alex

#31 2017-12-09 05:34:14

Audreyb

Alex:

That  shoulder ride was spur of the moment  and rather unexpected because I had just started dating  my (now)ex husband and I wasn't sure I wanted to  continue. Being lifted on his shoulders surprised me because he didn't even like me sitting on his lap. He had a weird macho thing about being  "beneath"  anyone.  He could have fought me off when I was squeezing his neck   but for some reason he  didn't.  He was  full of prejudices and  phobias  and I found them  tedious.

But when he crawled after me, after I almost made him pass out,  I was both surprised and intrigued.  I  had  somehow gained some power  over him and I  was curious  to  find out how far I  could go.
He was a  challenge  and not at all  like  the submissive men I  had  known  and I wanted to see how far I could take things. It was much later that I  decided that  I  wanted to  break him and  possibly  own  him.  Riding on is shoulders wasn't important to me at the time. I did ride his shoulders at times but  that was only a very small part  of what  ultimately became my  plan  to fully  break and control what I considered to be  a strong and  possibly  dangerous  beast.

It took a long  time and an effort that I rarely put into  any  relationship  but  he seemed to become addicted to me,  for want of a better term.  I took him  farther than I had ever  considered even though  he rebelled  and  we broke up several  times  in the course of things.   I don't  really know if he had some deep-seated masochism  that he tried to  suppress or cover up  or exactly what it was that kept him  coming  back until he  literally begged me to marry him.  I refused to live with  him  without marriage and  I arrange a prenuptial agreement   that  he signed willingly that  was  entirely in my  favor  and included support payments in spite of me  being fully  self supporting.

I don't see him often of late,  but I'm  still on his back every day of his life  financially  and my  lawyers are on his back with me.

#32 2017-12-30 02:20:38

stalot
Male (45), austria

Hi Lola,
sent you an email, i am ready to carry you:)
joe

#33 2017-12-30 02:25:19

stalot
Male (45), austria

Lola,
something wrong with your email, it keeps coming back with failure.
mine is
stalot@yahoo.com

joe

#34 2018-02-11 03:24:51

Dragon
Male (28), America

Miss Lola

It looks like your email does not works... make a new one, please.

#35 2018-02-11 03:40:08

Dragon
Male (28), America

Mr Fan_of_MissP

Where is MissP? is she retired of shoulder ride?
Do the people really retire of shoulder rides? That a question for the future...

#36 2018-02-11 10:40:37

Fan_of_MissP

Dragon wrote:

Miss Lola

It looks like your email does not works... make a new one, please.

Yes Miss Lola. Your email does not work.

I am planning to visit Europe in April this year. Please let me know if you would let me carry you. I would love to do that

#37 2018-02-16 03:37:30

Dragon
Male (28), America

Hello Fan_of_MissP!

How are you, man?
Where is MissP? Is she for real? Is she retired of shoulder rides?

Just a question.
Have a nice day

#38 2018-02-16 09:11:48

Fan_of_MissP

Dragon wrote:

Hello Fan_of_MissP!

How are you, man?
Where is MissP? Is she for real? Is she retired of shoulder rides?

Just a question.
Have a nice day

Yes! She is for real! But I am not longer in touch with her

#39 2018-02-24 03:25:35

Dragon
Male (28), America

Hello Fan_of_MissP!

Thanks for your answer.

Then MissP is for real. I was almost sure she was for real and not a troll... and by your  answer, now I know I was right.

I have read one or two of her shoulder rides adventures and I liked them. Yes my friend, only a real riding Mistress can tell a shoulder ride experience with that passion.

I read about MissP's "five star riding style" a dominant style, where she rides her carriers until their limits. A style only for strong carriers, I guess. Really interesting, from my point of view (I know that probably not all the people think in the same way).

If you did meet her personally, you are a lucky man, my friend.
She is not from Germany, she is from Persia, if I am not wrong. Is it true that her smile is so beautiful that could melt the ice?

I do not know to what saint one should pray to meet this type of shoulder riding Ladies.

Did she rode on your shoulders?

How about your experience with her?

Sorry, I have many questions. To know that she is for real is just wonderful. She must be a great person and almost a celebrity for her fans (like you, Fan of MissP).

I would like to know about your experience being ridden by her, my friend. If you do not mind sharing it. If you prefer, you can send me your experience to mi email.

universaldragon99@gmail.com

You are her fan my friend, why are you not longer in touch with her?

Have a nice day!

Thanks!

Last edited by Dragon (2018-02-25 01:56:51)

#40 2018-02-25 14:17:53

Fan_of_MissP

She met me for an hour or two.

She rode me three times. 10 minutes each for the first two times.

For the third time after I think 3-4 minutes I was exhausted so we had to end the ride.

Yeah, I am indeed a lucky man!

Though she was disappointed as she wanted to do more than just riding which I declined. That is why she said she did not want to be in touch with me.

The details are beyond the scope of this forum.

#41 2018-02-26 17:12:50

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

Fan_of_MissP wrote:

She met me for an hour or two.

She rode me three times. 10 minutes each for the first two times.

For the third time after I think 3-4 minutes I was exhausted so we had to end the ride.

Yeah, I am indeed a lucky man!

Though she was disappointed as she wanted to do more than just riding which I declined. That is why she said she did not want to be in touch with me.

The details are beyond the scope of this forum.

Do you know why she has stopped writing here?
Her posts are from 2014,more than four years old.

Last edited by nikoscbr (2018-03-09 22:36:56)

#42 2018-02-28 03:16:24

Dragon
Male (28), America

Fan of MissP

Thanks for your answer.

I would like to know what she wanted to do besides the ride... and I would like to know more details about the ride Did she wear her spurs and riding crop?... How tall is she and what is her weight? Is she really a dominant rider?

#43 2018-03-01 07:41:16

Iliad
Male (32), south.korea

long time shoulder riding until pony totally exhausion is the most important thing

of shoulderriding.(plz forgive for my short english)

carrier should obey absolutely a command of riders,

and the most important thing carrier should remember is devotion and

sacrifice for riders.  i think that carrier was born to be a pony slave.

that's my opinion. even if carrier die while carrying on the shoulder for

exhausion of hard riding, carrier should know it is honor.

my dream is that my rider ride on my shoulder and to satisfy her desires,

make me severely go to everywhere from morning to evening..

my legs would struggle, i can't walking anymore, but i endure pain for my master.

#44 2018-03-25 03:30:16

Dragon
Male (28), America

It seems that there are no more fans of MissP  here.
I wonder how many MissP fans are here?
Should we create a fan club of MissP?
If all of us who have read and are fans of her stories, please MissP to return to the community maybe she will return here...
Just an idea...

#45 2018-03-30 20:18:52

Lola
Female (25), France

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry to have spent so much time not answering to you!!

I had a nervous breakdown and I prefered I staying away of internet for a while...

But now I feel a lot better smile
However, I put some more weight and I now weigh 74-75kg for 1m74... but I feel great as I am! It will just be harder to find guys to carry me ^^

I hope I will be lucky for this summer with festivals and trips!

++

Lola

#46 2018-03-30 20:22:06

jean_lyon
Male, France

Coucou Lola,

Je vois que tu es repassée sur le site.
Tu te souviens de moi? Tu avait l'air bien motivée pour faire une promenade sur Lyon..
Si ça te dit toujours (ou si tu veux seulement discuter), envoie moi un message, sur mon ancien email

A très bientôt j'espère

Jean

Hello Lola,
I see you are back
Do you remember me?
If you want to visit Lyon ( ou only talk), please send me an e-mail

See you soon

Jean

Last edited by jean_lyon (2019-08-15 07:59:34)

#47 2018-03-31 14:24:51

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

Hi Lola,welcome back

You have many proposals for shoulder riding from many guys in many countries,from this site.
Instead of thinking about it,you should meet with some guys from here and start riding.
And you should also get a new email address,your old one is useless,so we can contact you.

#48 2018-03-31 14:45:56

Lola
Female (25), France

Thank you, my new e-mail is: lolag64@caramail.fr
Feel free to contact me, however, I don't travel abroad a lot... so i would prefer if it is people form France or Spain because I live in the south of France.

++

Lola

#49 2018-05-17 18:02:07

alberto
Male (23), Spain

Hi Lola!
Thanks for posting your new email. I have sent you an email.
Talk soon.

#50 2018-05-28 21:53:14

nikoscbr
Male (57), Greece

Hi Lola !
i have sent you an email today,check it out

nikoscbr

Board footer