Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-03 20:48:32

Alex
Male, Germany

Riding and being ridden - what does it do to you?

I have a question for both carriers and riders likewise. This is about something I believe I have noticed on myself, however I'm quite interested what your experience is about.

For riders:
If you are sitting on top of someone and riding them, do you think it changes the way over time on how you relate to your carrier? Does it make you  perhaps more demanding or dominant?

Likewise for carriers:
What does it do to you if you are being ridden by the same person (or different persons) quite often? Do you act or behave differently over time?

Alex

#2 2017-12-03 22:36:37

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

Re: Riding and being ridden - what does it do to you?

Good question! I would grow found of him and I would become more demand, only if he enjoys it, it puts me off when I know he doesn't like to be ridden, he let me ride only because he is nice!
What about yourself?

#3 2017-12-06 03:33:26

Dragon
Male (28), America

I probably would have the same behavior. If I were mounted by the same person (a female rider), if she wanted it, I would behave in the way she wanted.
After all, it would be for her enjoyment. And I would likev she enjoy her ride.

#4 2017-12-08 12:11:24

nitinlumar2013

im carrier

first  time my rider found difficult to ride me  and for second little difficult  for my rider after three times
it was easy go  now im proud and permenant pony to my rider

#5 2017-12-08 19:18:22

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

I am a rider..
I feel I am superior being. And the pony under me is inferior one.
He is there to serve me as a pony..
IHe is the beast of burden and his has to struggle under me so that I can enjoy

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#6 2017-12-08 21:30:59

Alex
Male, Germany

Thanks for all your replies! Me as a carrier enjoy reading your riders selfish and dominant views

@Movieyou2003: What about myself, you ask?

My regular rider is a good friend of mine for almost ages and our riding activities definitely have changed how I relate to her - slowly but surely. I wouldn't go as far as saying this would have changed my personality but let me explain. We started out as friends as I said and the first ride was a playful activity meant to give her a better view on a concert. The second ride took almost a year to happen but then it was in a completely different context. It was still playful but it was the sort of ride when you as a carrier luckily notice that your new rider sits on top longer than everyone else would do in the same situation. The next few rides where of similar nature and it became apparent that both of us were enjoying what we were doing. Honestly i think these are amongst the most interesting situations: Getting to know your new rider. Getting a sense of her, trying to understand her motivations, being all lucky when you notice she enjoys riding as much as you love to spent time under her bottom being ridden. And yet I was still playful, obviously not paying as much attention as I should have, not being focused, feeling as if that is something that I am doing because I want to do that and I could ask her to stop and get up anytime I want to. All of this was then following by a few moments that have started to change my mind: I can recall that once she was annoyed at me and started yelling. And she wasn't just annoyed but really upset. It caught me all by surprise when i noticed she was upset because i obviously did something wrong (even if it was something as simple as moving into the wrong direction). That is probably the moment where vanilla people would have quit and left the scene for good, but for me it changed a lot. She was taking this seriously and so did I then. From that moment onwards I was dedicated to listen to her, obeying her commands, accepting her riding aids, reacting to things as sensitive as the click of her tongue or her moving her bottom, devoted to her having a the most comfortable seat and ride on top. And all of that has grown stronger with every minute spent under her.

So yes, to keep a long story short: It did change myself. Completely. From something that I wanted her to do and ask to stop anytime to something where she demands me to obey and and only stops on  her decision.

Alex

Board footer