Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-24 04:56:53

rideschulter
Bonus member
Male (60), Germany

Story

This story I found last year in the web.

"Several years ago while a sophomore in High School, I dated a girl named Kim. Kim was a year younger than me at 14 but she looked, dressed, and acted much older.  Kim was a very beautiful girl standing about 5’3” and around 100 lbs.  She had been a gymnast and a cheerleader since she was 8 years old.  Because of her background and her small size she was especially easy to lift.  She also seemed to enjoy being lifted and even asked me to lift her on many occasions.  Other girls I had dated didn’t mind being cradle carried or thrown across my shoulder but the minute I would try to lift them overhead they would seem to panic and demand that I put them down.  I still managed a few overhead lifts but they definitely didn’t seem to enjoy it.  Kim was the direct opposite.  She loved it when I would lift her overhead especially when I would surprise her and hoist her overhead before she realized what was happening.

Many times when we were outdoors at a park, or amusement park, or at the lake or beach, she would ask me to give her a shoulder ride and would insist that I lift her up there.  I would stand behind her and grab her bent elbows and press her overhead and place her on my shoulders.  In her bedroom, she had a very large mirror that she would ask me to lift her in front of so that she could watch as I pressed her overhead and held her there for several seconds before lowering her to shoulder level and pressing her again.  She was so light and was so good at holding her body rigid that I could do this multiple times and she would always get excited and want me to keep lifting her until complete exhaustion.

Kim’s mom and dad had divorced several years earlier and her mom had moved to Florida with her job and Kim stayed behind with her Dad since she wanted to finish high school with all her friends.  A few months after we started dating, Kim’s mom, Karen, came for a visit.  Wow!…I could certainly see where Kim got her looks.  Karen was not like any other 39 year old mother I had been around.  For starters she looked like she was in her 20’s and usually people assumed that she and Kim were sisters although she was quite a bit taller than Kim at probably 5’8” or 5’9” but she had a killer body just like Kim.  Karen was also the coolest Mom I had ever been around.  She was pretty liberal on her opinion on partying and having fun as long as it was done in moderation and did not interfere with school work.  I couldn’t believe the relationship that Kim and her Mom had.  It really was like they were sisters or best friends as they could seem to talk about anything.  I even got a little embarrassed a few times. 

Karen soon left and returned to her home in Florida and I started kidding Kim about having a three-some with her and her Mom.  I know that may sound strange but we had that type of relationship that we could joke around even about such taboo subjects.  I was just kidding around but obviously the thought had crossed my mind.  I even fantasized about pressing Karen high above my head.  I wasn’t sure I could do it…she was a lot taller and heavier than Kim but I sure wanted to try.  A few months later, Kim asked me to go with her to her Mom’s for Spring Break.  She joked around about me finally getting to live out my fantasy.  Of course she was joking but the thoughts of seeing Karen again certainly was a good excuse to accompany Kim.

Karen had a very nice home in a nice neighborhood and even had a pool in the back yard.  It was unseasonably warm for that time of the year even for Florida and we even got to swim and enjoy the pool.  Karen worked the first couple of days but decided to take time off from work the remainder of the week to spend some time with her daughter.  The next day, Kim and I went out to the pool after lunch and had an afternoon swim.  We were playing around and I would go under water and come up underneath Kim who was on a pool float and I would lift her up and press her high overhead and then drop her.  Kim loved the anticipation of not knowing when I would drop her.  Sometimes I would hold her only a few seconds and sometimes I would make her wait with anticipation for close to a minute.  Kim was having a great time and kept asking me to do it again just like a little kid.  Soon Karen came outside to join us and to my surprise, Kim told her mom that it was a blast she had to try it.  Karen smiled but said she didn’t think so.  She said that I looked pretty strong but that she didn’t exactly weigh 100 lbs. like Kim.  Kim quickly corrected her mom and said she was 104 lbs. this morning and quickly asked me if I could lift her Mom.  I told her that I thought so even though I wasn’t sure.  I had never lifted anyone as tall as Karen and although I was horrible guessing women’s weight, I knew she had to be a lot heavier than Kim.  I knew I could bench press my body weight (165 lbs.) but lifting a person is a lot more difficult and Karen and I were basically the same height.  I had one girlfriend in high school, Angie, that was 130 – 135 lbs and I could lift her overhead about 50% of the time.  At 5’5” tall, Angie was a lot shorter than Karen but I guessed that they probably weighed about the same.  I knew that I was stronger now but still had some apprehension about attempting to lift her and failing.

After watching us for a few minutes and listening to Kim trying to talk her into it, Karen got up from her lounge chair and took off her swimsuit cover and much to my surprise said that I could try.  As she turned around and started walking to the pool I couldn’t believe her body.  She had on a very small bikini and had a body that most 20 year old models would envy.  She was very tall and slim but with surprisingly large breasts.  They weren’t huge or anything but given her slim build they seemed very large.  At least a large C or maybe even a D – cup.  Kim had a great body but Karen’s was even better.  This didn’t seem to bother Kim though, she was always commenting on how beautiful her mother was and how she wished she were as pretty as or built like her mother and now I could see why. 

Karen entered the water slowly, complaining that it was still cool.  After a few minutes her body finally got adjusted to the water and she swam a couple of laps and then climbed up on the float.  “Give it your best shot,” she told me.  I was nervous about trying, knowing that I would be embarrassed if I failed but excited about the possibility of pressing her high over my head.  I took a deep breath and went underwater and spent some extra time adjusting my hands to try and balance her.  I knew Kim’s body well and could quickly position my hands to balance her but Karen was much taller and I had to reposition them several times.  Finally I found the correct hand position to balance her and I lifted her out of the water and then slowly but surely I pressed her up and locked my elbows holding her high overhead.  Karen was shocked and said she didn’t think there was any chance that I could lift her overhead.  I was very excited at my accomplishment and Kim just said she knew that I could do it.  I continued to hold her up for about 15 seconds and then suddenly let her drop into the pool.  Karen came up out of the water laughing and told Kim that she was right…it was a lot of fun. It was actually a lot easier than I thought. She was either a lot lighter than I had estimated or I had gained more strength than I thought since I had lifted Angie.  I lifted her and Kim a few more times but soon told them I had to have a break.  We all got out of the pool and enjoyed the sun and some refreshments. 

After a while, Kim said she was going in to take a bath and get dressed leaving Karen and I by ourselves.  We really didn’t talk much…just a little small talk.  We just continued to soak in the sun and enjoy the warm weather.  A little later, I decided to go in and check on Kim.  I was almost dry by this time and started to walk to the house.  I had to pass by Karen and she suddenly surprised me by giving me a playful shove which I wasn’t prepared for and fell into the pool.  She was laughing loudly when I surfaced and I told her that paybacks were hell.  As I started to climb out of the pool, she jumped up and ran towards the house.  She was surprisingly fast and I barely caught her as she was opening the door.  I really hadn’t thought about what I was going to do and had only chased because she ran.  Without really even thinking about it I pulled her away from the door and tossed her across my shoulder and started walking toward the pool.  As I arrived at the pool, I wasn’t sure if I should throw her in or not.  She was begging me to put her down and since I really didn’t know her all that well and she was my girlfriend’s mother I decided that throwing her in probably wasn’t such a good idea.  As soon as I put her down, she surprised me again and tried to push me in the pool again.  This time I managed to steady myself and her move failed.  She realized I wasn’t going in this time and started laughing and running for the house again.  This time I caught her and threw her over my shoulder and again walked back to the pool.  She was once again begging me to put her down but this time I wasn’t falling for it.  I did set her back on her feet but only to readjust her.  I think she thought I wouldn’t throw her in the pool but I suddenly lifted her again placing her across my shoulders with her back resting on my shoulder and looking straight up at the sky.  I repositioned my hands to balance her with one hand between her shoulder blades and one hand on her lower back basically at her butt and slowly pressed her overhead while she was screaming her apologizes for throwing me in and pleading with me to put her down.   This time it was different…her voice really had a panicked sound to it now.  I was teasing her and I finally lowered her down only to press her overhead again.  I continued to tease her and acted like I was about to throw her in and then I would start to lower her and acting like I was going to put her down only to press her overhead again.  After doing this a few times she told me she couldn’t take the anxiety any longer and to just to throw her in and get it over with.  I was getting a little tired so I was happy to comply and I kind of slowly let her fall into the water. 

She surfaced laughing and repeated what I had said earlier that paybacks were hell.  I couldn’t believe it when she climbed out of the pool and started walking towards me again.  I steadied myself preparing for her to try and push me in and she tried gallantly but she couldn’t manage to push me in.  After letting her try for a short while, I decided to throw her in again.  I’m not sure why I did what I did next but I seemed to forget that she was my girlfriend’s mother.  We were wrestling around and the skin on skin and her breasts rubbing on me was more than I could take.  I suddenly shot my right arm between her legs and my left arm over her shoulder and lifted her up to shoulder height.  I then repositioned my hands…my right between her legs and my left hand right between her breasts and pressed her overhead.  When I looked up to enjoy my accomplishment, I realized that my left hand between her breasts had caused her tight bikini top to shift and her gorgeous breasts were exposed.  As a 15 year old boy with raging hormones I was in heaven; however, I suddenly became keenly aware that Kim was in the house and could look out a window or come outside and I don’t think I could have explained the situation.  Unlike the prior time, Karen remained silent and the only noise was our heavy breathing.  After a few more seconds of enjoying the view, I slowly lowered Karen to the ground and apologized for the clothing malfunction.  She just smiled and told me it was her fault.  We really didn’t get a chance to say anything else as we heard the door slam as Kim came back outside.  "

#2 2006-11-24 06:04:51

rideschulter
Bonus member
Male (60), Germany

Re: Story

Second story in German:

"NÜRNBERG AHA - EIN FASCHINGSWOCHENENDE IN DER FRANKEN-METROPOLE

Am Samstagabend sind Nicole zusammen mit Andrea und Jens zu Katja, einer Freundin von Andrea, nach Nürnberg gefahren. Sie lebt dort zusammen mit
Daniela in einer WG.
Katja ist 1,73m groß und normal gebaut, Daniela ist etwa genauso groß, aber relativ dick und bestimmt nicht gerade ein Federgewicht... Beide wissen nichts von Nicole's, Andrea's und Jens' Leidenschaft, dem Schulterreiten. Und trotzdem gelang es ihnen, ihren Fetisch auszuleben, ohne darüber reden zu müssen.
Anlass für den Nürnberg-Trip war Katjas Geburtstagsfete und der Faschingszug am Sonntag, den sie lt. Katja unbedingt gesehen haben sollten. Nicole ist eigentlich ein absoluter Faschingsmuffel. Die so genannte fünfte Jahreszeit hat für Schulterreitfans wie sie aber einen großen Vorteil: Man kann seine Leidenschaft ungehemmt in der Öffentlichkeit ausleben und andere Leute zum Mitmachen motivieren.
Am Samstag war Party und am Sonntag fuhren sie nach dem Frühstück mit den Öffentlichen in die City. Sie, das waren Andrea, Jens, Katja und Nicole.
Daniela hatte keine Lust. Andrea, Jens und Nicole waren nicht verkleidet. Nicole trug - wie fast immer - eine blaue Jeans, weiße Turnschuhe und einen ihrer Lieblingspullis, Andrea hatte sich für eine blau-weiß gestreifte Hose und einen kurzen Pulli "mit Po-Blick" entschieden. Katja zog eine Verkleidung vor: Sie ging als Clown. Sie trug eine knallgrüne Schlabberhose mit total affigen Hosenträgern, ein weiß-grün gestreiftes Oberteil, eine knallrote Fliege und eine ebenfalls knallgrüne Perücke - Pappnase und Schminke natürlich auch.
Sie standen pünktlich zum Zugbeginn am Straßenrand. Nach gut 10 Minuten schoben sich ein paar andere Leute vor sie - für Nicole die perfekte Gelegenheit, um auf Jens' Schultern zu klettern - man will ja was sehen. Er ging in die Hocke und Nicole platzierte ihre 60 kg auf seine Schultern. Er stand auf und sie hatte einen perfekten Blick. Manchmal hüpfte sie wie ein kleines Kind auf Jens' Schultern herum oder beugte sich zur Seite, um mit Andrea und Katja reden zu können. Dabei musste Nicole ihr komplettes Gewicht auf Jens' rechte Schulter verlagern.
10 Minütchen später verschwanden die beiden anderen Mädels, um Getränke zu holen. Sie blieben weg. Stattdessen klingelte Nicole's Handy. Die beiden hatten einen besseren Stehplatz gefunden. Nicole sagte, sie komme "angeritten". Sie würde sie schon in der Menge sehen, weil sie ja hoch genug sitze. Es verstand sich von selbst, dass Nicole sich von Jens tragen ließ. Er lief langsam durch die Menschenmenge, während Nicole lautstark Helau rufend und winkend auf seinen Schultern saß.
Wenige Augenblicke und ein paar Hüpfer später kamen
die Beiden bei Andrea und Clown Katja an. Sie versorgten sie mit Bier. Alle stießen an und verfolgten den weiteren Zugverlauf.
Nach weiteren 20 Minuten sagte Nicole zu Jens, er möge sie bitte absetzen. Sie konnte sich ja denken, dass Andrea auch einmal auf ihm sitzen will. Doch Andrea dachte nicht ans Aufsteigen, sondern bot Katja einen Sitzplatz auf Jens an. Katja ist nicht gerade schüchtern und nahm die Einladung an. Nicole stieg also ab und Katja hockte sich mit ihren 67 Kilos auf Jens. Sie streckte die Beine nach vorne und sagte im Befehlston, aber dennoch lachend: "Hoch!" Jens stand auf. Sie wippte auf seinen Schultern und sagte lachend: "Das ist ja ein geiler Platz!" Auch Katja konnte oder wollte nicht dauerhaft still sitzen, sie hopste auf Jens herum. Eine halbe Stunde später ließ Jens Katja wieder runter. Fast zeitgleich bettelte eine Frau hinter ihnen ihren Mann/Freund an. Sie wollte auch einmal auf seinen Schultern sitzen, er wollte sie aber nicht hochheben. Nicole bot ihr einen Sitzplatz auf Jens an, den sie kurzerhand als ihren Freund ausgab. Sie drückte ihm einen Kuss auf die Wange und meinte: "Sie kann doch auf dir sitzen - nicht wahr, Schatz?!!!???!!!" Jens wollte zunächst nicht. Er war schon ziemlich geschafft, weil Katja und Nicole nicht nur eine Stunde auf ihm saßen, sondern ihm durch kräftige Hüpfer und Gewichtsverlagerungen ziemlich zusetzten. Aber er wusste, dass er nicht all zu oft die Gelegenheit hat, fremde Frauen zu tragen und so stimmte er zu, hockte sich hin und die fremde Frau stieg auf. Man wusste nicht, ob sie sich verkleidet hatte oder immer so durch die Gegend läuft. Jedenfalls trug sie eine enge, figurbetonende weiße Hose mit blauen Pünktchen und ein weißes, blau gepunktetes Oberteil. Sie hatte rote und grüne Strähnchen im sonst schwarzen Haar und war schon ziemlich angetrunken. Sie platzierte ihre schätzungsweise 50 kg (lt. Jens war sie jedenfalls deutlich leichter als Nicole) auf seinen Schultern und er ging hoch. Sie fragte etwas verunsichert, ob sie zu schwer sei. Jens sagte freilich, dass sie ein Federgewicht sei und sie sich überhaupt keine Gedanken machen müsse. Zusammen mit Andrea und Katja ging Nicole (wieder einmal) Getränke holen. Die Fremde, die sich als Caro vorstellte, hatte eine Runde ausgegeben. Sie saß eine halbe Stunde auf "Nicole's" Jens. Ihr hatte es übrigens richtig Spaß gemacht, Jens einfach "zu verleihen", ist irgendwie auch ein Gefühl von Macht. Als Caro abstieg, brauchte Jens eine Pause. Die Mädchen hatten ihn ordentlich "durchgesessen".  Anschließend gingen sie gemeinsam in die nächste Kneipe, die sie erst gegen 8 wieder verließen. Sie wollten noch nicht nach Hause. Katja schlug eine Kneipe vor, die ungefähr 10 Fußminuten entfernt lag. Bevor sie losliefen, meinte Andrea, sie wolle nun auch einmal auf Jens Schultern sitzen und reiten. Jens ging in die Hocke und Andrea ließ sich auf seinen Schultern nieder. Er stemmte sie wieder hoch und trug sie durch die Stadt. Sie sangen irgendwelche NDW-Songs und hatten jede Menge Spaß - Jens natürlich auch, wenn er auch zugunsten ausreichender Atemluft aufs Singen verzichtete. Kurz vor dem Ziel begann Andrea, lautstark "Hoppe Hoppe Reiter" zu singen und auf Jens herumzuhopsen. Er hielt wacker durch. Vor der Lokaltüre setzte er Andrea ab und sie gingen rein. Katja handyfonierte kurz mit Daniela. Sie hatte sich kurzerhand dazu entschlossen, zu uns zu kommen. Zusammen mit ihr verbrachten sie ein paar schöne Stunden in der Kneipe, die sie gegen 11 wieder verließen. Alle waren schon ziemlich besoffen.
Vor der Lokaltüre schaute Nicole Jens mit ihrem süßesten Blick in die Augen und fragte ihn, ob er sie zur U-Bahn tragen würde. Sie versprach ihm, sich ganz leicht zu machen - immerhin hatte er die Mädels heute schon ziemlich lange im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes aushalten müssen. Er stimmte zu. Er hockte sich wieder hin, Nicole kletterte wieder auf seine Schultern und er stand auf. Langsam setzte er sich mit ihr in Bewegung. "Das ist ja ein Luxus", sagte Daniela und Katja erklärte lallend, dass er sie alle schon durch die Gegend getragen habe. Daniela meinte, dass sie gerne dabei gewesen wäre. Man habe von da oben bestimmt eine coole Aussicht. Am U-Bahnhof setzte Jens Nicole ab und sie versprach Daniela, dass sie vom Zielbahnhof nach Hause reiten könne. Katja meinte, dass man ja nur zwei Min. laufe. "Dann machen wir halt einen Umweg..."
Am Zielbahnhof befahl Nicole Jens, in die Hocke zu gehen. Daniela war hinsichtlich ihrer Figur ein bisschen skeptisch. "Ich bin zu schwer. Ich wiege gut 90 kg!" Wir erklärten ihr, dass er auch Andrea getragen habe,
die ja auch kein Leichtgewicht ist.
Vorsichtig nahm Daniela auf Jens Platz. Er hob sie hoch. Sie kreischte vor Angst, aber ihr Kreischen ging schnell in Lachen über. Sie machten einen 15minütigen Umweg. Jens kam sichtlich erschöpft am Haus an, in dem die beiden Mädels wohnten. Daniela sagte, sie hätte nie gedacht, dass ein Mann sie hochheben und so lange tragen kann. Am Rosenmontag ging es zurück
nach München.

TANZ DER MARKTWEIBER - FASCHINGSDIENSTAG IN MÜNCHEN

Der Straßenkarneval erreicht in München traditionell am Faschingsdienstag seinen Höhepunkt. Zusammen mit Jens, dessen Freundin Sandra, Andrea und Mona war Nicole in der Münchner Innenstadt unterwegs.
Weil München ein Millionendorf und die Gefahr groß ist, dass man erkannt werden könnte, entschieden sie sich, lächerliche Kostüme zu tragen.       
Nicole hatte sich am Montagnachmittag extra ein rot-grünes Till-Eulenspiegel-Kostüm gekauft. Sandra und Andrea gingen als Fußballerinnen (in Trainingsanzügen, weil's sonst zu kalt geworden wäre) und Mona zog sich ein buntes Clownskostüm an. Jens ging als Pferd - er hat sich extra eine Pferdemaske gekauft. Die Maskierung und ein bisschen Alkohol zum Frühstück trugen dazu bei, dass die Hemmschwelle sank. Kaum hatte sich der Zug in Bewegung gesetzt, hockte sich Sandra auf die Pferdeschultern. Sie hopste ziemlich auf ihm herum, aber das war Jens ja schon vom Nürnberger Faschingszug gewöhnt. Nach 20 Minuten stieg sie ab und Clown Mona platzierte ihre 74 kg Lebendgewicht auf den Pferdeschultern. Auch sie ging nicht gerade rücksichtsvoll mit dem Pferdchen um, sondern hüpfte ständig vergnügt und verlagerte ihr Gewicht mal auf die linke, und dann auf die rechte Schulter des Pferdchens, das wacker durchhielt. Nach weiteren 20 Minuten war Nicole endlich an der Reihe. Auch sie saß 20 Minütchen gemütlich und manchmal hopsend auf Jens, der sichtlichen Spaß an seinem Pferdeleben hatte. Als letzte Reiterin stieg Fußballerin Andrea - im wirklichen Leben nicht wirklich eine Sportfreundin - auf die Schultern von Jens. Eine Frau, die die ganze Zeit neben uns stand und das Ganze beobachtete, bekam Mitleid mit Jens. "Gönnt ihm doch "mal eine Pause!" Andrea hob die Beine hoch und meinte zu der Frau, dass ein Pferd auch schwere Reiterinnen tragen können muss. Sonst hätte es kein Pferd werden dürfen. Alle lachten, die Frau stimmte zu und Jens stand mit Andrea auf den Schultern auf. Auch sie durfte "nur" 20 Minuten auf Jens sitzen. Danach gönnten sie Jens eine Pause, er hatte ihnen immerhin 80 Minuten als Sitzplatz gedient und die ganze Hüpferei und Schunkelei ausgehalten.
Sie verließen den Festplatz und gingen in eine Kneipe, um sich zu stärken und sich aufzuwärmen. Um 19 Uhr verließen sie das Lokal und überlegten, wohin sie jetzt gehen würden. Nachdem sie sich für eine 15 Fußminuten entfernte Kneipe entschieden hatten, losten sie im und-raus-bist-du-Verfahren aus, wer auf Jens reiten darf. Mona hatte gewonnen. Jens ging in die Hocke und Mona nahm auf ihm Platz. Er stand erst nach dem dritten Anlauf. Hatte Mona, die ordentlich gefuttert hatte, etwa zugenommen? Sie liefen los. Sie sangen irgendwelche Gute-Laune-Liedchen und begrüßten entgegen kommende Menschengruppen mit
überschwänglichen Helau-Rufen - die meisten grüßten zurück. Sie schafften den Weg nicht in 15 Min. sondern brauchten eine gute halbe Stunde...... -
armer Jens... Das Pferdchen setzte seine Reiterin ab und alle verschwanden für den Rest des Abends in dem Lokal...

#3 2006-11-25 01:13:50

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Sehr interessante Geschichten - vielen Dank! Woher kommt die zweite (deutsch.) Geschichte?

Louie

#4 2006-11-26 00:49:37

rideschulter
Bonus member
Male (60), Germany

Das Grundgerüst der 2. Geschichte stammt aus einem Beitrag im Forum von "Fetish-Finca.com". Ich habe sie ein wenig gekürtzt und verändert (war noch Trampling und Facesitting aus ursprünglich 2 Storys mit dabei). Ich hoffe mit den kleinen Veränderungen habe ich niemanden weh getan? (Copyright usw.)

Tolle Seite. Vielleicht ein Tipp: Macht doch eine Rubrik Storys und Erlebnisberichte zum Schulterreiten.

Ciao Lyllo

#5 2006-11-26 03:38:43

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Hi lyllo,

grundsätzlich läuft das hier ohnehin im Forum, etwa unter "Story", so wie du das gemacht hast, so das jeder sofort erkennt, was dahinter zu finden ist, nämlich Geschichten aus dem Internet oder eigene Erlebnisberichte.

Du hast die Geschichte gut umgewandelt, das war genau richtig so, denn auch wenn es bestimmt einige Interessenten zu den anderen Teilgebieten der Originalgeschichte gegeben hätte, ist und bleibt dies hier eine reine shoulder riding Interessensgemeinschaft!
Mich hätte interessiert, ob es zu der Geschichte Altersangaben gegeben hat (falls sie überhaupt wahr war)...

Louie

#6 2006-11-26 05:25:27

rideschulter
Bonus member
Male (60), Germany

Hi Louie,
Altersangaben gab es nicht. Aber zwischen 20 und 30 werden die Schultersitz-Mädels schon gewesen sein. Ob die Geschichte wahr ist, kann ich dir nicht sagen. Sie war in dem Forum unter "Erfahrungsbericht" zu lesen.

Lyllo

#7 2006-11-26 11:11:36

walter_berneburg
Male (56), Germany

Hallo!

(Da ihr hier ja gerade auf deutsch diskutiert, schreibe ich die Antwort auch gleich auf deutsch.)

Ich fände es auch gut, wenn es für Geschichten (egal ob Wahrheit oder Phantasie) einen speziellen Bereich gäbe. Hier im Forum gehen sie sonst schnell in der Masse unter. Wenn man sieht, wieviele Threads es schon in den wenigen Tagen geworden sind, bin ich mir sicher, dass es in 6 Monaten fast unmöglich ist, solche Geschichten wiederzufinden.

Walter

#8 2006-11-26 16:20:40

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

O.k., ich werde den Vorschlag mal Nick unterbreiten. Verbesserungsmöglichkeiten sind immer anzudenken und ich hoffe auch machbar.

Louie

#9 2019-01-11 21:36:49

billycetus
Male (28), Germany

Wo wohnst du in Deutschland?

rideschulter wrote:

This story I found last year in the web.

"Several years ago while a sophomore in High School, I dated a girl named Kim. Kim was a year younger than me at 14 but she looked, dressed, and acted much older.  Kim was a very beautiful girl standing about 5’3” and around 100 lbs.  She had been a gymnast and a cheerleader since she was 8 years old.  Because of her background and her small size she was especially easy to lift.  She also seemed to enjoy being lifted and even asked me to lift her on many occasions.  Other girls I had dated didn’t mind being cradle carried or thrown across my shoulder but the minute I would try to lift them overhead they would seem to panic and demand that I put them down.  I still managed a few overhead lifts but they definitely didn’t seem to enjoy it.  Kim was the direct opposite.  She loved it when I would lift her overhead especially when I would surprise her and hoist her overhead before she realized what was happening.

Many times when we were outdoors at a park, or amusement park, or at the lake or beach, she would ask me to give her a shoulder ride and would insist that I lift her up there.  I would stand behind her and grab her bent elbows and press her overhead and place her on my shoulders.  In her bedroom, she had a very large mirror that she would ask me to lift her in front of so that she could watch as I pressed her overhead and held her there for several seconds before lowering her to shoulder level and pressing her again.  She was so light and was so good at holding her body rigid that I could do this multiple times and she would always get excited and want me to keep lifting her until complete exhaustion.

Kim’s mom and dad had divorced several years earlier and her mom had moved to Florida with her job and Kim stayed behind with her Dad since she wanted to finish high school with all her friends.  A few months after we started dating, Kim’s mom, Karen, came for a visit.  Wow!…I could certainly see where Kim got her looks.  Karen was not like any other 39 year old mother I had been around.  For starters she looked like she was in her 20’s and usually people assumed that she and Kim were sisters although she was quite a bit taller than Kim at probably 5’8” or 5’9” but she had a killer body just like Kim.  Karen was also the coolest Mom I had ever been around.  She was pretty liberal on her opinion on partying and having fun as long as it was done in moderation and did not interfere with school work.  I couldn’t believe the relationship that Kim and her Mom had.  It really was like they were sisters or best friends as they could seem to talk about anything.  I even got a little embarrassed a few times. 

Karen soon left and returned to her home in Florida and I started kidding Kim about having a three-some with her and her Mom.  I know that may sound strange but we had that type of relationship that we could joke around even about such taboo subjects.  I was just kidding around but obviously the thought had crossed my mind.  I even fantasized about pressing Karen high above my head.  I wasn’t sure I could do it…she was a lot taller and heavier than Kim but I sure wanted to try.  A few months later, Kim asked me to go with her to her Mom’s for Spring Break.  She joked around about me finally getting to live out my fantasy.  Of course she was joking but the thoughts of seeing Karen again certainly was a good excuse to accompany Kim.

Karen had a very nice home in a nice neighborhood and even had a pool in the back yard.  It was unseasonably warm for that time of the year even for Florida and we even got to swim and enjoy the pool.  Karen worked the first couple of days but decided to take time off from work the remainder of the week to spend some time with her daughter.  The next day, Kim and I went out to the pool after lunch and had an afternoon swim.  We were playing around and I would go under water and come up underneath Kim who was on a pool float and I would lift her up and press her high overhead and then drop her.  Kim loved the anticipation of not knowing when I would drop her.  Sometimes I would hold her only a few seconds and sometimes I would make her wait with anticipation for close to a minute.  Kim was having a great time and kept asking me to do it again just like a little kid.  Soon Karen came outside to join us and to my surprise, Kim told her mom that it was a blast she had to try it.  Karen smiled but said she didn’t think so.  She said that I looked pretty strong but that she didn’t exactly weigh 100 lbs. like Kim.  Kim quickly corrected her mom and said she was 104 lbs. this morning and quickly asked me if I could lift her Mom.  I told her that I thought so even though I wasn’t sure.  I had never lifted anyone as tall as Karen and although I was horrible guessing women’s weight, I knew she had to be a lot heavier than Kim.  I knew I could bench press my body weight (165 lbs.) but lifting a person is a lot more difficult and Karen and I were basically the same height.  I had one girlfriend in high school, Angie, that was 130 – 135 lbs and I could lift her overhead about 50% of the time.  At 5’5” tall, Angie was a lot shorter than Karen but I guessed that they probably weighed about the same.  I knew that I was stronger now but still had some apprehension about attempting to lift her and failing.

After watching us for a few minutes and listening to Kim trying to talk her into it, Karen got up from her lounge chair and took off her swimsuit cover and much to my surprise said that I could try.  As she turned around and started walking to the pool I couldn’t believe her body.  She had on a very small bikini and had a body that most 20 year old models would envy.  She was very tall and slim but with surprisingly large breasts.  They weren’t huge or anything but given her slim build they seemed very large.  At least a large C or maybe even a D – cup.  Kim had a great body but Karen’s was even better.  This didn’t seem to bother Kim though, she was always commenting on how beautiful her mother was and how she wished she were as pretty as or built like her mother and now I could see why. 

Karen entered the water slowly, complaining that it was still cool.  After a few minutes her body finally got adjusted to the water and she swam a couple of laps and then climbed up on the float.  “Give it your best shot,” she told me.  I was nervous about trying, knowing that I would be embarrassed if I failed but excited about the possibility of pressing her high over my head.  I took a deep breath and went underwater and spent some extra time adjusting my hands to try and balance her.  I knew Kim’s body well and could quickly position my hands to balance her but Karen was much taller and I had to reposition them several times.  Finally I found the correct hand position to balance her and I lifted her out of the water and then slowly but surely I pressed her up and locked my elbows holding her high overhead.  Karen was shocked and said she didn’t think there was any chance that I could lift her overhead.  I was very excited at my accomplishment and Kim just said she knew that I could do it.  I continued to hold her up for about 15 seconds and then suddenly let her drop into the pool.  Karen came up out of the water laughing and told Kim that she was right…it was a lot of fun. It was actually a lot easier than I thought. She was either a lot lighter than I had estimated or I had gained more strength than I thought since I had lifted Angie.  I lifted her and Kim a few more times but soon told them I had to have a break.  We all got out of the pool and enjoyed the sun and some refreshments. 

After a while, Kim said she was going in to take a bath and get dressed leaving Karen and I by ourselves.  We really didn’t talk much…just a little small talk.  We just continued to soak in the sun and enjoy the warm weather.  A little later, I decided to go in and check on Kim.  I was almost dry by this time and started to walk to the house.  I had to pass by Karen and she suddenly surprised me by giving me a playful shove which I wasn’t prepared for and fell into the pool.  She was laughing loudly when I surfaced and I told her that paybacks were hell.  As I started to climb out of the pool, she jumped up and ran towards the house.  She was surprisingly fast and I barely caught her as she was opening the door.  I really hadn’t thought about what I was going to do and had only chased because she ran.  Without really even thinking about it I pulled her away from the door and tossed her across my shoulder and started walking toward the pool.  As I arrived at the pool, I wasn’t sure if I should throw her in or not.  She was begging me to put her down and since I really didn’t know her all that well and she was my girlfriend’s mother I decided that throwing her in probably wasn’t such a good idea.  As soon as I put her down, she surprised me again and tried to push me in the pool again.  This time I managed to steady myself and her move failed.  She realized I wasn’t going in this time and started laughing and running for the house again.  This time I caught her and threw her over my shoulder and again walked back to the pool.  She was once again begging me to put her down but this time I wasn’t falling for it.  I did set her back on her feet but only to readjust her.  I think she thought I wouldn’t throw her in the pool but I suddenly lifted her again placing her across my shoulders with her back resting on my shoulder and looking straight up at the sky.  I repositioned my hands to balance her with one hand between her shoulder blades and one hand on her lower back basically at her butt and slowly pressed her overhead while she was screaming her apologizes for throwing me in and pleading with me to put her down.   This time it was different…her voice really had a panicked sound to it now.  I was teasing her and I finally lowered her down only to press her overhead again.  I continued to tease her and acted like I was about to throw her in and then I would start to lower her and acting like I was going to put her down only to press her overhead again.  After doing this a few times she told me she couldn’t take the anxiety any longer and to just to throw her in and get it over with.  I was getting a little tired so I was happy to comply and I kind of slowly let her fall into the water. 

She surfaced laughing and repeated what I had said earlier that paybacks were hell.  I couldn’t believe it when she climbed out of the pool and started walking towards me again.  I steadied myself preparing for her to try and push me in and she tried gallantly but she couldn’t manage to push me in.  After letting her try for a short while, I decided to throw her in again.  I’m not sure why I did what I did next but I seemed to forget that she was my girlfriend’s mother.  We were wrestling around and the skin on skin and her breasts rubbing on me was more than I could take.  I suddenly shot my right arm between her legs and my left arm over her shoulder and lifted her up to shoulder height.  I then repositioned my hands…my right between her legs and my left hand right between her breasts and pressed her overhead.  When I looked up to enjoy my accomplishment, I realized that my left hand between her breasts had caused her tight bikini top to shift and her gorgeous breasts were exposed.  As a 15 year old boy with raging hormones I was in heaven; however, I suddenly became keenly aware that Kim was in the house and could look out a window or come outside and I don’t think I could have explained the situation.  Unlike the prior time, Karen remained silent and the only noise was our heavy breathing.  After a few more seconds of enjoying the view, I slowly lowered Karen to the ground and apologized for the clothing malfunction.  She just smiled and told me it was her fault.  We really didn’t get a chance to say anything else as we heard the door slam as Kim came back outside.  "

Board footer