Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-27 18:52:05

Baasda
Male (31), italy

longest shoulder ride

longest shoulder ride tat you have seen or gave?

w-o-w: it' around 6 min , i saw it in a movie from mfx brazil (cindy on andressa)

w-o-m: sorry , but i dont like them very much...

take you the ball

#2 2007-07-27 20:03:56

phantom
Male (33), United States

Re: longest shoulder ride

You know how cheerleaders will do shoulder sits to hold a run-through banner right before a high school football game?  Well, one time a couple of girls around the same size and weight decided to go ahead and do the shoulder sit as the team walked into position.  What they didn't realize was that the Star-Spangled Banner was about to be sung.  So as the song started up--a slow version, I might add--the two decided to go ahead and remain in their shoulder sit with their hands over their hearts.  Altogether, the shoulder sit probably lasted a good five minutes.

-~Phantom~-

#3 2007-07-29 13:32:00

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

I carried a petite girl who had a nice pair of legs called Kathy Coogan for about 20 minutes.  I tried to put her down on a car and she said that  she didn't want to be put down there so she consented to extending the ride on my shoulders.  Man those were the days!!!

#4 2007-07-30 14:14:08

kelltun
Male (45), Sweden

I carry women on my shoulder as often and as long as I possibly can. Recently during a concert I carried 3 different women. The longest ride lasted about 35 minutes and I guess that her weight was around 60 kilos. After a short break I carried her again for the rest of the show which was about 20 minutes. In the beginning of the concert I carried one girl 20 minutes and another one for 10 minutes. The problem usually is to convince them to sit on my shoulders and then to make them want to stay for as long as possible. I prefer to carry well built women who weighs 65-75 kilos.

#5 2007-09-12 17:03:09

kelltun
Male (45), Sweden

It would be interesting to read some experiences from other members of this community. For how long have you been ridden and how heavy was the rider?

#6 2007-09-13 02:18:12

peater
Bonus member
Male (47), USA

They should add "longest shoulder ride" to the Guiness Book of Records!

#7 2007-09-14 18:20:14

Baasda
Male (31), italy

hi

i'm not into woman on man sghoulder rides , i prefer wow ,but in this site is full of wom fans , therefore i write it:

in 2 italian reality show ("la talpa 2" and "reality game") there was a game where the man must carried his partner on her shoulders for about 2  hours...

i remember 5 couples , the last who remain up was the winner couple.

#8 2007-09-22 12:18:11

vorta
Male (37), England

the longest i ever carried anyone was half an hour it was my mate who weighed about twelve and a half stone he betted me two pounds i couldnt do it for fifteen minutes he was shocked i did it for half an hour

#9 2007-09-22 16:33:32

BatDagger

At the miidle of august I carried on shoulders a young woman during 15 minutes to her home. She sprained her's ankle. I don't think that I can carry her in my handles so long becouse she was about 83 kilos and about 186 cm full length

#10 2007-10-01 11:18:47

snuffereet

I carried my best friend little sister for over 20 minutes. 

A female once carried ME for almost 2 minutes, and I am 80 pounds heavier than her, she is tough!

#11 2007-10-20 15:38:59

atlas

Watching the Sydney mardi gras I carried a petite girl who couldn't see the parade.  I'm 188cm so she had a good view.   I don't know how long it lasted but she drank a bottle of beer and smoked at least two cigarettes while she was up there.

#12 2007-11-06 16:35:04

frederik
Male (40), Germany

My longest shoulder ride I gave that was about 4 hours.
Having been responsible to a group of about 25 ladies and girls riding on horse back through France, far away from streets and roads, I had to carry after a few days almost every day one of the ladies to the next meeting point.
Although the ladies were told that the trip was only planned for experienced riders, most of them were not experienced and so after a few days one after the other got a very sore back, unable to sit in the saddle and unable to walk.
Having no cell phones at that time, therre was no other solution to carry the ladies on my shoulders to the next meeting point where a car was waiting.
The distances were between 4 and 9 kms and it was extremely hard to me, although the ladies were not fat, nor very heavy but only of an average shape.

#13 2007-11-06 20:47:49

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

frederik wrote:

My longest shoulder ride I gave that was about 4 hours. (...) The distances were between 4 and 9 kms and it was extremely hard to me, although the ladies were not fat, nor very heavy but only of an average shape.

Very interesting story, thanks.  A good advise for anyone longing for challenging shoulder rides: start in the horseback riding travelling business! (and make sure they are not bringing their mobile phones)

Nick

#14 2007-11-07 07:53:38

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Nick wrote:

frederik wrote:

My longest shoulder ride I gave that was about 4 hours. (...) The distances were between 4 and 9 kms and it was extremely hard to me, although the ladies were not fat, nor very heavy but only of an average shape.

Very interesting story, thanks.  A good advise for anyone longing for challenging shoulder rides: start in the horseback riding travelling business! (and make sure they are not bringing their mobile phones)

Nick

Dear Nick,

it was less a challenge but more a torture to me. After 1 hour I did not feel any more my neck and my backbone and every step was became a torture.
I was doing that only because I was invited for free by that travel service and the ladies were extremely demanding.
Disappointing to me was that all people who took par at that trip were very clearly informed that you need a solid riding experience.
But most of the ladies and girls did not have that experience. Much more they were busy in their fashioned riding gears and as each day we rode between 6 and 8 hours through the countryside, far away from roads and villages, it was to foresee that an unexperienced rider gets after a few days a sore back.
So the only solution was that I had to carry those ladies and girls and to my disappointment none of them was grateful what I diod for them.
It was almost clear that I had to do that and most of them were even impatient because I was quite slow with hat weight on my neck and shoulders.

#15 2007-11-09 12:00:07

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

In a concert of Mike Olfield load on my shoulders to a Colombian girl who could not see anything, was called gabriella. I wonder if I did not care make love to. Weighed about 60 o70 kg, took approximately 30 min.we met that night

#16 2008-04-24 01:22:26

yael35

oh ,
it was along time ago ,i was 14 and my friend who came from lebanon was gorgeous ,we atended a beach party and she sat on my shoulder ,oh gush marie was great ,we attended the party and i did not pay attention to the time ,she was a bit near my weight but i was powerfull ,may be we lasted two hours or more .

#17 2008-04-30 21:35:12

Baasda
Male (31), italy

btw i'm a little disappointed

with my work often i'm involved in concert but 99% of shoulder rides i can see are only woman on man...for me that like only w-o-w it's sad thing sad

#18 2008-05-01 01:37:18

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Baasda, I wish I had seen the reality show you described, with a bunch of riders astride their mounts for 2 hours.  I wonder how all the riders and their partners felt during the experience.  Of course, I know exactly how I would feel.

I'm sure it's no record, especially because he was sitting down, but I've ridden my boyfriend Roger for more than 2 hours at a time while we were watching movies on TV, with him on the couch and me having a wonderful sexy time mounted on his muscular shoulders.  Normally I hate commercials, but I'm glad to watch any number of them if I can watch them while I'm riding him bareback to our mutual delight. smile

Liz

Baasda wrote:

hi

i'm not into woman on man sghoulder rides , i prefer wow ,but in this site is full of wom fans , therefore i write it:

in 2 italian reality show ("la talpa 2" and "reality game") there was a game where the man must carried his partner on her shoulders for about 2  hours...

#19 2008-05-01 04:24:37

Baasda
Male (31), italy

RidingBlonde wrote:

Baasda, I wish I had seen the reality show you described, with a bunch of riders astride their mounts for 2 hours.  I wonder how all the riders and their partners felt during the experience.  Of course, I know exactly how I would feel.

I'm sure it's no record, especially because he was sitting down, but I've ridden my boyfriend Roger for more than 2 hours at a time while we were watching movies on TV, with him on the couch and me having a wonderful sexy time mounted on his muscular shoulders.  Normally I hate commercials, but I'm glad to watch any number of them if I can watch them while I'm riding him bareback to our mutual delight. smile

Liz

Baasda wrote:

hi

hi..sorry, but i dont think there is the full game on internet...
anyway i have found this page that describes the game and the couples...(there is also a little pic)and then the interview with 1 or 2  players...
reading their words i dont think they were much happy to carry their partners
http://www.latalpa.mediaset.it/report/2005/10/14/report_243.shtml (New Window)

it's in italian, anyway if someone want know more i can translate something...

here the pic:
[img]http://img173.imagevenue.com/loc780/th_08942_C_12_foto_1336_foto280x200_123_780lo.jpg[/img] (New Window)

the first couple is cheating, that isnt a shoulder ride!
the second is man on man...=/
4),the girl on top is one of my favourite top model, "ludmilla radtchenko"

btw my dream is to see the same game with only woman-couples...sad

#20 2008-05-02 03:15:56

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

frederik wrote:

Having been responsible to a group of about 25 ladies and girls riding on horse back through France, far away from streets and roads, I had to carry after a few days almost every day one of the ladies to the next meeting point.
Although the ladies were told that the trip was only planned for experienced riders, most of them were not experienced and so after a few days one after the other got a very sore back, unable to sit in the saddle and unable to walk.
Having no cell phones at that time, therre was no other solution to carry the ladies on my shoulders to the next meeting point where a car was waiting.
The distances were between 4 and 9 kms and it was extremely hard to me, although the ladies were not fat, nor very heavy but only of an average shape.

Dear Fredrik,
I am really amazed that you can do that for 4 hours, that is really impressing, because i can not even walk or sit on some one's shoulders for that long, i think you definately the champione of this, you are the most strong "horse" ever, when you do that did you ever have them done to rest a bit or any kind of break or you always with them on your neck?

How can you do that for so long? do you have some special exercise for it?

And when you talk about this"25 ladies and girls riding on horse back through France" I don't really understand what is that? is there some kind of shouder riding activities there?

Hong

#21 2008-05-15 23:15:00

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

I carried a petite young leggy lady of 18 (I was 19) named Kathy for about 25 minutes way back in 1991.

#22 2008-05-16 08:39:57

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

frederik wrote:

Dear Fredrik,
I am really amazed that you can do that for 4 hours, that is really impressing, because i can not even walk or sit on some one's shoulders for that long, i think you definately the champione of this, you are the most strong "horse" ever, when you do that did you ever have them done to rest a bit or any kind of break or you always with them on your neck?

And when you talk about this"25 ladies and girls riding on horse back through France" I don't really understand what is that? is there some kind of shouder riding activities there?

Hong

Since ever I was doing a lot of sports although I am not a very tall man. But I do still now half-marathon.
The activity in France was depending on the fact, that there were about 25 ladies riding on horseback.
As we all know, an unexperienced rider gets after some hours a sore horseback and having a sore backside, you can no more sit, nor walk and so I had to carry such a lady to the next meeting point.
This could last up to four hours and I only had to carry a lady or girl, who had problems with her sore backside.
And this did not happen each day.

#23 2008-05-22 09:35:01

frederik
Male (40), Germany

movieyou2003 wrote:

frederik wrote:

Dear Fredrik,

Hong

I would like to add some more informations.
It was a horse riding company of mostly women and each day we rode from the morning until the evening on horseback through the landscape.
For unexperienced riders ist is a real challenge to sit a whole day on horseback on a saddle.
As we rode through the rough countryside there were almost no roads and only little paths so that it was quite impossible to call a car for taking over a rider who had problems.
I was one of the very few males and had to take care of the riders.
Although all participants were clearly informed that this was a ride only for very experienced riders, most ladies and girls did not notice.
And apart from all that for the ladies and girls the most important thing was that they had the bast and most good looking riding gear at the best fashion. Brandnew riding boots and tight fitting brandnew jodphurs that was the most important thing to them.
When we startesd in the morning, we rode at least 4 or 5 hours to the first meeting point and then had our lunch.
After lunch we continued riding until the evening through rough countryside to the next stable.
So if a rider had any problem during the ride, the only possibility was to get her to the meeting point at lunch or in the evening to the stable.
As I feared already from the first day, most of the ladies and girl were absolutely not experienced in riding on horseback and so after a few day the first ladies had sore butts and could not sit any more in the saddle.
Being in a very lonely landscape on the way to next meeting point there was no other solution but to carry such a lady on my shoulders.
As everybody knows who ever had a sore back, if your butts and back is sore you can not sit and even not walk because you have extreme pain at each step you do.
So I had to take such a lady or girl on my neck and so I carried her like a human horse to the meeting point.
As far as I remember none of the ladies or girls ever complainded about a bad or uncomfortable sitting position on my neck.
In the contrary, they sat with their crotch and their weight on my neck and so their butts  were free and did no longer rub at a saddle.
I do not know if it is uncomfortable or comfortable for a woman to sit only with her crotch on a neck but none of the ladies complained and after my impression all of them sat quite relaxed and comfortable.
For me it was quite hard and of course I had to take a break from tim eto time because my neck became dumb after some time under the weight of my rider.  And of course I felt my backbone after such a ride.
But ist is indeed a quite interesting question to me how a woman or a girls feels when she is sitting for a longer time only with her crotch on my neck.
I hardly can imagine that this is inconvenient to women and so I think they can do ist for long.
The other solution would have been that the lady or girl would have walked on her own legs by  having serious pains at each step.
But it is for me a very interesting question to know if women have problems if they ride this way bysitting only with their crotch on a neck.

#24 2008-05-27 15:38:02

frederik
Male (40), Germany

I was talking to some of the ladies and girls who use to do shoulderride on me. All of them are quite experienced horseback-riders and I asked them if they ever had problems in their crotch by riding on my neck.
All of them confirmed to me that it is quite similar as if they were sitting on the saddle of a bicycle or on a real horse-saddle.
None of them said that she ever had unpleasant feelings when she sat on my neck. Quite in the contrary most of them told me that it is a quite satisfying feeling to them.
Women are usually quite well upholsterd in their crotch and so it would need a very long time if they would have inconvenient feelings.
Probably I would have a bad neck much earlier as women who sit on me would have a bad crotch.

#25 2008-05-27 21:03:41

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

frederik wrote:

Women are usually quite well upholsterd in their crotch and so it would need a very long time if they would have inconvenient feelings.
Probably I would have a bad neck much earlier as women who sit on me would have a bad crotch.

I have another experience there.... once I lifted a young (very attractive) woman, she wore just her underwear, several times this way. She actually complained afterwards that it felt uncomfortable and a bit painful. I asked another girlfriend once about how it feels for her when sitting on a bicycle saddle, and she told it feels uncomfortable, not a pleasant feeling at all. So, it might be individual.

#26 2008-05-28 07:13:16

frederik
Male (40), Germany

I think that women who have problems by sitting on their crotch do not ride a bicycle nor do they ride on horseback.
Riding horseback I think is even worse because they have to sit straddled on a saddle anf the center of their weight is coming through their crotch.
So all ladies and girls who rode on me were usually used to do horseback riding and therefore I think they experienced enough how to sit.
But I know also quite few ladies or girls who never would ride a bicycle or do horseback riding just because of this problem.
Indeed it sems to me also that it is quite individual.
Women or girls who are used to horseback riding won't probably not have these problems.
But it is quite interesting to think about this problem because for some ladies and girls it is indeed a problem.

#27 2008-08-03 14:44:25

jz829w
Male (49), Thailand

When satelite tv first became available in the UK we could pick up several channels from germany. One of them (either RTL or Sat3) used to have a 'games' program on a saturday night. Contestants had to undertake challenges of some sort. Anyway one time this guy was on whom I think used to shift beer kegs for a living, his challenge was to carry a number of girls on his shoulders for some distance. (one at a time, not all at once ... I dont speak german so can only guess why he had to do this) he had to carry them from one town to another . the girls followed him in a truck, they all wore yelllow jackets and black trousers and would swap over after a certain time.

As far as I could make out he must have been carrying these girls for a number of hours. I remember certain parts of the tv clip, like when he was standing next to a fence to get his btreath back while this blonde girl sat upright on his shoulders.

to cut a long story short, he finally managed to make his destination though the last girl he carried in his arms as he was obviously too tired.

from memory ( i am going back about 9-10 years here) he carried at least 5 different girls and the distance was 10's of kilometers.

The thing is I remember seeing some of the tv coverage as part of a shoulderriding video a few years back.

Dont suppose anyone has the clip do they??

#28 2008-08-15 18:53:44

frederik
Male (40), Germany

I rember that there was some time ago a competion how far a man could carry a female rider.
But where you can find the clip I am sorry that I can't help you.
Competitons of this like are not unusual because some guys are trying to strengthen their endurance this way for other competitions.

#29 2008-08-17 06:07:24

shotosdisciple

I would love to have the ability to carry a lady on my shoulders for an extended period (> 1 hour) and would like to know what what sort of training I could do which would help me to do that?

#30 2008-08-17 08:51:34

phantom
Male (33), United States

Just last night my friend and I were out walking down his street, and we decided to see how long we could carry each other.  I was able to carry him for about fifty meters over the course of a few minutes, but he carried me on his shoulders for well over one hundred meters before he put me down.

#31 2008-08-20 04:22:16

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

shotosdisciple wrote:

I would love to have the ability to carry a lady on my shoulders for an extended period (> 1 hour) and would like to know what what sort of training I could do which would help me to do that?

Carry her five minutes one day. Two days later add five minutes to that. Two days later add five more minutes. Continue this pattern.   Stretch much before and after each session.  Do stretches, calisthenics, and cardiovascular exercise every day.  You will become a great ride for the lady.

Sam

#32 2008-08-25 17:42:02

equidum
Male (72), France

I was never forced to carry a rider up to my limits, nor did I try to find them, so I don't know how long I could be ridden ... However, my "routine" evening ride, during holidays, lasted an average 20/25 minutes, which left me exhausted the first days, but still in good shape, at the end of the holidays ........ And actually it was made of TWO rides, one to carry my rider uphill, to a point where from She would have a cigarette, while watching the landscape in the moonlight, and sitting on my face ... And anoher ride to take Her back home, downhill, which is SO MUCH EASIER, as all human ponies will know !!!

But the most amazing ride i ever saw was at the Bastille day parade in Paris, 3/4 years ago ! I then saw a girl sitting on Her boy-friend"s shoulders during the WHOLE parade, which, I think, usually lasts close to two hours ! She was a nice brunette, probably around 50/55 kg.... After a while, the guy was sweating and shaking all over from exhaustion, his head down, stubbornedly watching the pavement! The girl on top would now and them look down at him, rather unconcerned, saying something in Dutch (I think it was dutch ), and would then resume to watch and film the parade .. Twice, She was nice enough to lift up from his shoulders, and sit on top of his head, for, maybe 5 minutes , and then back on his shoulders ....!!!!! At the end of the parade, She did not bother to "walk" away from the overcrowded Champs Elysées ... She just tapped his head, and made him walk thru the crowd, watching around from above, relaxed and smiling .... I followed them, wondering how far and how long he would be able to carry Her ... After, say, 800 meters, the crowd was diluted, She made him crouch, dismounted, and they walked away ......... i will never forget this scene !!!

Equidum

#33 2008-08-28 20:02:58

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

My record is 2 hours on my shoulders -concert 2 months ago, girl has 56 kg,

Forbereit

#34 2008-08-28 23:12:08

jerrao
Male (47), Brazil

I carried a girl named Dani for about 31 minutes. She loves ride me!!!!

#35 2008-08-29 04:27:06

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Everyone who replies to this topic (and hadn't done it already: ) is invited to share their stories as well!  Jerrao, you know a girl who loves to ride you, would you like to tell us your experiences with her? Or any other girl on your shoulders? Or about shoulder riding in Brazil in general? It seems quite common.

#36 2008-10-20 04:43:35

Alice
Female (28), Israel

on a vacation I rode on my friend 32 minutes with no break! after 5 minutes of rest I rode him 15 minutes with no break, and it is very tiring for me too because my legs was sleeped after too long ride

#37 2008-10-20 06:30:15

namaegaaru

forbereit wrote:

My record is 2 hours on my shoulders -concert 2 months ago, girl has 56 kg,

You too are one well conditioned strong stud which must be part of the reason gals seem to love to shoulder ride you.

Last edited by namaegaaru (2008-10-20 15:37:39)

Sam

#38 2008-10-20 08:14:41

mittayi
Male (29), uae

i have never get a chance to ride and giving a ride so far. so that i don't knoe how it will feel

#39 2008-10-21 21:43:51

diggory99
Male (39), New Zealand

I rode my friend Greg at a concert for about 20 minutes.
I also carried my brother-in-law for about 15 minutes.

#40 2008-10-21 23:57:17

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

This is a topic that is more about endurance than anything else. My contribution, to the best of my recollection, was at the 1977 U. S. Open Golf tournament at Cherry Hills in Denver.

It was during the final round and I had struck up an ongoing conversation with three (3) ladies. The leaders were teeing off on 18 and we were all straining to see over the large crowd. I asked the ladies if one of them would like to see and relay what was happening to the rest of us. The tallest one, she was about 5' 8" and thin, volunteered to sit on my shoulders so she could be "our eyes".  Well I quickly agreed and bent down, stuck my head between her legs, and she was soon seated comfortably on my shoulders. She must have had some experience because she immediately tucked her feet behind my back and balanced herself very well.

She was very light and it was easy to carry her. she must have enjoyed the view and the ride because she showed no inclination to dismount and rode me all the way down the fairway. She even pointed me in the direction she wanted me to move to a good vantage point at the green.  We stood there while the players putted out and she provided a running play by play from her perch. At the end, we walked a short distance and I put her down. She hugged and thanked me for the "service" and she and her friends went on their way.

I estimated the ride lasted probably 20 minutes and I cherished every moment.

Lindy

#41 2008-10-22 12:19:13

hectorrr6
Male (44), Spain

I weigh 68 kg and I force to my ponys to resist the possible biggest time, but it is good to give them some small rests.

When advancing the time, my pony is drained more, it changes the position of its head, shoulders and back, and I stop to be comfortable on its shoulders.

It is moment that he/she rests a little so that it relaxes their muscles, or to change to piggyback or any other form in that the pony supports my weight.

It is sometimes good to force to the pony to that resists without rest, but as me I is necessary to be comfortable on their shoulders, I value to the pony that is able to resist a good and long session that includes some small rests among each walk.

2 hours of session, 1:15 hour on the shoulders and 45 minutes in intermediate rests, is good resistance when the pony worries that I go completely comfortable to my pleasure on its shoulders.

#42 2008-10-22 15:40:01

equidum
Male (72), France

You're right hectorrr6, ponies need to get some rest every, I would say, 20 minutes, in order to keep providing comfortable, safe rides ... However, I doubt that shifting from shoulder-ride to piggy back provides your pony with any kind of "rest"! The muscles of his shoulders will perhaps get some relief, but the mucles of his legs won't !!!!

My wife is a lot more nice, and more kinky too : She has me lying on the ground and sits on my face or on my belly, leaning on my thighs .... :-)  :-) :-)  It's not the best way to recover my breath, but it's otherwise fine for all my muscles !! The problem with that treatment is that I'm not very willing to resume the ride wink

Equidum

#43 2008-10-22 16:04:50

namaegaaru

equidum wrote:

You're right hectorrr6, ponies need to get some rest every, I would say, 20 minutes, in order to keep providing comfortable, safe rides ... However, I doubt that shifting from shoulder-ride to piggy back provides your pony with any kind of "rest"! The muscles of his shoulders will perhaps get some relief, but the mucles of his legs won't !!!!

My wife is a lot more nice, and more kinky too : She has me lying on the ground and sits on my face or on my belly, leaning on my thighs .... :-)  :-) :-)  It's not the best way to recover my breath, but it's otherwise fine for all my muscles !! The problem with that treatment is that I'm not very willing to resume the ride wink

Equidum

It seems to me that you would be better off if you put her down to rest and then went for a walk to recover your breath. Marathon runners and other long distance runners do this to recover. Non-human horses are walked to recover after being ridden fast for long distances. You could always let her sit on you after you recover and she would enjoy it more knowing you are less likely to get your health impaired.

Sam

#44 2008-10-23 04:42:07

Alice
Female (28), Israel

A question to  the ridders: Do you have pain in the legs after a long time of ride on the shoulders?
After 25 min I must rest because my legs is sleeping
Did it happent to you? rest is nessesary to the both sides.

Alice

#45 2008-10-23 07:31:45

equidum
Male (72), France

Bonjour, Alice

I'm glad to read what yo say about having numbed legs after a 25 minutes ride ! That's because you're sitting on the back of your thighs, instead of sitting, as anatomy commands, on your butt. That's why a saddle is required for  comfortable rides, or at least, "something" on which the rider can rest his butt and be really seated. A mere backpack on the pony's back, with a foam mattress tightly rolled and fixed on its top part, suffices to provide a very effective sitting to the rider ... Please, Alice, just try it, and, promised, your nice legs won't be numbed any more ;- and if you take a break during your rides, it will be to spare your mount

Equidum

#46 2008-10-23 11:09:54

equidum
Male (72), France

You speak words of wisdom, Namaegaaru ! But, unless i were really completely out of breath, I would still prefer to make breaks with the warm butt of my rider on my face ... And I believe that the rider also prefers to be sitting, rather than standing and waiting. And of course, sitting on a pleasurable seat is better than sitting in the wet gras wink Now, as regards the "horse",  you know, it's possible to breathe down there, except if your seated rider decides otherwise .... wink But it would be too cruel !

Of course, this applies only to the bdsm, or sexy, or erotic kinds of rides, and it's best when it is the rider who chooses this type of  break !!!!

Now, I never thought, nor heard, of any possible health problems,  due to face-sitting breaks ... I hope there is none in particular ?! 

Equidum

#47 2008-10-25 00:35:12

Alice
Female (28), Israel

equidum wrote:

Bonjour, Alice

I'm glad to read what yo say about having numbed legs after a 25 minutes ride ! That's because you're sitting on the back of your thighs, instead of sitting, as anatomy commands, on your butt. That's why a saddle is required for  comfortable rides, or at least, "something" on which the rider can rest his butt and be really seated. A mere backpack on the pony's back, with a foam mattress tightly rolled and fixed on its top part, suffices to provide a very effective sitting to the rider ... Please, Alice, just try it, and, promised, your nice legs won't be numbed any more ;- and if you take a break during your rides, it will be to spare your mount

Equidum

thank you equidum, so I will need to buy a saddle, I don't have one like this in my home. it's a geate idea now that I think
about this, thank  you

#48 2008-10-25 12:05:56

equidum
Male (72), France

If You buy a saddle, customized to fit human morphology, it will cost a lot ! You can see in page 2 of wom pictures (bonus section) a perfect sample of such saddle in three photos I sent, named "comfortable ride ..."

But you can achieve the same level of comfort and safety with a plain camping backpack ( i'm sure you have one !) and one of those foam mattresses used to sleep on ground, tightly rolled on top of it !!! You can also add stirrups to that backpack, if you wish !

Hapy rides on Your lucky mount !

equidum

#49 2008-11-02 13:00:59

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Alice wrote:

equidum wrote:

Bonjour, Alice

Equidum

thank you equidum, so I will need to buy a saddle, I don't have one like this in my home. it's a geate idea now that I think
about this, thank  you

Excuse me please but as I know from all my experiences, women sit at the best with their crotch on the neck just as if they would sit on a saddle.
For keeping balance it is inevitable to sit as far foward on the neck of your human poyn and tryingb to get his neck as deep as possible between your thighs and into your crotch.
As deeper you sit inside the neck the better you keep balance.
Your butts schould only touch al little bit the shoulders of your pony but the centre of your weight should be concentrated right in the middle of your crotch.
This way the neck of your pony is in a certain also a suspension for you as a rider.
But I know very well that some women and girls have the same problems by sitting on the neck as they have it on a saddle of a bicycle.
In this case you should for a thin but well padded saddle which is made over the neck of your pony and then you will see that you sit comfortable for a long time.
A saddle like a saddle for horses would mean that your centre of weight gets higher and you will have much more problems keeping your balance.
So a special thin saddle just for the neck which is well padded can help.
And if you sit with all your weight mainly on your crotch, you should stretch your legs along the body of your pony and a good idea are always stirrups which are attached at the head of your pony with a harness.
This way you keep his head down and you will have a better and more comfortable sit and you have a comfortable rest for your feet and legs.

#50 2008-11-02 13:06:16

frederik
Male (40), Germany

As I told you already, I was carrying adult ladies - I think up to 72 or 75 kgs just for 4 hours but after two hours I needed a rest.
It was indeed very strenuous and exhausting. After about 1 hour any lady or girl who rides on me it is a real exhausting affair to me and usually I loose any feeling in my neck and shoulders.
If the lady or girl is a good rider of horses, they have usually an excellent feling for me and can help me a lot.
So, I prefer indeed riders who a lot of experience in horse-riding.
The very best riders are those who are excellent dressage riders. They have an excellent fine feeling and know how far they can go.

Board footer