Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 12:54:50

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

great anecdote in my life. part 2

1205/5000
then when he heard my offer he laughed ... and asked me how? There is a very long way to cars, are you sure? he told me...
I told him that a bet is a bet and that I was sure ... he laughed again. he spoke little Spanish, but we understood each other. He told me it was perfect. he was not gay, but he gave me the feeling that he liked both sexes, I say this because of what would happen next ... then he took the ball and I threw myself to the other side, I was lucky because he served a well ... he jumped for joy and told me you've lost ... I thought, I don't think so ... no. then there was a moment when I thought I wasn't going to be able to carry him ... another friend who had gone before he came back to us, so I thought he couldn't do it, I suppose out of shame or because he wouldn't want to. So my surprise was that the Brazilian boy told the other to please take the ball, the net and a refrigerator that we had for drinks to the cars ... that he and I would go in a moment, that he wanted to smoke a cigarette calm ... the other boy took everything and went to the cars and he and I stayed. he lit a cigarette and we started talking about how beautiful that beach was

entonces él al escuchar mi oferta se rió ...y me preguntó como?, hay un camino muy largo hasta los coches, estás seguro? me dijo...
yo le dije que una apuesta es una apuesta y que estaba seguro...él se volvió a reir. él hablaba poco Español, pero nos entendíamos. me dijo que le parecía perfecto. él no era gay, pero me dio la sensación de que le gustaban ambos sexos, esto lo digo por lo que pasaría después...entonces él sacó la pelota y yo me tiré hacia el otro lado, tuve suerte por que hizo un saque muy bueno...él saltó de alegría y me dijo has perdido....yo pensaba, no creo que no...no.entonces hubo un momente en que creí que no iba a poder cargarle...otro amigo que se había ido antes volvió con nosotros, entonces ya pensé que no podría hacerlo, supongo que por verguenza o por que él no querría. entonces mi sorpresa fue que el chico brasileño le dijo al otro que por favor se llevara hasta los coches la pelota, la red y una nevera que teníamos para bebida...que él y yo iríamos en un momento, que le apetecía fumarse un cigarro tranquilo...el otro chico cogió todo y se fue hacia los coches y nos quedamos él y yo. se encendió un cigarro y nos pusimos a hablar de lo bonita que era esa playa

Board footer