Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 13:27:31

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

great anectode in my life. part 4

1898/5000
I had been with him for a long time, before I said that he also liked this because sometimes he squeezed my head with his male organ, he put his hands on my forehead and he squeezed me back ... I did not say anything, I guess that feeling like a prisoner made me very morbid. I liked that situation, but I think more ... at one point he told me to stop and turn my back, I wanted to look at something, I turned around and went back a little, he he looked at a house in front ... then I realized that one of the doors of the house was like a mirror and I could easily reflect in it. It was spectacular to look at me ... I only saw my head surrounded by two powerful and brown thighs, he did not have a hair on his legs. I always look at myself in a mirror when I carry girls, and I love to turn around a bit so I can see part of their ass on my back ... then something unexpected happened, he realized that I was looking at myself at the door and He told me to bend over a little because he also wanted to look at himself ... I bent down a bit, but it was a bit heavy and it was difficult for me ... he told me not to bend down too much because you still have to get to the cars and I don't want to get off. and I got up quickly ... then he did something that already surprised me a lot, but that I liked a lot. the image was that I saw myself whole, surrounded by his thighs, but you couldn't see his face ... then he told me if I could please turn around a bit ... I couldn't believe it, I was unable to say nothing ... I turned to where I could see the image. Then he said "what an ass I've put on, I'll have to go to the gym much more" ... I was doing this for a long time, because he raised his buttocks and let them fall, he made me turn completely to contemplate himself, but I do that I couldn't see it ... I was already tired, I think I had been on my shoulders for about half an hour ...

llevaba un buen rato con él encima, antes he dicho que esto a él también le gustaba por que a veces me apretaba mi cabeza con su pene, ponía sus manos en mi frente y me apretaba para atrás....yo no dije nada, supongo que esa sensación de prisionero me daba mucho morbo. a mi me gustaba esa situación, pero a él creo que más...en un momento me dijo que parara y que me diera la vuesta, que quería mirar una cosa, yo me di la vuelta y volví hacia atrás un poco, él se puso a mirar una casa que había delante...entonces me di cuenta que una de las puertas de la casa era como un espejo y me pude reflejar facilmente en él. era espectacular mirarme...solo veía mi cabeza rodeada por dos poderosos y morenos muslos, él no tenía ni un pelo en las piernas. contemplame en un espejo siempre lo hago cuando cargo a chicas, y me encanta girarme un poco para poder ver parte de su culo en mi espalda...entonces ocurrió algo inesperado, él se dio cuenta de que yo me estaba mirando en la puerta y me dijo que me agachara un poco por que él también quería mirarse...yo me agaché un poco, pero era un poco pesado y me costaba un poco...él me dijo no te agaches mucho por que todavía tienes que llegar hasta los coches y no me quiero bajar. y me levanté rapidamente...entonces él hizo algo que ya me sorprendió mucho, pero que me gustó una barbaridad. la imágen era que yo me veía entero, rodeado de sus muslos, pero no se le veía la cara...entonce me dijo que si por favor me podía girar un poco...yo no me lo podía creer, era incapaz de decir nada...yo me giré hasta donde pude contemplar la imágen. entonce él dijo "vaya culo he puesto, tendré que ir al gimnasio mucho más"...estuve un buen rato haciendo esto, por que el se subía las nalgas y las dejaba caer, me hizo girarme del todo para contemplarse, pero yo eso no podía verlo...yo ya estaba cansado, creo que llevaba como una media hora en mis hombros...

Board footer