Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-11 13:13:12

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Ques regarding Riding and Carrying

Do you like to indulge any games or activities while riding and carrying session to make things fun?

Last edited by rider_in (2020-10-14 16:42:48)

Rider here, willing ponies can approach! :)

#2 2020-10-11 16:18:02

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Re: Ques regarding Riding and Carrying

I don't generally play any games or activities while carrying but I like to roam freely with my girlfriend on my shoulders because she is a pretty slim and not much heavy girl and she generally wears tight jeans that makes the ride more enjoyable for me but she don't like to ride more that's why I get very less chance to carry her but didn't get any chance to roam freely carrying her

#3 2020-10-11 17:15:22

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Maybe, at concerts you could enjoy carrying her freely

Carrier boy wrote:

I don't generally play any games or activities while carrying but I like to roam freely with my girlfriend on my shoulders because she is a pretty slim and not much heavy girl and she generally wears tight jeans that makes the ride more enjoyable for me but she don't like to ride more that's why I get very less chance to carry her but didn't get any chance to roam freely carrying her

#4 2020-10-11 21:48:00

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

But we don't visit more concerts and we have visited 1 or 2 concerts in which I carries her but for small time when her favorite song came

#5 2020-10-13 05:27:40

Audreyb

I'm  exclusively a  rider and my  main  enjoyment is sitting up there outdoors and enjoying my  vantage point while looking down on the world, moving effortlessly while directing my carrier to where I want to  go.

The closest  to a  "game" is completely on my part which is sometimes finding ways to extend the time  I'm being carried past the time that my carrier wants to  continue in his role.

Since I can't force him  to continue to  carry me or even  let me sit him, finding was to  coerce him into  extending the  ride become something of a game. In  some cases I  appeal to his  ego or  vanity  or other aspects of his nature.  Teasing him ,making  suggestions that  he is  weak or other minor  attacks on his  masculinity are the most common.

I find  the men  that are  the least confident with  women  are  the easiest to  control.

Men  who are shy, backward  and unsure of themselves around women can be  manipulated became when  carrying  a woman, they are in contact with her  and  possible the closest to  intimacy they have  ever been.  Whatever  reason  they have for choosing their role in the first place may  be, he  often imagines  it as more than just a woman  using his body  to her  advantage.

It's a  one sided  game  but I  find it interesting and enjoyable, attempting to extend  my riding time and  guessing what form of  coercion works best  until fatigue  ultimately wins over my  efforts.

#6 2020-10-14 07:27:19

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Thats an interesting take on "games" to play while riding and surely a good way to get longer rides.

The purpose of my question is similar in the sense that I would like to know if there are any activities involving riding which can be performed or "played" so to increase interest of the carrier as well to finally have longer and "fun" rides.

Audreyb wrote:

I'm  exclusively a  rider and my  main  enjoyment is sitting up there outdoors and enjoying my  vantage point while looking down on the world, moving effortlessly while directing my carrier to where I want to  go.

The closest  to a  "game" is completely on my part which is sometimes finding ways to extend the time  I'm being carried past the time that my carrier wants to  continue in his role.

Since I can't force him  to continue to  carry me or even  let me sit him, finding was to  coerce him into  extending the  ride become something of a game. In  some cases I  appeal to his  ego or  vanity  or other aspects of his nature.  Teasing him ,making  suggestions that  he is  weak or other minor  attacks on his  masculinity are the most common.

I find  the men  that are  the least confident with  women  are  the easiest to  control.

Men  who are shy, backward  and unsure of themselves around women can be  manipulated became when  carrying  a woman, they are in contact with her  and  possible the closest to  intimacy they have  ever been.  Whatever  reason  they have for choosing their role in the first place may  be, he  often imagines  it as more than just a woman  using his body  to her  advantage.

It's a  one sided  game  but I  find it interesting and enjoyable, attempting to extend  my riding time and  guessing what form of  coercion works best  until fatigue  ultimately wins over my  efforts.

#7 2020-10-14 07:50:55

Audreyb

rider_in:

Yes, I  understand,  but since you  ruled out  the  normal  things  like  chicken fights, I can't think of any  other type of  "game" to play  while sitting on  a guy's shoulders  other than  the  "head games" I mentioned.

Since anything like  polo wouldn't be practical  except on  a real  horse  and  very  few other games are practical even on  horseback,  the  question is limited. Even more limited if it's  just you and the  carrier involved.

A group might  play at  something while  sitting on  their  carrier's shoulders . Some  sort of race perhaps. But other than a modification of a children's  game, I just  can't think of anything.

#8 2020-10-14 16:55:48

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Yeah, I agree it got limited after taking out common things like chicken fight so I edited my original question.
Also because it is a probability that what one might consider under "common things" might not be that common for other.

So, now do you have any other ideas to be shared?

So here's an idea, while riding one can play some activity like treasure hunt, finding stuff with the help of a map or something, it's a childish activity, i suppose  and of course, its rider-sided activity but i think it can be fun once in a while.
I think some kind of competition will add to the fun, so there can be two teams, each has a rider and a carrier , and both can complete for whosoever finds the treasure first.

Any ideas, especially involving single rider and carrier are highly appreciated.

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

Yes, I  understand,  but since you  ruled out  the  normal  things  like  chicken fights, I can't think of any  other type of  "game" to play  while sitting on  a guy's shoulders  other than  the  "head games" I mentioned.

Since anything like  polo wouldn't be practical  except on  a real  horse  and  very  few other games are practical even on  horseback,  the  question is limited. Even more limited if it's  just you and the  carrier involved.

A group might  play at  something while  sitting on  their  carrier's shoulders . Some  sort of race perhaps. But other than a modification of a children's  game, I just  can't think of anything.

#9 2020-10-14 17:29:17

Audreyb

rider_in:

I suppose a  sort of scavenger hunt for things  naturally found  in  a given area would be possible  even for a single rider and  his carrier.
In my  area,  finding a  specific  kind of mushroom, pine cone   or even a type of  butterfly or  flower   could be the goal. If there are two riders  or more, it could be a contest   and a reason  to extend your time on your  carrier.

Perhaps the rider  could just hold a  basket or some kind of  container  while sitting on  his/her  carrier  and the  carrier must  find  the listed  objects, obtain them  from  the ground or wherever  , having  free  reins . The carrier being required  to retrieve each object with the rider sitting on his shoulders  would add to  the  challenge and the fun.  The carrier would have to squat or  kneel to  get something off  the ground,  then lift you back up to continue on to the next  object.

It could be  very entertaining for the rider  and a test of  the carriers  strength and obedience , especially after  several such  movements in  retrieving the  desired objects.

#10 2020-10-20 10:39:14

rider_in
Male (23), Canada

Its a good idea and sitting and picking up stuff while having rider on shoulders would add to fun and test of carrier's strength.
to add to fun, carrier could get blindfold so he/she has to follow the direction from the riders only , it will add fun for rider too, moreover, it could better their co-ordination.

Audreyb wrote:

rider_in:

I suppose a  sort of scavenger hunt for things  naturally found  in  a given area would be possible  even for a single rider and  his carrier.
In my  area,  finding a  specific  kind of mushroom, pine cone   or even a type of  butterfly or  flower   could be the goal. If there are two riders  or more, it could be a contest   and a reason  to extend your time on your  carrier.

Perhaps the rider  could just hold a  basket or some kind of  container  while sitting on  his/her  carrier  and the  carrier must  find  the listed  objects, obtain them  from  the ground or wherever  , having  free  reins . The carrier being required  to retrieve each object with the rider sitting on his shoulders  would add to  the  challenge and the fun.  The carrier would have to squat or  kneel to  get something off  the ground,  then lift you back up to continue on to the next  object.

It could be  very entertaining for the rider  and a test of  the carriers  strength and obedience , especially after  several such  movements in  retrieving the  desired objects.

Board footer