Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-16 13:11:28

frenk5080
Male (55), The Netherlands

Riding on shoulders MoM

If you want to comment on my latest video (http://youtu.be/60PCYpINhdU (New Window)) feel free to use this forum. Comments on the video have been disabled on YouTube.

#2 2014-07-16 23:49:45

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Re: Riding on shoulders MoM

Excellent video, Frenk5080. Your trip through the woods riding astride the shoulders of a human pony looks very relaxing and far more enjoyable than trekking along on your own two feet. The pony guy looks strong and hardy. I'd like to have a ride on him sometime. It was interesting to see you both being bold enough to do some shoulder riding along a public road - 10 out of 10 for that! 

As for Youtube, in my opinion Youtube is out-of-date, homophobic and difficulty to use. Dump Youtube in the trashcan where it belongs. A lot of people have switched away from Youtube and are now uploading their videos to the Russian equivalent of Facebook/Youtube which is VK.

#3 2014-07-17 12:33:26

equidum
Male (72), France

I totally second what you said, Checkmateguy, as regards frenck-s ride on his valliant steed! I would like to add two more comments though.
First, the ride is made even more exciting by the huge physiological différences between the rider and his mount : The mount is small, the rider is tall! The mount is thin, the rider is strong!The mount is old, the rider is a lot younger! Indeed, the ride would be far less interesting if it was the other way around ... At least for those who relish the sight of a sadistic rider abusing a masochistic mount ( No offense to neither of you guys !!!). So, there again, a 10 out of 10 mark for this great show.

My other comment will in fact sound like a wish, or a prayer : Please send us more of such clips, but also try and make them more interactive between the top and the bottom : In this clip each party seems to enjoy a solitary pleasure of sort, one is happy with carrying, the other with being carried. The rider doesn't drive his mount, the mount doesn't obey. And yet, in any kind of ride, there should be orders given and obeyed, I believe. The clip would certainly gain a lot of interest if we saw the rider, for instance, kicking the flanks of his mount and the mount responding the order, or pulling one ear to change the course of the ride, or both ears to get the mount to stop walking, and again a kick in the flanks to resume the ride ...

Then, I would give a 12 out of 10 for that !!smile

But, anyway, a great thank you to both of you for this fine and bold public ride!

Equidum

#4 2014-07-17 13:23:34

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Very good, frenk & shouldertaxi!

#5 2014-07-17 19:03:15

shouldertaxi
Male

Thats not my way, equidum! My name tell what I´m am. Only for transportation! If my rider kick my side or so, I through him of smile
I like to give that kind of rides! That video tells perfect, what a rider can except if he meet me!
Thanks for the likes for the video big_smile

#6 2014-07-17 22:17:51

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

I believe I'm correct when I say that shouldertaxi is a veteran pony and a good one too. My regular ponyguy might also be described as a veteran (and good too) although he probably hasn't had as many riders riding him as shouldertaxi.

What I liked about frenk5080s video was it's 'real life' appearance. When I'm riding my regular pony through the trees of the New Forest (in Hampshire, England) I ride him in just the same way as shown in Frenk5080's video - complete with bird song! I do chat to my pony more than the rider does in Frenk5080s' video. In my opinion, it is quite sufficient to just ride along astride the pony's shoulders without the need to dig your heels in his ribs or things like that. For me there is enough pleasure from simply sitting there astride the pony's shoulders (legs dangling loose either side of the pony if you feel like riding him that way) and feeling him carrying your weight as well as being in control of a human pony who responds to your instructions and nudges of your thighs. Everybody should try this riding experience! 

One thing I'm interested to know about is who videoed this ride?

#7 2020-07-19 20:07:30

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

frenk5080 wrote:

If you want to comment on my latest video (http://youtu.be/60PCYpINhdU (New Window)) feel free to use this forum. Comments on the video have been disabled on YouTube.

Fantastic video frenk and especially a great pony. I would love to sit on his shoulders for a long ride. I saw him in much videos. He was also the pony of "der Schulterreiter" or?

#8 2020-07-19 20:09:00

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

checkmateguy wrote:

Excellent video, Frenk5080. Your trip through the woods riding astride the shoulders of a human pony looks very relaxing and far more enjoyable than trekking along on your own two feet. The pony guy looks strong and hardy. I'd like to have a ride on him sometime. It was interesting to see you both being bold enough to do some shoulder riding along a public road - 10 out of 10 for that! 

As for Youtube, in my opinion Youtube is out-of-date, homophobic and difficulty to use. Dump Youtube in the trashcan where it belongs. A lot of people have switched away from Youtube and are now uploading their videos to the Russian equivalent of Facebook/Youtube which is VK.

What is your name on VK? Maybe we can show each other some videos there.

#9 2020-07-19 20:36:40

shouldertaxi
Male

Shoulderriderxx wrote:

frenk5080 wrote:

Fantastic video frenk and especially a great pony. I would love to sit on his shoulders for a long ride. I saw him in much videos. He was also the pony of "der Schulterreiter" or?

I´m not  "der Schulterreiter"!! I´m stil strong, but my doctor told me to be careful to carry heavy things! So, my rider since 12 years (many long rides!) have to walk him self sad He´s around 95-100 kg, so I think he´s a heavy "thing" Had been great years with many riders including frenk!

#10 2020-07-19 20:44:51

Shoulderriderxx
Male (24), Germany

shouldertaxi wrote:

Shoulderriderxx wrote:

frenk5080 wrote:

I´m not  "der Schulterreiter"!! I´m stil strong, but my doctor told me to be careful to carry heavy things! So, my rider since 12 years (many long rides!) have to walk him self sad He´s around 95-100 kg, so I think he´s a heavy "thing" Had been great years with many riders including frenk!

What a shame, I feel sad for you. Maybe it is time for you to ride a bit more, than carry. Can I contact you, maybe on vk, so we can tell each other about our experiences?

#11 2020-07-23 09:38:09

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

The riding is fantastic.
Like the way the rider sat on the old pony with his hands on his hip. This is a sign of dominance.
Rider can push forward at times to ride his neck.
Next time ride him wearing tight skin fitting shorts
To feel his movements .
Once in a while squeeze his neck with ur thighs too.
Keep talking to him while riding
Ask him how is feeling etc

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#12 2020-12-03 08:24:15

imfine9288
Male (28), Indonesia

frenk5080 wrote:

how exciting. i hope i will find a carrier here in Indonesia. it is rare here to find anyone whose into shoulder ride.

Master here. Are you a carrier? Send me a massage.

Board footer