Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-09 08:51:48

rameshinfy
Male (25), India
Website

Wow experience

I’m interested to know about the WoW experience of members? How did the ride happen? Was it natural or did the rider have to coerce or convince the carrier? Did the carrier struggle and if yes how did the rider encourage the carrier to keep at it?

AudreyB - any thoughts?

#2 2021-01-11 18:30:49

Audreyb

Re: Wow experience

I always preferred to  sit on the shoulders of boys and men.
But I was a cheerleader and being either smallest or  nearly so, I was usually the one  sitting on  another girl's shoulders. It was rare  that the  girl I was on  was smaller than I was  but sometimes when doing a  kind of hazing, a girl who wouldn't be on the bottom  would be put  there to either test her, or just to torment  her  for  fun.

I liked to be the one sitting on our  new  victim  but sometimes it was a heavier  girl  that would normally be on the bottom (base) who would sit on the smaller new girl. A few times  the new girl fell but most just staggered while we made jokes. It was cruel  but part of  the unofficial initiation.

#3 2021-01-11 20:30:19

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Audreyb wrote:

But I was a cheerleader and being either smallest or  nearly so, I was usually the one  sitting on  another girl's shoulders. It was rare  that the  girl I was on  was smaller than I was  but sometimes when doing a  kind of hazing, a girl who wouldn't be on the bottom  would be put  there to either test her, or just to torment  her  for  fun.

I liked to be the one sitting on our  new  victim  but sometimes it was a heavier  girl  that would normally be on the bottom (base) who would sit on the smaller new girl. A few times  the new girl fell but most just staggered while we made jokes. It was cruel  but part of  the unofficial initiation.

Well if you like riding on men's shoulders then I can give you ride if you interested then please mail me. My ID is solutionsbrainout@gmail.com

My shoulders are always free mail me for a ride

#4 2021-01-12 17:17:08

Audreyb

Carrier boy:

I was replying to a scenario created  by rameshinfy.  I believe  that male  carriers are  far more  practical than female carriers  for either  female or  male  riders. In my limited experience such as  in  cheerleading ,women's shoulders are less comfortable to  sit on and  needless to say  that  men  are stronger and  more willing carriers.

I don't  have any trouble finding male carriers  at present and as a rule I  never meet with anyone on line  for any  reason.

But thanks for your interest.

#5 2021-01-13 08:57:39

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Audrey. Have u ridden any female pony on all 4s?? And if yes , how was ur exp

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

The Horse

#6 2021-01-14 05:42:22

Audreyb

trigger:

In the normal  sense, such as riding on another girls back for a pony  ride, that only occurred when I was a  child and stories about such things are not allowed here.

The closest I came to riding a woman as an  adult was many years ago and it involved an  altercation with a woman over a man. I want to  make it  clear that I don't fight normally or  entertain the  notion and this was a rare occurrence. 

She attacked  me during a heated argument and somehow lost her balance. While she was getting up I straddled her back  and sat on her while she was still on her hands and knees and I grabbed her hair .
My  friends  were cheering for me and shouting for  me to sit on her but I already was and trying to force her to the floor.
She was  bigger than I was and managed  to crawl several feet with all my weight on her  before I pinned her prone on the floor , still pulling her  hair . I'm not used to fighting and I  didn't want to really hurt her so I  just sat on her back until  she gave up  and calmed down.
Sorry  if that's disappointing but  it's as  close as I ever came to what you asked.

#7 2021-01-14 10:23:44

trigger
Male (38), India

Excellent one..

I think you sit a lot normally on people.
I still remember the guy you sat on while he was doing some repair job at your home, though you knew that he is awestrucked at you.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

In the normal  sense, such as riding on another girls back for a pony  ride, that only occurred when I was a  child and stories about such things are not allowed here.

The closest I came to riding a woman as an  adult was many years ago and it involved an  altercation with a woman over a man. I want to  make it  clear that I don't fight normally or  entertain the  notion and this was a rare occurrence. 

She attacked  me during a heated argument and somehow lost her balance. While she was getting up I straddled her back  and sat on her while she was still on her hands and knees and I grabbed her hair .
My  friends  were cheering for me and shouting for  me to sit on her but I already was and trying to force her to the floor.
She was  bigger than I was and managed  to crawl several feet with all my weight on her  before I pinned her prone on the floor , still pulling her  hair . I'm not used to fighting and I  didn't want to really hurt her so I  just sat on her back until  she gave up  and calmed down.
Sorry  if that's disappointing but  it's as  close as I ever came to what you asked.

The Horse

#8 2021-01-15 17:22:25

Audreyb

trigger:

In the  case of the  girl I was fighting with, sitting on her was the most practical way to restrain her  and I just sat on her  back without thinking about it.
The  short  "pony ride" I got  from her was  coincidental .  And I think she would have sat on me if she  managed to get me on the floor.

I never  denied I like sitting on men  and boys. It's fun  and comfortable most of the time and I like to  dominate in  almost everything I ever do.
The guy I mentioned who does   repairs for  me without  charge   obviously enjoys me sitting on him in various ways and he always refers to himself as my "slave" though I don't  call him by anything but his name.  I like riding him  like  a pony and  dress  sexy  for  him sometimes but  sitting on his shoulders is rather recent, since just before I joined this  group.
I do enjoy  it as I enjoy all  of the services he provides,  but we are not otherwise  sexual any more than sitting on  a  horse or a chair is sexual.  I let him stroke my leg a few times while I was sitting on him  but only  a few times  and  he isn't allowed to touch me  otherwise.

I think  most people like sitting on  other people  except for those who prefer to be sat on  themselves and I honestly  don't really understand the  underlings  desires  very well.

Either way, no one  is normally hurt and  I think  everyone should  enjoy whatever they naturally enjoy.

#9 2021-01-16 11:46:50

trigger
Male (38), India

Rightfully said.

Audreyb wrote:

trigger:

In the  case of the  girl I was fighting with, sitting on her was the most practical way to restrain her  and I just sat on her  back without thinking about it.
The  short  "pony ride" I got  from her was  coincidental .  And I think she would have sat on me if she  managed to get me on the floor.

I never  denied I like sitting on men  and boys. It's fun  and comfortable most of the time and I like to  dominate in  almost everything I ever do.
The guy I mentioned who does   repairs for  me without  charge   obviously enjoys me sitting on him in various ways and he always refers to himself as my "slave" though I don't  call him by anything but his name.  I like riding him  like  a pony and  dress  sexy  for  him sometimes but  sitting on his shoulders is rather recent, since just before I joined this  group.
I do enjoy  it as I enjoy all  of the services he provides,  but we are not otherwise  sexual any more than sitting on  a  horse or a chair is sexual.  I let him stroke my leg a few times while I was sitting on him  but only  a few times  and  he isn't allowed to touch me  otherwise.

I think  most people like sitting on  other people  except for those who prefer to be sat on  themselves and I honestly  don't really understand the  underlings  desires  very well.

Either way, no one  is normally hurt and  I think  everyone should  enjoy whatever they naturally enjoy.

The Horse

#10 2021-05-22 22:05:38

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Audreyb wrote:

Carrier boy:

I was replying to a scenario created  by rameshinfy.  I believe  that male  carriers are  far more  practical than female carriers  for either  female or  male  riders. In my limited experience such as  in  cheerleading ,women's shoulders are less comfortable to  sit on and  needless to say  that  men  are stronger and  more willing carriers.

I don't  have any trouble finding male carriers  at present and as a rule I  never meet with anyone on line  for any  reason.

But thanks for your interest.

Okay I can understand but I am very interested in carrying ladies and always try to find good riders for me as it's a dream for me also I rarely get anyone to ride me
But if you not interested then no problem

#11 2021-06-09 14:20:30

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Audreyb wrote:

You know, I saw it being done by girls to a boy. Varrying from an overt fun game between friends whence the boy would lie himself down on the ground himself and allow the girls to sit on him; all the way up to something resembling the girls jumping on him and forcing him to the ground with their superior numbers. It often involved some kind of playful 'torture' such as tickling. Even face sitting was not out of question. Sometimes they would jump on the 'victim's' back and make him or her carry them too. Needless to say it was quite erotic, though the participans wouldn't admit it. Boys would do that to other boys too, just like the girls would do that to other girls. But I've never seen boys djump on a girl; THAT probably would be to rapey. Although in the days of youth nobody was thinking in such cathegories. I think we understood this on the subconscious level.

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-06-09 21:46:03)

#12 2021-06-09 15:32:24

JayRey8585

@ Audreyb, Hey!!

Board footer