Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-31 13:06:56

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

As a mode of transportation

Hello guys, carriers and riders of the firm as we all know that Shoulder riding is a very fun and interesting activity and becoming very common now. So is it possible that it can be a mode of transportation in future like a taxi? Some carriers offer people to ride on their shoulders instead of picking up them in a taxi and then drop to their destination for a particular amount of fare. The only limitation in this is that it's only possible for a short distance as longer distance would take much more time and a person can hire a taxi for that to save a lot of time. It is more useful for those who have walking problem so that they can hire a particular carrier for themselves to carry them whenever they want in exchange of fare.
Give me your opinions and I hope I would get certain answers

#2 2021-10-31 13:50:29

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Re: As a mode of transportation

Good question you did but in my opinion it's not useful (for me) as not every person is able to carry me and if he does he usually could not take my weight for such long time. If shoulder carry become a transportation then I am not sure whether the carrier could take me to my destination and if he does he would obviously charge me more than a normal person due to my heavy weight.
Another opinion by me is u love shoulder ride I can do anything for a ride giving a fare is very small thing I am ready to pay the carrier if he can carry my weight but unfortunately I have never got any such carrier.
Shraya I want to know your opinion

#3 2021-11-01 19:42:16

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well miss unliftable I am agree with your opinion as due to your weight everyone is not able to take it and hence need much more effort than a normal person but you can try riding me I will not disappoint you as I have carried few heavy riders and hence I think I can carry you too and don't charge a fare too I can be your free transportation

#4 2021-11-02 13:24:57

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Distance and weight are not a problem, because a female rider can ride more than one human horse in a row (2, 3 or more), human horses can be ridden by her in turns (while she rides one of them, the others are following her still waiting their turn to be ridden).

In another chat I told you a friend wanted to be ridden by my female cousin for approximately 10 kilometers, he cannot do it alone but he can do it together with one or more other human horses, she riding on the shoulders of one of her human horses while the others followed her to to be ridden by her when it is his turn to be ridden because he / they is / are her horse(s).

Being in an urban area where there are cars, she will choose to ride a car instead of riding a horse.

In rural areas, she will choose to ride an equine horse rather than a human horse; but if there are no cars or equine horses: It is time for human horses!!!

#5 2021-11-02 13:59:00

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well yes your opinion is pretty right as lack of cars or horses can give a chance to human horses

#6 2021-11-03 06:03:33

caballito
Bonus member

There are places and times when cars or equine horses cannot be used; for example in the pilgrimages, where people walk towards religious places (e.g. Santiago de Compostela).

Also in tourist tours on bridle paths, where tourists must pay to ride equine horses or equine mules (equine donkeys are stubborn and difficult to drive), if a female tourist is beautiful there will be no shortage of volunteers to be ridden by her.

In rural areas, motorized vehicles reach a certain place and passengers must continue walking to their destination. Female teachers, female doctors, female nurses, female obstetricians, female nursing technicians, female engineers, female police officers, etc., ladies do not walk but they ride volunteers (villagers who wait on the road to be ridden by ladies, other passengers like male teachers, male doctors, male police officers, relatives of students and patients, etc.).

In rural areas, patrols or extramural tasks are carried out, in which doctors, nurses, and other health professionals go to small villages to attend to patients. Female doctors, female nurses, female obstetricians, female dentists, female nursing technicians ride on shoulders during the ride, ladies ride and men walk.

#7 2021-11-03 12:36:13

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well do you know in which rural area this type of thing happens where female doctor teacher and all that ride males to go to their destination

#8 2021-11-04 04:54:43

caballito
Bonus member

Riding shoulders transportation could occur in places where there are no access roads for the transit of cars and motorcycles and equine horses are scarce, for example rough places where roads cannot be built (mountains with cliffs, forests of dense vegetation, rivers who cannot be crossed by motorized vehicles, plantations - fields of cultivation, or others).

#9 2021-11-04 09:08:19

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Yes you are pretty right that is the best place for the human horses to do their job but not everyone get that chance and many of them don't utilise such type of opportunities

#10 2021-11-06 02:24:45

caballito
Bonus member

This is true.

#11 2021-11-14 18:07:05

esel

@unliftable rider

Unliftable rider wrote:

Good question you did but in my opinion it's not useful (for me) as not every person is able to carry me and if he does he usually could not take my weight for such long time. If shoulder carry become a transportation then I am not sure whether the carrier could take me to my destination and if he does he would obviously charge me more than a normal person due to my heavy weight.
Another opinion by me is u love shoulder ride I can do anything for a ride giving a fare is very small thing I am ready to pay the carrier if he can carry my weight but unfortunately I have never got any such carrier.
Shraya I want to know your opinion

I know only one way to carry all kinds of riders, including very heavy riders : Your "horse" needs to lean with both hands on a wheel linked to his entire body thru a specially designed metallic frame. So his back is horizontal, which allows to split the weight of the rider between forelimbs and rear limbs. If you want your horse to be able to carry you for hours even in steep slopes or mountainous terrain, you'd better choose an electric wheel, i.e a wheel with an electric motor in its hub, and of course a battery fixed on the metallic frame. If you give me an e-mail I can send you a pic and explanations...

esel

#12 2021-11-15 02:55:32

caballito
Bonus member

This was an excellent idea.
Riding is riding, either shoulders on or horizontal back on (on all fours, arms and legs stretched out using wheels or poles)
http://equus.la.coocan.jp/illst_whld01.htm (New Window)
http://equus.la.coocan.jp/illst_whld02.htm (New Window)
http://equus.la.coocan.jp/illst_tarsan02.htm (New Window)
http://equus.la.coocan.jp/illst_tarsan03.htm (New Window)
http://equus.la.coocan.jp/illst_tarsan05.htm (New Window)

#13 2021-11-15 10:27:51

esel

Thanks for these pics, Caballito, I like them a lot as they perfectly convey the inferior status of men versus Women, and their highly desirable use as enslaved horses, beasts of burden ......

That being said the way these horses are fastened to a wheel is totally UNREALISTIC !!! Half the weight of the rider is transfered onto the arms, which are, from a muscular standpoint  totally unable to cope with such a burden ... Furthermore, the human body has no muscles to prevent the wheel from skidding forward in this type of montage ... To prevent all this, a speciallly designed metallic frame is required to split the rider's weight between fore and rear limbs, without overloading the weak arms, and maintain, without any effort, the wheel in its place, that is, at the right required angle with the body of the horse, and last, to very securely fasten the horse's body to the wheel ...

Happy rides !

Esel

Board footer