Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-11 15:41:00

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Ride of my life!

At last I've made my dream come true. I met with a stunning young Woman, who looks a little like Kira from DS9, a Lady who does some modelling, but who is also interested in female domination. It took a lot of plannig, I had to satify Her many demands and jump through many hoops before She finally agreed to meet me.

But finally we made it happen, and it was a dream come true and I've managed to bust or confirm many myths regarding shoulder riding. Many questions that a lot of people have been asking over the years are about to be answered.

ARE SPURS A VIABLE OPTION IN SHOULDR RIDING?
ARE BRIDLES AND OTHER HEADGEAR VIABLE IN SHOULDER RIDING?
HOW LONG/HOW FAR CAN YOU RUN WITH A RIDER SITTING ON YOUR SHOULDERS?
CAN YOU STAND UP FROM A FULL SQUAT WITH AN ADULT PERSON SITTING ON YOUR SHOULDERS?
IS SR DANGEROUS TO THE NECK AND SPINE OF THE CARRIER?
HOW STRONG DO YOU NEED TO BE TO SHOULDER-CARRY?
HOW BRAVE DO YOU NEED TO BE TO SHOULDR-RIDE?

There is a lot to unpack so stay tuned!!!

#2 2022-06-11 16:36:17

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Ride of my life!

congratulations pal!

About harnesses (bit, bridle, spurs, whip) would not be necessary when a woman rides on top of a man, because both speak human language, unless she speaks Portuguese or Chinese and he only speaks English, being the reins, spurs and whip the only means of communication between the rider and the ridden one. But it is useful for both the lady and her human horse to be immersed in the experience of riding on horseback (our imagination is powerful and gives us a lot of satisfaction).

Saddle and stirrups are made for the comfort of the rider, she sitting on a comfortable and dry saddle and not on sweaty men's shoulders, stirrups for the lady's feet are not hanging causing circulatory problems.

The time and distance of riding depends on the strength of the horse and the lightness of the rider.

Thank you very much and please continue to share your experience.

#3 2022-06-12 15:52:52

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

RIDE NUMBER 1

She stood about 167 cm, Mayby 170 cm tall. And She looked AMAZING. She is one of the girls some of you might pehaps even seen on the web while googling something like steampunk. But no photo does her figure justice. Wasp-thin waist, not very large but yummily propnunced breasts. And Her ass was like the asses ofthe movie stars, men freezeframe movies to take a closer look at. Absolutely increadible. And She as wearing cusom-made tihgh black leather pants which only gote THAT ass sticking out even more aggressively; It was almost too much for the real World; I had to look away for I was afraid I will annoy her or cause her discomfort and loose a chance of my lifetime. Although now I rather convice those fears were unjustified. She Loved being looked at.

Actully maybe I am rumbling too much and straying away from the main subject. But most the aforementioned features of Her body will be relevant as you may expect.

'Are all those people stearing at me make you feel uneasy?' She asked with a smile. 'Better get used to it!'
'Oh yeah, I thought to myself. What is it gonna be like if she should sit on top of me in front of all those people?!'

It was a daytime, big city. She might be somewhat used to the spotlight but I wasn't. After a brief initial meet and greet in caffeteria, my treat, we headed towards the park.

As soon as She found a place She liked, intimate enough, with noone in sight, as private as it was ever going to be, She demaded that I crouch my back turned in front of a bench She picked, so She could stand on it to straddle my shoulders. I've manged to straighten up with Her sitting on top of me, but the weight was quite substantial. Greater than I have anticipated. And Her butt and thights felt taut and hard, really hard. Very different, than most stories I read used to describe it; It was like a duffel bag stuffed full of sand. I paced forward with Her sitting on my shoulders and I've made an attempt to readjust Her, to put the center of Her weight more on my neck. So She can enjoy it. But She resisted.

With no experience to speak off, I easily forgot that my payload is self aware, and even more importantly it is now in charge!

I paced slowly, straining under Her weight until we made a circle through the park and She ordered me to put her down on the same banch.
My neck was already crumbling. I was disappointed in myself. I am 188 cm tall, of strong body build and I should be tougher than this! The entire ride took maybe 1 minute. I though my body could have done 10X more with ease. It was my neck and my spine that has proven to be the weak link.

How could I ever dream of giving rides to MissP? She would kill me and write 'LOOSER' on my grave ;>

Well, my rider felt that my neck was giving in so she decided to end it.

Last edited by Misiulo (2022-06-12 19:27:30)

#4 2022-06-12 21:29:01

Max

I can understand your disappointment, but it wasn't just you! Your rider should have motivated you better! It doesn't have to be the whip or spurs, but maybe some light kicks in the flanks, a few encouraging, stern words ... she could have used your hands as stirrups, maybe with bare feet, maybe with nice riding boots!

A little reward when you make a real effort would certainly have motivated you even more!

You certainly had a beautiful rider, we envy you that, but ... she was only beautiful!
Max

Last edited by Max (2022-06-13 10:00:16)

#5 2022-06-15 14:52:25

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Well, I've been busy. Thank you for your reply! We were unexperienced. But the day wasn't over yet!!!

RIDE NUMBER 2

after the effort I was breathig heavily. My neck was crackling.

She said she felt how i crumbled. But it was obvious she isn't done yet. Me, at this point I was just looking for a honorable retreat. I mean I was happy to carry Her again, but I didn't think I can do any better the second time without a professional medical help ;> But I couldn't show weakness to ths beautiful chick. So we went strolling down the alley looking for a better place for a nother ride.
She was joking that every guy should get a training like that. It would make them so much more respectful!

I was looking for some solution to show what I'm capable off, so I suggested a piggyback ride, but She said it's too cuddly, huddling to a guy She barely knows, and pushing Her breasts onto his back and everything. 'Unless' She added 'You'd find a saddle' And started to laugh.We went over a bank out to a large plain. No other people anywehre near. This was going to be the arena for our further female domination, riding & carrying exploits.

Some obedience training took place. She made me curl my back up so she could seat on it like I was Her camping stool; Her Ass felt soft and lovely on my back; Very different than when straddling my shoulders; So I said to myself WTH. You only live once. And the moment I was allwed to reach for my backpack, I pulled out a pair of four wheeler cowboy spurs (You saw the photo of those spurs before)!

'You want me to stab you with theese?!?' She asked in disbelief.

My leather straps I bought for this very purpose didn't fit. But Her boots were perfect for the spurs!!! So I did the emrgency manouvre; I fitted the spurs with a wire. And then we gave it another try. It didin't work when She tried to ride me on all 4s. The grass was too tall. I may be a big guy, but with me crewling on my knees it made little difference. So then She tried to sit on my waist, then on my back, then finally on shoulders. So I summoned all my power from deep down inside and I stood up carrying her on my shoulders again!

What followed was a series of a smaller rides, or one ride with stops and turns, but this time She was firmly in charge, She told me when to turn, when to stop. When to run. Even as She kept on sitting on my shoulders and stab-stabbing me with the spurs. She begun to laugh as She rode me and She seemed to really enjoy the spurs! It lasted longer than the first one. Finally. I was allowed to collapse on the grass. After a some rest I would take off my blouse and She would make me a trample-massage on my back with her booted feet. Then I served Her as Her seat again. My back was crackling, but at least my neck held firm this time.

Interestingly, there were two pairs of young girls with smarthones, who walked up in the meantime, two of the girls sat on a big tree trunk. There was also some woman walking by with a kid. They were no further than maybe 30 meters away. They didn't seem to react in any significant way but they must have noticed us.

Last edited by Misiulo (2022-06-21 13:09:38)

#6 2022-06-19 18:04:46

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Our meeting lasted around 2 hours, but before we come to our third and final ride, I want to share a few words on the use of the riding spurs and harness in shoulder riding. Many riders shun them, like Mrs Audreyb. They say that those are unecessary, since obedient carrier knows what do and so there is no need for additional stimulation. Yet quite a few submissive carriers seem to take a kinky interest in the prospect of those being used on them, and the spurs and the headgear especially is very often featured in the shoulder riding fetish movie clips and photography. So I've made it my mission to verify it once and for all; My findings were interesting!

My rider couldn't make the most of the spurs, since She had to keep Her firm balance, but She was the one who said, that it would have been nice to have some rains on me, a bit in my mouth perhaps, some sort of headgear for Her to grab onto, so She could maintain Her balance and use Her feet more freely while not being forced to cling to me with Her tights to keep safe.

The riding spurs are not  the cruel unusual punishment some people may think. Spurs are not designed to wound or to hurt. Just to be felt. Horses may have thicker skin than us humans, but I had my blouze on me, I may have been slashed with those horizontal metal wheels in my side a time or two with nothing but my undershirt between my skin and the metal, and yet there was no visible mark left on my skin. Not even a scratch. The hardcore masochosts will be disappointed. BTW, Her ass actually did leave a mark on my shoulders but we'll get to that in a moment :>

The spurs clearly were a ton of fun to my rider as she was laughing while stab-stab-stabbity-stabing me with theese and quickly adopted them as an instinctive way to show me the direction. At first She would use werbal command together with the spurs, then finally just the spurs. Left spur = turn LEFT, right spur = turn RIGT, both spurs = FASTER!

And it was quite intuitive.

Last edited by Misiulo (2022-06-19 20:24:03)

#7 2022-06-20 11:03:35

Max

You had prepared yourself well for this second ride, mentally, but you had also packed your spurs! It's good that you used this chance, and above all that your rider liked riding you with it! This has increased your performance as a two-legged horse by quite a bit!

Just putting on the spurs, the attachment to the riding boots by the human "horse", gives you a shiver, a fascination! I hope you did it slowly and with pleasure and joy!

Spurs can be painful, of course! You have written for which commands they are used. A short kick only means for the human horse to start moving, another, somewhat stronger use means "faster", then once again the spurs mean "even faster, hop!". There is no need to talk, that is clear! At some point, the riding whip might also be used!

That's a beautiful experience you're describing! Good that you are a strong lad and could enjoy it for a long time!
Max

#8 2022-08-16 15:40:56

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

So when we left off last time I was disapointed. After reading a ton of riding stories about men who carry their mistress for hours unend I was lucky to do 2 minues and it already I felt like an 100-year old man standing over his deathbed.

After the first warm-up the series of small rides in the park, my rider, (my Mistress?!) said we're gonna need to head back since her time was running out, we had maybe 30 more minutes so it was time to go back to the city centre.

My mind was dizzy. I was disappointed with myself, at the same time one thing I totally felt unredy for was ANOTHER RIDE!

Guess what she demanded next :>

She already knew I can straighten up from full crouch with her sitting on my shoulders so she ordered me to get down...

She sat on my shoulders and I stood up! She was wiggling on my shoulders, rhytmmically stabbing me with the spurs and giggling. So this time we were going full thortetl. I started to run, well, as much as it was possible with the load on my shoulders I carried Her through the long park alley, under the shade of trees there was a group of teenage boys talking and laughing by the bench. As we passed by them, I wondered whether they'll see that my rider has spurs on her boots. I carried Her all the way to the skyway. There she told me to take a turn and then anothe so I ran around the squere; When I felt this is really it and I'll crumble and fall in a second, I have turned my steps twards the nearest bench. But she told me to make another lap!

And as she did so she laughed and prodded me with the spurs more and more vigorusly as she shouted: 'Aaahh! Now I'm enjoying this tooo muuuch!!'

Maybe that's what made mo go on! The pain and exhaustion was struggling against my desire to please my rider.

And so I made another lap...

I made it shaking and staggerring, as I run towards the bench the final time and fell on my knees, and she descended on the bench her boots hitting the seat.

It was a success. The final ride lasted maybe 10 minutes, though realististically probably it was closer to 5. But I went above and beyond, and She made my carry her several times longer than it felt possible just a few minuts longer. I walked her back to the centre. We talked about meetings, having fun, social events and shows on Netflix. She said she might come to Warsaw again in not such a distant future;

Later as I returned home, it was still before noon, bright sunny day, I found out that the spurs she wore left no trace on my sking.

But, and this is the final surprise; her butt did leave more than one mark on the skin of my shoulders; under the the weight of her body, her muscular buttocks had printed several red, elongated bruises on my skin. Maybe her leather pants had something to do with this as well.

But I wasn't in the condition to ponder this too much. I knew It was a success. It was a hard won victory, Not at all what I'd expect, my shoulders and spine were hurting, but not as bad as directly after the first ride, and I have successfully confirmed and debunked several theories about shoulder carrying and riding and best of all I have conquered my weakness, satisfied my rider, and proven myslef as a carrier. I took a shower and went to bed to lick my wounds and recuperate :>

I've been running end excercising since. Every ride I gave was better than the last one. And I expect the next time to be even better!!!

Last edited by Misiulo (2022-08-18 11:57:04)

#9 2022-11-19 11:04:29

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

Perfect video. Thank you very much.
So it has to be and work.

#10 2022-11-20 06:23:01

sunnynair80oo.com

Arian, are u looking for male ponies.

Arianeriding wrote:

Perfect video. Thank you very much.