Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-15 17:31:07

Well-trained pony boy

Story in hindi

A SMALL PONYBOY-1

Yeh baat 2004 ki hai june meh mai or meri ek friend jiska naam Kerry lio tha ek Island ko explore karne jaa rahe the jisake bare meh bht sun rakha tha uss island ka naam ladies island tha hum lagbhag doopehar ke 4 bje tak ek unique ship seh port pe pahuch huke the port se city mountain ke uppar side tha jaha tak pahuchne ke liye lagbhag 750 sidhiyo ko chadhna padta tha . City meh jaane ka ek maatar yahi tarika tha ki ek slave ko rant pe leke usske shoulder peh beethke ussko 750 sidhiyaan chadhne ke liye majboor kiya jaaye hum slave rent pe lene jaahi rahe the ki beech meh ek aurat milli wo booli ki slave rental store meh holidays keh karan bheed hai aapko intzaar karna pad sakta hai or 20$ ka slave 40$ meh mill raha hai aagar aap chaho to mai aapko city tak chodne ke liye 20$ meh slave de sakti hu .
Mai or meri friend jaante the ki holidays keh wajh se bheed to hai hi or sasste me mill raha tha to hum maan gaye or usske slave pe sawaar hone chale gye ek choti si gali meh jaha usske 2 slave ek khambe se bandhe the uske paas jaake hum heeran ho gaye wo slave bas 18 - 19 saal ke bacche the or hum 32 year ke the or mai moti to nhi hu par ye to jaanti hu ki meera wait inke uppar pahaad jesa hai .

Aree daro nhi yeh dikhne me chote hai par aapke jese 4 ko Subha se chjodt ke aa chuke hai ( owner ne kaha )

Hum rental office jaane ke bheed se bachna chahte the to humne un slave ko rent pe le liya .

Mai aapne slave ke muh ki bridle pakd ke usse ek boundry ke paas le gyi sab set karke mai Whip righ hand me leke sawar hone hi jaa rahi thi ki achana .

Sun pehle aapne slave to kuch tappd maar fir sawar ho taki ye tujhse dare (kerry ne bola)

Kerry - "aapne slave ko usske bridle se hilate hue" sale haramkhor "or 4 tappd berahomo ki taarah mari maano aadmiyon ka sara gussa nikal di ho"

Fir carelessly uss bache ke shoulder peh sawar ho gyi .

Main jab yeh karne gyi to mene aapne slave ki aankho meh pehli baar dekha mujhe patta nhi kyu aachanak se daaya wali feeling aane lagi usska koi gunaah kaya tha mujhe yeh samjh nhi aaya .
Par tab tak bht deer ho chuki thi wapas nhi jaa sakte the or yeh na karti to waha main sabse aalg dikhti mene 1 tappd maara or bola payar se chalna beeta

Mai boundary pe chadh ke whip hanth me leke shoulder pe sawar ho gyi

Main jaanti thi wo kitna bhi majboot ho par mera wait usske or usske body ke liye sehne layk nhi hoga kyunki wo bas 18 saal ka ladka hai jiske shoulder peh mai aaram se beeth ke paani pee rahi thi.

2 min meh mene usse laki si laat maari bridle tight kiya chalo beetha !!!

Jab wo chalne laga mujhe bht pleasurable feel hua it's more comfortable and enjoyable then I ever thought at least for me .

Main aapse slave ke sensitivity command reaction se literally bht heraan thi mujhe order dene ke liye zada masakt nhi ho rhi thi kuch time baat to eesa lag hi nhi raha tha ki main first time riding kar rahi mera bridle or aapne slave pe poora control tha .

Mai soch rahi thi ki whip ki zarurat nhi padegi to mene usse slave ke caller meh fasa diya or dono haanto se riding ka or nature ka maza le rahi thi .

Lagbhag 200 sidhiyon ko chadne ke baad achana slave 2sec ke liye ruko mene usse halka saa laat maara or "chall beta chall " wo dhime dhime aage badhne laga

Mai usski saanon ka funla meh soos kar paa rahi thi par mai rukne ke mood me nhi thi kyunki meri friend already bht aage nikal chuki thi aapne slave ko whip se maar maar ke zaahir si baat hai usska slave jeevan ko bachane ke liye dood raaha tha.

#2 2022-12-17 11:16:31

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Re: Story in hindi

Google translate couldn't make it smile
Due to the poor performance by the translator, I could only understand someone was on vacation and had to climb a long and high stairway of 750 steps and for this reason he or she hired a person to carry him or her this journey.
The human horse was small and bridled.

#3 2023-01-04 09:51:09

Jeff
Admin
Male (56), US
Website

Members, 
One of our rules is: "Post in English (or with English translation)"
If a story in not in English, we admins cannot know what it says and whether it complies with our rules.
If it is not translated in 48 hours it will be deleted,
Jeff

#4 2023-01-05 13:09:20

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Don't worry folks I am gonna translate it as I did it earlier too but don't know why it was removed.

#5 2023-01-05 13:11:11

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Here's the translation

This happened in June 2004 when me and my friend whose name is Kerry Lio were going to explore an island. The island was "Ladies island". At about 4pm we reached the port through a ship and there were 750 stairs from Port to the city. The only way to get to the city is to hire a slave and ride on his shoulders and make him climb the stairs. We were going to hire a slave but a woman stopped us saying that the slave rental store is very busy these days due to vacations and due to high demand you have to pay 40$ for a slave which generally costs 20$. I can rent you my personal slaves to take you to the city in 20$.
We both knew that there was high demand due to vacations and we were getting slaves in half price so we both followed her to ride on her slaves. Her slaves were tied to a pole in a narrow street. They were 18 and 19 year old boys and we both were 32 years. I am not that heavy but I knew that my weight is too much for them.
The owner said"Don't worry ladies they look small but they have already done 4 rounds to the city today"
We wanted to avoid the crowd of the rental store so this was the only option.
I grabbed the bridle of my slave and took a whip in my right hand and took him to a higher boundary. When I was about to ride him Kerry said"first give them some slaps so that they obey you."
She shook the bridle of the slave and slapped him 4 times hardly and then climbed on the boy's shoulders mercilessly who was already shaking due to both the fear and her weight.
When I was doing it I saw fear in his eyes as he hasn't done anything to me but it was the last option I had as I now can't return home too. I just gave him 1 light slap and said him to walk carefully.
I climbed on the boundary and then on his shoulders. However strong he was but i knew my weight is heavy for him because he was only 18 and I was 32.
I pulled the bridle and ordered him to walk. When he started walking I was feeling very pleasurable and it was more enjoyable than I thought.
I was shocked from the sensitivity of command of my slave as it was not really hard to order him. After a while I was feeling like a professional rider as I had full control upon my slave.
I thought that there is no use of this whip so I hanged it in his collar and grabbed the bridle from both the hands and started enjoying both the nature and the ride.
After about 200 stairs he stopped for a second and I kicked him lightly and said "come on boy,walk"
I was clearly feeling his heavy breath but I couldn't stop because my friend was very far ahead of me as she was continuously hitting the slave with the whip and to save his life the slave was running much faster than my slave.

#6 2023-01-05 22:43:36

caballito
Bonus member

Thank you

Carrier boy wrote:

Here's the translation

This happened in June 2004 when me and my friend whose name is Kerry Lio were going to explore an island. The island was "Ladies island". At about 4pm we reached the port through a ship and there were 750 stairs from Port to the city. The only way to get to the city is to hire a slave and ride on his shoulders and make him climb the stairs. We were going to hire a slave but a woman stopped us saying that the slave rental store is very busy these days due to vacations and due to high demand you have to pay 40$ for a slave which generally costs 20$. I can rent you my personal slaves to take you to the city in 20$.
We both knew that there was high demand due to vacations and we were getting slaves in half price so we both followed her to ride on her slaves. Her slaves were tied to a pole in a narrow street. They were 18 and 19 year old boys and we both were 32 years. I am not that heavy but I knew that my weight is too much for them.
The owner said"Don't worry ladies they look small but they have already done 4 rounds to the city today"
We wanted to avoid the crowd of the rental store so this was the only option.
I grabbed the bridle of my slave and took a whip in my right hand and took him to a higher boundary. When I was about to ride him Kerry said"first give them some slaps so that they obey you."
She shook the bridle of the slave and slapped him 4 times hardly and then climbed on the boy's shoulders mercilessly who was already shaking due to both the fear and her weight.
When I was doing it I saw fear in his eyes as he hasn't done anything to me but it was the last option I had as I now can't return home too. I just gave him 1 light slap and said him to walk carefully.
I climbed on the boundary and then on his shoulders. However strong he was but i knew my weight is heavy for him because he was only 18 and I was 32.
I pulled the bridle and ordered him to walk. When he started walking I was feeling very pleasurable and it was more enjoyable than I thought.
I was shocked from the sensitivity of command of my slave as it was not really hard to order him. After a while I was feeling like a professional rider as I had full control upon my slave.
I thought that there is no use of this whip so I hanged it in his collar and grabbed the bridle from both the hands and started enjoying both the nature and the ride.
After about 200 stairs he stopped for a second and I kicked him lightly and said "come on boy,walk"
I was clearly feeling his heavy breath but I couldn't stop because my friend was very far ahead of me as she was continuously hitting the slave with the whip and to save his life the slave was running much faster than my slave.

#7 2023-01-07 21:15:21

Max

These 750 steps you can not walk, of course, especially since the journey to the "ladies island" was certainly exhausting! There offer themselves yes well-trained slaves almost!

That one can rent and ride them also "privately", and then also still so favorably, is already a stroke of luck! The boys are still young, but strong, they are certainly well fed to prepare them well for their work. That the young carriers are a bit scared is certainly not unusual, but also requires no further attention. Those who have already successfully completed four rounds will undoubtedly manage a fifth ... even if the ladies are somewhat heavier.

I'm against slapping them right away, surely a simple foot kiss as a sign of submission would have been enough ... but I only see things from the outside, from a long distance. In any case, the girlfriend did it, is obviously not hesitant even with the riding whip and has already taken out quite a bit of advantage. This is a sure sign that a female rider simply should not give up the whip too soon.

Already after 200 steps the slave lets up, although there are still more than 500 to go! Of course, as a rider you have to become energetic ... whether light kicks in the flanks are enough? Now to reach for the whip, would certainly not be wrong!

Nice story, I enjoyed reading it!
Max

#8 2023-01-08 10:37:39

Well-trained pony boy

Max can you please continue the story?
I really want to read what happened her friend is far away she's a kind lady and the pony is getting slow slippery stairs

#9 2023-01-08 12:17:00

Max

After all, it's not my story!
I think we have a good writer who has even documented a translation ... so the sequel should write the author! He has written a nice beginning ...
Max

#10 2023-01-08 15:51:41

Max

I noticed immediately that despite some powerful kicks in the flanks of my slave, the clear lead of my girlfriend did not decrease significantly. In the meantime, however, she had also become somewhat "calmer", striking only sporadically with the whip. Her slave had to be already quite exhausted from the enormous effort on the first steps! He would not be able to keep up this high pace the whole time, so she let him run a little slower for this reason. So actually this was a good opportunity for me to catch up a bit, because she probably didn't have me in sight anymore either. But only with a few harmless kicks I would probably not bring my tired slave to a higher speed, I had to become more energetic!

Had I perhaps already made a first mistake, when I did not give him at the beginning some strong slaps? Was I simply too careful, too considerate with him? Perhaps the slave would have had thereby nevertheless more respect for me, perhaps even fear and he would exert himself now more! With the slave of my friend the strong slaps had had an impressive effect, the owner had also advised extra to it ... but now it was no longer to change. But I still had another possibility to drive him: my riding whip! Surely it was a mistake of me to hang it to the collar of my slave too early and not to use it right from the beginning! But this I could still correct very simply! First I tried it still one last time with good, motivating words, like "Go, faster! Run finally faster! Faster, faster, you damn lazy bastard!", but this didn't bring the hoped-for effect, despite all my efforts, even when I additionally applied powerful kicks again and again. So it wouldn't work like that, I just couldn't catch up with Kerry Loi like that ... .

'OK', I thought, 'I gave you a fair chance, you didn't take it! If you don't want to make an effort despite good words, then don't ... I can also do it quite differently, you didn't want it any other way!' ... and then I courageously grabbed the riding whip! She was immediately perfect in my hand, I had immediately a good feeling! First, I let it whip through the air a few times, feeling how my slave immediately flinched at this sound. He got probably afraid, ran also immediately clearly faster. He probably suspected what was about to come ... but now he could no longer escape the whip, had lost his chance! His speed was in any case not enough to catch up with Kerry Loi, there had to be much more speed from him! He will soon feel my contribution to it on his skin, the whip will already drive out his laziness! Maybe I could even overtake my girlfriend with a perfect ride, because she had no idea yet what I was up to! My ambition was so slowly ignited, I wanted to make the seemingly impossible yet possible!

First, I grabbed the reins a little more violently to give my slave security and guidance again, because I had the feeling he would no longer climb the steps as sure-footed as at the beginning. The reins also showed a positive effect right away. So I was on the right track, now his female rider could work with the whip to speed him up. It was a rather long, very supple riding whip, with which I could reach his two strong "hams" and the thighs well. After all, I had no interest in whipping him "bloody" and possibly even collecting red stains on my clothes in the process! But if I would distribute the blows skillfully on his body, then he would certainly have violent, but also very motivating pain. Still, his nerves just under the skin were merely irritated, but nothing would burst open and perhaps bleed!

So I would actually have to get him up to a good pace and catch up! Maybe I could even catch up with Kerry Lio, since there was still some distance to go! It was also not very clever of my friend to hit her riding slave so hard right at the beginning, because possibly he would lack the necessary strength on the rest of the distance! But nevertheless it was clear to me: as soon as Kerry Lio would notice what I intended, she would become a fury on his shoulders and mercilessly squeeze out her riding slave! She was however so far still quite sure that the head start was sufficient in any case, in order to arrive as the first, far before me, in the city!

It would be swell if the continuation now another would take over!
Max

#11 2023-01-08 19:34:32

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Max wrote:

After all, it's not my story!
I think we have a good writer who has even documented a translation ... so the sequel should write the author! He has written a nice beginning ...
Max

Yeah sorry dude I don't generally have that much time to think and write stories. I can Continue it if i get enough time for it which i think can't happen in near future.

Last edited by Carrier boy (2023-08-23 12:33:51)

#12 2023-01-08 19:35:29

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Max can you please continue the story?
I really want to read what happened her friend is far away she's a kind lady and the pony is getting slow slippery stairs

Dude this is your story even after being the author you asking anyone else to complete it Lmao

#13 2023-01-08 19:38:40

Well-trained pony boy

Amezing max please continue

#14 2023-01-08 21:08:15

Max

I have first made my contribution, trying not to give a different twist to the course of the story.  So there is no problem to write a sequel ... I then also like to plug in again if it is desired!
Max

#15 2023-01-10 19:47:48

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Amezing max please continue

Haha grow up man

#16 2023-01-11 10:24:23

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Am I the only one find this offensive? it says "Her slaves were tied to a pole in a narrow street", is this kind of content allowed in our forum?

#17 2023-01-11 11:31:46

Max

Apparently you are the only one! You are really looking for the "hair in the soup"! It's a good story ... I can't find anything offensive about it!
I hope someone writes a sequel!
Max

#18 2023-01-11 12:22:41

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

If the majority finds it offensive then i can change that line as it's just a story not a real scene so changes can be made but I personally don't think that this makes it offensive.

#19 2023-01-12 15:34:35

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed reading your story, it is exciting and well written, however I reckon that "tying someone to a tree against his will" kinda constitutes a crime, isn't it? My recommendation would be that he is a willing to be treated as a slave and get paid for the service provided, or something like that, so we know he is still a freeman.

@Nick, could you please weight in and give us a clearer guidance on this?

Carrier boy wrote:

If the majority finds it offensive then i can change that line as it's just a story not a real scene so changes can be made but I personally don't think that this makes it offensive.

#20 2023-01-12 16:37:58

Well-trained pony boy

Jab mai city me pahuch gyi to mujhe malum chala ki iss jagha ko ladies Island kyu kehte hai mene dekha ki waha har labour work waha ke ladke kar rahe the par aapni marzi se nhi jabki unke mistress ke Whips or abusing language se aachanak mujhe sunai Diya chalta rah sale madarchod mene mud ke dekha to meri nazar ek lagbhag 95-100 kg ki 30+ women pe padda wo aaram se ek 25-30 saal ke ladke ke shoulder pe bethi Hui thi or jiska wajan lagbhag 70 se 75 hoga wo har kadam pe aaah aaah kar raha tha aurat ke mote mote ass uss ladke ke liye asahniy tha mene aapne slave ko uski orr modda or ek laat Mar ke "haa" kiya jab mai uske paas pahuchi to mere rogte khade ho gaye mujhe eesa feel hua ek bechara gadha patla duba or na chahte hue hi itna bojh dho Raha hai
"Suno " mene bola
"Oh hii mujhe lagta hai aap yaha new hai "
Ye sunti hi mera gussa shant ho gaya wo jis tone me aapne slave ya kehlo gadhe hko Galli de rahi thi mujhse baat karte saym uska tone bht melody or welcoming tha
Ji mai nyi hu , aap iss bechare ke uppar kyunitna zulm kar rhi
Mene bola pyar se
Actually ye ek criminal hai rape case me fassa tha to ye victim family ke haath police se pehle lag gaya wo jante the ki agar isse police me de diya gaya to jail me isske saath itna bura wewhar nhi hoga fir duniya bhar ke case wegera bhi chalege
To issko yaha leke aayi or iska auction hua jisme mene isse kharid liya ye baat mujhe isko kharidne ke baad pata chali
Anyways aapka ye tattu (slave) ko aapko aage checkpoint pe dena padega
City ke liye aapko naye ghode lene pade ge iss tattu ke paas bas port se City tak dorp karne ka licence hai isske mathe ke bech ke vk likha hai
Mene aapne tattu sorry sorry LoL ghode ka muh uppar Kiya muje mark to dikha but uske sath mujhe uska darra hua muh or ansu se bhari hui ankhe dikhi
Mera dill to bhar aaya kyuki Mai abhi bhi uske uppar bethi thi or wo mera bojha dho raha tha mene ye soch ke khud ko sant Kia ki ye bhi koi criminal hi hoga jo society me ladkiyon ka jeena haram Kiya hoga

Mene bola.
To kya Mera ghoda bhi criminal hai

Nhi mujhe lagta hai usse bachpan me kidnap kar liya gaya hoga

Ye sunte hi mai khud ko rok nhi pai or roo di

Par kyuki wo mere bhar ke khadi thi to mene opposite side muh kar liya

Mene kick Kia tak tak chalo beta

Nice to meet you
Same to you enjoy the city

Aage check points pe meri friend khadi dikhi
Wo abhi bhi usse bechare pe bethi Hui thi

Mai waha pahuchi uske upar se mai jese utari uski ankhe behne lagi ye slaves ke liye waha par normal tha mene usse halka se pet kiya my good boiii awwww fir wo aapne aap mud Gaya or wapas neeche ki orr chal diya
Shayd duri aurt ko dhone ke liye

Aagla part aayega jisme city me kya hua wo bataunga

Please someone translate it in English

#21 2023-01-12 19:51:42

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Sure dude I am here for that

#22 2023-01-12 20:20:06

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Presenting you all the translation

When I reached the city it made me clear that why this place is called "ladies island" as only the males were doing all the labour work but after getting orders and whips of their mistresses.
I suddenly heard some abusive language and when I turned back I saw a 30+ woman weighing at least 95 kgs riding a 70-75 kg old boy who was in her late 20s. At every step he was making painful sound and the heavy and huge asses of the lady were unbearable for him. I ordered my slave to turn and gave him a light kick to move towards them. When I reached them I was quite worried for the guy.
"Wait" I said and the woman replied "oh hi,looks like you are new here" hearing this my anger lowered as I saw her using abusive and foul language for her slave but she was quite polite to me. I said "Yes I am new here but why are you so merciless for this slave?"
"Actually he is a criminal and a raper and he was caught by the victim's family before the police. They knew that this place is perfect for him instead of jail so they sent him here and then I purchased him in the auction."
She said "Also you have to leave your place to the checkpoint as he is permitted from the port to the city only. To go further you have to rent a new pony"
I then turned my pony's face upwards and saw her fearful face with tear in his eyes. My heart filled when I saw his face as I was still on his shoulders and he has to carry me even after the stairs. His whole body was shaking under my weight.
I asked the lady"Is he also a criminal?" She replied "No, he looks too young for that. Maybe he got kidnapped and sold here in his childhood"
Hearing this I could not hold my tears and started crying facing other side. After wiping the tears I said "Ok nice to meet you" and then I ordered him to walk again.
"Same to you and enjoy the city"
When I reached the check point I saw my friend was already there waiting for me still sitting on the boy's shoulders while she's even heavier than me. I finally got off his shoulders and he cried with a great sigh of relief. It was normal for the slaves there and I patted him and then he himself turned around to get back to his mistress who might be waiting for him with another woman ready to ride him.

#23 2023-01-12 23:42:57

Max

Very nice! Then I write something in the coming week! Let's just once a little jump and do without the race, up the stairs, between the two nice ladies.

In my continuation I assume that there are many things to visit up in the city ... the ladies ride thereby of course, so one is faster and it is above all clearly more comfortable ... to sit in the saddle!

Great, I'm glad, thanks to the writer and translator!
Max

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (New Window) (free version)

#24 2023-01-13 10:52:31

Well-trained pony boy

Max please you write something and continue the story

#25 2023-01-15 13:56:10

Max

We have learned that there are other slaves for the city than for the exhausting way over the long staircase! So our two young ladies have descended from their carriers and have been looking for new riding slaves.

Strictly speaking, these were not slaves, but they had volunteered for the service! They just loved to wear women, to be ridden by them! There were far more applicants than were needed! But still, they always spoke of "riding slaves"!

Depending on their strength, these guys were divided for riders of varying severity, at intervals of 10 kilos of body weight. The scale was under 50 kilos, then up to 60, up to 70 kilos! Then there were very few slaves, which could also carry ladies up to just under 80 kilos, actually only 4 specimens, two Mongols and 2 blacks, real power packages, could also be used by these heavy riders!

A few years ago, the ladies just sat on the men's shoulders! But the communication was difficult, because it was international audiences who wanted to see and visit this interesting city! Almost all the languages of the world were heard in the city. So the people in charge decided to saddle the slaves give them a bridle with reins. The female riders were able to place their feet comfortably in the side-mounted stirrups. The saddle was tightly strapped on the upper back. That was a bit exhausting, but with some training this worked very well! So the slave was easily directed, the direction could be given over the reins without the language required.

In order to speed up the slaves, the ladies were first provided with whips, but this had not proved to be the case! Not a few women riders had dealt with it very roughly and had almost continuously demanded more and more speed, i.e. without regard to their carriers. Serious damage and even failures have occurred over and over again. So you were not allowed to give the ladies a riding whip! But of course they had to be able to drive him if he should run faster, even if he was tired or even lazy!

The solution was very simple! The wearers were given a wide leather belt, which was loosely wrapped around the hips. Short, balingly polished tips were placed on the inside. When "normal" running, the wearers barely felt this belt, the tips practically "hovered" over the skin, over the flanks. Now if one  wanted to increase the speed, the rider with her feet, with her shoes, just had to put some kicks, and already the slave knew that he had to run faster! So this belt had the same effect as if the ladies had worn riding boots with spores ... a brilliant idea!

If the kicks became more intense, this could be quite unpleasant and even painful, but gives no serious injuries! Nevertheless, it was easy to motivate the riding slaves to try hard, even if the right lust for fast running was lacking. Many ladies wore elegant, fashionable shoes and not riding boots. With this belt, the slaves could nevertheless be easily driven, even without the riding whip having to swing again and again!

The slaves could be rented for 2 ( small tour ) or 3 hours ( big tour ), depending on how much interest the female tourists had to look at and also take pictures. Times were designed to do well, without an oversized effort for human horses. Of course, every young, pretty, fashionably dressed young lady of about 50 kilos was in high demand with the slaves! Then it became always restless among the slaves, there was a real posing, everyone tried to put themselves in a good picture to be chosen by this "young goddess". Many Asians and other Southern women came very close to this picture.

Then there were also women riders, who were very feared among the carriers! These were the ladies who booked the 2-hour tour, but wanted to ride the big tour, so still wanted to see everything! This was then a wild incitement, almost without a break the bridle was pushed and  the tips almost brutally pushed into the flanks, more and more speed was demanded all the time. Even if the power of the riding slaves was already almost at the end! Here were especially the Russian ladies feared, but also the temperamental, but economical, ladies from South America!

It was interesting that even two ladies had come forward to serve as horses in "the city of women"! They obviously also enjoyed being ridden! They were sporty, almost you could say athletically built! These mares could not simply be selected, but had to be booked in advance. The women tourists could be up to 25 years and could have a maximum weight of 50 kilos. In addition, they had to be very pretty (application even with photo! ) and fashionable, dressed with a good shot of eroticism! In addition, "very beautiful feet" with pink lacquered nails were required!

The female horses were even very demanding!
Max

#26 2023-01-17 10:41:07

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

Well written Max, thank you so much!
Could you let us know what the "slaves" wear and what they look like? any muscles? is there any white guy that abandoned his comfortable western civilized life and come to this world to become a horse slave which is dream of many in this community?
Since i am a rider, i am very intrigued by your horse descriptions, it would be nice if you can tell us more about the horses too, many thanks.

Max wrote:

We have learned that there are other slaves for the city than for the exhausting way over the long staircase! So our two young ladies have descended from their carriers and have been looking for new riding slaves.

Strictly speaking, these were not slaves, but they had volunteered for the service! They just loved to wear women, to be ridden by them! There were far more applicants than were needed! But still, they always spoke of "riding slaves"!

Depending on their strength, these guys were divided for riders of varying severity, at intervals of 10 kilos of body weight. The scale was under 50 kilos, then up to 60, up to 70 kilos! Then there were very few slaves, which could also carry ladies up to just under 80 kilos, actually only 4 specimens, two Mongols and 2 blacks, real power packages, could also be used by these heavy riders!

A few years ago, the ladies just sat on the men's shoulders! But the communication was difficult, because it was international audiences who wanted to see and visit this interesting city! Almost all the languages of the world were heard in the city. So the people in charge decided to saddle the slaves give them a bridle with reins. The female riders were able to place their feet comfortably in the side-mounted stirrups. The saddle was tightly strapped on the upper back. That was a bit exhausting, but with some training this worked very well! So the slave was easily directed, the direction could be given over the reins without the language required.

In order to speed up the slaves, the ladies were first provided with whips, but this had not proved to be the case! Not a few women riders had dealt with it very roughly and had almost continuously demanded more and more speed, i.e. without regard to their carriers. Serious damage and even failures have occurred over and over again. So you were not allowed to give the ladies a riding whip! But of course they had to be able to drive him if he should run faster, even if he was tired or even lazy!

The solution was very simple! The wearers were given a wide leather belt, which was loosely wrapped around the hips. Short, balingly polished tips were placed on the inside. When "normal" running, the wearers barely felt this belt, the tips practically "hovered" over the skin, over the flanks. Now if one  wanted to increase the speed, the rider with her feet, with her shoes, just had to put some kicks, and already the slave knew that he had to run faster! So this belt had the same effect as if the ladies had worn riding boots with spores ... a brilliant idea!

If the kicks became more intense, this could be quite unpleasant and even painful, but gives no serious injuries! Nevertheless, it was easy to motivate the riding slaves to try hard, even if the right lust for fast running was lacking. Many ladies wore elegant, fashionable shoes and not riding boots. With this belt, the slaves could nevertheless be easily driven, even without the riding whip having to swing again and again!

The slaves could be rented for 2 ( small tour ) or 3 hours ( big tour ), depending on how much interest the female tourists had to look at and also take pictures. Times were designed to do well, without an oversized effort for human horses. Of course, every young, pretty, fashionably dressed young lady of about 50 kilos was in high demand with the slaves! Then it became always restless among the slaves, there was a real posing, everyone tried to put themselves in a good picture to be chosen by this "young goddess". Many Asians and other Southern women came very close to this picture.

Then there were also women riders, who were very feared among the carriers! These were the ladies who booked the 2-hour tour, but wanted to ride the big tour, so still wanted to see everything! This was then a wild incitement, almost without a break the bridle was pushed and  the tips almost brutally pushed into the flanks, more and more speed was demanded all the time. Even if the power of the riding slaves was already almost at the end! Here were especially the Russian ladies feared, but also the temperamental, but economical, ladies from South America!

It was interesting that even two ladies had come forward to serve as horses in "the city of women"! They obviously also enjoyed being ridden! They were sporty, almost you could say athletically built! These mares could not simply be selected, but had to be booked in advance. The women tourists could be up to 25 years and could have a maximum weight of 50 kilos. In addition, they had to be very pretty (application even with photo! ) and fashionable, dressed with a good shot of eroticism! In addition, "very beautiful feet" with pink lacquered nails were required!

The female horses were even very demanding!
Max

#27 2023-01-17 14:07:35

Max

Yes, I can describe the porters, or the voluntary riding slaves, to you!

I hope you're not disappointed because they wear normal clothes, ie a t-shirt, usually shorts and of course good running shoes. Since the saddle is strapped to the upper back, the men bend slightly forward when walking, giving the rider a secure and comfortable seat.

In addition to the saddle, there are, as usual, leather flaps and rolls so that the ladies do not come into contact with the sweat of their wearer. Of course, there are also stirrups on the side to support the feet, just like on a saddled horse.

In the mouth, the wearers have a snaffle that is stretched over the back of the head and some straps over the hair and forehead. The two reins are then latched to the side, which the rider holds in her hands and can thus easily steer her slave in the desired direction. If he should to run faster, she simply gives him a few powerful kicks in the flanks.

The men are seldom older than 40 years, of strong stature, since it is already exhausting to carry a lady on the back for a long time ... no matter how young and pretty she is! Of course, even a "young goddess" has her own weight that needs to be carryd! Many female riders are not very reserved and demand a high level of performance, especially if their human horse doesn't want to move fast enough! But of course there are also some older carriers.

There are all kinds of riding slaves, they apply and they come from all kinds of countries! Anyone who can endure the physical hardships and would like to be a riding slave can apply. The color of the skin doesn't matter, the management ( all ladies for sure )  pays attention to a colourful, somewhat exotic mixture". Of course, there are also gray horses, black horses and all sorts of skin colors. Even women who visit the "City of Women" more often are happy and like to change the type of horse, just to get to know something different, something new.

The porters are happy to do their job here voluntarily, they like it when they are ridden! It is therefore not necessary to fix their hands, for example. Some are even allowed to touch the bare feet, the pretty shoes or the leather riding boots of the women riders with their hands as additional motivation ... but of course only the lady herself decides!

Yes, that's what it looks like... in the city of women!
Max

#28 2023-01-18 04:52:24

caballito
Bonus member

Congratulations Max!

#29 2023-01-20 23:12:40

Max

I'm sure I'll think of something, it may take a few days!

Your story I have already read somewhere, at least a very similar one! But OK, I do not want to impute anything to you there, it can also be a coincidence or I may have been mistaken!
Max

#30 2023-01-23 16:58:47

Max

The two ladies went in high spirits through the ancient city gate to the parked riding slaves. Already the ride up into the city was a lot of fun for them and so they were looking forward to the upcoming visit! Of course they would book the long tour of about three hours, and it was important to take their time choosing the porters and make the right decision!

As soon as the two young, extremely pretty ladies came close to the porters and it was clear why they were here, they noticed a certain restlessness among the men. Obviously many of them wanted to be chosen and have such a wonderful rider on their shoulders. Some put themselves in a good position so they couldn't be overlooked either. The ladies were extraordinarily attractive and had a thoroughly pleasant appearance! Also considering her body weight, it would probably be a rather comfortable ride that had to be passed ... at least that was the first impression.

Kerry Lio was casually dressed for the season, wore short, dark red jeans, so that her beautiful, somewhat strong legs were clearly visible. She was dressed with a bare midriff and simply knotted her light blue patterned blouse under her breast. She had fixed her half-length, deep black hair with a yellow headband. She wore open, bright red shoes with a rather high heel. Her extremely beautiful feet, with pink varnished toenails, could be seen very well from a distance and rounded off this pleasantly feminine appearance.

Afzal was a bit smaller with bright blue eyes. She had tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail behind her head. She had opted for a matte white top that hung over very short black leather pants. Her legs were also sporty and strong, her shapely feet were in white high heels. She had opted for a bright glowing nail polish this morning. Her feet were also extremely beautiful!

But the ladies took their time in selecting their porters, not only did they want strong riding slaves, whom they trusted to be capable of a 3-hour tour, but they also wanted attractive men to be ridden by them. When a few were closer to selection, there was giggling and whispering until the decision was finally made for two stallions, around 30 years old. A horse girl was given the appropriate sign, she was booked quickly and then she took the two slaves with her. She asked for about 15 minutes to prepare the male horses, i.e. saddle and bridle. Meanwhile, the ladies could help themselves to a coffee machine, which Kerry Lio and Afzal gladly accepted.

Then the two riding slaves, slightly bent over, were led to the reins. All the riders had to do was get on and the tour of this interesting city could begin! It didn't seem necessary to fix the selected men in any way, e.g. by the hands! They obviously loved being ridden by the female sex, even if it was a bit tougher! Even when the horse girl handed over a riding whip with the advice to "hit it hard" in between, they wouldn't mind, quite the opposite, a whip was simply part of it to keep the riding slaves running at a good pace! The men are steered by reins and bridles, light or stronger kicks in the flanks would also cheer them up. The stirrups are adjusted accordingly in length.

Kerry Lio and Afzal thanked them for the friendly service, then put on their dark sunglasses as it promised to be a fairly sunny day. Then they grabbed the reins and with a swing the young riders sat in the saddle. A comfortable position was quickly reached and after a light kick in the side, her riding slaves quickly started running. Already after the first few meters they realized that they had made a good choice. Her step was soft and comfortable, the straps were very easy to ride!

First, the two ladies moved side by side, the pleasantly warm temperature was discussed and the joy of the successful trip was shared! How pleasant it was to be carried on this tour! Somehow, when you visit a city that is called the "City of Women", it's just part of it that you do it on horseback, and of course on the back of a man, saddled like a riding horse! You can steer him with a rein and ask him to a higher speed with a riding crop!

It all went together wonderfully, the men obviously also liked being the porters for the numerous female tourists! There were many women about, not a single one walked, all were mounted. The actual residents of the city also had their own riding slaves, with which they moved through the narrow streets. Occasionally one still saw palanquins that were carried by two slaves and in which some ladies who were not particularly athletic, but also older ones, had made themselves comfortable. The roads were probably not intended for other vehicles either. The means of transport was here, probably for ages, the slave! It was used for riding, also for sedans or for pulling light wagons or heavy carts.

Kerry Lio and Afzal picked up the pace a bit and used the whip for the first time too, because if they were equipped as riders, then they should use it. After two powerful blows, the slaves had also reached a good pace, whereby the slightly springy step of their carriers was still very pleasant. It was noticeable that the slaves kept looking at the shoes, or rather, at the feet of their riders, repeatedly stroking their hands over the leather and toes "accidentally". The riders smiled at each other mischievously, probably knowing exactly what kind of guys they were riding, but it was OK for them! The men did their job and it was granted to them when they enjoyed the pretty little feet of their riders! Even if they felt the whip more often, they remained obedient and did their job!

Continuation welcome!

#31 2023-01-27 20:48:24

Max

Our story seems to be of interest to no one ... I had not expected, but I have to live with!

A weitern part I had already finished writing, I still post ... would be a pity otherwise!

One could write the story also problem-free further, but if no interest in it exists ... then it is just so!
Max

#32 2023-01-27 21:41:03

Max

To carry a rider over 3 hours is of course a strenuous thing! Also our two young goddesses, be they still so charming, have of course their weight! That felt their riding slaves gradually also painfully in their body. They were watered on the tour in between again and again at the numerous fountains, so that it could not come to a lack of liquid, but nevertheless their strength decreased noticeably after about 2 hours of sightseeing! But nevertheless there was in the remaining 60 minutes still some what Kerry Lio and Afzal still wanted to look at ... finally they had booked their carriers for 3 hours and this time wanted to use the ladies naturally also meaningfully.

So it came increasingly - partly even quite angry - to hard use of the riding whip and to annoying strong kicks in the flanks. In the beginning, the riders even had fun driving their riding slaves energetically with the whip. In the meantime, however, they had significantly less desire to beat on them non-stop just to keep them at a somewhat acceptable pace. After all, they wanted to have a relaxed look at this "city of women" and not get sore muscles in their arms from beating them with the whip! So the ladies let it go in between now and then a little slower, looked with interest at the partly really beautiful, well-kept houses of the city residents. The vast majority of the buildings were certainly more than 200 years old.

At a particularly beautiful house a strong, bridled slave was tied. Just then the front door opened and a sportily dressed female rider, perhaps in her mid-30s, stepped out onto the street. The ladies now stopped their carriers, stood still and watched what would happen now. It was clear that this woman would ride the slave, after all, that's what she had him for. Since he was tied up in front of her house and did not come from a stable, she had certainly ridden him once already today, now it was time for a new round.

The mounting was also very routine and fast: a grip on the reins, the left riding boot in the stirrups, the stallion went a little into the knees, a short swing and already the rider sat safely and firmly in the saddle. She gave the slave now with the reins the direction in which she wanted, a short kick in the flanks and he ran off! Remarkable and striking was: the lady wore spurs on her heels! Interesting! Kerry Lio and Afzal had not seen anything like this before ... and, she rode right up to our astonished tourists, with a sympathetic smile on her face ...

"Hello!", she greeted friendly and now also stopped her stallion with a rein, "do you like our nice little town? You've certainly seen quite a bit I guess!"

"Hello! Yes, we have already seen a large part! It is really very interesting, especially how the women live here, is worth seeing! Sometimes I really envy you ... !"

"Hahaha, yes, no one complains from the residents, here the world is still in order, everyone is in his place!"

"How did you get your riding slave? He's a real beauty, I must say!"

"He just ran to me, so to speak! He was immediately very trusting and there I took him into my service, then he also soon became my personal slave!"

"Run to? He belongs to you, is your property! Right?"

"Yes, he is mine, is registered in my name! He also has a number on his left chest! Some owners are so heartless and just let the registration burn hot into his skin! I would not do something like that! But I had him tattooed, on the left he has his official registration number, on the right my personal mark! So if he should ever get lost, or even get the crazy idea to run away from me, then the police knows immediately where he belongs and brings him back to me! But he's not that stupid ... he's fine with me, he feels good and is happy to be my slave!"

"I saw that you even ride him with real spurs ... I haven't noticed that in town before! We weren't even asked if we wanted to ride the porters with spurs, we sure could use spurs right now! Our riding slaves are getting tired over time and don't really feel like moving anymore. Spurs would be a great way to get these guys up to speed! ... that's what I said to Afzal earlier!"

"You only borrowed your stallions, they don't give spurs to tourists as far as I know! But mine is mine, it's my property! With him I can actually do what I want ... and of course I can also ride him with spurs if I want to! It is often easier to drive a lazy riding slave with a few strong kicks, than to beat him with the riding whip all the time. One must not overdo it with the spurs and must find the right measure! Many of our female guests have little experience with riding a slave, are too careful but also sometimes too wild! Some want to let it rip in the saddle and then the accident happened quickly! No, it is more reasonable to give the tourists only a whip to drive! With that one can already achieve a lot."

"But yours is probably really tame as it looks! Even when you give him the spurs, you still haven't tied his hands! That's pretty amazing I think!"

"That's right! I trained him with a lot of effort but also with rigor! After all, he wasn't always such a handsome fellow as he is now. In the beginning, he looked quite different, even had quite a bit of flab on his ribs! I put a lot of work into it, but it was also a lot of fun until I had him as far as he is now! But it was worth it, today he is a magnificent slave, a good stallion! I also do a lot of other things with him that I enjoy, but that would go a bit too far if I told you that!" At this, the friendly lady smiled rather enigmatically ...

"I have to go on now, too! I wish you a good time in our beautiful city! By the way ... your stallions still look pretty fresh, they just don't feel like carrying you anymore, they're just too lazy, that's all! Burn them times properly the whip on the fur if they do not want to run any more, only no unnecessary inhibitions! These are good stallions, they can take it! ... then they quickly jump again like a young deer! It was nice to meet you! ... On now, hop, let's go!" Then her slave got a kick with the spurs, he flinched briefly, then immediately ran off with his beautiful rider ...
Max

#33 2023-01-31 18:23:44

VedatCedudi

Dear Max
Your stories are good and enjoyable. Congratulations.
Please continue. How will be the last hour of the city tour for the human horses and the beautiful ladies ?
Kind regards.
Vedat C.

#34 2023-01-31 19:49:50

Max

Basically, this story was supposed to be a co-production!

I had already looked forward to taking up thoughts from other writers and develop them further. I had also been careful in my contributions that a successor would not be too restricted in his ideas and still have enough room for his thoughts.

But there I was probably wrong! If caballito would not have such a kaotic writing style ... for a while I had the hope, he would maybe join in ... because a diligent writer he is without a doubt!

But well, it did not happen, unfortunately! So I'm writing a sequel to this story, in the meantime, I'm sorry to say, of "my" story!

But I do not give up hope!
MarkusXP

#35 2023-02-01 12:58:17

Max

Kerry Lio and Afzal were still watching her with fascination, having been pleased to make such a nice acquaintance. After a few meters, the resident suddenly had a supple riding whip in her right hand and her stallion received a small series of 3 strong strokes across his coat. He immediately ran faster, but this was not enough for his spirited rider, because she immediately followed up with another 2 strokes of her riding whip. Unfortunately, the two young ladies were no longer able to observe this effect closely, because the rider had now disappeared behind a side gate. It looked almost as if she wanted to ride now directly down to the port! If that was so, then her slave was really not to be envied, because then it went first of all 750 steps down, and then certainly, before nightfall, again the same number of steps up ... possibly he had then even not only his rider to carry, but was also additionally loaded with purchases! It was not difficult to imagine what this dynamic woman would do to him on the way back with her spurs, with her whip!

Our two young ladies had listened especially attentively when the friendly and very experienced slave-rider had commented on the condition of her two carriers! No doubt she had a very practiced eye for these things! It could have been summed up in other words: these two porters were nothing but listless loafers who only feigned their exhaustion! If, with the light weight of the young ladies, they supposedly ran out of breath after only 2 hours, then that simply couldn't be! OK, they were ridden in this time briskly, but it sat also only something more than 50 kilos in the saddle! That couldn't possibly be a problem for these young, trained lads! Quite apart from that, they had literally applied to Kerry Lio and Afzal as riding slaves, put themselves in a good position and almost begged them with their eyes!

It was time to show them what it meant to be ridden by an Indian woman! The two made themselves there probably wrong conceptions, because even if they looked like young goddesses, naive and credulous they were not both! The ladies would already drive these nonsense out of them! An exhaustion was thus only feigned, possibly even with the goal that the two female riders went for it and get out of the saddle and walk alongside. Perhaps they had even the hope that the tour was prematurely terminated out of mercy! There these men had deceived themselves however enormously, now their hypocritical tactics were recognized ... and it had failed! There these cheats had had probably bad luck!

In the meantime, the remaining time was no longer 60 minutes, but only 45 minutes ... and it was absolutely clear: the entire visit program would be carried out as planned, without any cutbacks! Afzal was especially angry the more she thought about it, but also for Kerry Loi it was immediately clear: weaknesses were no longer tolerated! From that moment on, the good time was over for the two carriers, now the whip would take command!

The next interesting sights in the "City of Women" were in the east, so exactly at the other end. This was also in the guidebook, so was known to the ladies. A wide, well-built path led directly there. It might be a good 2 miles, so just the right distance to make up some time, then one could take some more time for the actual sightseeing. The prerequisite, of course, was that this distance was also done quickly.

"What do you think about a little race Afzal?" said Kerry Loi with a big smile on her face, "then we'll get there faster and can take more time for the visits!"

"Great idea! Let's do it! I can't wait to see which one of us is the faster one! Let's go, hop, hop, hop!" ... and with each "hop," Afzal cracked the whip on its carrier. It was still quite haphazard at that moment what she did, the main thing was that the slave ran immediately ... and he did after a short moment of shock.

Kerry Loi quite surprised, had not expected that her friend immediately accepted this proposal so enthusiastically and immediately opened the race. She already had a good lead of almost 10 meters when the young lady started to work with the whip as well. Afzal's lead was not allowed to increase under any circumstances, on the contrary, she absolutely had to catch up again immediately! So Kerry Loi, almost like a jockey, did not stop beating her stallion even when he had already started to run: she wanted to make him even faster with further, violent strokes! Only when she noticed that the distance was slowly closing, the rider hung her whip on the saddle, now gripped the reins firmly with both hands and gave him just a few more kicks in the flanks.

Afzal, of course, had quickly noticed that she now had her girlfriend back on her neck, but she was still ahead. Of course, no riding slave could keep up this murderous pace over the remaining 2 miles, and the riding ladies knew this, of course. So the leader took the speed back a bit, but still set a sign with two powerful strokes that now was not dawdling, but that a brisk "gallop" was required!

Kerry Loi also saw it that way and rode her stallion accordingly. Of course she wanted to win the small, spontaneous competition with her friend, and the position, about 2, maximum 3 meters behind the leader, seemed optimal to her. The biped quickly understood how his rider wanted to shape the race, so what was required of him, but still he could not keep the still high pace, at least not without the support of his ambitious rider ... so he also urgently needed the whip again and again!

So the first mile was covered without any further highlights, and it has to be said: this welcome change was crazy fun for the two riders! From the saddle to let their supposedly so "tired warriors" gallop properly was just great! The pace was and remained high ... and that was very good!

Now Afzal pulled the pace gradually further, she became faster and faster! It should probably be an attempt to increase her lead by a surprising intermediate sprint! She succeeded in doing so, but Kerry Loi did hold back at first, letting her pull away to 7 ... 8 meters. She knew very well that intermediate spurts always cost every horse a lot of energy and there was still quite a distance to ride. Somehow she trusted her riding slave more to a long drawn-out spurt, but still she had to keep a close eye on her opponent, had to wait and see what tactics she would ride.

So the race continued! Kerry Loi had meanwhile increased the speed of her slave a bit with some very powerful strokes and closed the gap again to 4 meters. Now it was 600 meters to the finish, so it was time to prepare for the final sprint! The most important thing here was undoubtedly to impress the riding slaves with a well cracked whip, to motivate them! At 500 meters, the woman rider increased the pace, now catching up bit by bit.

Afzal had not expected Kerry Loi to pick up the spurt so early! The first thing she heard was the constant cracking of the whip. Then she saw her opponent in the corner of her left eye, perhaps a little more than a meter behind her! Now, of course, there was only one thing to do: keep up the pace no matter how tired and exhausted her riding slave was! Whip, whip, whip ... no, she had to increase the speed even before the finish, otherwise with this strong opponent the victory was not to be achieved! Her carrier was actually already at the end of his strength, but she could not take that into consideration now. Kerry Loi's stallion was certainly just as exhausted, but she also knew no consideration, tried with force to squeeze the last bit of energy out of him somehow ... and with success!

It was still 150 metres to the finish, and both stallions were on the same level! Both riders beat their slaves like furies ... "just don't let up, just don't slow down!" was what the female jockeys had in mind. The men were now really both at the end of their tether, only the whip prevented them from simply collapsing, but the ambitious female riders simply wouldn't allow that! But the slaves had also run themselves into a real frenzy during this final spurt! By now, one can hardly imagine, the battered riding slaves with their whip-wielding rider in the saddle, also wanted a victory in this insane race!

Then, about 30 metres from the finish, Afzal's stallion slowed down! The disappointed rider realised this right away, she could beat him all she wanted ... there was just nothing more she could do: he was not getting any faster! So Kerry Loi was able to win the race by a narrow margin! She won by a narrow margin of about 2 metres!

This little event had nevertheless been really fun for everyone ... OK, our riding goddesses ( who, by the way, were also pretty exhausted and would surely get a "nasty" sore muscle in their arms! ) undoubtedly had a bit more fun than their two-legged racehorses, as they were now lying totally exhausted on a side meadow ... as the ladies enthusiastically high-fived each other!
Max

#36 2023-02-04 22:51:18

Max

What I write or don't write hardly seems to interest anyone ... not bad! ... then I'll just leave it!
Max

#37 2023-02-09 17:42:37

caballito
Bonus member

Max

We are reading and enjoying the writings you share with us.
Please continue to share your stories.

caballito

#38 2023-02-13 19:31:19

VedatCedudi

Me too ( +1 )

#39 2023-02-14 08:36:23

hvyrider
Bonus member
Male (47), Germany

Same here smile