Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-05 07:06:56

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Re: Strong carrier needed in india

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Oh nice that I can get all the enjoyment on you but I don't totally trust that you will carry me as I have already said that many people have said this but still found unsuccessful but I will not stop you from trying.
Yes I will be very tired in riding and need a chair for rest that you will be I would love that nice chair to sit on.
I hope that you were near me. When we can meet to do all these?

Do you want to take my control also? and try me also as your furniture and pet who have to carry you no matter what

Dude no doubt whoever wants to be under me I never say no to them as it gives me enjoyment to crush them. I have already booked one chair and pony for me and you are my second that's very good that I have 2 chairs now. But I wish if I get a chance to sit on them together and break them.
Well before you be my chair I am telling you that I will not get up from you until you collapse. I will keep sitting until you are on your hands and knees whether it is 1 or even 2 hours

#52 2021-07-05 07:09:28

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Oh nice that I can get all the enjoyment on you but I don't totally trust that you will carry me as I have already said that many people have said this but still found unsuccessful but I will not stop you from trying.
Yes I will be very tired in riding and need a chair for rest that you will be I would love that nice chair to sit on.
I hope that you were near me. When we can meet to do all these?

Do you want to take my control also? and try me also as your furniture and pet who have to carry you no matter what

Dude no doubt whoever wants to be under me I never say no to them as it gives me enjoyment to crush them. I have already booked one chair and pony for me and you are my second that's very good that I have 2 chairs now. But I wish if I get a chance to sit on them together and break them.
Well before you be my chair I am telling you that I will not get up from you until you collapse. I will keep sitting until you are on your hands and knees whether it is 1 or even 2 hours

Do you like to use stick or Whip something?

#53 2021-07-05 13:55:13

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Well no I have never used these kind of things and also I don't like to use as whoever I sit on has to suffer much pain already so it's not needed to give them extra pain

#54 2021-07-05 16:10:56

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Well no I have never used these kind of things and also I don't like to use as whoever I sit on has to suffer much pain already so it's not needed to give them extra pain

That's nice 😍

#55 2021-07-05 17:12:41

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Do you like to take full control or you listen to your ponys about he's taste and preference?

#56 2021-07-05 19:17:51

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Well as I told that no one ever lifted me so I don't have experiences of any one of them but being carried is a very rare and special moment for me so I think that I will take full control instead of asking his taste

#57 2021-07-05 19:36:27

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Well as I told that no one ever lifted me so I don't have experiences of any one of them but being carried is a very rare and special moment for me so I think that I will take full control instead of asking his taste

It's not about what happened till now I'm all into giving you pleasure so I'm asking what you like.
Well do you like
1- boy on his knees and you swing your leg and jump into ponys shoulder manage your seat and ask for lifting up

Or

2 - pony get in between your legs from behind you and lift you while you are standing

#58 2021-07-06 05:24:50

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

I am comfortable with any of them. As I told that shoulder ride is important for me that's not important that how the carrier is going to lift I just want to enjoy riding whether he lifts me from the ground or even elevated surface.

Carrier boy why are you so offline these days. You are very nearby me I can't wait to have you here and between my legs also your back under my hip

#59 2021-07-06 05:37:17

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

I am comfortable with any of them. As I told that shoulder ride is important for me that's not important that how the carrier is going to lift I just want to enjoy riding whether he lifts me from the ground or even elevated surface.

Carrier boy why are you so offline these days. You are very nearby me I can't wait to have you here and between my legs also your back under my hip

Can you contact me in vk so we can talk more tere I'll tell you my previous experience so you'll learn to take fun and control

#60 2021-07-06 05:38:39

Well-trained pony boy

I'll introduce you to my rider also .
No need to come with original identity make fake I'd like I do

#61 2021-07-06 08:33:23

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Sorry dude I don't know what is vk😅 can you tell me about this so I will create I'd there

#62 2021-07-06 08:43:25

Well-trained pony boy

It's a application like other social media but the difference is 90% of people there live there secret life like I'm enjoying as pony boy there I'll insist you to please make fake I'd and tell me I'll contact you There

#63 2021-07-06 09:54:52

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Okay I created my account with the same name you can add me there or tell me your name I will add

#64 2021-07-06 09:55:17

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Okay I created my account with the same name you can add me there or tell me your name I will add

Ok wait

#65 2021-07-06 10:01:04

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Done come there

#66 2021-07-06 15:24:34

Well-trained pony boy

Stepmother wrote:

I am a 44 year old woman. I've always been chubby and I like to take advantage of that advantage to dominate small, young frames. I have ridden on the back of the son of a friend of mine who was very young and in the pool whenever I could on my shoulders. In some of the young boys my ass was bigger than their shoulders.
I don't know if you have any similar experience.
You say that many have tried and failed. Tell us about those attempts, especially the younger ponies. It's my fetish.

You should also join us there

#67 2021-07-08 05:31:44

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Please let me be your chair I am also a skinny and light guy you would enjoy in trampling me
And your words remembered me my past while there was a female teacher in our school used the boy students of the class as her chair when they misbehaves. The intresting fact is that she never used her teacher's chair. To the younger children she used to sit on their lap and to older she used to make them chair. If she has to give punishment to 3 or 4 boys she select heavy girls from rest of the students and order them to sit on rest of the boys. Also she do this according to strength. The stronger the boy is she put more weight on his back and the weaker the boy is she used less weight but as we were young kids so none of us was too strong to take her weight while some students she used to sit on were even half of her weight

#68 2021-07-08 07:28:45

Well-trained pony boy

Stepmother wrote:

What is your nick?
As for having a human chair, in my case it is easier than having a pony. Since I like them very young and thin.
A very young child could serve as a chair if he misbehaves, at home to his mother or aunt and at school to his teacher.
I have used children as a chair who trembled under my thighs.
Unlifter carrier will you sit is really young chairs? I would like to know if you have. And if you have enjoyed. And Andreyb?

Where are you from?

#69 2021-07-08 09:43:54

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Stepmother wrote:

What is your nick?
As for having a human chair, in my case it is easier than having a pony. Since I like them very young and thin.
A very young child could serve as a chair if he misbehaves, at home to his mother or aunt and at school to his teacher.
I have used children as a chair who trembled under my thighs.
Unlifter carrier will you sit is really young chairs? I would like to know if you have. And if you have enjoyed. And Andreyb?

Well yes I would like to have young chairs for me to sit on and handle my heavy weight. I have never experienced this as in my country it's quite unfair as thinking of people is very different but when I was young (and light) I used to make my brother a chair for me whenever we play. Yes it can also be a good mode of punishment to young children while I can punish them without even using my full weight. Have you ever experienced such kind of this

#70 2021-07-09 01:31:37

Audreyb

Stepmother.

As I understand the rules of  this forum,  I'm not allowed to talk  about any experiences  with anyone under-age, including my own  childhood experiences..

What I  will  say  is that one thing I  find most annoying is when  someone tries to lift  me for a shoulder ride  or has me  sit on his back for a all 4's pony type  ride  and either can't lift me or falls almost as soon  as I sit on him.

I'm  simply  not that heavy  and even though I  know  the failure is because the  carrier is weak , I first feel like  I'm  fat and  I'm  a little embarrassed if others are there  and see this take place.

More than once I secretly wished I really was much heavier and could  just  sit on and squash the  weakling to punish him for making me feel heavy  and embarrassed .

#71 2021-07-13 20:09:46

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

I would hate to come through as being cocky or big-headed, but I think you would enjoy me as your ride, Mrs Audrey; Because I have never failed to lift a girl or a woman off the ground. As a matter of fact I seem to be specifically predisposed to do just that. It happened to me once or twice that, once i croucherd down and the girl sat full weight on my shoulders, for a brief, embarassing moment I was unsure if can do it; I was thinking to myself 'gosh, she is so heavy! But then I would just gather my strenght and stand up more easily than anticipated. I have never let a good oportunity to prove myself as a lady carrier to go to waste and more often than not I am able to surprise my rider in positive ways. I can only wish I had more oportunities to prove it.

Last edited by Misiulo (2021-07-13 21:04:57)

#72 2021-08-24 01:30:23

Rolantecamina

Stepmother wrote:

100 kg is a good weight to punish young and thin ponies.
Right now I weigh 91 and I like to feel a young pony suffering to support my weight.
Really young boys have taken me in the pool.
With 100 kg you do not like the feeling of feeling his effort to keep you up? I don't know if you have ridden young ponies. There in India, this practice is very common, isn't it?

Buenos dias seņora. Permitame ser breve y directo, me he creado una cuenta unica y exclusivamente con la intencion de entrar en contacto con usted. Vera, soy nuevo en este foro y he leido algunas de sus publicaciones y realmente me encuentro interesado en ser su pony. Creo que soy exactamente lo que usted busca.
Segun tengo entendido, usted disfruta de sentarse sobre jovenes, chicos, inexperimentados y no muy fuertes. Y en mi caso mi deseo siempre fue ser montado por una mujer mayor como vos.
Soy un chico MUY joven. Recientemente cumpli 21, aunque la mayoria de mis conocidos bromean con el hecho de que tengo el rostro  de un crio y a pesar de que no soy debil, soy bastante liviano, peso 66 kilogramos. Otra de mis virtudes es el hecho de que soy de un pais de habla hispana asi que no existiria ningun tipo de barrera linguistica entre nosotros.
Mencione mi peso porque como ya dije previamente mi deseo siempre fue ser montado por una mujer mas pesada y madura. Y creo que una de las cosas mas atractivas de usted es la diferencia de edad entre nosotros. Si esta interasada, hagamelo saber.
En mi corta vida, jamas he sido montado. Nunca. Y es por eso que me apasiona la idea de que la mujer que me estrene, sea alguien como usted, mayor y grande. Si le interesa algo de lo que ha leido en mi mensaje, considere tener una conversacion al privado conmigo, incluso si no consiguiesemos hacer mucho mas que cruzar unos pocos mensajes, se que al menos le resultaria interesante todo lo que tengo que decir.

Now in english. To make it short, I just asked the member "Stepmother" how is the weather there, in Spain.

#73 2023-01-23 12:36:27

ponyplayer
Male (26), India

Hi,

I see I'm late to this thread but I hope I'm not too late!

I'm a 26yo rider in Mumbai and I'm deeply into ponyplay. I've had a few carriers in the past, both men and women and I would like to find more. At the same time I would also like to try being a pony, but to a woman. Unliftable rider I would love to carry you some time and be squished by you. Althouh my main fetish is riding, I also get excited about being a carrier to a heavy selfish woman riding me till I collapse.

Can I get in touch with you guys on VK? I have carriers and riders on VK and I could also introduce any of you to them.

Excited to get in touch with other ponyplayers!

#74 2023-02-16 17:10:19

ponyforuse
Male (42), India

Allow me the honour to keep up my pace while you remain mount on me in utmost grace...

Stepmother wrote:

100 kg is a good weight to punish young and thin ponies.
Right now I weigh 91 and I like to feel a young pony suffering to support my weight.
Really young boys have taken me in the pool.
With 100 kg you do not like the feeling of feeling his effort to keep you up? I don't know if you have ridden young ponies. There in India, this practice is very common, isn't it?

#75 2023-03-11 09:13:55

LOVE SR
Male (28), India

Hi..any ponies in South India, I weight around 94 kg

#76 2023-04-29 10:56:22

LOVE SR
Male (28), India

any one came across any one to carry you?

Board footer