Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-17 04:59:13

ffff

Dream come true

Hi everyone!
I've been a long time lurker of this community, but before now I didnt feel the need to register or contribute since I didnt really have anything  interesting to share. For as long as ive known ive been into being carried by women, but because even i consider this sort of fetish of mine weird, im not really open about it so my experiences mostly consist of piggyback rides where i could get away with it being rather funny than weird. My biggest fascination has always been shoulder rides, though. And yesterday, i finally had a girl give me one. A few months ago i started working at the same company with this girl that ive known since high school. Back in those days she gave me a piggyback ride once, so i knew she was strong enough to lift me. She is one year older than me, about 178 cm tall and weighs roughly 80 kgs. I am 186 cms and i weigh roughly 70 kgs (im rather skinny and shes sort of a tomboy and teases me a lot about it). We were never really close friends, but in my work environment she is the closest friend i have, and since we live in the same town pretty close to each other, we hang out a lot nowadays. There is a park not too far from where we live, and we sometimes (like once a week, usually on fridays) hang out there, drinking beer and smoking weed and stuff like that. Yesterday, after a particularly exhausting day at work, we decided to meet there at around 9 pm. We were sitting on a bench, i was sitting on the back rest, she was sitting the way youre supposed to sit on a bench. For some reason we started talking about sports, and she argued that women should be able to compete against men professionally, because most of them would be strong enough to if they had the chanve, giving the example how she could probably beat me up. I realized the opportunity and said to her: 
'Well if youre so strong, give me a shoulder ride to prove it'
To my surprise, without hesitation she said:
'Ok'
And she slid over to my side of the bench, i placed my legs on her shoulders and she hoisted me up without considerable effort and asked:
'Where do you want me to take you?'
I was so excited and surprised that i couldnt say anything, so she just started carrying me towards the edge of the park. I was absolutely thrilled, i just kept staring at her legs and admiring my view from up there, being really excited about the fact that i was held up there by a woman, hoping to stay there for as long as possible. She carried me to the edge of the park, took a few slow steps and walked back to the bench with me on top. It lasted for about two minutes but it was one of the best times of my life. On the way back and as she was putting me down i felt her becoming a bit wobbly but afterwards she told me how easy it was for her which i totally believed. She seemed to have had fun as well. We are about to attend a music festival together in early august so i jokingly said to her that she should give me a shoulder ride at one of the concerts to which she said that she definitely will to have people make fun of me for being carried by a girl(I'll definitely try and take some POV pics if it happens). So now I'm looking forward to be made fun of and i hope that I'll be able to make her give me shoulder rides somewhat regularly.

#2 2015-07-17 17:53:45

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: Dream come true

Great One...You are so lucky.

ffff wrote:

Hi everyone!
I've been a long time lurker of this community, but before now I didnt feel the need to register or contribute since I didnt really have anything  interesting to share. For as long as ive known ive been into being carried by women, but because even i consider this sort of fetish of mine weird, im not really open about it so my experiences mostly consist of piggyback rides where i could get away with it being rather funny than weird. My biggest fascination has always been shoulder rides, though. And yesterday, i finally had a girl give me one. A few months ago i started working at the same company with this girl that ive known since high school. Back in those days she gave me a piggyback ride once, so i knew she was strong enough to lift me. She is one year older than me, about 178 cm tall and weighs roughly 80 kgs. I am 186 cms and i weigh roughly 70 kgs (im rather skinny and shes sort of a tomboy and teases me a lot about it). We were never really close friends, but in my work environment she is the closest friend i have, and since we live in the same town pretty close to each other, we hang out a lot nowadays. There is a park not too far from where we live, and we sometimes (like once a week, usually on fridays) hang out there, drinking beer and smoking weed and stuff like that. Yesterday, after a particularly exhausting day at work, we decided to meet there at around 9 pm. We were sitting on a bench, i was sitting on the back rest, she was sitting the way youre supposed to sit on a bench. For some reason we started talking about sports, and she argued that women should be able to compete against men professionally, because most of them would be strong enough to if they had the chanve, giving the example how she could probably beat me up. I realized the opportunity and said to her: 
'Well if youre so strong, give me a shoulder ride to prove it'
To my surprise, without hesitation she said:
'Ok'
And she slid over to my side of the bench, i placed my legs on her shoulders and she hoisted me up without considerable effort and asked:
'Where do you want me to take you?'
I was so excited and surprised that i couldnt say anything, so she just started carrying me towards the edge of the park. I was absolutely thrilled, i just kept staring at her legs and admiring my view from up there, being really excited about the fact that i was held up there by a woman, hoping to stay there for as long as possible. She carried me to the edge of the park, took a few slow steps and walked back to the bench with me on top. It lasted for about two minutes but it was one of the best times of my life. On the way back and as she was putting me down i felt her becoming a bit wobbly but afterwards she told me how easy it was for her which i totally believed. She seemed to have had fun as well. We are about to attend a music festival together in early august so i jokingly said to her that she should give me a shoulder ride at one of the concerts to which she said that she definitely will to have people make fun of me for being carried by a girl(I'll definitely try and take some POV pics if it happens). So now I'm looking forward to be made fun of and i hope that I'll be able to make her give me shoulder rides somewhat regularly.

The Horse

#3 2015-07-22 11:44:33

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Hi there ffff,

Thanks for sharing your interesting story with us.

If you add your age and country in your profile, you will get bonus membership status.

Nick

#4 2015-12-04 18:07:23

MJ10V3
Male (32), US

Nice story! smile

F.O.F Fan

#5 2019-10-26 00:40:38

nitinlumar2013

Hi I'm Nitin one day me and my sister walking down the lane suddenly she found  guava tree there was plenty of fruit  she want have bite so  requested me carry her in my shoulder but I refused  and she took me on her shoulder that moment I cherished  proud moment  as elder brother sitting on sister  shoulder Is wonderful  experience  and requested her to sit on her shoulder some more time she agreed  and rode her for  1:30 hour

Board footer