Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-03 02:14:51

stick
Admin
Male (60+), usa

riding farm

Don't know why I haven't brought up this subject here before, but anyway I just thought of it again. 

Some time ago, maybe ten years or even longer, I saw a show on cable here in the States about a 'farm' or some kind of secluded setting where interested people went to either ride or be ridden. From what I remember most of the riders were females who were riding males.  Some wore leather, some wore very little, some of the 'horses' actually acted like horses.  It was quite unusual but very provocative. The show was on Showtime I think, or maybe Cinemax.

I couldn't believe I had stumbled across such a show late at night and luckily discovered it would be repeated later in the week.  I taped it on my old VHS machine and it became a favorite.  I especially liked the interview that was done with one of the male 'horses', who explained why he liked being ridden.  He talked about enjoying the feeling of his riders legs, her 'essence' as he put it, and the way she shifted her weight as he walked. It was incredible.

As luck would have it, in my haste to tape other shows I must have either accidentally erased this segment or taped over it.  I searched every one of my 15 or so VHS tapes that I still have and its nowhere to be found.

I don't know, maybe the show was a setup, but it was highly erotic and I wish I could see it again.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

#2 2017-04-03 06:47:36

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: riding farm

I don't know about the one ur talking.

But yes a similar one was like a short movie - Born in the Barn as far as I remember.

It was of the Ponyboy Trigger who gave ride to many heavy ladies in that show.

If u remember the horses from the show ur saying.

Does one of them was Trigger - Bald with beard one.

I hope such places exists now also in reality

The Horse

Board footer