Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-14 17:19:46

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

Thighs

How we feelin about thighs in this community? Is it a primary attraction for a carrier to feel a riders thighs around their neck?
     I actually went to school in Buffalo last year. I was on the bike, finishing a workout, and in walked this Asian chick. She was maybe only 5’3”, but GOODNESS, did she have a set of thighs on her. Real real thick, I honestly figured she was a squatter, could probably squat double her body weight. She had in right black yoga shorts, cut off pretty high, you know, so her legs really stuck out like white tree trunks. In no way was she fat at all, just a real built bottom half. When I saw this, though I was tired and at the end of a workout, I KNEW I couldn’t pass this opportunity up. When she left the cardio room, left as well, and walked across to the aerobics room, which lucky for me, she entered, instead of going back to her dorm room. There were a few people already in the room when we entered. I signed in right after her, and I knew I was just gonna shoot my shot, no regrets. I approached her, and complimented her legs! I asked how much she squats, she told me around 135 lbs. 135 lbs is 135 lbs, but I actually expected more. Then, I did it y’all. I asked if she would let me squat her. She agreed, which I was shocked to hear. It’s those couple seconds between knowing you got it in the bag, and actually doing the action, that really makes you feel like a boss. I did it. I stuck my neck between those things, and lifted up. She actually was fairly light, only about 125-130 lbs. I did a few squats with her on my shoulders. I wonder what others in the room thought? I didn’t care then, because At that moment, I won. Lol

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

#2 2019-03-14 20:49:33

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Re: Thighs

That's an amazing story. Thanks, Tom.
Add your age and country to your profile. I will then upgrade your membership status.

#3 2019-03-14 22:02:00

Tom brady
Male (20), U.S.A

Re: Thighs

Nick wrote:

That's an amazing story. Thanks, Tom.
Add your age and country to your profile. I will then upgrade your membership status.

Done. Appreciate it man. 🙌

Dm me on IG @flamingbaddies !

Board footer