Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-16 04:43:49

Rolling

Heavy female rider

Hi. I'm new here and it seems like it's been a little while since we've had a good thread where people share a story about a heavy female rider. Please post any stories you have that you think might fit this topic. Thanks in advance.
-Rolling

#2 2019-11-16 08:14:49

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: Heavy female rider

Till Date ...The maximum weight I have carried on my shoulders is 95 kgs..of an American Wrestler who came to New Delhi - India .

I gave her few rounds of shoulder rides in the 3 Room Appartment she was residing in.

I must say...It was OK when I was giving rides, but it was next day, when my whole body pained....and I need to get body massage for the same.

But indeed a memorable experience for me.

I really like Heavy girls, but they are so difficult to find.

The Horse

#3 2019-11-18 04:54:35

trigger
Male (38), India

You like to ride on girls shoulders ?

Try your luck in some SPA...or Paid ....
I dont think there is any girl of same interest in Delhi / NCR.

The Horse

#4 2019-11-19 05:23:04

trigger
Male (38), India

Send me an E-mail - saurabh.pb01@gmail.com

The Horse

#5 2019-11-30 15:05:32

RiderSamantha

i am not too heavy for a rider myself - about 70kgs. but i have rode some men that weighed 45-50kgs, and they really struggled to carry me. so i don’t think it really matters how heavy the rider is, it matters on the carrier

#6 2019-12-03 21:35:39

Audreyb

RiderSamantha:

I agree completely and no one should be concerned about the  ability of her/his carrier to bear  their weight.
I am of course referring to willing carriers who choose to be ridden .

It's the  carrier's  responsibility to be in the physical condition to bear  the rider's weight and know  his limitations before you  sit on him.
I have  been on  the shoulders  of men who were lighter  than I am (135 lbs) and been carried for a rather long  period  and  on the shoulders of  larger men  who didn't last nearly as long.

I think the rider should only be concerned  with  her/his  own comfort and enjoyment without  concern about  the carrier  she/he is sitting on. Obviously  the carrier  should inform  the rider  when he has reached his limits.

Occasionally a  carry is injured in over-estimating his  ability and  unless the rider has  done something to  cause  such an injury, it's  not  the responsibility of the  rider since  the rider  can't  anticipate  such an event,  nor should she concern her/him-self  with  such a possibility.

#7 2019-12-04 06:34:48

trigger
Male (38), India

AudreyB...Ma'am...If you Ever Plan a Trip to India....I promise to be your Pony on whole Trip..All the Time.

I think you should Plan it sometime..India is a good and warm place...and you will get a Tourist guide pony for your trip.

Thanks

Audreyb wrote:

RiderSamantha:

I agree completely and no one should be concerned about the  ability of her/his carrier to bear  their weight.

It's the  carrier's  responsibility to be in the physical condition to bear  the rider's weight and know  his limitations before you  sit on him.
I have  been on  the shoulders  of men who were lighter  than I am (135 lbs) and been carried for a rather long  period  and  on the shoulders of  larger men  who didn't last nearly as long.

I think the rider should only be concerned  with  her/his  own comfort and enjoyment without  concern about  the carrier  she/he is sitting on. Obviously  the carrier  should inform  the rider  when he has reached his limits.

Occasionally a  carry is injured in over-estimating his  ability and  unless the rider has  done something to  cause  such an injury, it's  not  the responsibility of the  rider since  the rider  can't  anticipate  such an event,  nor should she concern her/him-self  with  such a possibility.

The Horse

#8 2021-07-29 12:41:31

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb wrote:

RiderSamantha:

135 los ist about 61 kgs.
Most ladies and girls who rode on me had between 60 and 68 kgs.
Only the teenies had under 60 kgs.
So I think this weight is quite normal for women.
Anyway I have to say that the weight becomes more and more inferior as longer they sat on me.
After half an hour I felt the girls with 60 kgs heavy as well as girls with 70 kgs.

Board footer