Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-14 14:51:53

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

Ride On a small jocker By a stud Indian

I am Ronith working for a circus company. I am 28 years old, well-built I am 5.10 feet tall and 75kg in weight. I work out a lot to I have good physique and thick thighs too.
Since my schooldays I am a rider. I love to ride. I used to bully my weak classmates and used to ride on them or sit on their shoulders and neck. I  forced some to carry me on their shoulders. Those who could not carry my on shoulders I used to ride them on all fours. When I became a teenager I joined horse riding club. I always preferred to ride  horses. I love to ride the bike also.
So looking into my interests I   took a job in the circus company where I needed to do some bike stunts and make small horses perform some tricks and jumps. My tricks always received a great applause. So the circus manager got a feeling that I am indispensable for them. I took advantage of that in fact I was paid the highest and had best facilities to stay. This created a sort of envy towards me by others. Especially the jocker.
He is just 3  feet in height and hardly 40 kg may. His age is of 45 yrs. He used to watch me while I train my horses in the mornings, as my shows are mostly on small horses. I love to train them as well. This joker always watched and commented that I am very rude. I used to tell him to mind his own business. Then I saw he always used to watch me ride the pony.
Finally, one day I told him to mind his own business else I will make him my pony. He laughed and told joker can never be a pony and he was too small for me to ride.I commented that I like to ride small aged fellows like him and one day I will mount on you.he then said  if I forced him then he will complain to the manager.
So I worked out of a plan and approached the manager. I told him that as I am a rider I need a new play to be incorporated in the show .As I am a rider after bike and pony ride I will ride on the joker and it will be a fun and  assured him it will be a new variety and will be liked by audience. They will like to see a joker carry a well-built guys on his shoulders. Manager also liked the idea he was also a great fan of my shows.
He told me that I need to train him well before the show is incorporated. I agreed for that and called the joker and laid out his plan to him, but he objected it saying that he was too small for me to ride on. Then the manager told that him to just obey my commands. So he had to succumb to my pressure or rather my pleasure.
I told him his training starts from tomorrow and he need to obey my orders. I had already informed the manager for this show I need to be somewhat forceful strict and rude on the joker to make him carry me. He agreed and said do whatever I want, now I had the power. I was lot exited of riding a fellow of small stature. Though I have rode on many humans this is for the first time I am having this opportunity to ride a smaller guy me.
I told the joker to be ready by 5.30 am tomorrow.  I wore  tight white nylon shorts( it exposed my thick thighs) and tight t shirt and riding boots and had a whip in my hand.
The joker was surprised to see me. He asked me why I was dressed as if to train a horse, I told him he is going to be my horse now on. He begged me to be kind on him.
I told he will pay for all the jokes he cracked on me while I rode horses. I asked him to follow me to and open isolated place. He followed me like a submissive pony.

After reaching there he asked what to do. I stood with legs wide apart and asked him to lift me by coming from behind and putting his small head between my legs. He did the way I said and tried his best to lift me could feel his neck and small head between my thighs .he then put his hand on my thighs and with all his force he tried to lift. He could lift just a 2 inches for one second only .
I said he should first get used to my weight. So I asked him to sit on the ground. He did.
I then just mounted on his shoulders and sat on him almost on his thin neck. Wow the feel was great. I could feel his warmth of his body when I sat on him. I saw his small head trapped between my strong thighs
He said “ Sir, please spare me, you are too heavy for me.I am sorry for the comments I have made. Sir you are a young well built stud and I am old weak person. Please have mercy on me”.
I was enjoying the dialogue. First time he is talking with such respect to me. 
I still sat on him. He again pleaded to leave him it is impossible for him to lift me. I said I will make it  possible. And sat on the fellow for a while then slowly I lifted my legs so that my entire body weight is on him. Then I slowly pulled his hair so that his neck was between my thighs and squeezed the neck between my thighs.
He let out a cry I again asked him can he lift me. He said he will try. So again I stood with legs apart and the fellow crawled between my legs and tried to lift but failed. I made him to try lifting me in that position for some time. I enjoyed the movement of his head between my legs.
In between I gripped his hair and pulled rather forcefully between my legs to lift. Finally the poor fellow kneeled down in from of me.I was standing with legs apart with hands on my hip.
He was sobbing then held my thighs and said to spare him. I said I will not spare him until I made him a pony a beast of burden for my pleasure.
I told since you are not able to lift me on shoulders it will take some more training.
I said I have another idea of riding, I told him to stand on all fours like a pony.he said he will not do. I just held him by the neck and forcefully made him stand on all fours.and mounted on his back astride and sat there. The feel was superb I was sitting on his small back.
He said his knees are paining as the ground was rough. I said I don’t care. I am loving the feel for mounting on a human pony. Then slowly I lifted my legs so that my entire weight was on poor fellows spine. I felt his back sink and a curved seat  was formed for me to sit .
I asked him to start moving forward. He said he cant. I gripped his hair and pulled his head backward then squeezed his body between my thighs. Then the fellow started moving slowly. I could feel the small muscles of the jocker moving and staining under me. Now my human pony started moving very slowly. After few second he stopped. I pulled his head back with the grip on the hair and slapped his face twice and squeezed this body again with my thighs. The fellow had no choice but to move forward. I was feeling like a king and loved his struggle under me.
After some time he fell flat on his face .I moved forward and sat on his neck for some time I felt he was sobbing and pleaded to spare him for today
I said he has to struggle more in the coming days to be my perfect pony. I said I am sparing you today and the training will continue tomorrow. I asked him follow me to the camp. He was now following me like a submissive servant of mine. On the was back I met the manager on the way.
He asked how the training was. I said Lot for training is required. And seeing the dust on the jockers dress he felt I was some what rough. He said you are a perfect rider and can make any animal or human a good tamed pony.
I said I will have to be strict and harsh to made him a perfect pony. He said do what ever and told the jocker just obey every command of Ronith sir to the jocker. Joker nodded his head .
I just looked at him and said be ready tomorrow for a great ride with a smirk
To be cont…..

How was the narration. Do send me your feedback to studekm@gmail.com

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#2 2020-06-17 22:37:07

Pony_Rider
Male (26), Brazil
Website

Re: Ride On a small jocker By a stud Indian

Excelent story! I wish i was the ridder.

matheusdom10@hotmail.com

#3 2020-06-18 17:59:19

dmk1777
Male (40), russia

Re: Ride On a small jocker By a stud Indian

You should definitely increase your training-trips, ride a little person on  man not only at work-but also on the way home, and on weekends-riding for your pleasure in the Park, on the way to the store

Board footer