Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-27 12:44:12

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

great anectode in my life. part 1

1649/5000
I would like to share with you a situation that happened to me two summers ago. First of all, I have to say that what I am passionate about is carrying only women on my shoulders, as I have already mentioned, I will have carried about 100 girls and I hope I never stop doing it. I do not especially like carrying men, although I admit that there are situations in which I find it interesting, for example, when a white man goes up to a black man or when a young man is on top of an older man ... it gives me a slight interest. Two summers ago I was on the beach with some friends, we were 5 boys. I knew four of them, there was a Brazilian boy that I met that same day. I'm not gay, and I respect everyone ... I have to admit that this guy, from the waist down, was very interesting ... he had an ass like a woman, he also wore a thong-swimsuit and it was disturbing ... too He had round thighs and he had a gym body, he was a little taller than me ... he was the typical Brazilian that you always find on the beach. we were playing volleyball and in the water. at the end of the day, he and I stayed to collect everything, the other friends left before ... suddenly the idea arose that carrying that boy would be interesting, but I didn't know how to do it ... he was a very nice ... her thong was yellow and she was wearing a green t-shirt. So I told him I was making a bet ... to see if he could make a direct volleyball serve, he accepted. He told me that if he succeeded, I had to buy him a beer ... and then I did not miss the opportunity and I told him that if he did not do it, I would carry him on my shoulders to the cars

me gustaría compartir con ustedes una situación que me ocurrió hace dos veranos. antes de nada, he de decir que lo que me apasiona es cargar solo a mujeres en mis hombros, como ya he comentado anteriormente, habré cargado como unas 100 chicas y espero no dejar de hacerlo nunca.No me gusta especialmente cargar hombres, aunque reconozco que hay situaciones en que me parece interesante, por ejemplo, cuando un blanco sube a un negro o cuando un jóven está encima de un hombre más mayor...me produce un ligero interés. hace dos veranos estaba en la playa con unos amigos, éramos 5 chicos. yo conocía a cuatro de ellos, había un chico brasileño que conocí ese mismo dia. no soy gay, y respeto a todo el mundo...he de reconocer que este chico, de cintura para abajo, era muy interesante...tenía un culo como una mujer, además llevaba tanga-bañador y resultaba inquietante...también tenía unos muslos redondos y tenía el cuepo de gimnasio, era un poco más alto que yo...era el típico brasileño que siempre te encuentras en la playa. estábamos jugando a volleyball y en el agua. al terminar el dia, él y yo nos quedamos a recoger todo, los otros amigos se fueron antes...de repente me surgió la idéa de que cargar a ese chico sería interesante, pero no sabía como hacerlo...era un chico muy agradable...su tanga era amarillo y llevaba una camiseta verde. entonces le dije que le hacía una apuesta...a ver si era capaz de hacer un saque de volleyball directo, él aceptó. me dijo que si lo lograba, yo le tenía que invitar a una cerveza..y entonces no dejé escapar la oportunidad y le dije que si no lo hacía, yo le llevaría en mis hombros hasta los coches

Board footer