Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-29 13:39:33

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Strong carrier needed in india

Hello guys
I am new here. Let me tell about myself I am an Indian rider and love to ride on guys' shoulders. And I think this forum is best for me to find a carrier.
So I want guys who can carry me for long time. But only strong indian carriers reply here as it is not possible for everyone to carry me. I am very heavy so I am advising one who can carry my weight reply me I don't want to get disappointed
I hope there are pretty strong carriers here so reply quickly😊

#2 2021-06-29 16:44:36

shouldertaxi
Male

Re: Strong carrier needed in india

Unliftebly?? How heavy are you? Most guys can ride!

#3 2021-06-29 19:26:02

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

shouldertaxi wrote:

I think you are saying that most guys can carry not ride

#4 2021-06-29 19:26:34

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys
I am new here. Let me tell about myself I am an Indian rider and love to ride on guys' shoulders. And I think this forum is best for me to find a carrier.
So I want guys who can carry me for long time. But only strong indian carriers reply here as it is not possible for everyone to carry me. I am very heavy so I am advising one who can carry my weight reply me I don't want to get disappointed

Hey lady I am ready to carry you 😍 what's your weight

#5 2021-06-29 21:11:47

shouldertaxi
Male

No, carrier boy! I mean that all can ride! I carried 135 kg for some years ago! It was not my limit, so maybe 150kg! (I´m to old now, so can not do it now) Su, I wonder how hevy she is!!! Some one can carry her!

#6 2021-06-29 23:55:17

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

I am sure I can lift you. Please connect with me at dractator.flade@gmail.com.

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

#7 2021-06-30 06:57:38

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

I am glad that I got several replies. But I am in india so I need Indian carriers only

#8 2021-06-30 06:59:46

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

shouldertaxi wrote:

Dude my weight is 100 kg or maybe 2 or 3 kg more and I am 5,11 foot tall so don't think that it's an easy task. Many guys claim that they can carry me but none of them succeed

#9 2021-06-30 07:09:33

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Carrier boy wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

Hey lady I am ready to carry you 😍 what's your weight

Oh you look very excited to carry me but you are a young guy I think you will be crushed under my 100 or 102 kg but I don't care you are claiming me to carry me at your own risk so I think you should think one more time

#10 2021-06-30 07:10:22

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

dractator.flade wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

Sorry dude I am not connecting to anyone right now you can try later

#11 2021-06-30 17:27:37

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

I accept I haven't carried anyone more than 100kg but I have carried females who weighed over 85kg so I think I will be able to carry you as well.

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

#12 2021-06-30 21:40:49

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

dractator.flade wrote:

I accept I haven't carried anyone more than 100kg but I have carried females who weighed over 85kg so I think I will be able to carry you as well.

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Well as I said many people claim that they can do this but don't succeed and you have carried 85 kg maximum but my weight is still too much as there is quite difference.
Well can you tell me what was the story behind this when you carried that 85 kg lady

#13 2021-06-30 22:52:58

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

It was a friend and just a bet. You could send me an email and we could discuss...

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Well as I said many people claim that they can do this but don't succeed and you have carried 85 kg maximum but my weight is still too much as there is quite difference.
Well can you tell me what was the story behind this when you carried that 85 kg lady

#14 2021-06-30 23:09:02

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

100 kg is a good weight to punish young and thin ponies.
Right now I weigh 91 and I like to feel a young pony suffering to support my weight.
Really young boys have taken me in the pool.
With 100 kg you do not like the feeling of feeling his effort to keep you up? I don't know if you have ridden young ponies. There in India, this practice is very common, isn't it?

#15 2021-07-01 05:09:37

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

dractator.flade wrote:

It was a friend and just a bet. You could send me an email and we could discuss...

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Dude I can't connect to mail right now. We can discuss it here ot do you have any other social media to talk

#16 2021-07-01 05:12:46

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Stepmother wrote:

100 kg is a good weight to punish young and thin ponies.
Right now I weigh 91 and I like to feel a young pony suffering to support my weight.
Really young boys have taken me in the pool.
With 100 kg you do not like the feeling of feeling his effort to keep you up? I don't know if you have ridden young ponies. There in India, this practice is very common, isn't it?

Well first thing are you a boy or a girl. Yes I like the effort very much when someone trues to lift me  and I have won a few bets due to this weight. This practice isn't common in India and I haven't ridden young ones as they are not enough to handle my weight but I would love to try that if any young pony is ready to carry me

#17 2021-07-01 10:34:49

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Stepmother wrote:

I am a 44 year old woman. I've always been chubby and I like to take advantage of that advantage to dominate small, young frames. I have ridden on the back of the son of a friend of mine who was very young and in the pool whenever I could on my shoulders. In some of the young boys my ass was bigger than their shoulders.
I don't know if you have any similar experience.
You say that many have tried and failed. Tell us about those attempts, especially the younger ponies. It's my fetish.

Wow you like to ride young ponies 😍 I like to carry elder and heavy women. I wish I could be there to carry you. Would you like to ride me if sometime I come there.
Can I send you an e mail please

#18 2021-07-01 11:44:41

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Stepmother wrote:

I am a 44 year old woman. I've always been chubby and I like to take advantage of that advantage to dominate small, young frames. I have ridden on the back of the son of a friend of mine who was very young and in the pool whenever I could on my shoulders. In some of the young boys my ass was bigger than their shoulders.
You say that many have tried and failed. Tell us about those attempts, especially the younger ponies. It's my fetish.

Well my experience is  very similar to yours I was at the pool with my 2 friends and their children. There were 3 ladies and 3 kids. We all were playing in the pool and decided to do chicken fights in different combinations. I carried one kid on my shoulders and my friends did this too after that we decided to do another combination in which the other 2 (who were about 12 years) kids carried each other and my friends carried each other too and I was still with the kid on my shoulders (who was 14). And in the next combination the kids decided to carry elders (but not their moms) so the two kids carried the 2 ladies with some effort. The kids could not stand still due to the ladies' weight. They both were laughing and enjoying the ride. The eldest one asked to carry me. I advised not to do it as my friends were pretty light (65 kg) compared to me but still he wanted to try. He dived underwater and put his head between thighs but couldn't lift me on. He tried 2nd time but still he was unsuccessful so we didn't play in this round.
I have few more experience but not with youngers. Would you like to tell any of youra

#19 2021-07-01 19:57:25

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

You may connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dractator.flade/ (New Window)) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/dractor20flade (New Window))

By the way, I am from Delhi. Where are you from?

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Dude I can't connect to mail right now. We can discuss it here ot do you have any other social media to talk

#20 2021-07-01 23:52:33

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

Well, mam I have 4years of experience with more than 60 women I'm absolutely ready to give you a mind-blowing experience.

As I hv skinny body but I have a rider who's weight is up to 103kgs

You'll feel like queen on my shoulder and I'll bounce you little bit while walking for taking your wildest side on me and I'll make sure that your searching of human ponys stop on me after ride I'll clean your sweat with towel and massage your body and worship your feet if you want

#21 2021-07-01 23:54:34

Well-trained pony boy

Stepmother wrote:

I'm from India if you come India I'll like to take part with you as your human pony 🐴

#22 2021-07-02 07:56:41

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

dractator.flade wrote:

You may connect with me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dractator.flade/ (New Window)) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/dractor20flade (New Window))

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

I am from Punjab I was born in Rajasthan and shifted here for work

#23 2021-07-02 07:58:34

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Well-trained pony boy wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

Well, mam I have 4years of experience with more than 60 women I'm absolutely ready to give you a mind-blowing experience.

You'll feel like queen on my shoulder and I'll bounce you little bit while walking for taking your wildest side on me and I'll make sure that your searching of human ponys stop on me after ride I'll clean your sweat with towel and massage your body and worship your feet if you want

It's very nice that you are quite experienced in carrying ladies and also carrying heavy ladies. I would like to ride you. Are you from Punjab too?
But what's your age height and weight

#24 2021-07-02 08:05:41

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

It's very nice that you are quite experienced in carrying ladies and also carrying heavy ladies. I would like to ride you. Are you from Punjab too?

I'm from Delhi , age 26 and height 5"11 weight 65kgs

I can come to your place or we can decide to go on hill station rent a apartment attached to gardan where you can ride me

#25 2021-07-02 08:38:57

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Unliftable rider wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

Hello guys

Oh you are from Punjab I am from Rajasthan that's very near to Punjab and maybe we can meet anytime whenever I come there. And I will carry you for long and long time

#26 2021-07-02 10:44:08

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

Please let me know how can we make this a reality

Unliftable rider wrote:

dractator.flade wrote:

Unliftable rider wrote:

I am from Punjab I was born in Rajasthan and shifted here for work

#27 2021-07-02 12:51:36

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Carrier boy:
I like that you are nearby me and it will be easiest for you to visit . I would love to ride you if you can carry me as you are a young guy that I like the most to carry me😍 but one thing you are pretty young if my weight causes you any serious problem then it's totally your responsibility

Pony boy:
You are a little younger than me and also very light but I would like when you carry me as you said that you have carried ladies equal to my weight and I think you will face no problem under me. Whenever you viist me I will ride you on. First you have to tell me who was that heavy lady and what was the whole story

Dractator:
Don't you worry as we can surely make it a reality whenever you visit me and carry me but as the only condition you should have strength to carry me

#28 2021-07-02 13:12:13

Well-trained pony boy

As I'm doing it for very long time I can insure you that I'll be the best human for riding as per your demand and if you like to dominate then I'll be the best animal for crushing , riding, use and abused

Ihv service many types of rider many types of mindset some like this some likes that and ihv developed myself through all this experience
And I learnt one important thing that no rider can enjoy the things untill the pony let them enjoy

Pony should figure out very quickly that rider is upto bouncing or rubbing or want to feel the hard working muscles under her

One of my rider is upto 105kgs a bulky old married woman of 45+
If you want me to tell the long story? I can

But in short she's a officer and she's still my rider and she developed many tricks to satisfy her on me

#29 2021-07-02 13:14:50

Well-trained pony boy

I like to know about yourself you like domination or you just like riding I want to know your taste and preferences and yes I want you to teach me according to you so I'll give my best to crack your need in very short period of times

#30 2021-07-02 13:23:03

Well-trained pony boy

I want you to enjoy me and full fill your wildest dreams so I'll insist you to please take some time with me let's figure out some of your dreams and whenever you feel like I'll come to your place or we can go to some hill station for 2to3 days

#31 2021-07-02 13:50:32

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

Sounds like a plan. May I know where in Punjab are you?

Unliftable rider wrote:

Carrier boy:
I like that you are nearby me and it will be easiest for you to visit . I would love to ride you if you can carry me as you are a young guy that I like the most to carry me😍 but one thing you are pretty young if my weight causes you any serious problem then it's totally your responsibility

Pony boy:
You are a little younger than me and also very light but I would like when you carry me as you said that you have carried ladies equal to my weight and I think you will face no problem under me. Whenever you viist me I will ride you on. First you have to tell me who was that heavy lady and what was the whole story

Dractator:
Don't you worry as we can surely make it a reality whenever you visit me and carry me but as the only condition you should have strength to carry me

#32 2021-07-02 15:41:33

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Pony boy:
Well yes I would like to hear full story between you and the 105 kg lady. Basically I like to squish people who are lighter and weak so that they would suffer under my weight. But you seem strong enough to carry me so it would be less enjoyable to crush you. And when I start crushing anyone I would not get off until he gets flattened. This may take at least half hour

Dractator:
I am from ludhiana punjab

Carrier boy
You seem to be young and light. Would you like if I will sit on you because I would like to crush you 🥰 as it seems you are not able to carry me. And yes I will sit for at least 1 hour as you are not light enough. If you are not agree with this then prepare your shoulders to carry my 103 kg

#33 2021-07-02 17:04:36

Well-trained pony boy

It's totally up to your taste and preferences 👍

But yes I'm also human so I'll be suffer if you decide to get hard on me
But it's totally okay 👍

Yaa I'll start a series where I'll post my experiences

And if anyone wants to know now please contact me in VK I'm in VK with fake name and enjoying a my rider there

#34 2021-07-02 17:08:24

Well-trained pony boy

One of my rider take seat on my shoulder weight 80+ as I told I'm skinny her ass cheeks are flying over and she's really very demanding make me feel like hell over her pleasure

Stepmother wrote:

From what I see you have the same tastes as me. So you would like that boy in the pool trying to get you up, right? I like to feel that suffering to take me away. And when it comes to younger ponies it makes me feel like I dominate.
My experiences are similar. In the gym, I already explained what I did with a very young pony, the son of a friend of mine.
In the pool, a boy told me to take me in a situation similar to yours, but since I weighed a lot for him, I climbed into a corner of the pool and slowly sat on his shoulders. I hold 30 seconds. He was very young and slim.
Then we tried again. He no longer wanted but I forced him. The next time I sat in the corner and threw his head forward. I jumped on top. With more force. He was trembling. I sat almost completely on his slim neck. He lasted 10 seconds at most. I felt every effort of the poor kid under my big thighs.
After that the boy got out of the pool. That was two summers ago that he weighed 80 kg. Now it would be impossible for such a young pony to take me even if they were seconds

#35 2021-07-02 18:25:05

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

Awesome. I'd love to be squished as well. I have been trampled by a lady weighing 118 kg once before... That was fun.

Anyways, I'll plan my trip to Ludhiana as early as possible. In any case it's only a 5 hours drive.

Unliftable rider wrote:

Pony boy:
Well yes I would like to hear full story between you and the 105 kg lady. Basically I like to squish people who are lighter and weak so that they would suffer under my weight. But you seem strong enough to carry me so it would be less enjoyable to crush you. And when I start crushing anyone I would not get off until he gets flattened. This may take at least half hour

Dractator:

Carrier boy
You seem to be young and light. Would you like if I will sit on you because I would like to crush you 🥰 as it seems you are not able to carry me. And yes I will sit for at least 1 hour as you are not light enough. If you are not agree with this then prepare your shoulders to carry my 103 kg

#36 2021-07-02 20:06:59

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

dractator.flade wrote:

Awesome. I'd love to be squished as well. I have been trampled by a lady weighing 118 kg once before... That was fun.

Anyways, I'll plan my trip to Ludhiana as early as possible. In any case it's only a 5 hours drive.

Unliftable rider wrote:

Pony boy:

Dractator:

Carrier boy

Dude it's quite interesting if sometime I come to your place will be meet that lady to me to squish and crush me under her weight

#37 2021-07-02 20:08:13

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Stepmother wrote:

From what I see you have the same tastes as me. So you would like that boy in the pool trying to get you up, right? I like to feel that suffering to take me away. And when it comes to younger ponies it makes me feel like I dominate.
My experiences are similar. In the gym, I already explained what I did with a very young pony, the son of a friend of mine.
In the pool, a boy told me to take me in a situation similar to yours, but since I weighed a lot for him, I climbed into a corner of the pool and slowly sat on his shoulders. I hold 30 seconds. He was very young and slim.
Then we tried again. He no longer wanted but I forced him. The next time I sat in the corner and threw his head forward. I jumped on top. With more force. He was trembling. I sat almost completely on his slim neck. He lasted 10 seconds at most. I felt every effort of the poor kid under my big thighs.
After that the boy got out of the pool. That was two summers ago that he weighed 80 kg. Now it would be impossible for such a young pony to take me even if they were seconds

Oh nice it's a quite interesting experience. I wish I would be at place of that boy. If I was I will surely hold you in water for at least 10 minutes no matter what was your weight as I have experienced carrying in pool and it's quite easy so I think I can do this easily

#38 2021-07-03 05:19:07

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Pony boy:
Yes it's good that you are strong but 80 kgs is still very less than 103 kg you should be well prepared for this.

Dractator:
Yes many people who loves shoulder ride like to be squished specially by heavy people. I can do that to you but until my satisfaction this can be 1 hour or more

Carrier boy:
I have seen your posts and you seem perfect for me to crush and sit on please reply to me can I flatten you under my 103 kg

By the way is anyone here who likes human chair activity

#39 2021-07-03 06:08:58

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Oh pretty sure you can crush me and I would love that😍. But first I would carry you then you can do this.

#40 2021-07-03 08:56:46

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

Yes. I also love that human chair activity. But I always try to put all the weight on my chair. I feel the same satisfaction as riding a pony. When I feel that my weight is too much for the chair that supports my butt I enjoy.
I like to sit in the areas where the chair is more difficult. Near the shoulders and neck., Or in the middle of the back and feel like it bends under my weight.
And another activity that I love is facesitting, which I also always try to do with my fullweight.

Last edited by Stepmother (2021-07-09 05:57:08)

#41 2021-07-03 09:46:28

Well-trained pony boy

Stepmother wrote:

Yes. I also love that human chair activity. But I always try to put all the weight on my chair. I feel the same satisfaction as riding a pony. When I feel that my weight is too much for the chair that supports my butt I enjoy.
I like to sit in the areas where the chair is more difficult. Near the shoulders and neck., Or in the middle of the back and feel like it bends under my weight.
And another activity that I love is facesitting, which I also always try to do with my fullweight.

About human chair you can see what the story about Niņera. He was a pretty young and thin chair

Where are you from?

#42 2021-07-03 10:23:20

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Stepmother wrote:

About human chair you can see what the story about Niņera. He was a pretty young and thin chair

Please miss give me a chance to be your chair or to carry you. Btw what was the story you were telling

#43 2021-07-03 11:31:32

Well-trained pony boy

I'll request everyone please contact me in vk . Just make fake I'd like I do

#44 2021-07-03 15:47:19

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

Sounds good. I think I'll be able to handle you sitting on me, if not I'll be crushed for sure..

Unliftable rider wrote:

Pony boy:
Yes it's good that you are strong but 80 kgs is still very less than 103 kg you should be well prepared for this.

Dractator:
Yes many people who loves shoulder ride like to be squished specially by heavy people. I can do that to you but until my satisfaction this can be 1 hour or more

Carrier boy:
I have seen your posts and you seem perfect for me to crush and sit on please reply to me can I flatten you under my 103 kg

By the way is anyone here who likes human chair activity

#45 2021-07-03 15:47:56

dractator.flade
Male (25), India

Post your vk id

I'll request everyone please contact me in vk . Just make fake I'd like I do

#46 2021-07-03 21:23:27

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Carrier boy:
Surely you can try to carry me but I think you can't as you are pretty young but if you can carry then I would love that otherwise I will start crushing you.
Secondly if you want you can be my chair I will fully enjoy my whole weight on your back what do you say

Stepmother:
Yes I like human chair activity too it's pretty enjoyable when you are comfortably sitting on a person and he is trying very hard to carry you. I like sitting on both neck side and middle of back.
I don't like facesitting too much but I like when the chair bends under my weight that's pretty awesome feeling

#47 2021-07-04 08:05:38

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Well I think you should not think that I am young as still I have strength to lift you and after that you will never say that no one could lift me. If you have a pool near your house I will carry you in the pool for quite long time.
Yes if you get tired of riding I will be a chair for you to rest on and you can rest for how long you want don't even think that my chair is weak or tired

#48 2021-07-04 14:00:09

Unliftable rider
Female (31), India

Oh nice that I can get all the enjoyment on you but I don't totally trust that you will carry me as I have already said that many people have said this but still found unsuccessful but I will not stop you from trying.
Yes I will be very tired in riding and need a chair for rest that you will be I would love that nice chair to sit on.
I hope that you were near me. When we can meet to do all these?

#49 2021-07-04 18:36:25

Well-trained pony boy

Unliftable rider wrote:

Oh nice that I can get all the enjoyment on you but I don't totally trust that you will carry me as I have already said that many people have said this but still found unsuccessful but I will not stop you from trying.
Yes I will be very tired in riding and need a chair for rest that you will be I would love that nice chair to sit on.

Do you want to take my control also? and try me also as your furniture and pet who have to carry you no matter what

#50 2021-07-04 20:20:08

Carrier boy
Male (19), India

Unliftable rider wrote:

Well I think you should not take care about your weight as I can carry it easily and be your chair too.
I also hope that you would be near to to regularly ride me and also sit on me but it's very sad that it's not real

Board footer