Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-17 20:13:51

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

2 Wonderful Experiences

I have had 2 experiences with a friend named Jessica in the past few weeks and i would love to share them with you big_smile
Jessica is a 5-3 girl with short blonde hair. weighs about 140 lbs and has a great body, lovely legs lol.

One day we were in the fields with friends having a good time doing the usual teenage shenanigans. Her sister Paige and her boyfriend T-J were playing around and she ended up jumping on his back. He then let her down and Jessica jumped on his back as well. She then looked at me and said "I wanna get on your shoulders!" At that point, she jumped down, came over to me and pushed me down to make me sit. She then lifted one leg over after the other and i stood with her on my shoulders while Paige was getting a piggyback ride from TJ. Jessica would taunt her sister by saying she was taller and braver because Paige wouldn't get on TJ's shoulders. She also stated that I was stronger because I held her up for a long time, about 20-25 minutes. She was having a great time and so was I smile I then let her down, and she gave me a big hug and we went back to playing games lol.

a few weeks later,

Me and Jessica went to a park with her dog. we sat down at the picnic tables and talked for a bit. We then went down through the woods on the trail. There was only one problem, There were a bunch of plants with needle like thorns and they were tearing up her legs because she was wearing a green tank top and black shorts. It got to the point where she wanted me to carry her on her back. So I carried her for a good 3 minutes until i decided it would be easier if i carried her on my shoulders since she kept sliding down. She readily agreed and mounted up, wrapped her feet behind my back and i stood and tore through the plants. I ended up carrying her on my shoulders through the killer plants while walking the dog in one hand, and holding a stick in the other that was capable of chopping through the plants like a machete just chopping down plants in my path. We made it out alive fortunately. I set her down when we got back to the picnic table to stop for a break. She told me that she had so much fun on my shoulders that she wanted me to carry her again when we went back home. Of course i agreed. When we started walking, we made it across the bridge and I squatted down and she got on my shoulders once more. Her dog was very playful about her master so high up lol. She was nervous but also having so much fun. There were people riding their bikes by us smiling at us. She kept saying hi to random people which made me laugh because she's not a people person. We finally made it back to her house, The ride lasted about 15-20 minutes. .It was a lovely experience indeed and I look forward to carrying her again. smile

#2 2013-06-19 22:21:06

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Re: 2 Wonderful Experiences

Always nice, when someone writes about rides. We donīt get so many stories anymore.

#3 2013-06-20 16:06:00

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

That's a wonderful story of your experiences. Thanks a lot for sharing them. Please keep letting us know if you have anymore riding adventures with her.

#4 2013-06-20 17:05:24

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

I shall. Oh and here's a picture of me carrying her. smile
http://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/img/gall … 371493004.jpg

#5 2013-06-20 17:24:58

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Fantastic! You are one lucky man! Thanks for sharing.

#6 2013-06-20 18:45:36

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Thanks and anytime smile

#7 2013-06-21 00:18:31

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Ltsaurus Rex, very nice stories and pic! Thanks for your contribution.

#8 2013-06-21 05:33:21

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

You're welcome :-)

#9 2013-06-21 05:47:28

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

I actually have a new story that actually happened earlier this evening.

3. Me and Jessica went to the park again today and went for a walk in the woods, we managed to get through what i call the "Jungle of Pain" due to the plants with the many needle thorns, however we did end up walking a mile or 2 from the park, because these woods run parallel to a bike trail. So we turned around and started to make our way back to the park. Well I start to notice that her legs were getting tired and i knew what she was about to ask me, so i sat in front of her and she got onto my shoulders. I stood and started walking down the path back to the park. It was great because 1. She was wearing shorts so legs lol. and 2. there were a bunch of bikers and walkers going by us looking in envy and laughing with anticipation. Some even stopped to chat with us. It really made her day because we were stopped by a guy who said and i quote "I didn't know what that was I though you were like a horse or something because i saw her sitting so high up" So apparently I am now her horse XD. I went on for about a mile until i let her down right next to a stop sign which she wanted to high five before i let her down. What was even better about this was she told me that she was never comfortable riding on shoulders because her ex, who is a word i cannot say here, had her on his shoulders and took off running. This scared her half to death. She said and i quote again "With my ex it was like Hell no! I'm not getting on your shoulders! but with you it's like Hey!! SHOULDERS!!!" When she said that I was like "YESSSS!!!" because I had gained her complete trust and she knows she is safe on my shoulders and knows if she wants another, that I'll happily give her a ride big_smile

More stories and pics shall be provided soon

#10 2013-06-22 01:31:19

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Wishing the two of you very well. Looks like you two were meant to be for each other for the long haul.

Sam

#11 2013-06-22 02:15:13

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

That's another wonderful adventure. I think she is going to find more and more opportunities to ride you now that she is so comfortable on you. Gotta love those bare thighs around your neck as well. My favorite! smile Thanks for sharing another one of your great stories.

#12 2013-06-22 04:54:56

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Thanks you guys! and yes mountmeforever the thighs around my neck is such an amazing feeling big_smile which is why it was so hard to put her down, I didn't want it to end. lol

#13 2013-06-26 13:34:51

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hey everybody! I am back and i bring with me a new amazing experience!!

4. Me and Jessica once again went to our city park. She was wearing a black tank top with grey leopard skin jeans and tennis shoes. We decided to once again go into the woods but this time we chose to cross the river to the other side. We made it through and we started adventuring through the plant life lol. We eventually found a way back across to the other side that has the bike trail we normally walk on. We then started to head back to the park. When we got there, we decided to stop for a break. About 5 minutes passed and we then got back up and started walking towards the exit. She then stated "I'm ready to get on your shoulders again." At that moment, I sat down on the ground in front of her. It makes her laugh whenever I do that because I just cross my legs and then drop myself into an Indian style sitting position. Anyways I sat down in front of  her and she lifted one leg over my shoulder and then the other one. I then resumed to rise up with my adorable rider on my shoulders and started walking out back into the city. She giggled while saying to me "I love how I can get on your shoulders and you don't give a f***. You're a great friend!" She did ask me if I ever get tired from carrying her. Nope XD. She's as light as can be. It was great because as soon as we got out of the park, people we honking their cars waving at us, little kids were pointing and telling their parents about us, and people our age were stopping to talk to us. It made both our days because of the envy and admiration of us lol. Well I carried her for about 10-15 minutes until we got to the bridge where I let her down because she was scared of being up higher than the guard railing of the bridge. She gave me a big hug, thanking me for the ride and we then continued to walk back to her apartment.

More stories coming soon big_smile

#14 2013-06-27 16:28:34

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Thanks again for such a delightful story. I really enjoy hearing about the positive reactions from people passing by. I have experienced those as well and usually the women are the most intrigued and interested and talk to my rider while I remain quietly mounted. I am now addicted to your stories. ha ha  Please keep them coming. You and your friend are an amazing team.

MountMeForever

#15 2013-06-27 17:00:55

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Haha thanks bud! I'm glad you enjoy my stories!! We're hanging out Friday so hopefully we can get more shoulder riding in. And if i can i'll try and get some pictures taken smile

#16 2013-06-27 17:17:42

stalot
Male (45), austria

wow... really great stories and excellent picture:)
we all envy you:)

#17 2013-06-27 18:09:48

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Thanks!! smile

#18 2013-06-29 14:46:34

stalot
Male (45), austria

and please dont leave us without the further stories:)
give her our regards:)

#19 2013-06-29 18:02:31

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

I won't. and I will smile

#20 2013-07-01 19:00:45

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hey I'm back with 3 more stories!

1. A week ago, me and Jessica went on the bike trail. She was wearing a black tanktop and blue jeans. We decided this time to go across the river and adventure through the wood. We found tower of which looked abandoned. the thing was there were no doors or windows, just a hole 7 ft above the ground. You know what that meant. I lifted her on my shoulders and gave her a flashlight to look through the hole. there was nothing but darkness and she was scared that something was gonna reach out grab her. I let her down when she said that. and we continued through the woods. We eventually got back across the river and made it back out into the park. There was one thing though. We saw her ex (the one who took off running with her on his shoulders) walking our way. She smirked deviously and so did I. I knew what she was thinking >big_smile I sat down in front of her and she mounted up and i stood and continued towards him with her on my shoulders. He walked by us giving us this nasty look, but i gave him an evil stare right back >big_smile Jessica turned around and flipped the bird at him and then turned back and laughed with me and we high fived XD. It was great because I hate her ex and so does she, so his jealously made our day, because he knew that she would never allow him to carry her again the way i do :3

2.  The other day me and Jess went on the river at the park and well i suffered a little injury on my big toe under the nail, thanks to a rock underwater. She decided to change into different clothes. she wore a red shirt with black jeans and a fedora. We went back to her apartment to wrap it. after we mummified my toe, we went back to the park and went through the river again. not much really happened on the river except we got our socks and shoes and our jeans wet. After we left the park, we started to head back to her apartment and after we got across the bridge, she told me her legs we tired and so I did what any other person would do on here lol. I lifted her onto my shoulders and started to carry her back. Oh I forgot to mention that I had given her my trench coat, Did I mention i have a trench coat? Sorry going off topic, ANYWAYS. so she's on my shoulders while wearing my leather trench coat meanwhile I'm walking back holding our shoes by the laces, which means I'm walking down streets in my bare feet, with Jesica on my shoulders who is wearing my trench coat XD Luckily it had rained so the sun is nowhere to be found so the asphalt was nice and cool. The only thing was, the bandage was halfway off my toe so I kicked it off. This scared Jessica. i know this because she shrieked and squeezed me XD. i carried her a little more and let her down and hugged her, apologizing for scaring her.

3. This happened yesterday. Jessica was wearing a green tank top and black short shorts. We were just walking through the apartment complex with her dog, because we were taking her dog Autumn out. well, we started heading toward the basketball court which was a good distance away from her apartment. about halfway there, her sister Paige pops up out of nowhere like Slender Man. Well we ended up walking around, My shoes were still wet from the previous journey through the river so i'm barefoot again. well as we started back towards her apartment, she comes over and all I hear is "SHOULDERS!!!" at that i sat down, gave the dog to Page and Jessica lifted one leg over after the other. I then stood with her on my shoulders and her dog Autumn was excited and was jumping around being cute. So we started walking back, I had to walk fast because it was a hot day out which meant, blazing asphalt burnig away at my flesh on the soles of my feet. So I walked as fast as i could to get to grass, while holding her on my shoulders. As we got closer to the apartments, people around us were stopping admiring us laughing with amusement and some were jealous of us XD. Paige ran ahead of us with the dog, who turned around to watch us. Now when an animal stops to look at you, you know, you're amusing the creature XD I then let her down when we got to her apartment, and she laughed about how people were envying us and how her dog was always looking at us  and jumping around.

Let me tell you real quick how experienced of a shoulder rider she has become. The first time she got on my shoulders, she would just let her legs dangle in front of me like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3drkPGbD4hU/TJkgpcnoMJI/A … s09191020.jpg (New Window) 

now when she gets on my shoulders, she wraps her feet behind my back like this
http://www.ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/img/gall … 336639536.jpg

There shall be more stories that comes ur way. i hope u liked these big_smile

#21 2013-07-01 21:03:06

qwerty1
Male

What a wonderful girl!

#22 2013-07-03 12:54:24

stalot
Male (45), austria

great.
looks that Jess became a real riding mistress by now

#23 2013-07-03 17:46:28

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Indeed smile I think she has developed an obsession with riding my shoulders smile

#24 2013-07-03 21:51:33

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Those are wonderful adventures. I love how she just says "SHOULDERS" when she wants a ride. Thanks so much for the stories. you're a very lucky man.

#25 2013-07-05 07:40:03

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

COULD YOU PLEASE ADD ONE MORE PICTURE?? because telling stories is easy,but you still use only one picture...if you are really so active, there is no problem to take another picture of you and your girlfriend...as you have so many expierences..

Iīv got a feeling...you are only "story teller "

#26 2013-07-06 00:02:31

hemibo
Male (56), Germany

I donīt agree.
And, what does it mean: "Only" a story teller?
A good story is like seeing pictures. Just imagine!!

#27 2013-07-06 08:01:23

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

"only story teller " mean that these stories are fiction...so many stories and only one picture..

#28 2013-07-09 07:39:19

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

What?! I I assure you that these stories are true. I just never have a good opportunity to get pictures taken because most of the time, we are on the bike trail where people are riding their bikes or in the woods where we are the only two people there are. I'm not a person who could make this kind of thing up. I post these based off of real life experiences. I will do what i can to get pictures taken to prove that i am not "only a story teller" and that these are true.

#29 2013-07-09 11:40:02

krisbean
Male (32), USA

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

What?! I I assure you that these stories are true. I just never have a good opportunity to get pictures taken because most of the time, we are on the bike trail where people are riding their bikes or in the woods where we are the only two people there are. I'm not a person who could make this kind of thing up. I post these based off of real life experiences. I will do what i can to get pictures taken to prove that i am not "only a story teller" and that these are true.

We'll also need your social security number, a picture of your driver's license and your mother's maiden name.

#30 2013-07-09 18:03:56

stalot
Male (45), austria

haha....
anyhow, your stories are nice, exciting, and no need to prove anything.
on the other hand of course we would all be happy to see pictures:))

#31 2013-07-10 17:38:25

donadoni
Bonus member
Male (43), Spain

krisbean wrote:

We'll also need your social security number, a picture of your driver's license and your mother's maiden name.

lollollol

Ltsaurus, as stalot said, you donīt need to prove anything.
However, if you post pics, make sure you friend knows and approve it. One thing is posting pictures in a social network where you know they can end up anywhere in the internet, but posting pics of someone in a site without his/her knowledge is quite a different matter wink

#32 2013-07-10 21:27:02

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

I DO APOLOGISE..if I am mystaken..but you all members know how many people were pretending  their stories here, or pretending they are women or so,,..members who have been involved here for several years know what I am talking about..so If he send one more different picture of them riding on shoulders- I wil say- I AM SORRY.-)

#33 2013-07-13 19:07:51

donadoni
Bonus member
Male (43), Spain

I do agree with you about stories, gyulasziposz.

Iīve been here enough time to read all kind of stories that eventually were not true (actually I just noticed we both registered the very same day), even Iīve known members that werenīt what they claimed to be.

The fact is that you are totally free to believe or not the stories you read, but people could feel offended by you asking to prove themselves if they are telling true stories. Not to mention again the privacy issue.

Just my two cents smile

#34 2013-07-13 21:45:32

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Ok gyulasziposz. Next time i carry Jessica on my shoulders i'll make sure to get some pictures taken. and donadoni, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, because I have already posted the pic on facebook and she hasn't told me to take it down lol

#35 2013-07-20 18:12:21

donadoni
Bonus member
Male (43), Spain

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, because I have already posted the pic on facebook and she hasn't told me to take it down lol

Thatīs great smile

#36 2013-07-21 08:53:09

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Hey Guys I'm back with some pictures of me and Jessica in the woods. I has 3 of them.
hope you like them smile

Had to delete the links. You canīt link to pics in the bonus albums/Gunde

#37 2013-07-21 13:11:48

stalot
Male (45), austria

great, indeed, great..
you are a really lucky pony, most of us envy you bro...smile
how old is Paige btw.? she would perhaps need another pony
thanks for the pictures!!!!

#38 2013-07-21 13:39:22

lunarstrain
Bonus member
Male (43), Turkey

you are one of the luckiest guys in this forum. i wish i had a girlfriend like her.

#39 2013-07-21 15:25:30

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

OK,I DO APOLOGISE .-)

#40 2013-07-21 17:50:41

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Thanks you guys smile and no hard feelings gyulasziposz smile

#41 2013-07-23 03:06:01

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Thank you so much for the pictures Ltsaurus Rex. Jessica looks so comfortable on your shoulders. Her yummy thighs must have felt amazing. I'm glad you didn't abandon this forum when you were accused of fraud. Please keep your stories coming. I love reading them.

#42 2013-07-23 06:53:39

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

Thanks bud smile will do and they felt amazing! Its great too because I'm the only one she will shoulder ride. anybody else she would say no to. :3 I feel special hehehe

#43 2013-08-01 15:56:13

acissej
Female (32), China

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Thanks bud smile will do and they felt amazing! Its great too because I'm the only one she will shoulder ride. anybody else she would say no to. :3 I feel special hehehe

doesn't she headscissor you sometimes? do you like being headscissored?

I love ride on your shoulders :)

#44 2013-08-04 06:45:45

Ltsaurus Rex
Male (29), USA

I wouldn't say she headscissors me, but I will say she will squeeze her thighs every now and then, and I am perfectly fine with that smile and I apoligize for the lack of stories. She's been feeling sick lately. Let's hope she gets better soon so the rides and stories can continue soon

#45 2014-01-12 14:47:04

Fan_of_MissP

Ltsaurus Rex wrote:

Hey Guys I'm back with some pictures of me and Jessica in the woods. I has 3 of them.
hope you like them smile

Had to delete the links. You canīt link to pics in the bonus albums/Gunde

Dude, you are my hero. WOuld have loved to see your other pics, but probably you had to delete the link. Is there a way I can see those pics ??

Board footer