Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-01-28 12:50:31

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Re: MissP rides centaur

Ciao Friends

I have enlarged and mirrored profile photo. In the WOM album
If MissP and centaur not would this, I will delete.

This can be a good proof that MissP and centaur are real.

Some analysis of photo:
- the camera has been fixed or someone have taken the photo
- this is a pose photo, not a walking or running Lady riding her pony.
- the Lady MissP ride with skill and mastery: her legs behind her pony's back, her hands not gripped to her hair's pony (but her pony is not walking..)
- the Lady MissP have her torso a little turned towars the mirror, and perhaps for this reason she seem are sitting with her weight's center a little back
- I feel the pony centaur in the right submissive role

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#52 2013-01-28 18:27:53

centaur
Male (40), USA

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

Yes, I'm definitely a lucky pony!!

MissP and I both care much about our privacy, but we are incredibly grateful to this forum that made us meet: that's why we eventually decided to publish this pic. It's a steady shot and it was taken indoors in front of a mirror, but of course we also had plenty of actual riding!

#53 2013-01-28 21:05:15

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

is a very good picture, and the truth is you're a lucky guy, congratulations friend. I like a lot of the pictures taken from behind, you what you could do? I think it would be an interesting picture ... I would love me some woman photos of the group, if you are interested simply sofia to say

es una foto muy buena, y la verdad es que eres un tio con suerte, enhorabuena amigo. a mi me gusta mucho las fotos hechas desde atras, vosotros lo podriais hacer? creo que seria una foto interesante...a mi me encantaria hacerme fotos con alguna mujer del grupo, si a sofia le interesa solo tiene que decirlo

#54 2013-01-28 22:31:13

luiz
Male (36), germany

Wow really Great Impression of your shoulderride,your a Lucky Men centaur, Miss P looks unbelivebly Hot, wish i could give her Million shoulderrides.

#55 2013-01-29 18:55:23

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

MissP is very lucky to have many willing loveslaves that will gladly serve as her human horse.

Sam

#56 2013-01-29 18:57:28

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

To ponyxwomen: there are 381 pages of WOM pictures so what page is MissP's picture on? Thanks. Admin: are the newest pictures put on the first page or last page? Thanks.

#57 2013-01-29 19:20:48

namaegaaru

Just looked a few seconds ago. WOM, non-bonus member section, first page seen (last page uploaded), fifth row down, second from left.

Sam

#58 2013-01-29 19:31:09

namaegaaru

Another way to translate: (Un otro modo traduzcarlo)

It is a very good picture, and the truth is, you're a lucky guy. Congratulations, friend. What can you all do? I think it would be an interesting photo. It would enchant me to make photos of me with a woman of the group. If you are interested, Sofia, you only have to say so.

Grome, your progress at learning English is much  better than my progress at learning other languages.
(Grome, su progreso aprender ingle's is tan mejor que mi progreso aprender otras lenguas.)

grome111 wrote:

is a very good picture, and the truth is you're a lucky guy, congratulations friend. I like a lot of the pictures taken from behind, you what you could do? I think it would be an interesting picture ... I would love me some woman photos of the group, if you are interested simply sofia to say

es una foto muy buena, y la verdad es que eres un tio con suerte, enhorabuena amigo. a mi me gusta mucho las fotos hechas desde atras, vosotros lo podriais hacer? creo que seria una foto interesante...a mi me encantaria hacerme fotos con alguna mujer del grupo, si a sofia le interesa solo tiene que decirlo

Sam

#59 2013-01-29 23:50:24

Missp
Female (34), Germany

ponyxwoman wrote:

Ciao Friends

I have enlarged and mirrored profile photo. In the WOM album
If MissP and centaur not would this, I will delete.

This can be a good proof that MissP and centaur are real.

Some analysis of photo:
- the camera has been fixed or someone have taken the photo
- this is a pose photo, not a walking or running Lady riding her pony.
- the Lady MissP ride with skill and mastery: her legs behind her pony's back, her hands not gripped to her hair's pony (but her pony is not walking..)
- the Lady MissP have her torso a little turned towars the mirror, and perhaps for this reason she seem are sitting with her weight's center a little back
- I feel the pony centaur in the right submissive role

No problem for publishing the photo

I am the one who is taking the photo with my cell phone and that's why I turned a bit towards the mirror to see what in frame would be.

#60 2013-01-30 00:02:08

Missp
Female (34), Germany

Thank you everybody.

We had several ridings both indoors and ourdoors

We unfortunately couldn't break the record we had the last time which can have different reasons, for example he came from a terrible summer to a terrible winter and his body was a bit in shock wink And also we had a lot of snow here and it was very slippery and challenging to walk, let alone carrying somebody. I had also spurs on this time which brought him more pain! So we had very short breaks from time to time and at the end he was close to collapse I think smile) But I have to confess that he is very good as a pony. His shoulders are broad and very comfortable to sit on. He is also very stable and steady that I could easily trust riding him even on snow... kindda sure he never drop me! I hrdly need to use my hands while riding him!

#61 2013-01-30 09:37:47

equidum
Male (72), France

I'm indeed very jealous of Centaur ... jealous of his pain, of his aching muscles, of his short panting breath at the end of Your pleasurable ride, Miss P ....

However, based on what You previously disclosed to us, regarding Your "sadistic" nature,  I was expecting to see some marks and welts on his  skin, especially on those spots where Your spurs would hit ... But there is no such thing, alas ... Somehow, it is better that way though : I woud have been even more jealous of Centaur if I had seen on his back and flanks, the long-lasting traces of Your riding crop and spurs ...

Thank You for the photo, thanks for the wondrous dreams it conjures up in our pony brains ...

#62 2013-01-30 11:30:03

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Missp wrote:

Thank you everybody.

We had several ridings both indoors and ourdoors

We unfortunately couldn't break the record we had the last time which can have different reasons, for example he came from a terrible summer to a terrible winter and his body was a bit in shock wink And also we had a lot of snow here and it was very slippery and challenging to walk, let alone carrying somebody. I had also spurs on this time which brought him more pain! So we had very short breaks from time to time and at the end he was close to collapse I think smile) But I have to confess that he is very good as a pony. His shoulders are broad and very comfortable to sit on. He is also very stable and steady that I could easily trust riding him even on snow... kindda sure he never drop me! I hrdly need to use my hands while riding him!

Ciao MissP
Thanks for your explanation about camera.

The snow is good, the pony have to do enough work to walk and mantain his way to give max confort to his Lady rider.
But NOT ON ICY! The icy is too much dangerous, and the pony must be very ready in the case to lower himself to rest the Lady with comfort and safety.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#63 2013-01-30 14:17:29

centaur
Male (40), USA

equidum wrote:

I'm indeed very jealous of Centaur ... jealous of his pain, of his aching muscles, of his short panting breath at the end of Your pleasurable ride, Miss P ....

However, based on what You previously disclosed to us, regarding Your "sadistic" nature,  I was expecting to see some marks and welts on his  skin, especially on those spots where Your spurs would hit ... But there is no such thing, alas ... Somehow, it is better that way though : I woud have been even more jealous of Centaur if I had seen on his back and flanks, the long-lasting traces of Your riding crop and spurs ...

Thank You for the photo, thanks for the wondrous dreams it conjures up in our pony brains ...

Actually the marks left by those nasty spurs are very visible by now... but on my other side! ;-)

#64 2013-01-30 16:13:47

Newer
Male (22), Spain

grome111 wrote:

Sofia is a spanish woman who likes shoulder ride? OMG, i want to meet her!! jeje,

Incredible Missp!! wink

#65 2013-01-30 23:13:53

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), España

Thanks namaegaaru, almost always use the translator ... in my opinion, the girls in this group who likes riding shoulders're very lucky ... I think they have more than one volunteer

gracias namaegaaru, casi siempre utilizo el traductor...en mi opinión, las chicas de este grupo que le guste montar a hombros tienes mucha suerte...creo que tienen más de un voluntario

#66 2013-02-02 18:15:34

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

I am so grateful to Missp and Centaur for sharing a part of their lives with us. Many of us can only dream of having such a fantastic relationship. Best wishes to you both and please keep us informed of your activities if you don't mind.

#67 2013-02-02 20:51:13

mrcoolguy8219

Missp

Nice to see you here full of enthusiasm and activity and zeal for riding a male pony hard and i have given ride to a girl who weight is around 69 kgs for 90 mins with out break  When i was in England un fortunately i returned back to india and again seaching for riders

India is  a great place with fine weather and if you ever happen to come to india i will give you a long really  long ride

#68 2013-12-14 04:01:55

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Centaur, I'm curious which parts of the  body suffers the greatest fatigue, when You are being ridden in such forced way. Is it the shoulders, the neck, the legs... or maybe it's the cardio-pulmonary system; You just cannot run any longer? :>

#69 2014-05-21 02:38:58

ponyriding007
Male (42), Thailand

hi.
   I would like carry you on my shoulder as like as pony for you.
please contect me at my email. = ponyriding007@yahoo.co.th
but you travel to Thailand.

Board footer