Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-14 16:33:29

Audreyb

Prefered riding positions.

I  hope  this topic is allowed  on this forum  and  I as  the administration  pardon if  it  violates  the  forums  policies.

I'm  curious to  know  if riders  or  carriers  like riding/being ridden in the all fours  position on  occasion,  if  any  prefer this  position  and  any  variant on  the  shoulder  riding theme   the  rider or  carrier  might  prefer.   

If this  question/subject is  taboo, I  have  no objection  to the administrators deleting it.

#2 2017-09-14 21:30:07

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Re: Prefered riding positions.

I see no reason why this topic should be deleted, it asks a sensible question.
Myself I prefer to be ridden on the shoulders,the rider has more control and the rides can be much longer,the human is more attuned to carrying on the shoulder.
All fours riding puts a great strain on the ponies back and there is of course a considerable time disadvantage.
So shoulders for me.

Lets have more personal info please

#3 2017-09-15 02:12:54

Audreyb

mastadon777:

I must agree that shoulder  riding/ carrying is  obviously more practical and  allows for a  much longer duration of  the activity.  I'm not  certain that it  allows  the rider  more  control    and I think  that aspect may depend  on the  rider and carrier involved. I have no  doubt at  all that since  humans walk  upright, carrying the weight of  the  rider in vertically  would be  more  natural. I would of course  require  more knowledge of  the human  back to  speculate if supporting  weight vertically would  cause more  damage in the long  term  as  oppose to  someone sitting on  the  carriers back vertically.

It  has  occurred  to  me  that  some  riders  and some  carriers may not  be physically   capable  of shoulder riding/carrying  and  that  some riders may  find sitting on  the carrier' back  more comfortable for  various reasons.

#4 2017-09-15 18:22:16

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi Audrey

I am a pony myself.

From Starting I was having liking to be horse - On All 4s and to give ride....I actually started with that only.
If you ask me my first choice is still going on all 4 and giving ride, being that i completely feel like a horse and carrying my rider.
I just love all 4 position

Shoulder riding i actually discover later , and when i started giving shoulder rides, it is actually easier than all 4, as in pony position, my knees always hurt very badly.

which in shoulder riding is not the case, plus its easy and fast to move

I have given many rides, and all my rides have been paid, so the female who was riding me, doesn't know much about this fetish

And always there is mix response of rider, i give both rides always...on all 4 and shoulder.

People who are afraid of height, like All 4 more...

People who love balance and good walking rides, love shoulder rides.

If you ask my personal opinion I like both.

Thanks.

The Horse

#5 2017-09-15 20:14:35

Audreyb

trigger:

Thanks for  your  input. It was in fact a case of  fear  of  heights that brought about  my question.
Not  my  fear  but  one of  my friends   and it wasn't exactly a fear of  heights  as such. 
This  friend  is a  larger sized  lady  who occasionally  enjoys riding on one of her male  friends in the  all fours  position.    I mentioned the  possibility of her sitting on  his shoulders instead  after she  mentioned that one of her carriers was  having  back pain   which  she assumed was  caused  by her  sitting on  his   back  to long. 
I suggested that  she change  the  activity  to riding on his  shoulders instead   and she expressed concern about being  dropped  because  another of her boyfriends  had tried  to lift  her on his shoulders and failed  repeatedly when  she sat  her  weight on  his  shoulders. She said she  hasn't sat on  anyone's shoulders  since she was 10  years old  and her father found her  to heavy to  carry.

The  boyfriend  who  has the  back  pain  is more  muscular  than some of the others and could  probably carry  her  on his shoulders  but she is  afraid  of  being  dropped.  As such  she  has  settled  for shorter rides on  his   back and says  she  find  it  more  comfortable  to  sit on him  that way.
She also  said  that he is very  devoted  and  generous  and doesn't want to stop  dating him  since he will  endure the activity  without complaining  very  much.
I  admit that I  also  find it  more  comfortable to  sit  on a man's back rather than  on his shoulders but as but  has been  pointed out, it's  just  a fun activity  and  rather  impractical for outdoor enjoyment or  for a  long  duration.

As a side  note,  I  assume that  by  'paid"  you  mean either women  you  hire or perhaps  prostitutes?
In either case  I can  venture  to  guess  that  paid or otherwise, most people enjoy sitting/riding on another's  back  or shoulders  regardless of the  motivation  for doing so.

#6 2017-09-15 21:18:47

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi.
I think someone who likes to be a pony for heavy women esp. if meets ur friend.
Then both of them can enjoy.

I have given ride to a lady who was 95 kg in various positions - All 4 , Shoulder ride and Piggyback too for one hour with many breaks.
Nothing happened to me that day.
But next day I was having too much fatigue and body pain.
I have to go to the spa for that. Lol
But as i like it. So no complains.

Paid means yes - Prostitutes.
Nowadays - Mistress - which can dominate you or ride you.
And in Spa

I have desire to meet such lady that is interested in riding me and I don't have to pay her.

Thanks

The Horse

#7 2017-09-16 04:20:45

Audreyb

trigger:

The friend in  my story is a bit  heavier than 95 Kg. She is  about  115 Kg but I'm not  really certain.
She  has  several regular  boyfriends  and all  are admirers of  plus sized women.  There is a  bar in our  town  that caters to large  women,  and  men who have this preference patronize this establishment   specifically to  meet  large ladies.   It's not prostitution in  any  form  but rather a social  gathering place for  people with this  taste in members of the  opposite sex.
My  friend is considered  very attractive  and quite  popular and the men are  quite eager   to  please her.   I don't  know when she got involved in "Playing  Horsey"  as she  refers  to  riding  on men  on  all  fours. I happened to learn  by accident when I dropped by  and found her and her  date for the evening engaged .  Since then  she  is quite open  about it because she  knows  I  wouldn't  disapprove.

The man  with  the  injured  back is on of her  favorites since he  never  refuses to  give her  a  ride or anything else she asks. She  is  only  annoyed  with  having  to limit the  duration of their  "horsey" play.

Unfortunately there are  very few  strong  men in  her social circles  and none  notably  stronger than the  man I  mentioned. Obviously  not every man  she  meets is  willing or able to accommodate her in  this activity.

#8 2017-09-16 05:09:26

trigger
Male (38), India

Wish I can also serve her as horse someday.

What's the duration of ride she gets in one go and in total.

The Horse

#9 2017-09-16 14:26:39

Audreyb

trigger:

She isn't in  a financial  position to  travel  abroad    so I don't think you would  ever serve her.

I  really don't  know  about the duration of her  riding on her  favorite carrier. I did see her sitting on his  back for about  5  minutes but  that was after  his injury  and he was stationary  for about half of that time. I  must assume  the  sessions   were  somewhat longer  previously  since she said that  she  can't ride  him  as long  now.   
I must admit that I admire  his endurance because I weigh half of what she does  and even  my ex-husband  was tired after  five  minutes when I  sat on him  that way  and my ex  was much  bigger  than her  carrier.

#10 2017-09-17 23:25:13

Alex
Male, Germany

Hi Audrey, Hi trigger,

glad you brought this up! Im a big fan of riding on all fours. In fact, my first experiences were about playing horsey back in the childhood days. And guess who always ended up being the horse (and didnt object either)? smile

I like the all fours position simply because for me it has a more intense feeling to it. You are not allowed to walk upright, you are degraded to crawl on all fours. The rider can sit more comfortably on top and can also easily change positions to sit on the shoulderblades or even on the neck. Some riders really enjoy applying leg aids as if they were on a bio horse and that also makes it more enjoyable for me. Unfortunately even riding crops can also obviously be used more easily.

Outdoors most riders were riding my shoulders to be faster and cover greater distances and used me indoors for simply riding on all fours, using me as their chair at their desk, sitting on top while watching TV or being on the phone or whatever for whole evenings without having to get up once.

From my own experience I can say riding on all fours didnt hurt my back over the years - however after longer sessions I sometimes experience sore muscles for the next 2-3 days and depending on the floor my knees are hurting which is not a pain that lasts but is immediately gone once being on softer surface like carpets etc.

@Audrey: The position your friend was sitting on her carrier - did that happen to be side-saddle and not astride? I have no idea why but I also experience the side-saddle seat as very tiring and stressful. And this odd because just moving a little to sit astride makes it so much less tiring all out of a sudden - or at least it feels like that.

Alex

#11 2017-09-18 06:21:34

Audreyb

Alex:

Yes,  sitting  sidesaddle is one of the  positions my  friend uses and  I  have sat that way as well  as  my male (gay)  riding friend.
I know it's  harder on  the carrier and for me it's a bit  harder to remain  seated and  balanced when  I  sit on him  that way.   The  carriers  back of course slopes   toward his hips in this position causing me to sit unevenly and to  remain seat I have to  sit between his shoulder blades with my bottom  almost on his  neck. It's harder for  the  carrier to crawl that way and  he doesn't last very long because  obviously  he's supporting  my weight on his arms.

The  lady  I was talking about seems to  have less trouble sitting  that way than  I  do but still  tends to  ride astride  unless she is  restricted  by her skirt, which is the same reason  I sit  sidesaddle  sometimes. The other option when wearing skirts that restrict our legs  is to sit on  him with  his head between  my knees and  my legs over his shoulders  but this makes  carrying me  more difficult.
My  gay  male  friend doesn't wear a skirt of course but sits on his  carrier sidesaddle and every other position ,  but that's a different  relationship  which is specifically  a matter of  dominance and submission. 

The lady  , as I said is quite heavy and  is probably indulging in  riding rather often now   but  I'm  only  guessing  about  the  frequency. I  suspect  that  because she  was  denied this service from  boys and men  while growing up,  and having  come out of an  abusive  and  bad  marriage,  she is taking advantage of her newfound  popularity,
as for sitting  stationary,  when I happened to discover her engaged in  riding,  she remained seated on  her carrier as we  talked and her  remained still . He seemed stressed of course  but  not unhappy  and she was clearly  comfortable in  her  position.

As I  pointed out  in a previous  post, when  riding in  any  position  accoutrement like  crops  and  (rarely)  spurs  are amusing  and fun as they can make the  experience more like  real  equestrian riding.  But  I  rarely  use  them  and  not  very hard when I do.   It's  just a dominance and  power  feeling  that  enjoyable for  me and  sometimes the  man  carrying me. I'm  quite aware  that he can quit at any time  and just leave.

#12 2017-09-21 02:31:53

gsgxxx
Male (33), Chile

Hello everyone

As everyone already knows, there is an intermediate position between 4 leng and shoulder ride. It is the position of two legs, but with the back bent at 90 degrees. In this position as in position 4, you can use saddles, stirrups, whips and reins ... the horse takes his rider astride his back, but walks on two legs. The horse can use his arms leaning on his own knees for greater balance. In this position the knees do not hurt, but the greatest fatigue is felt in the legs.

From the 4-leg position, I can comment that to avoid pain in the knees you can use bikecross (BMX) protectors on the knees or the like.
What I like most about the 4-legged position is the great amount of things that the rider can do with his human horse, he can do almost a complete doma, besides several pirouettes:

-Make the horse lift its front legs, squeak and move more hands tearing the air.
- Put a pot with water on the floor and give water to drink the horse, with the rider mounted on his back.
-Mount on the horse to climb stairs inside a house.
-Mount the horse blindfolded.
-Movement lateral and back of the horse
-etc

For me as a human horse, the position on 4 legs is one of my favorites.

#13 2017-09-22 04:38:34

Audreyb

Storm8Girl:

I have never been on  a  woman's back to  ride  her and only sat on a girl's shoulders  in  cheerleading etc.  To be  honest,  I  haven't considered shoulder rides on  a female carrier and the all fours position   has only been for a brief , usually amusing type of  horseplay in my teens.
Needless to  say  I have never served as a  carrier.  As such,  your  input  here is appreciated since  you have  probably had  much  heavier  people sitting on you,  or at least sitting on your  back.

Shoulder riding as a  specific activity is rather  new to  me. I have engaged  in sitting on men's shoulders of course for  various reasons and  been  carried by  various  boyfriends etc., but riding on a guys shoulders as  in having him  as a  beast of  burden  is relatively  new. 
The all fours riding  in my past has been  anything from  a lark to  a form of  domination in  a  rather  mild  form.  I'm  unapologetically  hedonistic  and enjoy  humbling  a  certain  type of  man.

As for  my  friend,   wouldn't  say that  I'm  worried as such. In  a way  I'm rather happy  for her in  that she  has  gained the confidence in  her body and feminine power  to take advantage of  her assets and the men  that serve her in  the  manners  she chooses.  After  enduring  the abuse of the  pig  she was  married to, having the  power  to get  men  to serve and even suffer  for her is understandable.
As for her carrier (the one I mentioned here)  I  brought up  the  idea of shoulder riding on him because of his injury. I  fully  appreciate  her concerns   because she  has never sat on  a  man's shoulders as an  adult or even a  teenager. I'm not at all concerned about  him  since he obeys willingly out of his  own  agenda. She  obviously enjoys riding  his  back  and sitting on him. If he  happens to be  damaged it's really  none of my  business and she  certainly  has  other admirers  to  replace him. I was  just suggesting an  alterative  that I thought she  might enjoy as  much.

#14 2017-09-24 05:12:16

heavylifter
Male (40), traveling

Dear Audrey
As you describe your larger size friend, she could be the perfect rider for me, as I do travel a lot.
Would you please get in touch on heavylifter77@gmail.com to discuss it further?
Thank you.

strong pony for heavy riders

#15 2017-09-25 06:24:15

Audreyb

heavylifter:

As I  explained, I  very much  doubt my friend would be interested. I have mentioned this  forum  to her and she was amused  by the topics  but  she never joined as far as I  know.  I have no intention of pushing her on the subject.   Her  riding as such is sporadic and based on her whim of the  moment and I  doubt she would want to meet a man  just to  sit on him.  I can assure you  that she has more than  enough  admirers  and a number of them  who will indulge  her in any service she chooses to put them to.

#16 2017-10-20 23:38:59

ponyplay-es
Male (31), Spain
Website

Hello,

I personally love being ridden on fours, and prefer it to shoulder riding, even if I really like it too.
It is less practical for transportation, sure, but it allows for a huge variety of exercises and games, and allows for longer rides (at least for me).

Just to name some activities I've tried while being ridden on fours:
- Endurance: for how long can I carry my amazon without stops
- Half push-ups: how many half push-ups (ie: with the knees on the floor) can I do with my amazon on top
- Different amazon positions: sitting close to the neck (more extenuating for the arms), backwards, sideways, lying down on my back

Other thing I love is games where being ridden is a part of the game. I love the "predicament" aspect of them, where as you get more tired the game becomes harder and harder. What a delicious torture.
I can share some examples later if there is interest, but for now I think I've already made my point.

Thanks!

#17 2017-11-01 15:55:12

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Ayudreb

You have raised a very interesting topic. I have always been a fan of all four ride and have also posted regarding it and I am thankful to admins who have been very tolerant to me. I always wanted to ask this question on this form but was concerned like you, regarding admins reaction. Thanks to admins, Now I am happy to know that this topic can be openly discussed in this forum

I think, in riding, most important is rider’s comfort. In all four, this is enough space on the back of mount for the ride to sit comfortably which is not possible on shoulders. like mastadon pointed out, it is unnatural position which makes it more exiting for me.

.................The Rider................

#18 2017-11-01 15:57:01

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Dear Mastadon

I totally agree that shoulder ride allows a much longer ride.
Once a girl got convinced to give one round of shoulder ride and when she did, she found it so easier than she thought, that she herself took initiative to start again before I can think of dimounting.

However I disagree with rider has more control in shoulder rides. Till now I have shoulder ridden 3 girls. In all 3 cases rider found it easier to move than they thought. But I feel less control and very dependent of the mount for balance. I don’t feel comfortable to tuck in my legs backside, so I order the carrier to hold my legs. But in all four I don’t worry much. Even if the carrier lose balance or collapse, I will just end up still comfortably sitting on her back.

#19 2017-11-01 16:23:10

lovetoride
Male (30), India

I love side sitting too…it gives a different feeling. I don’t actually ride that way but sit  making the mount stationary on all four. It’s a good and convenient way for me to talk to the carrier where both can look at each other which is otherwise not possible. Same like you I end up on the shoulder blades and almost on neck seeking for more and more comfort.

Regarding slope of back towards the hip, this happens when sitting astride too. I have sat on more than 10 peoples back but I found lot of difference from person to person. Some people’s back are very comfortable to sit on and some are not. Some are too slopy. Some are hard and some are very soft. Since you have experience in this, please tell….do you experience the same.

I personally like when the girl arch her back downwards. This makes a natural saddle to sit comfortably astride. Do you do that anytime

Audreyb wrote:

Alex:

Yes,  sitting  sidesaddle is one of the  positions my  friend uses and  I  have sat that way as well  as  my male (gay)  riding friend.
I know it's  harder on  the carrier and for me it's a bit  harder to remain  seated and  balanced when  I  sit on him  that way.   The  carriers  back of course slopes   toward his hips in this position causing me to sit unevenly and to  remain seat I have to  sit between his shoulder blades with my bottom  almost on his  neck. It's harder for  the  carrier to crawl that way and  he doesn't last very long because  obviously  he's supporting  my weight on his arms.

The  lady  I was talking about seems to  have less trouble sitting  that way than  I  do but still  tends to  ride astride  unless she is  restricted  by her skirt, which is the same reason  I sit  sidesaddle  sometimes. The other option when wearing skirts that restrict our legs  is to sit on  him with  his head between  my knees and  my legs over his shoulders  but this makes  carrying me  more difficult.
My  gay  male  friend doesn't wear a skirt of course but sits on his  carrier sidesaddle and every other position ,  but that's a different  relationship  which is specifically  a matter of  dominance and submission. 

The lady  , as I said is quite heavy and  is probably indulging in  riding rather often now   but  I'm  only  guessing  about  the  frequency. I  suspect  that  because she  was  denied this service from  boys and men  while growing up,  and having  come out of an  abusive  and  bad  marriage,  she is taking advantage of her newfound  popularity,
as for sitting  stationary,  when I happened to discover her engaged in  riding,  she remained seated on  her carrier as we  talked and her  remained still . He seemed stressed of course  but  not unhappy  and she was clearly  comfortable in  her  position.

As I  pointed out  in a previous  post, when  riding in  any  position  accoutrement like  crops  and  (rarely)  spurs  are amusing  and fun as they can make the  experience more like  real  equestrian riding.  But  I  rarely  use  them  and  not  very hard when I do.   It's  just a dominance and  power  feeling  that  enjoyable for  me and  sometimes the  man  carrying me. I'm  quite aware  that he can quit at any time  and just leave.

#20 2017-11-02 04:40:06

Audreyb

lovetoride:

I have often considered  my safety when sitting on  a man's shoulders at various times. This is particularly the case when I have been concerned about the strength of the man and his ability to support  me.   But of course there is no such  concern when  sitting on  his back,  either astride or sidesaddle with him on his hands and knees because  as you say, if he fails, I would land sitting on him  rather than on the hard  floor. 
Playing "Horsey" on my boyfriends  has been common  and one particularly  submissive guy  had a fetish for this activity despite the fact that he was  really quite  puny and could barely crawl when I  sat on him.  His back sagged when I sat on it  either  astride or sidesaddle  and his face and ears flushed with the strain.  The  problem was  that he would beg me to get off and ask me to try again when he recovered. These short intervals  were rather annoying so I solved this by  having him  assume a kowtow  position and sat on his back as he rested on his knees and elbows.
His back was very skinny and his backbone was rather uncomfortable to sit on, especially  sidesaddle  but I could sit on him for  20  minutes before he complained and since he was submissive  I could have him  remain there,  sitting on  him for quite some time  after he wanted me to  stop.   Since  his  backbone  wasn't comfortable under me, I rather enjoyed  exploiting his submissiveness to extract some mild revenge by sitting there  longer. It was rather like sitting on a rather  uncomfortable hassock.

Obviously some people are  more comfortable to  sit on  then  others in  any position. Riding on the shoulders of someone who is round shouldered and has shoulders that slope  to much isn't comfortable and the same is true in the all fours  position if  the  carrier/seat  has long arms so his back is very uneven. I have  mused that a strung hunchback would be the ideal carrier for shoulder riding since his back would support my  bottom when I was sitting on him. Of course some people may  find this  idea  cruel. I have never met a  hunchbacked person interested in  this activity  so I probably will never  find out.

I find  muscular  backs the  most comfortable  but since I  assume  that you prefer to  sit on  women, your options in this matter are more limited than mine?  If so,  I  find this unfortunate.

#21 2017-11-02 17:11:29

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Ayudreb

Thanks for the reply. Nice to know that our views match regarding advantage of all four. Thanks for sharing the experience with the weak guy.

I switch to kowtow  position when mount is too tired to keep me on all four. I sometimes feel vibration of mount struggling to keep me seated when on all four. That feels great. Have you experienced it and enjoy it?

kowtow  position is my favourite position too to sit on for a long time and have experienced it many times. I think it is most practical way of comfortable raised seat. I keep my legs on the hands of the mount under her nose. This gives my legs nice warm surface to rest on. I can feel the breathing of carrier on my legs. Sometimes I sit with my knee bend. Sometimes with my soles touching the ground. I also sit sideways. I enjoy all the ways. Which ways do you like to sit in kowtow position?

I think 20 min was good enough considering his low strength. But I have never felt the back of a girl anything near uncomfortable.

Thanks for sharing your experience that peoples back differ so much. I liked your creative imagination of riding a hunchback. However I doubt it will be as comfortable as your imagination. It’s not cruel at all if he is willing to carry you. I wish you get one soon.

You are right. I like to sit on women only, with very few exceptions. But I disagree with you that I am unfortunate in this regard. I have mentioned regarding hard backs (which is only a relative term) in my last post but still it is better than any other (non girl’s back) place. Much better than a muscular man’s back.

My experience too differ in this regard. Some girls with thin back makes a good seat especially when they sag more. And almost all backs sag a bit when I sit. My problem has never been the smoothness. Smoothness to sit on is my top priority. So will never use a saddle. My major problem has been the slope on all four

I know, you have lot of experience of sitting on males, do you have many experience of sitting on females too. I understand that experience differs from person to person. Please tell me if you think that a muscular male back is smoother than a female back?

#22 2017-11-03 19:15:30

Audreyb

lovetoride:

Being a  woman, I simply prefer to  sit on a  man and  obviously  find more opportunities in my preference   whether I'm  riding in  any position or just  casually  playing with  a boyfriend or acquaintance .  I  have sat on  women  too, including a  submissive  lesbian who enjoyed being dominated by  other women and in a few  (very  rare) instances of  physically fighting with another woman/girl   and I  happened to sit on her  back  rather than  her  stomach or  chest which was more often the  case.  The softer skin of a woman  was  noticeable and  rather pleasant when I had the  time to  notice this  and I  imagine a  man might  find  this factor appealing  if he  enjoys sitting on  women.

Despite the discomfort of sitting on that  man's protruding backbone in  the  kowtow  position, I preferred sitting sidesaddle . Sitting astride reduced the pressure on my bottom but I  rather  enjoyed the  reminded  that it was a  man  who  desired to  serve  me as  furniture and  endure discomfort in  doing so.

Perhaps it's my feminine  nature  to enjoy  sitting on  a  muscular back,  feeling  his  muscles move  beneath  me and a  sense of power in having a strong man serving  beneath me.  My  gay  male friends admit to  enjoying sitting on  muscular men  as well  but  since they are  sexually attracted to  men I must assume  that their  preferences would be the same as  a woman's and  find it exciting for the same reasons.  Without  more experience,  I honestly  can't say if  a  woman's back is smoother than  a  muscular  man's  back. I  can  only  imagine that it  must  be.

I find the entire  concept of  putting a  saddle on a  person  unappealing. If I'm  going to  sit on  someone  I  want to feel  him  beneath me,  not some leather covering.  A  horse is a different matter obviously since  comfort  and safety are a  factor .

#23 2017-11-05 14:16:36

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Audreyb

Thanks for the explanation and sharing your views and experience in this regard. maybe inspite of soft skin of girl being a fact, opposite gender attraction might be playing a major role. may be for that reason i find sitting on girls back smoother than smoothest couch. i dont like saddle for exactly the same reason that you mentioned.

Thanks.

#24 2017-11-21 05:18:00

Audreyb

lovetoride:

I think we have crossed over to the subject of forniphilia , which is the subject of  objectifying another person or being objectified  as  furniture. 

As I understand it, this is a fetish activity (usually consensual) where one person serves another as inanimate  furniture such as a table, footstool or chair. 

But it occurs to me  that  a form of forniphilia is taking place whenever a carrier is stationary while the rider is sitting on  him/her for any length of  time. I suppose that their  is often crossover  aspects in  any fetish activity just as  dominance and submission is a matter of  degree  and what is in  the mind  of the participants.

Board footer