Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-10-19 04:03:42

Fisk

Re: Different feelings of shoulder rides - Question

equidum wrote:

@Fisk

Usually, real riders of real horses won't  "attempt to cause pain on purpose" to their mounts. However, they have a riding crop, they wear spurs, and they put a bit in their horse's mouth ... You may use these three items with a human horse too. Not to break his ribs. Not to tear his mouth. Not to rub off his skin. But just to make your ride more realistic, closer to a real ride, just to place yourself into a riding mode, while also helping your mount to feel more deeply as if he really was the beast of burden he so intensely craves to be ...

People do that with real horses because that's the only practical way to control and "motivate" them.
Humans can (and usually do) better respond to other approaches, that was my point.

#52 2012-10-19 20:21:38

centaur
Male (40), USA

This thread is getting more interesting by the day! :-)

From my point of view, the most exciting part of being ridden is that I completely surrender control to my rider. I'm physically stronger than her, but she is so superior in charm and grace that I can't help but wish to be her slave. So she can take advantage of it and she will use my strength for her comfort and pleasure. I will just obey.

This means that the mental aspect is clearly stronger than any whip or spurs.

However, I believe that an authentic slave should not put any limits to her rider. Even safe words / gestures should only be used in extreme cases, or will take all the fun of out of it. So if for example Missp accepts to ride me, she will have the power to whip my back and to spur my abdomen as little or as much as she wants: I will be hers to use and abuse. Period.

I actually don't like the pain itself, beyond a certain threshold. And I'm a swimmer, so I always need to find excuses when I have marks on my body. But when a woman is astride my shoulders, all I want is to give her full satisfaction as her human horse. That's the only way to feel truly enslaved and controlled, which fulfills my own fantasy and makes me happy.

@Missp: by the way, Germany is little more than one hour away for me! ;-)

#53 2012-10-20 01:47:30

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

I like what Fisk writes about the magical connection. some of it is beautifully written. I've had the pleasure of experiencing a gentle and pleasantly challenging SR, last weekend and that sort of magic was definitely there. his hands on my hair and arms, the pressure of his legs, physical non-verbal commands to turn etc, sweet verbal encouragement in the longer ride when things started to get more difficult.

This is not going to be the same for every person though! For others, from the sound of it anyway, the magic is sometimes a little darker and more intense. Some people feel a thrill from thoughts which are sadistic or masochistic - these are not dirty words and should not have a stigma attatched so long as everything is consensual and with an eye to safety.
I see no reason why both sides should not have their place in a forum like this (but then I've only been here for, like, a few posts, and everyone else has been here forever and its sort of their home & comfort zone.)

Masochism is a mental thing and it would likely be that mental fascination that would help to transform something which is just 'ouch! stop that' to something that is also erotic, for them.
I also heard another male 'pony's opinion where while he wasn't necessarily into a riding crop, he would be ok with it, in the 'feeling' that he is the mount and its the riders choice.

#54 2012-10-20 02:42:03

Missp
Female (34), Germany

centaur wrote:

From my point of view, the most exciting part of being ridden is that I completely surrender control to my rider. I'm physically stronger than her, but she is so superior in charm and grace that I can't help but wish to be her slave. So she can take advantage of it and she will use my strength for her comfort and pleasure. I will just obey.

However, I believe that an authentic slave should not put any limits to her rider. Even safe words / gestures should only be used in extreme cases, or will take all the fun of out of it. So if for example Missp accepts to ride me, she will have the power to whip my back and to spur my abdomen as little or as much as she wants: I will be hers to use and abuse. Period.

I actually don't like the pain itself, beyond a certain threshold. And I'm a swimmer, so I always need to find excuses when I have marks on my body. But when a woman is astride my shoulders, all I want is to give her full satisfaction as her human horse. That's the only way to feel truly enslaved and controlled, which fulfills my own fantasy and makes me happy.

I agree with you...
In my case, I mostly can control how I am torturing or so... since I believe all of us have our normal lives out of these activities, I never do sth that the marks will stay more than 1 day or maximum 1 week... even though one of my previous slaves in my country was extreme Masochist and he asked for some permanent marks on his body so -in his own words- he can always remember me, I never did it coz it is against my way and my style! But having my slaves in a little pain or under my absolute control makes me enjoy and that's me but definitely I consider the limitations of my slave as well...
And where axactly are you located? If London, then we might be able to see each other if I go there in christmass...

#55 2012-10-20 10:25:38

centaur
Male (40), USA

Missp wrote:

I agree with you...
In my case, I mostly can control how I am torturing or so... since I believe all of us have our normal lives out of these activities, I never do sth that the marks will stay more than 1 day or maximum 1 week... even though one of my previous slaves in my country was extreme Masochist and he asked for some permanent marks on his body so -in his own words- he can always remember me, I never did it coz it is against my way and my style! But having my slaves in a little pain or under my absolute control makes me enjoy and that's me but definitely I consider the limitations of my slave as well...
And where axactly are you located? If London, then we might be able to see each other if I go there in christmass...

Having your slave in a little pain and under your absolute control... Spurring him more as he gets tired... You sound too good to be true! ;-)

I do live in London, but I'm afraid I will be elsewhere this Christmas. With your permission though, I would love to drop you an email and see if we find a chance to meet and play.

#56 2012-10-20 11:56:18

Missp
Female (34), Germany

centaur wrote:

Missp wrote:

I agree with you...

Having your slave in a little pain and under your absolute control... Spurring him more as he gets tired... You sound too good to be true! ;-)

I do live in London, but I'm afraid I will be elsewhere this Christmas. With your permission though, I would love to drop you an email and see if we find a chance to meet and play.

I see... sure you can: mistress_mistressp@yahoo.com

#57 2012-12-03 18:18:55

Newer
Male (22), Spain

Missp wrote:

centaur wrote:

I agree with you...

I like your views and your attitude MissP. It's nice to see girls who like shoulder ride that way. I hope you find these ponies in Germany! If I were in that country I wanted to be your pony for a while. wink
I

#58 2017-04-07 03:40:13

Dragon
Male (28), America

Missp wrote:

Though I enjoy all of them, I prefer the third category.
I mean I was always riding my ex-bf for different indirect reasons. It was lots of fun but I enjoy the best when I am dominating the carrier and put him/her down as an animal. That's why I rode lots of guys like that. But unfortunately I havent found any girl interested in giving me a ride though I am sure there are some who enjoys it as well.

I like your comment Miss P. I would be interesed in give you a ride. You can put me down as an animal, there is no problem.

#59 2017-04-07 03:44:12

Dragon
Male (28), America

Missp wrote:

Fisk wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, Missp. Though you appear a terrific rider otherwise (lightweight, young, and yet experienced), I wouldn't line up to carry you.

Sure, some guys would take nearly anything from a girl, especially a young and attractive one.
But to my mind (on the topic of "Different feelings"), this is about shoulder RIDING, not shoulder abuse. Of course, SR is hard exercise and the "horse" experiences physical hardship, discomfort, and, for a ride of significant duration, usually at least some pain. Those are INHERENT to riding (or any serious physical exercise) and so are totally appropriate. It's also proper for a rider to ask/urge the "horse" to move faster or longer, even at the cost of further hardship or pain, as those are INEVITABLE consequences of such longer and stronger riding. It's like sports trainers continually encourage and pressure athletes to exercise past the point of discomfort (to improve performance and build strength) by many means, but not by whipping or spurring.

I agree that the rider has to be in full control of the "horse" who voluntarily submits to that.
But the dynamics of emotional and erotic connection between a guy and a girl on his shoulders (politically correct types may substitute "riding partners of opposite sex or sex identity" for my "girl" and "boy", but I'll stick with the prevailing case for clarity) totally differs from that between a human and real pack animal. Girls control, use, and manipulate boys and make them do their bidding not via physical violence and threats thereof, or by providing life necessities such as food and shelter (as is the case with humans and real horses), but by plugging into their sexuality, on both conscious and subconscious levels.

A girl I like (and no other would be on my shoulders) can make me totally crazy with desire to carry and serve her longer and better despite pain and tiredness by things like stroking my hair or ears, cupping my mouth with her palms, softly patting me on the shoulderblades with her hand, lightly squeezing her thighs or legs around my torso, playfully tapping my upper thigh with her footsole or toes (for example, to signal a turn), or slightly stepping on my waist or hands underneath her feet like on a gas pedal (to add speed). This way, she could push me to FAR higher performance and endurance than by spurring and whipping me even in a bloody pulp. An attempt to cause me pain on PURPOSE (rather than that necessarily resulting from riding) would be totally counterproductive, as it would instantly ruin the magic of such emotional connection.

See this clip (btw, shot in Canada - can smb. tell me where  - Vancouver?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKoR1a1eHk (New Window)

This is one of my most favorite SR videos, perhaps should be shown frame by frame for training :-)
Watch carefully how she thoroughly enjoys her long ride while calmly and effortlessly commanding and motivating him, nicely yet firmly, with ease and grace by occasionally extending her arm (to give direction), playfully "combing" his hair and touching his ears, momentarily tapping her hand on his upper back or arm to make him run, turn, or stand up after sitting down, and applauding his effort by briefly clapping her hands. And, while she actually exploits him hard, she makes it easier for him (rather than more painful) by periodically moving her legs to change the sitting position and telling him (through a hand signal) to briefly rest on a bench. What more would she gain with spurs, whip, heel kicking, and such? This is the REAL domination, if you will.

Hi

Like mountmeforever, I didn't get some points as well... but as a response to those parts which I could understand:

There are different people with different interests... If you don't enjoy spurs, whip, etc, it does not in any case mean that those things are inappropriate or not considered as a good riding... similarly, the opposite is not right either... i.e. because I enjoy these things, then I say anybody who doesn't like my style is wrong or does not know anything about riding and domination... that is not true...

And about me, there are a few things... First I am more a mistress than just a rider... so it means I enjoy some sadistic activities as well which includes even some turturing... of course not in a extreme way! Then it means when I kick the one who is carrying me or making pain for him, I enjoy it more! So that is just me! I know myself and my style and I have enough experience to be sure what I am looking for...

Second I do not do these things with normal people... but I do that with people who also have these special tendencies... So though they are in pain, that's their dream as well and then enjoy it... so when both are pleased with such activities, who can ignore it or say that it is not right or appropriate?!!!

Third, though I like riding like that more, as I said before, I am willing to hear what the other person likes and enjoys as well... so if I am supposed to ride a person who enjoyes just giving a ride to a girl without any domination or humiliation, and does not have any tendency to be a slave pony, I don't insist on that... I accept it and I consider his limitations or his wish while I am riding him... since I enjoy any kind of riding, I don't ignore that and I will ride him once... But I probably don't do that very often with him and try to spend time more with those who have the same tendencies as mine!

And forth I didn't really understand what you mean by " I wouldn't line up to carry you", but I just wanted to say that I don't remember that I asked you to give me a ride either! and I hope you find the one who enjoys riding you the same way you wish as well...

Have fun

It is true, I remember in the teams of school, the sports trainers encourage athletes to exercise past the point of discomfort to improve performance and build strength and stamina.

I do not think Missp is wrong. If she enjoys riding in an extreme style and her ponies agree whit this, there would not be a problem.

if for example Missp accepts to ride me I could carry her on my shoulders and be ridden in her extreme style, if she wanted to urge me to move faster or longer by any means, even whipping or spurring if she wanted (yes, this sounds painful, but she is an extreme rider), it could be like a sport trainer encourage me (a beauty, and a little bit sadistic sport trainer). If I can take it, there is no problem. Besides a rider like Missp, deserves to be treaten like a queen.

It is true that you Missp appears a terrific rider. (lightweight, young, and yet experienced).

I definitely would line up to carry you, MissP. I definitely would line up just to kiss your boots, MissP. Why not?

#60 2017-04-07 22:13:44

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Hi Dragon, I think you will be lucky to get an answer to your comments

Lets have more personal info please

#61 2017-04-08 03:58:47

sunilrane53
Male (45), India

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi can you still give shoulder ride ?
I will be happy to sit on shoulders
mail me.
we can also connect on facebook.

Last edited by sunilrane53 (2017-04-08 06:30:33)

#62 2017-04-09 02:29:36

Dragon
Male (28), America

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi Mister mastadon777

I just answer the comments I read and I like. I do not really needs to get an answer, but if some people wants to answer me, then I am lucky.
I like to read about shoulder ride experiences and that is why I answer and make a comment.

The Devil thinks like a man...

#63 2017-04-09 02:43:29

Dragon
Male (28), America

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi Mister mastadon777:

When you said I will be lucky to get an answer to my comment... what does it means? Are you saying this persons are not a real persons?
Are they "trolls"?

#64 2017-04-09 17:03:03

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Dragon wrote:

mastadon777 wrote:

Hi Mister mastadon777:

When you said I will be lucky to get an answer to my comment... what does it means? Are you saying this persons are not a real persons?
Are they "trolls"?

He was probably referring to the fact that this thread has been dead for a long time and some of the posts that you quoted, was written by no longer active members.

#65 2017-04-09 23:18:11

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Thank you Gunde for your very clear explination.

Lets have more personal info please

#66 2022-09-03 09:35:04

Gérard TAFIN
Male (67 ans), France

Bonjour Wildfiregirl,
Depuis peu de temps je suis sur "Ultimate Shoulder".
J’aimerais beaucoup faire votre connaissance et vous rencontrer.
Seriez-vous d’accord pour me soulever et me porter, assis sur vos épaules ?
Mais j’aimerais vraiment beaucoup que vous marchiez avec moi, assis au sommet de votre tête 👏. Pensez-vous que cela puisse être possible ?
Et puis j’aimerais bien vous essayiez de me transporter, debout sur vos épaules tout en me soutenant avec vos mains, derrière mes genoux. Pensez-vous que cela soit envisageable ?
Je mesure 1,65 m et pèse 81 kg.
Je vous remercie infiniment pour l’attention toute particulière que vous voudrez bien accorder à ma demande.
Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez échanger avec moi par courriel : ge412@sfr.fr
Je veux bien, si vous en avez, que vous m’adressiez des photos et vidéos de vos différents portés.
Bien à  vous.
Gé.

Hello WIldfiregirl,
Récentes I am on "Ultimate Shoulder".
I’d love to meet you and meet you.
Would you agree to lift and carry me, sitting on your shoulders ?
But I’d really like you to walk with me, sitting at the top of your head 👏. Do ypu think that might be possible ?
And I’d like you to try to carry me, standing on your shoulders while supporting me with your hands, behind my knees. Do you think this is possible ?
I’m 6’4, and I weigh 80 points.
Thank you very much for your spécial attention that you will grant to my requête.
If you wish, you can échangé with me by email : ge412@sfr.fr
I would be happy, if you have amy, to sens me photos and videos of your différent ports.
Yours sincerely.
Gé.

#67 2022-10-04 13:27:16

frederik
Male (40), Germany

As a carrier I just can say that for most ladies and girls ist is some kind of full dominance.
As I wrote before for most female riders it is also an excellent opportunity for improving their riding style.
In general they were rather ruthless and showed very little compassion.
What they really felt by sitting on my neck I do not know.
Also for some riders it was nothing but telling me a lesson or even some kind of punishment and enjoying this kind of humiliation.
Especially the younger riders felt quite often felt very easily offended.

#68 2022-10-31 18:36:48

luckyone840
Bonus member
Male (45), Italy

May I speculate the reason they have been very ruthless with you, is that they know you are a strong horse and can take a lot? Would they behave not the same if the horse is not strong like you?

frederik wrote:

As a carrier I just can say that for most ladies and girls ist is some kind of full dominance.
As I wrote before for most female riders it is also an excellent opportunity for improving their riding style.
In general they were rather ruthless and showed very little compassion.
What they really felt by sitting on my neck I do not know.
Also for some riders it was nothing but telling me a lesson or even some kind of punishment and enjoying this kind of humiliation.
Especially the younger riders felt quite often felt very easily offended.

Board footer