Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-12 20:06:27

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

Chest / Belly Sitting

Anyone into this? My back can't cope with carrying anymore, but I've always loved getting sat on by a guy, who either stares me down or ignores me completely. Feels very subservient but also peaceful!

Love getting sat on

#2 2023-08-16 13:51:20

ali2121
Male (71), England

Re: Chest / Belly Sitting

Hi,Im exactly the same as you,Im a pony and I love getting sat on.However,in the last few years,Ive had a change of attitude,and now,Id be quite happy to do that to anyone else,so if you're interested,I live in Gloucestershire,but could easily get to London for the day.Im only 62kg.
Ali.
alistaireden@hotmail.co.uk

Pisces

#3 2023-08-21 15:25:25

LionRider

I love sitting on an other man with my full weight and totally ignore him and ignore his pain, and then after a long time when he begs me to stand up, I slap him and order him to shut up then just keep sitting on him. I also make him give me a feet massage while I am on top of him and while he is totally exhausted.

Last edited by LionRider (2023-09-01 15:08:34)

#4 2023-09-11 19:37:59

esel

@lionrider

You require foot massage from the person while sitting on him. I therefore suppose that you are sitting on his belly, while  leaning on his thighs as a backrest ? In this position you can give him access to your feet, either with his hands or tongue.

I don't see any other possibility ..

This position is VERY comfortable for the sitting person but very quickly painful for the seated one !!!  I wonder how long can they usually keep the position under you ?!

Please excuse my curiosity ! I'm just very interested by this position...

esel

#5 2023-09-18 13:08:53

LionRider

esel wrote:

@lionrider

You require foot massage from the person while sitting on him. I therefore suppose that you are sitting on his belly, while  leaning on his thighs as a backrest ? In this position you can give him access to your feet, either with his hands or tongue.

This position is VERY comfortable for the sitting person but very quickly painful for the seated one !!!  I wonder how long can they usually keep the position under you ?!

esel

My slave sits on his knees with his back straight. I sit on him my ass and thighs on his shoulders, with his hands he grabs my feet and massage them.

#6 2023-09-28 10:35:02

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

esel wrote:

esel

As a seat, I agree that it is hard to maintain for long. Bearing the sitters entire weight on the belly is difficult though hugely satisfying. The sitter also gets to use the seat's face as a footrest or have the soles of his feet licked as well as massaged.

In practice I've found that a considerate sitter will give the seat a break by moving up and down the body to make the session last longer.

Love getting sat on

#7 2023-11-30 14:34:22

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

i too love to sit on a man and feel his struggle under me,

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#8 2024-01-18 23:23:32

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

I love chest and stomach sitting – always bigger on smaller, wom, wow, mow. Have only just become interested in mom which seems to be the main thing on this site. The sooner this kink becomes known and accepted in society, the better. I’ve written quite a bit of fiction about sitting and squashing (see my website). And have had the privilege of being sat on by a number of women. Harder to endure than it looks, but that’s all part of the fun. There tends to be a strong element of sadism but I don’t think that’s essential to it; it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

#9 2024-01-19 16:29:50

London Novice Pony
Male (68), London UK

GeoffCouch wrote:

it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

I was surprised and delighted today when a guy was sitting on my belly. I started to feel the pulse in my belly beating away and asked if he could feel it too, expecting that he couldn't.

Yes, he said, especially when I breathed out!

It feels so gratifying to be sharing that basic body function, especially through his arse!.

Love getting sat on

#10 2024-01-22 05:33:28

GeoffCouch
Male (61), Australia
Website

London Novice Pony wrote:

GeoffCouch wrote:

it can be just about intimacy and envelopment.

I was surprised and delighted today when a guy was sitting on my belly. I started to feel the pulse in my belly beating away and asked if he could feel it too, expecting that he couldn't.

Yes, he said, especially when I breathed out!

It feels so gratifying to be sharing that basic body function, especially through his arse!.

Excellent. I'm glad you got sat on. How heavy is he compared to you?

Board footer