Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-15 05:10:03

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

My wife's niece has ridden me

Her name is Veronica and she is 20 years younger than me, she's ridden me since I met her  (Veronica's ridden me before my wife).

I show you two scenes:

A. Veronica rode on my shoulders when she was 5 years old and I was 25 years old.- My wife asked me: carry my niece on your shoulders, then I carried little Veronica on my shoulders while I was walking with my girlfriend (now, my girlfriend is my wife).
I think is natural because I've seen adults carrying kids on shoulders (son or daughter on dad, nephew or niece on uncle, etc.).

B. Veronica rides on my shoulders and she is 25 years old (now I am 45 years old).- Veronica is not a little girl, she is an equip woman with breasts, hips, thighs, etc. Veronica is heavier than she was 5 years old. My wife laughs when she sees me as Veronica's horse.
I think is natural because I've seen men carrying women on shoulders (girlfriend on boyfriend, sister on brother, etc.).

#2 2009-03-15 17:18:56

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Re: My wife's niece has ridden me

I would love to do as you do, shoulder carry my wife at some times, and my female relatives at other times. You seem very lucky in that it appears that Veronica loves to shoulder ride you even at age twenty-five for her when most women feel different about this than when they were little girls. They tend to enjoy riding their uncles as little girls but tend to lose interest at puberty and instead prefer to ride guys closer to their own ages. But one set of pictures on our site shows a twenty-two year old daughter shoulder riding her father on a hike while her mother shoulder carries the mother's son and the daughter and son hold hands as they shoulder ride their parents. There are all kinds of people in this world. Also, your wife is amused instead of jealous or feeling threatened which is nice.

I would also love to shoulder carry the wives of my male relatives with these ladies enjoying it and nobody feeling threatened by doing this. I would want only for us to have fun and to have nobody get hurt physically, emotionally, or in any other way.

Equidum has my sympthies that his daughters wanted to stop shoulder riding him at age 12. Yet, his wife seems to still enjoy shoulder riding him which is nice.

Sam

#3 2009-03-15 19:57:24

caballito
Bonus member

Veronica´s preferred riding on boys of her age.

Everyday I carried her when she was a little girl but nowadays I don't.

My wife had fun when  I carried that little girl, but nowadays I've seen her jealous when I've carried this woman.

We are the same people with different character: Veronica´s grown, from 3 feet (91 centimetres) till 5 feet 7 inches (170 centimetres), I've been 5'10" (178 cm.), my wife´s been 5'3" (160 cm.).

#4 2009-03-15 20:16:52

equidum
Male (72), France

You're right Sam, unfortunately, as regards my daughters ... sad   
Now, as regards my wife, She first has been shy to ride on shoulders, because, She said , of vertigo ... Then She has liked it for quite some years  smile   But now, She is afraid of falling, and rather prefers all four riding ... Which I love too, but i's not the same "utilitarian" way of carying/riding !

#5 2009-04-04 21:46:13

caballito
Bonus member

Hello

Daughters've ridden on their dad's shoulders when they are little girls.
But they've grown up, they've thought that they are not "Daddy's babies" and they finish to ride on daddies while started to ride on "same age" friends's shoulders.

In the beginning the carriers (horses) are older than the riders, the riders grow up and the carriers (horses) are same age than the riders.

There are younger carriers (horses) too, their riders are older.

I gave more shoulderrides when I was young.

caballito

equidum wrote:

You're right Sam, unfortunately, as regards my daughters ... sad   
Now, as regards my wife, She first has been shy to ride on shoulders, because, She said , of vertigo ... Then She has liked it for quite some years  smile   But now, She is afraid of falling, and rather prefers all four riding ... Which I love too, but i's not the same "utilitarian" way of carying/riding !

#6 2009-04-04 23:33:27

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Hello Caballito,

My hopes are with you that your wife enjoys shoulder riding you. Unfortunately for many of us, when wives get older, they too often lose the desire to shoulder ride maybe because their sense of balance is no longer so good or they think this is immature for somebody their age such as 40,  50,  60, or 70 but alright for a young lady of 25 years or younger.

You younger men in high school (secondary school), college,  or university, or in that age group who are still unmarried, may want to give as many shoulder rides to gals who like this as much as possible because in my situation being 52 years old and married, many young and older ladies would not want a shoulder ride on me.

You young men who participate regularly in this website would probably be better off to marry women who love to shoulder ride you and do not mind loaning you to their girl friends and female relatives to be shoulder ridden by them too.  Finding such a gal to marry is probably easier said than done.

I may be a wimp and a sissy to not go ahead and shoulder carry other gals without my wife's approval but doing so would make her unhappy and miserable which would only make me unhappy that she is unhappy. Real men want their ladies to be happy, right Liz, Hong, and Linda?

Sam

#7 2009-04-05 19:54:51

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Oh Dear Oh Dear-It looks to me if we follow this line of thought then we will have to go to the shoulder riders register-be finger printed and face painted and fed on hay.
That would be most effective in stopping it-we might get saddle sore and have carbuncles on our shoulders-but it would be worth it.
There is another way-the elimination of vertigo-breeding smaller men-again go back 50,000yrs-when our ancestors were only 3ft tall-problem solved.
Another way-put women in charge-grab the men by the hair and mount their shoulders and off you go-everyone is happy
Just imaging -women mounted on 3ft men hunting elk with a bow and arrow.
The mind boggles.

Last edited by mastadon99 (2009-04-05 20:47:29)

Taurus.a well meaning pony

#8 2009-05-02 03:36:51

caballito
Bonus member

I wish to be one of these 3 feet men
dwarfs are 3 feet and they are strongs
young men are 3 feet too, but they are too weak and could be a crime to ride on them (I don't recommend it).

mastadon99 wrote:

Oh Dear Oh Dear-It looks to me if we follow this line of thought then we will have to go to the shoulder riders register-be finger printed and face painted and fed on hay.
That would be most effective in stopping it-we might get saddle sore and have carbuncles on our shoulders-but it would be worth it.
There is another way-the elimination of vertigo-breeding smaller men-again go back 50,000yrs-when our ancestors were only 3ft tall-problem solved.
Another way-put women in charge-grab the men by the hair and mount their shoulders and off you go-everyone is happy
The mind boggles.

#9 2009-05-02 18:04:30

caballito
Bonus member

And
Men could be 3 feet or 4 feet when they've been on their hands and knees while women've ridden on their backs.
Or
Piggyback.
Or
men crawling on their knees while the riders (women) ride on their shoulders.

caballito wrote:

I wish to be one of these 3 feet men
dwarfs are 3 feet and they are strongs
young men are 3 feet too, but they are too weak and could be a crime to ride on them (I don't recommend it).

mastadon99 wrote:

The mind boggles.

Board footer