Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-08 12:17:10

leslouche

my lovely wife

after a lifetime of secrecy. I finally told my wife of 24 years about my shoulder riding fetish three years ago.  I am now 57 and she is 52.  At first she thought it was funny but she told me later that she laughed out of relief because she thought I was going to say I was gay or had some bondage fetish or something.  She is now more than happy to ride my shoulders and it has done wonders for our sex life.  She also is very happy to co-operate in my love to see women riding on other women's shoulders and whenever a situation arises she never misses the opportunity to either get ridden or have someone ride her.
Last year we stopped at a motel on route to the Grand Canyon.  We got talking to a young german woman calle Inge over breakfast and later we went to the pool to find her already there looking totally fabulous in a tiny black bikini.  After a while, my wife and I ended up sitting on the pool's edge and Inge was standing waist deep in water against the other side of the pool.  There was no one else in there so we could just talk across the pool.  After a while the conversation got round to age and Inge who was 24 complimented my wife on the fact that she didn't look anything like 51.  I agreed and told Inge that she worked out at the gym four times a week - which was a bit of an exageration - and that she was very strong.  "I could lift you easily", my wife said.  Inge laughed and replied that she doubted that as she was too fat and heavy - which she wasn't of course.  Inge was around 5' 6" and I'd say about 125lbs.  My wife is 5' 3" and 132lbs.  At this prompt my wife slipped into the water and swam across to the other side.  She told Inge to stand in front of her, which confused her because I think she thought my wife was planning just to grab her round the waste and lift her a few inches off the pool floor. Instead, my wife ducked down behind her, took her time getting the position right as she always does and then rose up out of the water with the gorgoeus Inge on her shoulders.  Inge screamed as she went up but then started giggling and rather expertly put her hands on my wife's head to lever herself into a more comfortable position then tucked her feet into my wife's back.  My wife then carried her across the pool and stood just in front of me.  Inge noticed the tattoo I have on my arm and engaged me in a conversation about it  as she sat on my wife's shoulders.  Every now and then I would glance down at my wife and enjoy the sight of her slightly greying head between those lovely tanned thighs and she would wink knowingly at me.  Inge obvious enjoyed the ride and was in no hurry to get down. Eventually, after a good five minutes, my wife turned walked back across to the other side and lowered her gently back down into the water.  Inge massaged my wife's shoulders and thanked her for a nice ride. 
It's just great to have such a co-operative wife who is prepared to indulge me in my harmless interest.

Les L

#2 2007-06-14 01:06:22

doverh3
Male (46), Southern California, USA
Website

Re: my lovely wife

Wow, that's really awesome! Thanks for sharing with us or me for that matter. I do agree shoulder riding or carrying is harmless. Most recently at a dive bar with lots of friends, I snuck up from behind a short petite blond lady and gave her a shoulder ride. She was suprised at first then she loved it. She quiclky wrapped her tanned legs around my waist and straddled me with confidence. She exclaimed to her friends and bar hoppers, "Hey , I'm real tall!!" Everyone looked up and smiled at her and even the bouncer and the bartender took photos with their cameras!
I must add on that for safety reasons I made sure the ceiling was high enough and I made sure the ceiling fans won't hit her head. Always look up before giving a girl a shoulder lift or ride. Anyways, we walked out of the pub and she continued to ride on my shoulders down the street for about a half a block until we reached a wall where she wanted to dismount. I obeyed her wish and she thanked me afterwards.

Carry on,
Dover

#3 2007-06-25 12:43:29

leslouche

Recently my wife and I attended an open air rock concert with our neighbour Jan, who is a very glamourous 47 and her daughter Aimee, who is 17.  Pretty soon into the music I lifted my wife on my shoulders and I hoped Jan and Aimee would follow suit.  Unfortunately, no such luck.  When I eventually put my wife down, she decided to take things into her own hands.  She asked them straight out if either of them would like a shoulder ride to get a better view of the band. Jan laughed and then turned to me and asked me to assure her that I wouldn't drop her.  I told her I was expert and had no trouble lifting my wife who was at least as heavy as she was.  Jan eventually agreed and I eagerly put my head between her legs and hoisted her up.  She was soon enjoying herself.  A few minutes later, I turned around to check-out my wife and to my delight she had the 17-yr-old, who was wearing tiny cut-off denim shorts, a  black bikini top and a baseball cap sitting comfortably on her shoulders.  We gave mother and daughter a long ride before eventually switching partners.  I particularly enjoyed having the girl on my shoulders, feeling her strong, shapely legs wrapped around me.  She eventually gave my wife a short ride on her shoulders and proved as accomplished a lifter as she was a rider.  Later, Jan got up on my wife's shoulders again and I calculated their combined aged were nearly 100!!  Never too old for the greatest sport on earth!

Les L

#4 2007-06-27 03:36:56

doverh3
Website

leslouche, I'm very proud for the both of you. I do believe that when other folks witness shoulder carries or rides they get inspired to do the same in the near future!
I've been giving shoulder rides to the women for awhile and I'll add the majority of them like/love it too.
Carry On,
  Dover

#5 2007-06-27 03:43:12

doverh3
Website

leslouche,
  Also if you're interested or perhaps your wife I'll make the both you a members of ancient yahoo club which features photos, incidents,and stories.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/girlsonmensshouldersalbum2/ (New Window)

Carry On,
Dover

#6 2007-06-28 15:05:52

leslouche

Thanks dover
though I like to give shoulder rides I only like looking at women riding other women.  My wife is not actually turned on by it at all, she just does it for me.  To see her at 52 years of age, a fit 52 I'm happy to say, giving some sexy young woman nearly 30 years younger a ride on her shoulders is one hell of a turn-on I can tell you.

Les L

#7 2007-08-30 18:54:56

leslouche

My wife excelled herself this last weekend in the motel pool where we were staying down in Florida.  We were pretty thrilled to arrive at the pool to find chicken fights in progress between a group of fit and healthy looking young people.  They were a bit surprised when my wife mounted up on me and we joined in. Who are these old guys, I guess they thought! We won most of our fights too and then, inevitably, we engineered a change of partners.  I got a pretty gorgeous young girl up on my shoulders.  She had very strong legs and gripped me really tightly while my wife got a ride off a young fella who obviously felt it was a novelty to be carrying a woman old enough to be his mother.  Later on I sat on the side talking to this guy and his two friends while while my wife, the girl and two more girls had a series of all f/f fights with my wife getting a ride off all three and then surprising them by giving them all a ride in turn.  Then she suggested building a tower and we guys got into the pool to help them.  A black girl got hoisted up by the blonde and then the girl with strong legs lifted them both.  Pretty impressive...until my wife snucked under and lifted ALL THREE. OK, she had two or three attempts with us guys holding the girls hands to help them balance before she succeeded but in the end she stood in the middle of the pool, with all three girls aloft unaided for about five seconds.  The knees of the strong legged girl who was sitting on her shoulders were out of the water.  I reckon the combined wieght must have been something like 340lbs.  My wife is 52, 5' 3" and 132lbs.
Has anyone seen a woman lift a heavier load?

LesL

#8 2010-03-18 00:54:33

glen1writer
Bonus member
Male (49), Switzerland

Hi Leslouche,

Hi everyone,

These impressive stories about the wife clearly demonstrate that if we would have enough courage to talk to our wifes, girlfriends,etc.  about our shoulder riding preferences our life could have become much more joyful. Nobody can please us more than our beloved partners. If my wife would have done shoulder riding sessions for other girls in a pool, like in this story, I probably would not need any forums.

#9 2010-03-22 15:08:45

shoulderrider77
Male (32), spain

hoo leslouche you are afortunated men i´m like you experience congratulations by having a wife willing to lift

#10 2010-03-28 13:43:31

ian1407
Male (39), England

leslouche wrote:

My wife excelled herself this last weekend in the motel pool where we were staying down in Florida.  We were pretty thrilled to arrive at the pool to find chicken fights in progress between a group of fit and healthy looking young people.  They were a bit surprised when my wife mounted up on me and we joined in. Who are these old guys, I guess they thought! We won most of our fights too and then, inevitably, we engineered a change of partners.  I got a pretty gorgeous young girl up on my shoulders.  She had very strong legs and gripped me really tightly while my wife got a ride off a young fella who obviously felt it was a novelty to be carrying a woman old enough to be his mother.  Later on I sat on the side talking to this guy and his two friends while while my wife, the girl and two more girls had a series of all f/f fights with my wife getting a ride off all three and then surprising them by giving them all a ride in turn.  Then she suggested building a tower and we guys got into the pool to help them.  A black girl got hoisted up by the blonde and then the girl with strong legs lifted them both.  Pretty impressive...until my wife snucked under and lifted ALL THREE. OK, she had two or three attempts with us guys holding the girls hands to help them balance before she succeeded but in the end she stood in the middle of the pool, with all three girls aloft unaided for about five seconds.  The knees of the strong legged girl who was sitting on her shoulders were out of the water.  I reckon the combined wieght must have been something like 340lbs.  My wife is 52, 5' 3" and 132lbs.
Has anyone seen a woman lift a heavier load?

LesL

I saw a much heavier girl carry a heavier load.

When I was on holiday in Tenerife a few years ago, I spend a fair bit of time around the hotel swimming pool. One day. as I approached the pool I saw two guys on shoulders having a chicken fight. As I got nearer I realised they were riding on girls. I managed to get a seat with a good view and continued to watch discretely with great interest. The chicken fights continued for some time, but apart from swapping partners, the guys were on top all the time. Eventually they stopped and came out to sit by the pool and I thought that it was the end my entertainment. When they came out of the pool, I noticed they were all about 20 years old. I think they were Swedish. They guys were both about 5ft 9ins and quite slim (about 150 lbs). The girls were taller and more strongly built. One was about 5ft 10ins and 170 lbs. The other was about 6ft tall, with very powerful shoulders and muscular arms and legs. She must have weighed about 180 - 190 lbs.

After a spell they went back into the water and I watched with eager anticipation. After doing a bit of swimming, they started chicken fights again. This time it was boy on boy against girl on girl. The girls knocked the guys into the water quite easily several times, particularly when the bigger girl was on the bottom. On one occasion the top girl seemed to lift the top guy off his partner and throw him in the water. However the guys eventually won a fight and they both waved their arms and cheered. I noticed the two girls talking and the smaller girl swam behind the guys and ducked under the water. I then saw the guys rise in the air with the girl emerging from the water with them on her shoulders. I thought that her lift was really impressive, but what happened next really blew my mind. After a bit of encouragement from her friend, the big girl ducked under the water behind them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The tower rise slowly as the girl emerged out of the water with the three others on her shoulders. However before she was properly upright the tower collapsed and they all fell into the water. Too bad I thought but it was a really good attempt.

This girl however decided she wasn't going to fail and told her friends to try again.  So once again one of the guys got his friend on his shoulders, and the smaller girl them made it a three high. The bigger girl went under the water behind them again. This time as she stood up the tower remained perfectly upright as she supported the weight of all three on her shoulders. Their display had attracted the attention of quite a few people around the pool and they got a round of applause.

I went to the pool every day for the rest of my holiday hoping for an encore, but I never saw them again. It is by far the most impressive shoulder ride I have ever seen, with the girl on the bottom carrying a combined weight of about 470 lbs.

#11 2010-03-28 14:02:35

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Thanks for sharing us your story Ian.

If you update your profile you will get bonus membership status.

#12 2010-04-12 00:21:31

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

I told my brother about my shoulder fetish...Now he thinks that i am grazy hmm

#13 2010-04-13 18:21:09

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Riderii, you are not crazy and he is wrong.

riderrii wrote:

#14 2010-05-29 08:36:19

ian1407
Male (39), England

Nick wrote:

Thanks for sharing us your story Ian.

If you update your profile you will get bonus membership status.

I've upgraded my profile. Can I have bonus membership now?

#15 2010-06-01 18:59:23

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

riderrii wrote:

You know what riderrii both my sons think I'm nuts. They say I'm too old to carry anyone. Only I can stop it. Noone else.

#16 2010-06-14 21:55:58

DICK
Male (64), USA

riderrii wrote:

RIDERRII!  SINCE YOUR BROTHER THINKS YOU ARE CRAZY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD RIDE HIM AND CONVIENCE HIM THAT IT IS FUN FOR BOTH SEXES! THAT WAY YOU CAN RIDE ON HIS SHOULDERS WHENEVER YOU WANT! I AM SURE HE WILL ENJOY IT AND JOIN THE CLUB AS WELL!

DICK

#17 2010-07-14 01:25:56

fincarry
Male (33), finland

I have been thinking should i tell to my wife about my "fetish".  Its really hard to me. I have tried to tell her few times but i have never been able to do that. I've seen that she really enjoys shoulder riding. Could it be that if I tell her she dont think that im bit of crazy?

Board footer