Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-19 16:52:36

glen1writer
Bonus member
Male (49), Switzerland

September SR

This story is a request to pronong the bonus membership

Last weekend I was walking in a park with my friends. It was a lovely Indian summer. On on of the benches ahead I noticed a couple. A guy was sitting normally while his girlfriend was on the benche's back, above the guy. He was sitting between  her legs spread. She was in broun jeans and orange jacket - nice autumn colours. She was trying to massage the guy's shoulders and necj from the top position. The guy looked a kind of sleepy and passive while she was in a playful moode. She quickly glanced at our group approaching to them and suddenly moved her bottom part on the guy's shoulders. The guy started to object trying to get heroff his shoulders but she was rather skillfull and eventually the guy calmed down with her on top, He was looking down while the girl was looking around. I could not stare at them while passing the bench but with a corner of my eye I could see her playful smile. Our company continued to walk on this alley. In a minute I quickly turned my head and saw the girl still sitting on the shoulders talking to her friend about something. It was a really beautiful view in the autumn park...

Board footer