Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-27 23:59:56

JD
Male (30), U.S.

WoM Shoulder Riding Techniques

Hi everyone!

I’ve been looking through this website and I’m glad it exists and that many others have this shared interest. I just recently joined, and my interest in shoulder riding has been on and off. My interest is in female on male shoulder riding, and what it takes to make the ride most pleasurable for the female.

I have seen shoulder riding on television, videos and in real-life. I noticed that the female rider showed the most pleasure when her horse jumped up and down, or when he moved his head from side to side.

What shoulder riding technique is more pleasurable for the female rider, having her horse jump up and down, or having him move his head from side to side?

I also noticed that some guys like to bring their rider’s thighs close together, and at times, squeeze their heads. Do women like it when guys do this? Or do women prefer to have their thighs more relaxed at their sides?

Thanks and I appreciate any information.

JD

#2 2008-06-28 03:31:13

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

Re: WoM Shoulder Riding Techniques

Ladies,

Us guys are listening before you write.

Sam

#3 2008-06-28 07:45:46

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

i like to squeeze guys neck and pull his head more up, or when he move his head side to side i can feel his "strap muscle"- i don't know if that is real word. but i am afriad guys don't like we squeeze his neck when riding his shoulders?

#4 2008-06-28 17:34:38

namaegaaru

Dear Hong:

Different people like different things. Some love  what others hate. You even see different preferences on this web site.
For example I would be very offended and angry if a ridress treated me in a sadistic manner. Some men, on the other hand, love it.  Some men in this world hate to be shoulder ridden. Some women hate to shoulder ride. Obviously those people are very different from those who have registered on this web site.

You new "horse"  likes some but only some of the same things you like and any "horse" of yours will be this way.

Thank you for communicating with us. It is always a pleasure to read what you ladies write.

Regarding the words, "strap muscle," I  do not think those are the correct words but I do not yet know which words you want to use. Either way, it appears that your shoulder riding joy has increased and I am glad for you.

Sam

#5 2008-06-28 22:24:50

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Welcome JD to our community!

Hong: You and me would suit as the hand in the glove... There is nothing more exciting to me than a woman who squeezes her thighs for her own pleasure. But as namaegaaru pointed out, not everyone likes it, which of course applies to most other kinds of specific activities.

Nick

#6 2008-06-28 22:41:30

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi-Whilst I agree squeezing your horses neck with your legs is very nice-your are missing the point of the whole thing- it is not a question of leaping on your horse -giving him a kick and hope for the best.
The idea is to build a raport with him-control him-master him-to your mutual satifaction-use him time and again-he will enjoy it and you will to.

Taurus.a well meaning pony

#7 2008-06-28 23:44:30

JD
Male (30), U.S.

Thanks Nick for the welcome.

It’s great to know that from the responses so far, people have their preferences.

Hong, when you squeeze your thighs together, do you do it to express the desire to be more intimately close to your horse? Or do you squeeze your thighs together playfully? Or do you do it to give some level of pain?

Whatever the case, I personally think that the closer together a woman’s thighs are the better. To me, bringing her thighs together as much as possible shows that you want to be intimately close to her, and also displays to her your strength and ability to control her body position.

To the ladies, what are your thoughts and feelings when you mount a guy and he pulls your thighs in together? Also, what are your thoughts and feelings if he decides to ‘crush’ his head momentarily?

And gentlemen, what do you prefer to do?

Last edited by JD (2008-06-30 02:30:15)

#8 2008-06-30 07:16:21

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

namaegaaru wrote:

Dear Hong:

Different people like different things. Some love  what others hate. You even see different preferences on this web site.
For example I would be very offended and angry if a ridress treated me in a sadistic manner. Some men, on the other hand, love it.  Some men in this world hate to be shoulder ridden. Some women hate to shoulder ride. Obviously those people are very different from those who have registered on this web site.

You new "horse"  likes some but only some of the same things you like and any "horse" of yours will be this way.

Thank you for communicating with us. It is always a pleasure to read what you ladies write.

Regarding the words, "strap muscle," I  do not think those are the correct words but I do not yet know which words you want to use. Either way, it appears that your shoulder riding joy has increased and I am glad for you.

If i am riding your shoulder and squeeze your neck a bit, do you consider that sadistic? i mean, i don't like to hurt people or being sadistic, but i like squeeze man's neck while i ride him (if possible), but now i think i must be very careful because some of them might think i am crazy, maybe we should just sit on man's shoulder with our legs open apart loosely, or we might ask them : can i squeeze yoru neck tighter so i don't fall?- i feel that sound really stupid, i mean a man want a woman on his shoulders but not squeezing his neck, that's bit too much demanding, do you think so? i feel this shoulder riding thing is getting more complicated, because some of guys might be sooo easy to get offended or they are just too sensitive!

#9 2008-06-30 07:22:02

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

JD wrote:

Thanks Nick for the welcome.

It’s great to know that from the responses so far, people have their preferences.

Hong, when you squeeze your thighs together, do you do it to express the desire to be more intimately close to your horse? Or do you squeeze your thighs together playfully? Or do you do it to give some level of pain?

Whatever the case, I personally think that the closer together a woman’s thighs are the better. To me, bringing her thighs together as much as possible shows that you want to be intimately close to her, and also displays to her your strength and ability to control her body position.

To the ladies, what are your thoughts and feelings when you mount a guy and he pulls your thighs in together? Also, what are your thoughts and feelings if he decides to ‘crush’ his head momentarily?

And gentlemen, what do you prefer to do?

I really don't know JD, i just liked it, i think maybe because it's be more intimately close to my horse? when i say "strap muscles" in previouse post i meant "Sternocleidomastoid muscle" if you understand what i mean? to me a sexy and trustworthy man is a nice man who will not get angry or feel offended easily with me, and he is strong and handsome, who likes to lift me on his shoulders shirtlessly, and he has great "Sternocleidomastoid muscle", that's the most sexy part of the man in my point of view, so when i ride him i want to feel those muscles, if i squeeze a bit i might feel it, and if he turns his head i can feel them too, i don't want to be sadistic. If he pulls my tights together i would feel very happy and maybe even excited! and when you say "what are your thoughts and feelings if he decides to ‘crush’ his head momentarily" what do you mean?

#10 2008-06-30 12:42:14

JD
Male (30), U.S.

Hong,

Thanks for sharing your shoulder riding preferences.

Sometimes a guy will bring his rider’s thighs together hard for a few seconds or more. This REALLY squeezes his head/neck. I can think of some reasons for why he would do this: to be playful, to demonstrate his strength, to show his tolerance to pain, to dramatically express his desire to have close contact with her body, or to get her excited (hopefully).

#11 2008-06-30 15:50:39

namaegaaru

movieyou2003 wrote:

namaegaaru wrote:

Dear Hong:

If i am riding your shoulder and squeeze your neck a bit, do you consider that sadistic? i mean, i don't like to hurt people or being sadistic, but i like squeeze man's neck while i ride him (if possible), but now i think i must be very careful because some of them might think i am crazy, maybe we should just sit on man's shoulder with our legs open apart loosely, or we might ask them : can i squeeze yoru neck tighter so i don't fall?- i feel that sound really stupid, i mean a man want a woman on his shoulders but not squeezing his neck, that's bit too much demanding, do you think so? i feel this shoulder riding thing is getting more complicated, because some of guys might be sooo easy to get offended or they are just too sensitive!

Dear Hong:

If you were riding on my shoulders and you squeezed my neck firmly but not in a painful manner I would think you are being intimate or trying to hold on firmly to avoid falling off.  I would feel honored that you felt I was worthy of being touched by you in this way, not offended, and I would prefer you have a safer ride by squeezing firmly anyway. Only if I knew for fact that you were intentionally trying to cause pain would I feel you were being sadistic. If you were causing pain I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional and calmly as possible tell you to squeeze less tightly because you were causing some pain.  No, I would not want you to hang your legs loosely. Of course, men are complicated like women in that they all have individual personalities. I personally would not find it stupid for you to ask if you may squeeze more tightly to lessen the risk of falling. It is better to ask before the action  if it is alright versus merely assuming and then having a problem that could have been avoided. Besides what is stupid about asking about ways to stay safer?  In my opinion everybody is too sensitive about something. Some people think I am too sensitive about some things. "Too sensitive" is a matter of opinion.

Sam

#12 2008-06-30 17:50:26

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

movieyou2003 wrote:

i like to squeeze guys neck and pull his head more up, or when he move his head side to side i can feel his "strap muscle"- i don't know if that is real word. but i am afriad guys don't like we squeeze his neck when riding his shoulders?

It depends on the reason for the shoulder ride. If I´m giving a woman a ride at a concert, then I don´t want her to squeeze my neck too much. The purpose of such a ride is to help the lady to see the stage. If we are at home or somewhere else more private and I´m giving the woman a ride for mutual pleasure, then I have nothing against her squeezing my neck. In fact, some scissoring are most welcomed and encouraged!

#13 2008-07-01 06:51:37

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

namaegaaru wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

namaegaaru wrote:

Dear Hong:

Dear Hong:

If you were riding on my shoulders and you squeezed my neck firmly but not in a painful manner I would think you are being intimate or trying to hold on firmly to avoid falling off.  I would feel honored that you felt I was worthy of being touched by you in this way, not offended, and I would prefer you have a safer ride by squeezing firmly anyway. Only if I knew for fact that you were intentionally trying to cause pain would I feel you were being sadistic. If you were causing pain I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional and calmly as possible tell you to squeeze less tightly because you were causing some pain.  No, I would not want you to hang your legs loosely. Of course, men are complicated like women in that they all have individual personalities. I personally would not find it stupid for you to ask if you may squeeze more tightly to lessen the risk of falling. It is better to ask before the action  if it is alright versus merely assuming and then having a problem that could have been avoided. Besides what is stupid about asking about ways to stay safer?  In my opinion everybody is too sensitive about something. Some people think I am too sensitive about some things. "Too sensitive" is a matter of opinion.

exactly that is what i am talking about, usually woman are not sadistic, those sadistic ones you see are actually not real (my personal opinon), those are men asked woman to be sadistic to them, woman are generally nice because they are woman that's why there is the word- motherhood, but when a woman is lifted on a man's shoulder she is afaid to fall, then she would tighen her legs a bit, i really don't think any man should get annoyed by this, anyway i understand you would enjoy squeeze a bit right as long as the woman don't hurt you! if i am riding you i will just squeeze with right amont of power to make you feel imtimacy and make me feel safer.

Do you think when we squeeze your neck while riding you that your "Sternocleidomastoid muscle" would be more hard and we would even feel it with our legs? do you know what is "Sternocleidomastoid muscle"?

#14 2008-07-01 06:53:48

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

gunde wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

It depends on the reason for the shoulder ride. If I´m giving a woman a ride at a concert, then I don´t want her to squeeze my neck too much. The purpose of such a ride is to help the lady to see the stage. If we are at home or somewhere else more private and I´m giving the woman a ride for mutual pleasure, then I have nothing against her squeezing my neck. In fact, some scissoring are most welcomed and encouraged!

you would enjoy even the woman just scissor your head with her legs while not riding on your shoulders?

#15 2008-07-01 12:17:08

glen1writer
Bonus member
Male (49), Switzerland

#16 2008-07-01 14:04:09

namaegaaru

movieyou2003 wrote:

namaegaaru wrote:

movieyou2003 wrote:

Dear Hong:

exactly that is what i am talking about, usually woman are not sadistic, those sadistic ones you see are actually not real (my personal opinon), those are men asked woman to be sadistic to them, woman are generally nice because they are woman that's why there is the word- motherhood, but when a woman is lifted on a man's shoulder she is afaid to fall, then she would tighen her legs a bit, i really don't think any man should get annoyed by this, anyway i understand you would enjoy squeeze a bit right as long as the woman don't hurt you! if i am riding you i will just squeeze with right amont of power to make you feel imtimacy and make me feel safer.

Do you think when we squeeze your neck while riding you that your "Sternocleidomastoid muscle" would be more hard and we would even feel it with our legs? do you know what is "Sternocleidomastoid muscle"?

I agree with all that you just wrote. It amazes me that most "dominant sadistic" women are actually submissive to the masochistic or sadistic desires of somebody else, usually a sadomasochistic man.

Sam

#17 2008-07-02 19:13:51

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

movieyou2003 wrote:

you would enjoy even the woman just scissor your head with her legs while not riding on your shoulders?

Yes. Some playful wrestling never hurts and it usually leads to more intimate situations.

#18 2008-07-03 14:52:11

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

A little more info on the SCM-it is a paired muscle in the neck which acts to flex and rotate the head-it acts in conjuction with the scalene muscle.
However, if Hong you rode me-I would not object to having my SCM squeezed by you-In fact I would like it.

#19 2008-07-04 07:42:20

movieyou2003
Male (27), China

so it's called SCM? or scalene muscle?

#20 2008-07-04 20:19:21

namaegaaru

She she ni. You shi hou wo' shia Yingwen. 

That muscle you want to feel when shoulder riding, scalene muscle? How do you say it in Mandarin?

Sam

#21 2008-07-04 22:31:14

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

Some comments on what feels good -- but safety first!

glen1writer very kindly provided a helpful link to this interesting quote from a cheerleader describing how to lift a rider onto your shoulders: "grab her waist (not hips, actual waist), then squat, lift and walk under her, then set her down on your shoulders (go fast or you'll end up on the floor) oh and it also helps if her shirt is rolled up so you grab her skin..."

As another cheerleader, I'd like to comment.  Yes, I like to have whoever I'm about to ride grab my waist, not my hips, because his hands can slip up off my hips, but will stay put in the indentation of my waist.  And yes, bare skin is less likely to slip than cloth.  Once I'm on his shoulders, he immediately grabs my thighs (the "go fast" part), and I quickly hook my legs around his sides and my feet behind his back and there's no time for me to fall backwards.  Important: once your neck is between your rider's thighs, DON'T keep moving forward.  You want your rider to end up with her thighs astride your neck, and not with her head hitting the floor behind you.  Incidentally, with this mount I like to grab my partner's wrists and push down so that his hands won't slip as he lifts me.  More about this in a minute.

There are lots of ways to mount, of course, but if you use this one, your rider will appreciate ending up astride your neck instead of landing on her head behind you.

A little more detail on this popular cheerleader mount.  My partner grabs my waist, and I grab his wrists and push down to keep his hands from sliding up.  We both flex our knees, and as he straightens up and lifts, I jump and spread my legs, and he ducks between my thighs, after which I come crashing (well, not really, but it's fun landing all at once) astride his neck and lock my legs around him almost instantly.

Now, the fun part.  Yes, riding someone who's jumping up and down feels very good.  This isn't rocket science, it's just delicious friction.  If he rotates his head from side to side that feels good too, although that's not a usual part of cheerleading rides in public. smile  I know that some men like to pull my thighs tight astride their necks, and that feels good too and in addition tells me that they like to feel me riding them.  I am NOT into inflicting pain, just sharing pleasure, but I admit that when I get really excited riding someone who's enjoying the experience too, I  often instinctively pull his head up tight where it counts and squeeze his neck with my thighs and his torso with my legs.  People's preferences differ, which is one of the things that make them interesting, but for me, perhaps due to lots of experience riding horses bareback, I also like to move with my partner in a way that keeps us in close contact.

I don't know it any of these comments will be of help or encouragement, but I hope so.  Also, to my fellow Americans (why does that sound like the start of a President's speech?), happy Fourth of July!

Liz

#22 2008-07-05 01:32:20

JD
Male (30), U.S.

Happy 4th of July Liz!

Thank you for your helpful and encouraging comments. It's a privilege to have input from a cheerleader.

Is it typical for people to become cheerleaders because they will have an opportunity to experience shoulder riding/sitting? That is, they enjoy shoulder riding so they become cheerleaders. Are there cheerleaders who at first no nothing about shoulder riding, but become interested in it later?

Also, when I see cheer routines, what determines who gets to sit on the guy’s shoulders? Do cheerleaders volunteer to do the shoulder sit, or are they specifically chosen based on skill and ability?

Thanks,
JD

RidingBlonde wrote:

Some comments on what feels good -- but safety first!

glen1writer very kindly provided a helpful link to this interesting quote from a cheerleader describing how to lift a rider onto your shoulders: "grab her waist (not hips, actual waist), then squat, lift and walk under her, then set her down on your shoulders (go fast or you'll end up on the floor) oh and it also helps if her shirt is rolled up so you grab her skin..."

As another cheerleader, I'd like to comment.  Yes, I like to have whoever I'm about to ride grab my waist, not my hips, because his hands can slip up off my hips, but will stay put in the indentation of my waist.  And yes, bare skin is less likely to slip than cloth.  Once I'm on his shoulders, he immediately grabs my thighs (the "go fast" part), and I quickly hook my legs around his sides and my feet behind his back and there's no time for me to fall backwards.  Important: once your neck is between your rider's thighs, DON'T keep moving forward.  You want your rider to end up with her thighs astride your neck, and not with her head hitting the floor behind you.  Incidentally, with this mount I like to grab my partner's wrists and push down so that his hands won't slip as he lifts me.  More about this in a minute.

There are lots of ways to mount, of course, but if you use this one, your rider will appreciate ending up astride your neck instead of landing on her head behind you.

A little more detail on this popular cheerleader mount.  My partner grabs my waist, and I grab his wrists and push down to keep his hands from sliding up.  We both flex our knees, and as he straightens up and lifts, I jump and spread my legs, and he ducks between my thighs, after which I come crashing (well, not really, but it's fun landing all at once) astride his neck and lock my legs around him almost instantly.

Now, the fun part.  Yes, riding someone who's jumping up and down feels very good.  This isn't rocket science, it's just delicious friction.  If he rotates his head from side to side that feels good too, although that's not a usual part of cheerleading rides in public. smile  I know that some men like to pull my thighs tight astride their necks, and that feels good too and in addition tells me that they like to feel me riding them.  I am NOT into inflicting pain, just sharing pleasure, but I admit that when I get really excited riding someone who's enjoying the experience too, I  often instinctively pull his head up tight where it counts and squeeze his neck with my thighs and his torso with my legs.  People's preferences differ, which is one of the things that make them interesting, but for me, perhaps due to lots of experience riding horses bareback, I also like to move with my partner in a way that keeps us in close contact.

I don't know it any of these comments will be of help or encouragement, but I hope so.  Also, to my fellow Americans (why does that sound like the start of a President's speech?), happy Fourth of July!

Liz

#23 2008-07-05 18:46:27

namaegaaru

Liz,

If we ever do get together, easier said than done due to higher priorities in life for many of us as well as financial and logistics problems in bringing this about such as discounted transportation and living arrangements, possible procedures to keep our lady-ridresses safe from men who are familiar to them  only in writing on a computer screen so that they would feel comfortable with coming to such an event, you appear to be the ideal candidate for a position on coaching a clinic on shoulder riding. It appears you would have more than enough guy-mounts at your command to participate in such a clinic especially if they get to be your demonstration "horses." You may get so tired from shoulder riding so many people.

You would have such cooperative, obedient, submissive trainees. If some guy-horse misbehaved for you you could firmly, politely tell him exactly what you want for him to do or that he would have to leave. Of course the group would already have agreed that when you coach you are the boss, and if cooperation ever does not occur to your satisfaction that you will leave. Later, when the naughty "guy-horse" behaves better for you can smile at him and thank him while discussing the specific behavior he has performed.  I am a merchant seaman now but I taught school in my past and could coach you into wrapping your participants around your little finger. You seem to know much about that already. The rest of the people present would back you up and have that guy leave versus losing you. Maybe more gals would come if they saw a woman in charge of this get-together. Of course many guys would assist you and do much of the work or you could always leave which the guys would not want. You preferably would delegate much of the work. You could easily be the defacto queen of this group with the understanding that the guys are your "knights" and many of these "knights" are your "horses" and the rest of the gals are to be treated as princesses.

To all of you:

In my opinion,

physical and psychological safety for lady-ridresses would most likely have to be worked out so that we could have a better ratio than three gals to one-hundred guys. This issue in itself would have to be brainstormed.

Last edited by namaegaaru (2008-07-05 19:29:11)

Sam

#24 2008-07-06 13:22:37

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

I entirely agree-that Liz is the expert in riding and is the best person to extend her ideas and skills to others.
Logistically it does not seem possible for a group to meet for tuition under Liz-perhaps we could persuade her to make a video where her expertize would be available for all to see.
Just a thought.

#25 2008-07-06 16:35:08

namaegaaru

Sounds good to me. How about it, Liz?

Sam

#26 2008-07-08 12:26:59

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Friends

Some my opinion.

WOMEN MOUNTING'S WAYS
There are many. Depends also by our lady rider preferences. For example, the ladies riders of Trigger mount on him while he's standind: very sportive. Furthermore: there are cheerleaders's technicals. But I think the 'usual' woman want a confortably ride. The more confortable way to mounting (for our riders)  is this:
- the lady standing put her carrier behind her and enlarge legs
- the carrier put his head between his rider legs and wait 
- the lady slip behind on the her carrier's shoulders. The horse must be immobile
- the lady sit. When she's ready, she give signal to her horse to stand.
I use this last tecnical with my wife or my friends.
I can use also:
-  low me to ground to permit to my rider to mount from behind me: I must be careful to be very low, for do not give her fatigue to raise her leg too much high.
- the 'aggressive' way to go behind my lady rider and raise her from ground.

SQUEEZE
I do not have problems. My philosophy is to do the human horse like my rider want: if she love squeeze legs, let she do. The very important thing is: she must feel herself safe and comfortable on me, and must have confidence that she decide what I must do.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#27 2008-07-08 15:43:32

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Thanks ponyxwoman, I agree with your comment.

Last week I met with a girl at a festival for four days. She is a horse rider and I got her two times on my shoulders during the festival and four times during our day programs. One of those rides was a walk on a path in the outside of that city off the beaten tracks. She rode on me and sometimes gave me signals with her thighs in which direction I should go. The fascinating thing is that she said she did it the way she does when riding on a horse which had the effect that when she strained her weight on the right side for instance I couldn't do anything else than turn right not to loose the balance with her. It was a natural physical reaction and she felt comfortable and self confident to do so. She did that a couple of times without "warning" me and had a complete control over me that way. It wasn't meant to be anything like a domination thing, only a fun ride, but a very interesting experience. She always readjusted her feet well behind my back and rode in a perfect upright position while I held her thighs firmly close to my body. She enjoyed all those rides, especially at the concerts when she was jumping up and down with excitement and thanked me with shiny eyes for that right after the rides.

Louie

#28 2008-07-08 17:20:45

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Excellent Louie-that is exaclty what Liz has been saying for the past year.You should be ridden in the same manner as a horse-the control is the same even to the movements of the rider-

This is the idea of the video-to bring it home to people-apart from the fact it is much more enjoyable.

#29 2008-07-08 22:44:44

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Way to go Louie! Interesting reading. I understand it could be difficult to document with photos and video clips this time...

#30 2008-07-08 22:56:55

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

It's worth giving it a go-providing Liz Agrees.

#31 2008-07-09 02:29:55

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Thanks, I do have some pics and a video clip of the various rides with this girl as well but can't post them due to the respect of her privacy. But I will post other pics soon instead.

#32 2008-07-09 07:01:49

namaegaaru

ponyxwoman wrote:

Ciao Friends

Some my opinion.

WOMEN MOUNTING'S WAYS
There are many. Depends also by our lady rider preferences. For example, the ladies riders of Trigger mount on him while he's standind: very sportive. Furthermore: there are cheerleaders's technicals. But I think the 'usual' woman want a confortably ride. The more confortable way to mounting (for our riders)  is this:
- the lady standing put her carrier behind her and enlarge legs
- the carrier put his head between his rider legs and wait 
- the lady slip behind on the her carrier's shoulders. The horse must be immobile
- the lady sit. When she's ready, she give signal to her horse to stand.
I use this last tecnical with my wife or my friends.
I can use also:
-  low me to ground to permit to my rider to mount from behind me: I must be careful to be very low, for do not give her fatigue to raise her leg too much high.
- the 'aggressive' way to go behind my lady rider and raise her from ground.

SQUEEZE
I do not have problems. My philosophy is to do the human horse like my rider want: if she love squeeze legs, let she do. The very important thing is: she must feel herself safe and comfortable on me, and must have confidence that she decide what I must do.

Thanks for your attention.

You get to shoulder carry your wife or your friends? Such a tolerant trusting wonderful wife. You lucky man to have such a fine living treasure. Please convey my best regards to her. I would want to always honor and cherish such a wife whether obligated to or not.

Sam

#33 2008-07-09 12:43:31

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Louie

(Preface: often I do very fatigue to understand english language, mainly if write is long or the writer use english 'slang'. This is the reason I partecipate with difficult to discussion. Escuse me)

If I have well understand your writing, your lady rider have teached you some ways she would control you. I think this is the right way a lady must ride. Or better, this is the right mental prospective we carrier must have. Sure a woman can sit and let her carrier do the ride, but I think that if a woman known she can control or drive her human horse, she will use commands and she will be more comfortable, sure and funny.
The problem is that we men not understand this, and we want do what we want, and we want do the 'macho man', showing our strenght, ecc.
As you jave noticed, there is any SM or sadistic thing in this rules: woman control the ride, man obey. The question is: we want 'carry' the woman like a object or let she have a enjoyable ride? In the second case, we must give control to our rider, and we do some little sacrifice to give her a satisfaction ride.

Last edited by ponyxwoman (2008-07-09 14:39:30)

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#34 2008-07-10 17:29:18

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

First of all, thanks to everyone for all the kind words.  I'll try to respond to everybody at the same time.

I don't think I know any girl who became a cheerleader only for the opportunity to get shoulder rides, because cheerleading involves quite a bit of additional acrobatic stuff.  Certainly I joined because I wanted to ride as much as possible, but I had some advantages, such as previous training in dance and gymnastics (I got some rides that way too), and small stature (I'm petite but muscular and I'm not afraid of heights).  Generally it's the lighter girls who get to be the "flyers," the ones who are tossed in the air or held overhead, and who are chosen to be riders rather than carriers.  Of course, everyone has to agree, and sometimes people will want to partner up if they can.

It's true that experienced horseback riders learn to "steer" by applying pressure from one leg or the other, and I do that instinctively when I ride a human horse, whose greater intelligence that the four-legged variety makes him understand and react just as instinctively.  In chicken fights I often use pressure from my feet hooked behind my mount's back to ask him (or her) to turn one way or the other.

It would be fun to make training videos for shoulder riding, but I can't because I'm a professional violinist and feel a need to keep passion for riding out of the way of my career in music.  I do know something about teaching, since I have students of my own, but it's great fun to fantasize about a comprehensive training program that could include (in no special order) Strategies for finding riders or suitable mounts, What's good to wear and why, How to mount safely and easily (cheerleads have a bunch of techniques), How a mount can keep his rider over his spine and avoid back problems, How to ensure the safety of riders and mounts, How to use a strong chair with a straight, supportive back so that a seated lighter or weaker mount can carry a rider for a long time without difficulty, and even the erotic side, like How a rider can get the most pleasure from a ride, and How a mount can provide the most effective stimulation to a rider. We could even have additional seminars on special techniques like riding astride one shoulder, tips for bareback pony style, and even some tricks to make shoulder riding for oral stimulation easy and fun. And as extracurricular activities we could have games and contests, like riding races, riding volleyball, riding double on bikes, and even team time-to-climax competetions. smile

Please excuse me if I've left out any responses, and let me know so that I can supply anything I've left out.

Liz

#35 2008-07-11 06:50:40

namaegaaru

RidingBlonde wrote:

First of all, thanks to everyone for all the kind words.  I'll try to respond to everybody at the same time.

I don't think I know any girl who became a cheerleader only for the opportunity to get shoulder rides, because cheerleading involves quite a bit of additional acrobatic stuff.  Certainly I joined because I wanted to ride as much as possible, but I had some advantages, such as previous training in dance and gymnastics (I got some rides that way too), and small stature (I'm petite but muscular and I'm not afraid of heights).  Generally it's the lighter girls who get to be the "flyers," the ones who are tossed in the air or held overhead, and who are chosen to be riders rather than carriers.  Of course, everyone has to agree, and sometimes people will want to partner up if they can.

It's true that experienced horseback riders learn to "steer" by applying pressure from one leg or the other, and I do that instinctively when I ride a human horse, whose greater intelligence that the four-legged variety makes him understand and react just as instinctively.  In chicken fights I often use pressure from my feet hooked behind my mount's back to ask him (or her) to turn one way or the other.

It would be fun to make training videos for shoulder riding, but I can't because I'm a professional violinist and feel a need to keep passion for riding out of the way of my career in music.  I do know something about teaching, since I have students of my own, but it's great fun to fantasize about a comprehensive training program that could include (in no special order) Strategies for finding riders or suitable mounts, What's good to wear and why, How to mount safely and easily (cheerleads have a bunch of techniques), How a mount can keep his rider over his spine and avoid back problems, How to ensure the safety of riders and mounts, How to use a strong chair with a straight, supportive back so that a seated lighter or weaker mount can carry a rider for a long time without difficulty, and even the erotic side, like How a rider can get the most pleasure from a ride, and How a mount can provide the most effective stimulation to a rider. We could even have additional seminars on special techniques like riding astride one shoulder, tips for bareback pony style, and even some tricks to make shoulder riding for oral stimulation easy and fun. And as extracurricular activities we could have games and contests, like riding races, riding volleyball, riding double on bikes, and even team time-to-climax competetions. smile

Please excuse me if I've left out any responses, and let me know so that I can supply anything I've left out.

Liz

Dear Liz:

Since you have indicated that being filmed while shoulder riding could get in the way of your career as a professional  violinist it appears that you can afford to meet very few or none of us to participate in extracurricular activities as you discussed above because there will always be one who brings a camera against your wishes, promises that he will not post filming of you on the internet or otherwise for public viewing, and then betrays you. Some participating in this website can probably even name a few celebrities or others that this has happened to.  That is, friends have been known to betray friends. Furthermore it appears that you need to keep your true identity secret in order to guard your career. So it also appears that you can not show us pictures of you as a professional violinist either in case word gets around. So I suppose I  will just have to never see you, leave to my imagination how pretty and feminine you are, and wish you well in your passion for shoulder riding and as a professional violinist. Even if your wore a mask somebody would recognize your voice, hands, manner of shoulder riding or instructing, etc. Request you clarify beyond my doubts regarding what is a  "team-time-to-climax competition?" Is this a contest to see which ridress can shoulder ride to climax first? I am not trying to make fun of you but am truly curious.

Last edited by namaegaaru (2008-07-11 16:05:09)

Sam

#36 2008-07-11 17:16:08

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Litz

If I have well understand your english, you speak about a 'comprehensive training program' about shoulderriding. You say this is fantasy. According to you, is it possible indeed to get it? I do not speak of videos, but of 'teachers' among us who teach lessons, using words or other materials (videos also, if possible).

I summarize your list, that is interesting for my.

- UNIVERSITY OF SHOULDERRIDE -

ORDINARY LESSONS
- Strategies for finding riders or suitable mounts
- What's good to wear and why
- How to mount safely and easily
- How a mount can keep his rider over his spine and avoid back problems
- How to ensure the safety of riders and mounts
- How to use a strong chair with a straight, supportive back so that a seated lighter or weaker mount can carry a rider for a long time without difficulty
- erotic side, i.e. How a rider can get the most pleasure from a ride and How a mount can provide the most effective stimulation to a rider.

SPECIAL SEMINARS
- special techniques like riding astride one shoulder
- tips for bareback pony style
- some tricks to make shoulder riding for oral stimulation easy and fun.

There are teachers? I would be happy to learn. Perhaps Liz can teach us something? For example, what is this  'strong chair with a straight, supportive back'?

Thanks

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#37 2008-07-11 18:58:48

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

I entirely agree with Liz-it would do her career as a musician no good at all to be seen perched on the shoulders of a pony.
Can you imaging Midori doing such a thing.

We should be greatful for her expertise in the written word-she has told us what to do-how to go about it-lets go and do it.

Happy riding all

#38 2008-07-12 04:00:10

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

Yes, I can imagine that Taurus. She wouldn't be the first famous woman to be seen on shoulders in public. It's usually harmless fun in a private atmosphere, not while work.
In fact years ago I fancied about Vanessa Mae on shoulders.

But still I am among those who support the idea of hiding the face. Even me I wouldn't want to know I am seen on the internet with such pics especially if the girls on my shoulders are friends of me. It would be like betraying their trust and I have no intention to do that.

Even this way Liz is the most valuable member for us guys here and we all appreciate her a lot for her participating with such remarkably supportive information and besides that we all know her as a very kind person as well. So thanks Liz for being with us.

#39 2008-07-12 19:06:48

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Who is going to volunteer to be the faceless rider?

#40 2008-07-14 15:52:31

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Friends

I think we do not give excessive importance to videos: Louie have well express the privacy matters. If there are videos, very good, I like much faceless idea, but we can consider otherwise we can do with words or other ways. 

The important for me is that there are among us 'teachers' in the shoulderride subjects who can teach us.
I like much Liz's subjects. 
Myself I have little experience in shoulderriding, and I can teach something, for example, in 'strategy of women mounting on men' or very little in 'Strategies for finding riders'. But I do not knowh nothing of 'What's good to wear and why', for example . Perhaps our Liz can be a excellent teacher; or our Louie; or our chinese Movieyou2003 ....

P.S.: caution: in the faceless way, there are also the beyond panorama or others thing that can violate privacy...

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#41 2008-07-21 16:36:35

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Hi There is a way round this  dilemma-Liz could start a group-
THE MOUNTED FIDDLERS THREE
Any volunteers  for the other two fiddles

#42 2008-07-22 13:37:26

RidingBlonde
Female (28), England

mastadon99 wrote:

Hi There is a way round this  dilemma-Liz could start a group-
THE MOUNTED FIDDLERS THREE
Any volunteers  for the other two fiddles

Dear Mastdon99,

That's certainly a creative idea.  If I were a rock musician I could do things like that.  We've seen photos and videos of rock performers riding during their concerts, and that would be not only a good excuse to get a very enjoyable ride, but could even inspire people in the audience to try it out even if it's never occurred to them before.  For a classical violinist, however, I'm afraid it would seem a little weird, to say the least. smile

Best wishes,

Liz

#43 2008-07-22 14:56:55

namaegaaru

It would be weird and risky to try. The Beatles were weird to many, Madonna is weird to many. They both were also considered revolutionary to many. My father, born in 1927, deceased in 1987, felt that long hair and smoking Marijuana would turn men into Communists and women, all of which he hated with deep passion. He also despised the Beatles, I think.  You would be hated by some and loved by some. I always have been liked by some, disliked by some. Hated by some. Loved by some. Who has not? The Queen of the Crotch has broken out of a mold. Some must disapprove.

It could go either way for you.  You may ride more shoulders, make more money, have more fans, more political influence, and more power.  You would also need more bodyguards (whom may often be shoulder ridden and love it but you may want them to sign legal disclaimers before hand) and other security, and more attorneys and legal documentation to prevent lawsuits and counter lawsuits as well as to make contracts and get them enforced, etc. You would need to guard against stalkers and papparrazzi. You would probably no longer be part of your current orchestra or ensemble. Yes, the public may not catch on to the idea of a classical violinist on shoulders. I am still surprised that Pilar Rubio, a news reporter, and the "Queen of the Crotch," a game show hostess, seem to get away with shoulder riding. You would be made fun of by some and be the subject of gossip but loved by others such as fans who received the honor of being shoulder ridden by you. You could possibly become a primadonna which would strain your relationship with Roger or many who know you and love you.

I prefer to keep my life simple. I often walked in Hokkaido, the northern main island of Japan, alone. Possibly the second Caucasian on that part of the Earth ever. People rode their bikes past and stared but I was not hounded by media, etc. It was nice to be unknown at that point. On the other hand, Marilyn Monroe, famous on stage, would walk through the streets of New York, unrecognized.  Teresa Saldana, on the other hand, was severely knifed by an insane stocker from Great Britain, who was later insanely released and deported to Great Britain.

I prefer you be safe. But, for selfish reasons I prefer you be available to shoulder ride me more often once my  conditions are met. But, you are young enough to be my daughter such that I should treat you like one. I have given daughters shoulder rides. All gals are daughters of course.

Wishing you the best of luck and a happy life whatever you do.

Sam

#44 2008-07-22 15:15:11

ponyxwoman
Male (60), Italia

Ciao Friends

I agree with Liz.

Often the shoulderrides must be facilitated by good situations. I have given many shoulderrides, but I have to find favorable situations. The classic music world is not favorable: can we imagine a female violinist  playing the Sonata a Kreutzer or il Concerto per violino ed orchestra of Tchaikovsky on someone's shoulders in front the serious crowd of theatre or auditorium? Sophie Mutter is not Avril Lavigne....

Best Regards
Ponyxwoman

#45 2008-07-22 17:09:21

xxx123yyy
Male (45), Germany, Berlin

... at least not yet smile))

#46 2008-07-22 22:52:34

mastadon99
Male (76), England
Website

Dont agree Liz-Its been done-Hilary Hahn and Josh Ritter at Oberlin's.
You would be a "wow"

#47 2008-07-22 23:13:24

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

I agree with everyone. Everything is imaginable for us - we are shoulder riding lovers! A classical musician on shoulders would be more than unusual...  we would still love to see it nevertheless but it is not our decision.

Board footer