Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-24 01:07:25

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

I Almost Touch The Heaven With My Hands

I LOST MY CHANCE  ;(

On Friday, December 20, 2019; at lunchtime we went to the restaurant to celebrate a co-worker's birthday.

We were 3 women and 2 men, after lunch, we walk on foot,  the girls walked ahead and the boys followed them, we were under the inclement sun, towards the exit to take the taxi.

Then the youngest girl, 28 years old, said my name: "ABC, Carry me!", I was shocked and speechless, the command was direct to me and not in general to any of the men. My male coworker who walked by my side commented last weekend he carried a girl on his shoulders.

Then she told me: "ABC, last chance, carry me," then she walked 2 steps and said: "We're already near the taxi, it's not necessary."

We all hear her words (2 ladies and 2 men), I was surprised by her attitude, she knows she has control, she is on the saddle.

I am the oldest of all, the youngest girl has the power to ride on the oldest man.

She has the power to control and dominate men, including one who is approximately 28 years older than her, he is her mount, he is like her horse, he is her horse.

I presume she easily rode on many other men, on shoulders, on all 4, piggyback and other styles, and she realized she can ride me if she wishes, but this time I cowed and did not answer quickly.

I regret not having reacted on time, maybe in the future I will be riding by her (I dream about this), but as long as that happens I will imagine being ridden by her every time I pass near her.

Why didn't I carry her when she commanded me like that? Maybe because I never imagined she would command me to carry her on my shoulders, like her horse

Sorry friends, if I had answered her "Now!", I would have told you how she rode me like a horse.

I, at 56 years old, still have the opportunity to be ridden.

I will wait for it to happen again, and I will not miss it, I want to be ridden by her, I will be ridden by her.

Last edited by caballito (2021-05-15 06:32:26)

#2 2019-12-24 05:31:52

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: I Almost Touch The Heaven With My Hands

Better now ask her..that you are willing to carry her.

The Horse

#3 2019-12-24 08:08:45

grome111
Bonus member
Male (45), Espaņa

sure another opportunity comes out like that friend

#4 2019-12-24 10:49:11

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Look at the bright side. She obviously knows you are into this!

Do whatever you can for this situation to repeat. Women tend to act on an impulse like that. But in my experience they have tendency to create opportunity, rather than ask men openly. That is why it is rather rare for them to take initiative like that. And they are moody in the sense that yesterday they're asking for it, today you couldn't get Them to do it for all the money in the World. So i understand your regret.

Simply show Her, that Her demand has been accepted, if delayed. Maybe get close to Her and just crouch, while tying your shoelaces for a very long time so She notices the opening and jumps on your back! If not, simply TELL it to Her openly you would love Her to ride you. I know it isn't easy, when other ppl are listening. But life is too short for regrets. Surely, you don't want to be 86 and somberly recalling all your missed opportunities starting 30 years ogo wink

And it's gonna be 2049. Like Sci-Fi, man!

Just let it happen! smile

#5 2019-12-24 20:21:22

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Thanks my friends

I will do it, I will continue to be the same before her, as I have always been doing.

You are right, women are smart, skilled and intelligent; and she realized I want to be her horse and be ridden by her.

I hope she will command me again "Carry me!", And I will do it; I just have to wait for my chance.

caballito

Board footer