Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-20 00:23:35

TotemNitro
Male (21), United States

Shoulder ride on mom

During this quarantine I found a new source of shoulder rides that had been at my disposal for years that I didn't relaize until we had to self-isoalte. I had never thought of getting a shoulder ride from my mom. I always thought of it as it being too weird. But with being home during self isolation and my mom being home more, the idea started to creep in. I finally decided I would be willing to do it. My mom likes exercising so I knew it would be possible to try and bring it up. So the other day we went for are usual walks. As we were passing the park I said we should go thru it. As we walked towards it I mentioned how you could get good exercise at parks. Then I asked her if she wanted to do a good leg exercise. I told her she would get a good leg exercise if she walked around with me on top of her shoulders. She laughed and said she would try it. So I pulled up myself on the monkey bars and then lowered myself on top of her shoulders. I wrapped my legs around her back and then she wrapped her arms around my legs and started walking around. It felt weird at first but then I realized that I was really enjoying it. Then she asked how long she should do this, and I said 30 more seconds. After that we went to the monkey bars and I got off. I couldn't believe that I just got a shoulder ride from my mom and I really enjoyed it.

#2 2020-04-28 05:22:13

doverh3
Male (46), Southern California, USA
Website

Re: Shoulder ride on mom

Well, I think your experience is very rare twice! One with your mother on her shoulders and second during the lockdown which suppose be 6 feet away from one another. However, congrats!! I think you should massage your mom's  shoulders for her accomplishment!

#3 2021-03-19 17:13:24

RideOnGirls

Re: Shoulder ride on mom

Very good story Totem, how old is your mom? is she blonde or brunette? straiht hair? do you hold har hands or head during the ride?

Board footer